All Comments on 'Zaftig Submissive Treat'

by ZotDragon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Comment on your story

I really enjoyed your story. I liked the way you developed your characters, especially Jennifer. I have to admit the watersports at the end caught me off guard. It wasn't too much; I'd say it was perfect for the infraction.

Mina24

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
very nice twist...

was the icing on the cake of the

great character and plot development earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Good story which led up to a realistic ending, just right. A sub has to do anything asked of them, and it was a fitting punishment, which all enjoyed!

GemTomaGemTomaover 13 years ago
nicely done

my clit tingled throughout, thanks.

MyrnaCoyMyrnaCoyover 13 years ago
Finally...

A good submission story. Well written, perfect characters, hot as hell.

TheAmazingGomezTheAmazingGomezover 12 years ago
That was a nice story

But, I'm a pushover for a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Since when does no.....

Not mean no? Submissive or not you're forcing her once she's said those words. Which makes you a rapist and worse. You both belong in jail. People don't treat their pets that badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If you people, author and anonymous, really think that a sub HAS to do what they are told to do then I hope you only play inside your fantasies. And the asshat brought her into the marital bed. Let the wife pee on HIM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

You are a submissive so you HAVE to do what we say!?! You ruined an otherwise promising story right there. I also agree with the previous comment that wifey should pee on hubby for the infraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a lot there

But what is there, I loved.

I caught myself 3 times. My brain altered the picture to what you described. I realised that the people had ID. Bodies or faces or a gesture. You and my brain made it an alter reality7j0. Spread over 35 years rather than a week in the story.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZotDragon@ZotDragon
Always open to interesting comments and email. Please don't waste my time with childish attacks and poor grammar. Thanks to all who've sent supportive emails and compliments!