Zaheera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Miss Karin." I stuck my ass up as much as I could.

"Ready, beautiful girl?"

"Yes, Miss Karin." And particularly when you call me that. I almost wished that my potential domme would cancel at the last minute and Karin would be forced to make good on her offer to take me home. I could be happy there.

Crack!

The leather strap came down on my left buttock along with a sharp sting. A spreading warmth soon followed. I sucked a deep breath and let it out as a long, throaty moan. Yes, very happy.

"Zaheera?"

"One, Miss Karin."

"That's good. Always remember to count for your mistress, unless she specifically tells you to bear it in silence."

Crack!

"Mmm. Two, Miss Karin."

I heard her chuckle as the warmth spread on the other side.

"If you keep moaning like that, I might think you actually enjoy having a pink bottom."

"Mmm, yes, Miss Karin."

Crack! Crack! One on each side.

"Ohhh. Three, I mean, four, Miss Karin."

"Zaheera, is this making your pussy wet?"

"Wetter, Miss Karin."

No sooner had I uttered the words than I felt her finger pressing inside me and bumping up against the place I love to have touched. I think Miss Karin sensed my enjoyment, because she lingered there for a time while I squirmed, trying my best not to land face first on her desk.

"Zaheera?"

"Yesh, Miss Karin?" My voice was slurring, even I could hear it.

"Remember when I said I'd lube first before I took your ass?"

"Mmm," My pussy felt empty now, and that same warm finger was now poised to enter my backdoor. Instinctively, my ass clenched.

"I think you've provided us with more than enough lubrication, don't you?" She pressed as she said this.

"Mmm." I bit my lip as she opened me. "Yes, Miss Karin."

She slid in slowly, but without stopping. My body wanted to push her finger out, it felt tingly and wrong down there. But at the same time, I thrust my hips back and willed myself to give her finger a gentle hug instead of clamping down to expel her.

"Ooh, I like that," Miss Karin cooed. "Do you think I could make you come right now?"

"Mmm," I moaned. She was doing something magical with her finger. She was pressing and caressing. And when she began to piston in and out, the sensations made me question if I could remain propped on my elbows.

"Mmm," I said. "Mmm."

"Is that a yes?" she chuckled.

"I think so, Miss Karin."

"Let's give you a little extra incentive."

I don't know how she did it, she must have had the strap in her other hand, because her finger stayed buried deep as she began laying down stripes on either side. Soon she was rubbing in rhythm with the cracks against my skin.

My eyelids fluttered. "Ohh," I moaned. "Ohh. Miss Karin. Ohh."

"Yes, Zaheera?"

"May I... May I come, please?"

"So soon?"

Crack! Crack! Karin added another pair of warm, tingly stripes.

"Mmm... yes, Miss Karin. May I?"

"Yes, my beautiful girl, you may."

"Oh... Oh... Oh my gawd, Oh my..." I fell forward on Karin's desk, my bare skin sticking to the wood surface, my hair getting sucked into my mouth as I panted. "Oh, gaaahhh!"

I shuddered and collapsed completely.

I felt Karin's fingers in my hair, pulling it away from my face as I blinked.

"Any domme would be very pleased with you, Zaheera."

"Yes, Miss Karin." I sniffled a little as she helped me up from her desk and brought me around to sit on her lap. It was like I had imagined, with my warm, tingling backside resting on the cool silk of her stockings.

Then I thought about all of the juices I must be leaking on those nice, silk stockings. "Miss Karin—"

"Shh," she said, and pulled my head to her shoulder once again.

I could get used to this.

"Let me know when you're ready for cheesecake." Miss Karin stroked my hair. "No hurry."

"Yes, Miss Karin." I nestled in and closed my eyes. Cheesecake, a tingly bottom, and Miss Karin's embrace. If my new domme were even half this good.

I sighed.

* * *

Final Exam

It was precisely nine a.m. by the clock in the lobby when I was called in. 'Regimented' was the word that entered my head.

I had dressed casually, in black leggings and matching flats for my lower half. I liked the way the leggings hugged my ass and figured my potential domme might too, even though I didn't expect to be wearing them for long.

On top, I elected for an untucked yellow blouse that I thought nicely accentuated the tone of my skin, along with a lacy black push-up bra that I hoped would give me some help in the chest department. I left the matching bottoms at home. I was, after all, realistic about what today's inspection was all about.

I kept my eyes down as Miss Karin showed me into her office. To my surprise, there were two pair of legs in addition to Miss Karin's—one in gray woolen trousers and the other in blue jeans. I began to wonder if the blue jean pair belonged to an alternate, just in case the first domme didn't want me. My lip began to quiver and I bit down to control it.

