All Comments on 'Zaheera'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
Yes...

...now that the amputated part of your story has been restored, everything falls into place and makes total erotic sense. It was a nicely-handled plot with just the right amount of pathos when poor Zaheera thought that she was about to be rejected. Another very enjoyable slice of d/s life in the annals according to Wax.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 4 years agoAuthor
The full story at last

If you read this before, read it again. The original version suffered a technical malfunction and got cut off mid-sentence. This is the corrected version.

JPGmvnyJPGmvnyalmost 4 years ago

Typically wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thought I'd read it before

Almost stopped reading this because I remember the start of it. Now I recall it was cut short. I'm glad you fixed it Wax. Great story. I wouldn't mind reading more about any of them. Very well written I thought.

J

stroudlestroudlealmost 4 years ago
Stonking sexy story

A brilliant addition to the stable of that most wonderful school. I almost guessed right as well. I'm very pleased Zaheera found fer Mistress even with all the teasing . Personally I think there is plenty of room in the bed still although a nursery rhyme comes to mind where the little one says roll over

Thank you Wax

Jc

🧣It's not just a scarf that gets stripes

👈We all know where this has been

🛁Room for two

🥞I've missed these pancakes

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩Zaheera and her new mystery Mistress

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Soo goood.

This was worth the wait for the whole version. The abbreviated version just gave a smidgen of what to expect. We hope that Zaheera has many more adventures to tell you so that we can live the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent as usual. PLEASE more Miss Karin and Zaheera. Possibly pushing out on their own even (fingers crossed). Karin deserves a series of her own and I can think of no better way for her to branch out than with the lovely Zaheera at the end of her leash. With only the OCASSIONAL cameo by Betty and Desi. I know I'm in the minority, but Betty's my least favorite of your wonderful characters and I've long hoped for more Karin the HR Mistress. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous Excellent

Oh my, did you just blaspheme against Mistress Yummy? Yes, I would say that puts you squarely in the minority. But, I really like the ideas you have for Karin and Zaheera. I can imagine that it takes a lot of brain power working all day, making brilliant astronomical discoveries. And what better way to wind down than to put yourself in the hands of a gentle soul like Karin. After a few pink stripes for a warm-up, who knows where they could go? My to-do list is about 1000 miles long, but I will let it stew in my brain.

luvinglesluvinglesalmost 4 years ago

My vote is for sexy astrophysicist Zaheera and young assistant... but I'm attracted to intelligence first so 🤷🏾‍♀️. 😁 I also love Karin and would enjoy this continued storyline just as much. Thanks for another great story, WP!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...