Zack's Mom Shares Herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom, her head still off the edge of the bed, talking to the ceiling, continued. "You must stop licking mommy's pussy, or I'll never get this told. Yes, I did. For the first time in my life, I committed incest and had sex with another woman, and it was my own daughter.

"I got up and moved between Lauren's legs. Your dad stared at me with that 'what's got into you?' look. He knew I wanted Kerry, but she wasn't interested. Now the old perv was really gonna get a show."

I wanted to take mom's hard clit into my mouth as I pushed two fingers, massaging her G-spot. That makes Kerry and Jane explode. But I wanted to hear the rest of the story. I just lay my head on mom's thigh and caressed her as she talked.

"I'd never fooled around with another woman. Lauren looked down as my face moved between her legs. 'You don't have to, mom.' I looked up into my daughter's eyes. 'I've wanted to lick a pussy forever. You get to be my first.' Lauren looped her leg over her father's, threw the other up on the armrest, and laughed lightly. 'Wow, thanks, mom. Um, is it okay if you're not my first woman?'

"Your sister's pussy is shaved or waxed or whatever. It is so smooth. She looked like when I bathed her as a child, except for the girl cum running out and fat long, dark pussy lips, open and begging to be licked. She smelled different from Kerry and me, younger and not quite strong. Oh, Zack, I wanted this so much. I ran my tongue up her slit, she shook and came. I licked it up. She moaned, 'daddy, mommy's licking my cunt.'

I felt her moving and looked up. Lauren had her father's cock in her hand, stroking him, his eyes glassy and moving between his wife and daughter. Shocked and excited.

'My lips touched Lauren's pussy. Warm, wet, tart. I slowly explored, deciding whether I liked this or not. I did. I placed my mouth against my daughter's vagina and ate her wet horny pussy, plunging my tongue in, rubbing her hard little clit with my nose, drinking her cum. I now loved pussy. Oh, Zack, make mommy cum again, and I'll tell you about daddy fucking your sister."

I latched onto mom's clit with my mouth and slipped two fingers to massage her G-spot. Mom moaned. "Oh baby, that's it. When I yell, yank those fingers out, and you'll get a reward."

I clenched her clitoris with my teeth as I pressed hard against her G-spot.

"NOW," Mom yelled.

I yanked my fingers out and put my mouth against her pussy as a jet of her fluid shot into my mouth, filling it. I swallowed and got another. Mom was flailing on the bed. One gush more, and I knew she was done. I moved my mouth away. Mom. Sweaty and panting looked at me.

"Stick it in me. Fuck mommy."

We got on the bed, and I moved over her. I looped my arms under her shoulders, just like Kerry and Jane like. I felt the head of my penis nestle in the wet entrance. Mom and I were nose-to-nose.

"I love you, mom."

She sighed and wrapped her leg around me. "I love you, Zack."

I kissed mom, and as my tongue slipped into her mouth, I pressed my erection into her pussy. We both gasped and came. It felt so amazing cumming inside my mother. So wrong, so dirty, but so good. I didn't stop, my cock was still hard, and I wanted more. Slowly, at first, loving the sensations, watching mom's face, her eyes rolling back as my cock brushed her cervix. Her hips started shifting up to meet mine. In a husky whisper, she said. "Faster, son, fuck mommy like you're mad at her. I need it. I want it. Fuck the shit outa me, please."

I did. I hammered my mother. The bed creaking, groaning. I moved her to doggie. Clamped my finger into her hip bones and pounded her. She just kept cumming. The sheet under us was soaked. We were covered in sweat, panting, grunting, rutting. Mom's face pressed into the bed, just taking it. I spanked her. She howled. I spanked her more.

I was there. I'd held back for as long as I could. "Cumming mom. I'm gonna cum in your dirty incest pussy."

Mom moaned and covered my cock in her juice as I rammed home and felt the sweet sensation of a hard release. My body pressed against my mom's ass as my cock jetted deep inside her. Nothing better.

I pulled out and lay next to my naked, sweaty mother. We fell asleep.

I woke. I was spooned behind mom. The motion of the bed was what did it. Dad was here, naked, standing next to the bed. Mom was awake and had his hard cock in her mouth. Dad smiled.