"Zaheera?" I heard. It was Karin's voice. "Zaheera, look at me, please."

"Yes, Miss Karin." I tried to focus on her, but my mind was a jumble. My legs began to feel weak. I bit my lip again, harder this time. I raised my eyes.

"Zaheera, this is Mistress Nguyen. Do you recognize the name?"

The woman with the woolen trousers. The name sounded familiar to me. Something I learned in my accelerated classes here. Oh my God, she's the founder.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Mistress Nguyen will be conducting the inspection today. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good." Mistress Nguyen stepped into my field of view. She wore an expensive-looking charcoal gray suit. It was single breasted and she wasn't wearing anything under it that I could tell. Her chest was hard and muscled. Under her arm was tucked a black riding crop.

"Undress for me, Zaheera."

"Yes, ma'am." I started shimmying out of my clothes as the woman, who I can only describe as a commandant, circled me with that wicked looking crop tucked up under her arm.

I stood at attention, arms folded behind my back, tits out and ass out, just like Miss Karin had taught me. My nipples began to tighten.

"You look like a sporty girl, Zaheera. Would you say you're sporty?"

"Um..." What kind of question is that? I was ready for 'how many fingers does it take to fill you?' and 'do you consider yourself multi-orgasmic?' but sporty? I was taken aback.

"It's a simple question, really." Mistress Nguyen had untucked the crop from her arm and was now swishing it in the air around her knees.

I looked at Karin. She tilted her head to Mistress Nguyen.

"Yes, ma'am." I managed to croak.

"Good," she said, and held the crop in front of me at chin level.

Automatically, I opened my mouth. She stuffed it between my teeth.

"Show me some squat thrusts, sporty girl," she said. "Down. Out. In. Up. Again. Down. Out. In. Up."

I got to listen to her discussing with Miss Karin how nicely I jiggled as I continued. Every so often she would add another 'Down. Out. In. Up.' for my benefit.

I'm not sure how many I did for her, when I finally disgorged that crop from my mouth and into her waiting hand. I stood on unsteady feet. I might have been swaying slightly. I was definitely sweating.

"Mistress?" Karin said.

Mistress Nguyen tucked the crop back under her arm and turned to Karin. "You can keep her."

I watched Karin's mouth for any kind of expression. She couldn't get me off of the dole and into the home of a domme. Even a scary commandant, fitness obsessed domme like Mistress Nguyen. I sighed.

My failure hit me all at once. I stood in the middle of Karin's office, a naked, shaking and sweaty mess. I held my face in my hands and I cried.

"Oh, sweetie," Karin said, "come here. I'm sorry."

"I... I don't..." I sniffled. "Why doesn't anybody want me, Miss Karin."

"Oh, no, no, honey. You're coming home with me, if you'll have me."

I wiped my nose on the back of my hand. I honestly didn't care about decorum at this point.

Someone handed Miss Karin a tissue and she dried my eyes and wiped my nose.

"It's a nice thing to say, Miss Karin, but you don't have to take me in just because nobody else will have me."

The three women looked at each other and, starting with Mistress Nguyen, erupted in laughter. I hung my head. Miss Karin reached out, but I avoided her touch.

"Zaheera," she said. "If you only knew how many dommes I had to chase off or lose their applications. Honey, they were lining up around the block for you, but I couldn't let you go. I'm sorry, I wanted you for myself and I—"

I looked up. "You're not lying are you, Miss Karin? To make me feel better."

"No, honey, I'm not."

"You really want to take me home?"

"If you're willing."

"I'm not sure," I said. "After this cruel trickery..."

Poor Karin's face fell.

I sniffled once and then nodded as vigorously as I could manage. "Yes," I said. "Yes, Miss Karin."

Miss Karin held out her arms again. This time I stepped forward and buried my face in her chest.

"I need to introduce you to my family first," she said. "You know Betty Nguyen. She's my mistress."

I straightened up.

The commandant softened immediately into a radiant smile and leaned forward to brush her cheek against mine. "Zaheera," she wispered.

"This is my girlfriend, Desi." Miss Karin gestured as the woman in the jeans and T-shirt, the one I had thought of as the alternate just a few minutes ago. She stepped forward and held out her hand.

"She's Betty's girl, too."

"I remember both of you now, from the party."

"That's about how long Karin here has been slobbering all over herself every time someone mentions your name." Desi said.

