Zaftig Girl

Story Info
A girl who is too much becomes just right.
1.1k words
4.32
4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was self conscious about her body. All her life she had constantly been aware of her size. She was rounded, large boned and didn't fit into the ideals of typical woman's shapes. Her skin was soft and warm with pink and yellow undertones that seemed almost buttery. She went through her teenage years attending high school and then college without gaining the attention of the opposite sex. No dating, no touching, kissing or god knows, sex! She didn't stand out or seek attention.

Quietly moving through her days she would escape into her books. While outwardly she seemed mild and pleasant, inside she burned for a life of sensual pleasure. Her books were her guilty secret. She raced through the pages of men and women joined in bodily pleasures. She consumed the books like fire touched to the paper pages. Alone at night she would read the stories and touch her body and experience solitary pleasure.

As she entered her adulthood she yearned for a relationship to call her own. She had one relationship that burned out quickly, when the man wasn't serious and honestly was a terrible lover. Her second relationship was longer and complicated and not good and blah, blah, blah. The sex was good but the rest was tragically sad and bad, and should have been left behind much sooner.

The sexual experiences though lit a fire. She wanted sex, she wanted companionship, laughter and fun. Flirting glances and taking chances with new experiences. She was a bit straight laced. Not a risk taker or a party girl. She was looking for a man to touch her heart, as well as her body, and take her to new heights.

She tried on-line dating which was disappointing to say the least. Scammers, dick pics and dead conversations that went no where. She deleted most of her information on the dating site and was just waiting for the access to expire when she received a message. A real hello, a real person with pictures and stories, sharing of experiences and wanting to get to know her. She became excited to get to know this man. He was several states away for the summer month. But turned out he lived close to where she lived. They continued to write and finally talked by phone. Her breath caught when she heard his voice for the first time. His laugh was amazing. He was irreverent and funny. The first time he told a funny story and she laughed out loud, he said he loved the sound of her laughter.

They met for lunch and it was a bit awkward in that getting to meet you way. After lunch she went back to his apartment, and they continued to talk and have a glass of wine. She was standing in the living room and he moved behind her to walk by.

He put his hands on her hips to move her aside, and she felt the touch to her core.

When she left he walked her to her car and as they said good bye he pulled her to him and said I am going to kiss you. She got into the car and thought of feel of him pressed against her breasts, and his hands on her hips, on the drive home.

They met several more times over a couple of weeks. Both were counting the number of dates with the old adage in their minds, of how many dates did one have to have before sex At night she had been thinking of him constantly. She talked to a girlfriend about him and how she was so excited by him. She made good use of her favorite vibrator, and thinking of him made her come that much harder.

The next date included an invitation to spend the night. She nervously packed and repacked her overnight bag. What would he think of her body? Her curves were generous, her breasts were more than a handful, her thighs were strong and able to pull a man in close and deep. She also thought about how wet she became when excited. She worried that she might be too big, too wet, too loud, just too much.

They met for dinner and went back to his place afterwards. Watching some TV they sat close together, touching, kissing and searching beneath clothes that suddenly had no reason to be there. Grabbing her hand he pulled her upstairs to the bedroom. They were soon pulling off clothes and falling on the bed.

Grabbing her breasts he began to suck on her nipple while running his hand over her body. He stroked her thighs and parted them to touch her pussy. Already the juices were flowing and he was surprised and excited by how wet she was. He put his fingers inside her and she bucked against his hand. Her body was shaking with desire. It had been a long time since she had sex. She kissed him and sucked his tongue deep into her mouth, keeping rhythm with the stroking of his hand in her pussy. He told her that she felt amazing and she was making him so hard. Crawling on her knees she pushed him back and climbed on top. Lowering herself onto his hard dick she ground into him. Both of them gasped at the feeling. Barely able to hold herself together she began to ride him, holding onto the headboard she set the pace. He held onto her hips and guided her down onto his cock over and over.

She grabbed his hands and pulled them to her breasts. He pinched and pulled her nipples until she started moaning. "Yes, baby, yes, baby" he called out. The faster they fucked, the louder she moaned. He put his thumb on her clit and she screamed. He began to pump upwards and slammed into her calling out her name as he pumped his cum into her warm, wet pussy.

Breathing hard they slid on to their sides facing each other and stared. They both started smiling. Catching his breath he said she was very sexy and surprising. He loved how she was so excited and free. His hands began to move over her shoulders, her breasts and thighs to her ass. He rubbed her softness and patted her ass cheeks. His eyes gleamed as he told her that next time he had lots of plans for that ass. He was, he said, an ass and leg man and she had everything he was looking for and more.

The zaftig girl had met the man who wanted all the she had. For the first time she fit.