Zack's Mom Shares Herself

Story Info
Zack and his parents get closer.
5.4k words
4.64
63.1k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,348 Followers

Chapter[jk1][jk2] 13

Guys and girls

Zack at home.

I left the beach house and drove home. I called Jane, got her voicemail. I told her that the folks would probably be home sooner than planned because my dad had to leave. My head was spinning. I didn't want to go home, so I headed for the park and had a run. It's always a good way for me to think. Yeah, think.

My parents are, well, normal and kinda dull. Mom, about five-six or so, keeps herself in great shape at the gym. She's curvy, and her breasts are kinda big. She keeps her thick black hair a little longer than most ladies her age. I never paid any attention, even after all the going's on with Jane's family. But now.

As I walked through my cool-down, I thought about what to do. I'd seen a lot today. The question to me was, what am I going to do now?

My parents were back when I got home. I bellowed hello like usual and went up to shower. I dropped my tee, shorts, and briefs on the bathroom floor jumped in the shower. Reviewed what passed for a plan in my mind. Yeah, they are going to have to make the next move. Resisting the urge to go naked to my room, I wrapped a towel and walked the few steps. Closing my door.

I thought about wearing a baggy pair of athletic shorts and decided to stay naked. I flopped on my bed, pulled the sheet up to my belly, and grazed on my tablet, waiting. I have to tell Jane, we vowed to have no secrets, but I had to wait and see what happens in my house. Is this just going to be that big thing in the room that nobody talks about, or they give me the, you pried, and it's none of your business talk? That would wreck our family dynamic. Then there's the 'we can do anything we want; don't you dare judge us' angle. No danger of that happening from me. I laughed to myself.

A quiet knock on my door. "Zack, it's mom. Can I come in?"

"Yes, mom."

The door opened slowly. Mom was there wearing one of her coverups for the beach and pool, the one you can't see through. I guess they were by the pool when I got home. She looked at me; I think she was trying to gauge my mood. I looked at my tablet, just glancing to catch her eye. Not wanting to signal anything. Her eyes went down to the floor. She shifted her weight on her feet. She didn't come in.

"Zack, um, I think we need to talk. May I come in?"

I only have a twin bed and a computer chair for furniture. I pointed to the chair, assuming she'd want to sit there. "Yeah, mom, I agree. Have a seat."

She came in, left the door open. I had to shift over as mom surprised me and sat on the bed on my left side. From the motion of her big full breasts, I wondered if she had anything on under the coverup.

Mom sat, and we just looked at each other for a few seconds. Mom took a deep breath.

"Well, now you know your boring, loving parents are a couple of perverts."

Not wanting to give any indication of my opinion and wanting to know and hear my mother describe more, I asked a question. "How long?" I was still looking at my tablet.

Mom shifted on the bed, probably still waiting for me to explode in righteous rage. She took a breath. "You know we all met in college. Well, we were young and stupid, and we dated back and forth. If Jack and I had a fight, I'd date your dad. Mrs. Conners did the same thing. But it was always just two couples, you understand?"

I put my tablet down, showed mom a soft face, but said nothing. She was fiddling with her fingers like a kid caught stealing. I am a cruel guy to admit I was enjoying this. Mom filled the silence with more of her story.

"So, in the spring of our junior year, we were all hanging out in Kerry and my room. We'd been smoking..."

"Smoking what?" I asked, barely above a whisper, giving that subtle indication of displeasure.

"Dope, we smoked dope. That night we had gotten some pretty good stuff and did a lot of it. We were very stoned."

Mom stopped fiddling with her hands and looked out the window. It was evening, and the light through my closed blinds was fading. Not looking at me seemed to give her the liberty to let it go. I'm sure she hasn't told this tale more than once.

Mom shifted on the bed, and her hand rested on my calf over the sheet. I didn't protest, so it stayed as she talked.

"Well, we were talking, and the talk got to teasing, then teasing about sex stuff. I was dating Jack at that point. All the racy talk excited me, and I noticed Jack was looking at me. We moved toward each other, and I kissed him right in front of everybody. Then, it was like Kerry and your dad weren't there. Smoking dope makes you kinda..."

"Kinda what, mom? I've never smoked dope."

She patted my leg, moved her hand to just under my knee. "Glad to hear," She was still looking out the twilight window. She took a deep breath.

"Horny. Smoking dope makes you horny, and just like booze, it lowers your inhibitions. I lay back on the bed; we all had been sitting on the edge, longways. Jack and I were kissing. He lay next to me; it was delicious. I didn't stop him when he slipped his hand under my shirt and started touching."