"Hope you don't mind. I watched you two last night. Blew two loads in the hall. I wanted to join in, but it didn't seem right."

I rolled off the far side of the bed. "Guess it's my turn to watch. Thank you for sharing mom, dad."

Mom let dad's cock slip out of her mouth and lay on the bed. Dad climbed on between her legs, and they went at it. My little bed slammed against the wall as my dad railed my mother. Both of them sweaty. My cock was like iron.

Dad lasted a bit, but soon he howled, rammed mom hard, and held. I saw his firm ass cheeks flexing as he filled her pussy. Dad moved off mom, and I jumped right in. Mom held her legs wide. "Don't mind going second?" I just mounted my mother and slid in.

"Go for it, son!" Dad yelled as the bright morning sun filled the room with light. No hiding now. We were an incest family. Mom moaned and locked her legs around me. "Fuck mommy, baby. Give it to me."

Being watched by my dad as I fucked my mom was too much. I rammed and came as my mom moaned. "Ohhhh, so wrong, but oh so good." I pulled out and dropped flat on the bed.

Dad said, "Uh, son, you know...."

"Yup, I love it." And I dove into my mother's sloppy slit and cleaned every bit of our cum off her. Mom just lay like a sack and came some more.

We broke up our little orgy. Mom and dad went to shower, and I jumped in my bathroom for the same. We met in the kitchen. Mom had the coffee going, and dad was making eggs. I'd just put a tee shirt on, unaware of our family protocol. They must have thought the same since mom and dad just had tee's on too. Mom sipped her coffee.

"So, interesting night. Yes, Zack, dad knew what I wanted to do. I didn't finish my story about your sister."

"Sorry, mom."

She reached out and took my hand. "We were both horny. I'm so glad that happened."

She paused. "Zack, you are okay with all this, right? I never thought to ask."

I stood and pulled up my tee, showing my half-hard cock. "Yes, we are."

We all laughed, and I sat down. Mom continued.

"So, when I left off, I had just made your sister cum with my mouth. By the way, I really do like licking pussy and family pussy more than any."

Dad butted in. "Dear, that's the only pussy you've licked."

Mom sat up. "For now, dear. You never know."

I did. I knew that the next time mom made a pass at Kerry, she better mean it. My mother continued her story.

"I got up from between your sister's legs, and dad moved right in."

Now my dad took over the story. "Zack, your sister is a fox. Not as good as your mom, but she is my daughter, which made this so fucked up, but so good. She looked at me and said. 'Fuck me, daddy. Fuck your daughter.' Oh, man, I nearly shot right then. I slid in, and, wow. I know how you felt slipping into your mom. Nothing like family. We went at it. Lauren moaning, me grunting as I pounded her. Mom just watched. I'd love to say I lasted, but in five minutes, I rammed deep and came hard. Lauren was panting, eyes wide, her fingernails digging into my arms. Fucking amazing."

Dad stopped, took a deep breath. Mom had taken her shirt off and was masturbating. She smiled. "Sorry, just had to." Dad and I tossed off our shirts. Dad told more.

"We were beat. We all crashed into Lauren's bed. In the morning, I woke up first. Lauren stirred and looked at me. I had to ask. 'Did we go too far last night?' Lauren rolled on top of me and gave me a deep tongue-filled kiss, pausing, her lips brushing mine. 'No, daddy, we didn't. When mom wakes up, I want more. I want to lick my mother's pussy.'

"Well, I was hard when I woke up, and that did it. Lauren shifted and mounted me. Mom woke up to half her family fucking. Anyway, we spent the day, and dad got his daughter's and wife's ass, and mom and daughter licked each other. Now, Lauren doesn't know about you seeing us at the lake house. Don't be surprised if she calls and invites you over to catch up. Play it cool, Zack, and let her lead."

I had a finger in mom's pussy. "Sure thing, dad. Um, dad, looks like we have a situation here."

Mom laughed. "I'm so fucking wet, but my pussy is beat. You boys need to lick mom for now."

We did, and mom sucked us both off. Sitting on a couch next to your naked father as you cum in your mom's mouth is a trip.

My plan is now completely off the rails.


[jk1]Chapter 12 Zack and his family-done

[jk2]done

12