"Touching what, mom?"

Mom turned to look at me, her face edgy, annoyed. She saw my cock, bigger than before, pushing the sheet up a little. Her eyes widened. She turned back to the window; her hand clenched my knee lightly. Despite all that, it was shocking to hear my mother's language. Shocking and very exciting.

"My breasts. I didn't have a bra on, and Jack was holding my breast in his hand and pinching the nipple. It was very exciting. I didn't care that our friends were watching us. This had never happened, but the buzz was so good, and Jack was touching my breast so nicely, and his mouth was making love to mine; I just didn't care."

I could see that mom was deep into her story now. I resisted touching myself, and, knowing what all the players looked like naked, I enjoyed my visuals. Mom's hand was just above my knee now, still lightly caressing as she talked, her voice kinda dreamy.

"I reached over and touched Jack..."

"Touched what, mom?" In a low whisper.

Mom paused. Still looking out the window. She clenched my thigh as she said. "His cock. I touched Jack's cock. He had shorts on, but I could tell there was nothing underneath. He moaned; I moaned, he shoved my shirt off, and I didn't stop him."

Mom's voice got a little louder, her pace a little faster. She was into the story now, wanting to tell it.

"I shoved his shirt off. I put my mouth on his nipple; he loves that. He groaned, and I felt his hand slide under my shorts' waistband. I was horny. I pushed on Jack's shorts, and he lifted as I shoved them down. I slid off the bed, taking his shorts with me. On my knees between his, I collided with Kerry. We both jumped like we were electrocuted. She was topless too. I love her perky breasts. Your dad was naked on the bed, lying beside Jack, both hard and long. That was the moment. We were all shaken out of our dope lust haze. We could have stopped. We didn't'. Shoulder to shoulder, Kerry and I leaned forward and, you know."

"Know what, mom. Say it."

I cringed. Too bossy. I broke the mood. I was wrong. Mom turned and looked at me, a quick glance at my erection under the sheet, almost smiled and said. "Kerry and I put our mouths over your dad and Jack's cock and blew them. We sucked their cocks."

She gave a slight look of satisfaction and returned to looking out the window. I put my hand on her knee over the soft fabric. She kept talking.

"It didn't take long. They were pretty wound up. Jack came first..."

"What did you do?"

Mom didn't break stride. "I took it all and swallowed. Kerry was right behind me and did the same. We liked doing that."

She paused, then continued. "We liked having the boys...cum in our mouths. We felt powerful that we could please them, which was our reward."

Mom fidgeted a little, and I saw her hand slip the knot on her robe lose. I moved my hand and let my fingers catch the edge of the left side of the robe and stay there. Mom was deep into her tale.

"We all got up. Kerry and I shoved our shorts and panties down. Jack gently pushed me towards the bed. Kerry and I lay sideways, shoulder to shoulder, giggling. We knew what was next.

"Which was?" I asked, knowing but loving hearing my mother say words I'd never heard from her mouth. I saw the side of her smile. She was still talking to the window. I think that made it easier. My finger wrapped around the edge of the fabric and touched her bare leg below her knee. She took in a sharp breath but went back to her tale.

"Jack and your dad were going to give us oral sex." She paused again, took a small breath. "Lick us. Lick our pussies. Lick our furry pussies."

She exhaled deeply, cathartically. I saw her smile of satisfaction. I said nothing. Now, mom was on a roll. She shifted; her legs opened a little. Now I could catch the scent of her excitement. This could be a very interesting evening. Mom stroked my leg, still over the sheet, which I had pushed down till it only covered my pubic hair and the head of my fully erect cock. Mom's hand, caressing, moved higher but still safely distant.

"We were all naked together for the first time. I liked it. I really liked being next to Kerry. I'd never thought about her that way."

"What way, mother?" I liked saying that, ensuring she knew what rules she was breaking. I saw her smile again. Her leg moved under my hand, and I slipped a little higher.

"I'd never thought of another woman sexually. Suddenly I was curious. As the boys got down on their knees, I touched Kerry's wonderful, cute breast. She surprised me and gently removed my hand. I didn't have time to think about it because Jack's mouth connected with my pussy, and I came all over his face."

Mom stopped and took a deep breath. She turned and looked directly at my erection. She kept talking, facing me now. Accepting that she is telling a personal sex story to her eighteen-year-old son and enjoying it. It was night now. A streetlight gave just enough light and the illusion of secrecy.

"I held Kerry's hand as she came on dad's face. They didn't stop. But they did switch. It was incredibly exciting. Kerry and I squealed and came over and over. The boys switched back and forth. It was so fucking dirty; we loved it."

My hand was fully against the inside of my mother's warm, smooth thigh, and my pinky was getting close to her pussy. I knew, after today, that I would not be stopped. Mom's fingers brushed my sack, still over the sheet. She moved her hand up, I moved mine up. She touched my cock, I felt her soaked pubic hair. My mother was naked under her robe. My cock flinched. She paused, I paused. She told more, her breathing deeper.

"On a whim, I rolled over on top of Kerry, our breasts and pussies touching. I could feel her wetness, her stiff clit against mine. She looked stunned and very uncomfortable. I laughed.

"Just this once, Kerr, let's try it. Jack, fuck us."

Jack and your dad laughed like hell as Jack came over and stuck his cock in each of our pussies, giving a couple of strokes and changing. Your dad pulled him away and took over. Oh, fuck, it was so fucking dirty. Kerry was turned on, too, and laughed. I moved to kiss her, but she turned her head. Your dad pulled out of me, and I rolled off Kerry."

My mother's hand caught the edge of the sheet covering my cock and gently pulled it down, exposing me. Her other hand slipped the robe off her right shoulder, and the weight of the garment pulled the rest down. She deftly slipped out of the sleeves. My mother was naked, I was naked. She finished her tale.

"We swapped and fucked and sucked till we collapsed. We woke up in the morning, straight now. I leaned over and sucked Jack's cock. That got us going for another hour or so. Well, that was the beginning. We graduated, married, moved to the same town, and we've been swapping ever since."

My fingers were wet, running up and down mom's soaked slit. She was panting, slowly masturbating me. She was staring at my cock.

"What about Lauren?"

Mom froze. When I stood at that door, there was a fifth person. My older sister Lauren four years older. Her back was to me, but she has a compass tattoo between her shoulders. She was riding Jack's face, but the exciting part was my father's hand holding and fondling her left breast. Jack and Kerry couldn't' see it. That's why I knew I could touch my mom.

Mom stopped stroking. "Oh."

I poked my finger into her wetness. She moaned. "Not fair, son."

"Tell me, mom. Tell me the rest. Dad was fondling his daughter's breast."

I teased the very outside of my mother's vagina. Kerry and Jane had taught me well. Mom was panting. Her hand touched mine, trying to help, I pushed it away. Mom moaned. "You're being mean to me."

I put the tip of my finger on my mother's clitoris and pressed and rotated.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. I'm cumming."

Her pussy pulsed under me, and my hand was wet and warm. I took away my finger. Mom stroked my cock. "Can I tell you later? I need you, Zack."

I moved my hand from between her legs. "I want to know about you having sex with my sister."

Mom took a deep breath. "I'm so needy right now, so vulnerable, so fucking horny. Okay, it's not a long story. Just after that asshole moved out...."

The asshole, my sister's now ex-husband, was fucking my sister's best friend. She caught them.

"Lauren was a wreck. She called us, begged for dad and me to come over. We went, of course. We brought dinner, and we all had wine. Lots of wine. After, we sat in her living room and just listened. As Lauren talked, her language got saltier, and the topics moved to their sex life or lack thereof. She described in vivid detail what they did when it was good. That segued into her entire sex life. I had no trouble visualizing and noticed that dad had a boner. My pussy was wet. Your sister is quite good in bed. The lights were low, and I noticed Lauren had slipped her hand into her sweatpants while describing how she and her college roommate had sex. Dad saw it too. He slid his hand up my leg, pressing my dress up. I don't know why, but I didn't stop him. I reached over and held his erection through his pants. It was college all over again, but Lauren was our daughter, now telling us how she gave her husband a blowjob in our bathroom last Christmas while he held my panties to his face."

Mom talked faster, loving telling this story. Her nipples were rock hard, sticking out, begging to be touched. I covered her breast with my hand and pinched her nipple. She flinched. "You made me cum again." I leaned over and touched my lips to her neck. "Wait till you're done talking." Mom squeezed my cock. "this belongs to mommy." She continued.

"Lauren saw dad rubbing my pussy and me rubbing his cock. She stared, then spoke. 'Mom, dad. I have a confession. I want to have sex with you both. I've wanted to since I was fourteen. But you're so straight. But now, look at you. It's okay to say no, but at least make love while I watch and masturbate.'"

My cock was so hard, it hurt. I lifted my legs and swung off the bed. Mom watched me, waiting. I stood in front of her, my cock inches from her face. Mom looked up at me. "Thank you, son." She reached out, gripped my butt, pulling me in as her mouth surrounded my hard cock. My mother sucked me better than anyone. Derek, Jack, Kerry, and Jane. Probably because it was so wrong. Now I knew how Jane felt when her dad put his cock in her. Fuck, it was good.

I filled my hands with her thick, soft hair. I didn't force my penis. I just held her as she sucked my cock. This was like nothing I had ever experienced. No sound but the slurp of her mouth and an occasional hum. I wasn't going to last long.

"I'm gonna cum, mom."

She moaned around my cock. "Mom, your mouth is so soft. I love watching you suck my cock."

She moaned again and shook. I think she orgasmed. The wave was there.

"Cumming, mom. I'm cumming in your hot mouth."

My knees buckled as I released into her mouth. I came hard, jetting repeatedly, my mother gulping and swallowing. She sensed I was done, gently letting my cock slide out of her mouth, and looked up at me.

"I loved that."

"My turn. Finish your story while I lick your pussy."

Mom was shaking as she lay back and lifted her legs, holding them behind her knees as I knelt.

"Lick mommy's pussy, baby. I want to cum on your face."

In the dim glow of the streetlight, I got my first look at where I came from. Like Kerry, mom didn't shave or trim. I ran my hand over her glistening pubic hair. "So, furry."

"You like?" Mom panted, "Kerry and I made a deal all those years ago. No shaving or trimming, except for summer swimsuits. Your dad and Jack love our fur."

I paired two fingers and slipped them into my mother's open and wet vagina. She gasped loudly. "So fuckin wrong, but so good. More, son, please."

I held her left leg and, as I slowly ran my two fingers in and out of her pussy, I kissed my way down her leg. She quivered again. "Oh fuck, Zack, what you do to me."

"Tell me about fucking my sister," I said.

Mom giggled. "You're a pervert, Zachary. You're a fucking pervert like the rest of your family."

I dropped to my knees slowly, my lips never leaving contact with my mother's thigh. "This pervert is going to put his tongue up the hole he came from."

"Oh fuck." Was all mom gasped.

I paused in my tortuous travel up her thigh. "I'm not going further till you tell me if you licked your daughter's pussy."

Mom let her head fall back. We were sideways on the bed, so her head kinda angled off the far side.

"Where was I? Dad and I were shocked. Honestly, we have the swinger thing with Jack and Kerry, but incest had never come up. But, once again, this time drunk, we lost our inhibitions. Your dad looked at me and whispered, 'we're all adults.' That was the entire discussion we had about family sex. After that, we just let it all go. As Lauren yanked off her sweats and tee, she had no underwear on, dad and I stripped. Took a little longer. We had more on. The three of us, naked, sitting on the couch, masturbating, dad in the middle. I looked at your father stroking his cock and staring at his daughter's shaved pussy. I was so fucking wet. I whispered to him, 'you want that?' Dad blinked, looked away, then looked right at me, whispering. 'Never before, but now, yes. It's up to you.'

I leaned over and hovered my mouth over the end of his hard cock as I said, 'no, it's up to her now,' as I took all of his cock into my mouth. Lauren stopped fingering herself and just watched me suck her father's cock. She moved until she was against your dad. He threw his arm over her shoulder, and Lauren took his hand and placed it on her own breast. She looked into her father's eyes, 'you okay with this?'

Dad pinched her nipple hard and growled. 'I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop.' I could see Lauren's pussy quiver and the flow of her orgasm falling out, pooling on the leather couch under her petite ass. It was time for two firsts for your pervert mother. Oh, fuck Zack, cumming!"

While mom talked, I kissed her leg until my nose flooded with her mature scent. Not like Jane, more like Kerry, but so, so wrong. Now I was inches away from the place of my birth. Thick black hair matted with her fluid. Her pussy lips swollen and wide open, a rivulet of whiteish juice trailing out, leaving a dark spot on my sheets. I could wait no longer. I pressed my face against my mother's vagina and plunged my tongue deep inside. Mom came, and I drank her lust and dug for more, pinning her writhing body down with my hands on her breasts. Her, gasping, twisting, cumming. Cumming on her son's face. I paused. Mom panting like she'd run up the stairs. I touched my tongue lightly to her hot wet lips. "Did you? With Lauren?"

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,348 Followers
12