"I'm sorry I gave you the wrong impression, Zaheera," Miss Karin said. "It's not that nobody wanted you, it's just that I wanted you, and... and I had to prove to Betty that I would take care of you before she agreed to anything."

"Because she's your mistress?"

"Because she runs the domme courses here. No one invites a girl into their home without Betty's express approval. That includes me. We want our girls to be well cared for."

I rubbed at my eyes. They had started leaking again despite the happy news. I'm going home with Miss Karin.

"Zaheera," she said. "I have to ask... will you have me as your mistress?"

"Yes. Yes, Miss Karin."

She held me by the shoulders, smiling.

"I understand you were enrolled in an astrophysics major before you came to us," Mistress Nguyen said.

I nodded, currently too overcome to speak.

"Applied or Theoretical?"

"Theoretical, Mistress," I managed.

"Impressive. And please, call me Betty. We're not all that hung up on formality."

"I want you to get yourself enrolled again for next semester," Karin said.

"But, I—" Visions of my empty bank account spoiled the moment.

Betty put an arm around my waist and pulled me in. She whispered in my ear, "Karin's paying, honey. Just go with it."

I felt the smile growing on my face. "Yes, Miss Karin."

All around me were hugs and kisses and words of encouragement about my schooling. I took a while to remember that I was standing completely naked in the middle of this trio of Karin, Betty and Desi. It began to sink in with them as well.

"Did Karin put these stripes on your lovely bottom, Zaheera?" Betty asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Did it make your pussy wet, Zaheera?" This time it was Desi.

"Yes, ma'am, very wet."

"She's perfect, Karin," Desi said, pinching my cheek. "Just perfect."

I grinned.

*

Home

I felt like I had three sisters now—sisters that I never had while growing up. Except, well, one of them is my mistress. And one of them is my mistress's mistress. The other is my mistress's girlfriend along with being my mistress's mistress's girl. And we do things together that sisters should definitely not be doing. A fair amount of that happening in a big, king-sized bed in Mistress Nguyen's farm house.

This morning though, the bed was empty, except for me. I rolled over and sat up. There was a bit of a chill in the air and it made my nipples stand proud. Or maybe it was the memory of what went on in this big, king-sized bed last night. I could almost taste Miss Karin's pussy still on my lips. And, I'll never forget the gasping cries of encouragement from Desi as Miss Betty drove a truck through her backside in the form of a thick, black strap-on.

I shuddered just a bit, and then slid my hand under the sheet while I recalled some of the more intimate details. Miss Karin said she didn't expect a performance like that from me and that Desi could only pull it off because of her amazing heart-shaped ass. I thought about that ass and Miss Karin's glistening pussy while I rubbed.

The air was filled with the smell of wood fire in the potbelly stove, no doubt from Miss Betty stoking it up for warmth. There was a lingering smell of sex and also a sweet smell I recognized as blueberry pancakes. That let me know where Miss Desi was this morning. I still wasn't sure about Miss Karin and wondered if I might have a chance to sneak a morning orgasm. I could definitely go for another.

"Zaheera, darling." Mistress Karin called. It came from the bathroom.

My orgasm would have to wait.

"Yes, Miss?" I peeked around the open door to find her reclining in the old claw foot tub.

She smiled, holding up a washcloth by one corner and jiggling it while it dripped. "Care to bathe me this morning?"

"Yes, Miss Karin." I knelt by the side of the tub and reached for the cloth. She pulled it away and dashed it under the water.

"I was hoping for more than just your hands." Miss Karin's knees broke the surface of the water as she spread her legs and held out her hand.

When I settled into the tub in front of her, she wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed behind my ears until I squirmed.

"Do you like to masturbate, Zaheera?"

"Um, yes, Miss Karin." Did she know I was ready to sneak one in this morning.

"Show me, my beautiful girl."

"Yes, Miss Karin." I wasted no time picking up where I left off, minutes ago. The feeling of Miss Karin's soft skin behind me, and her warm breath tickling my ear made me shudder.

"So soon, Zaheera?"

"Yes, Miss Karin." I watched the ripples I was causing on the water... thought about the resilience of Desi's heart-shaped ass... thought about the skill of Miss Karin's tongue.

"You'll be sure to let me know first."

"Yes... Miss Karin." My eyelids fluttered. "Soon."

"That's a good girl." Miss Karin took my earlobe in her mouth and sucked.

I groaned.

"I certainly hope you girls are planning to clean that tub when you're done in there," Betty hollered.

"Yes, Mistress," Miss Karin and I said in unison.

I shuddered and twitched.

"Now?" said Miss Karin.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm." That was the best I could do.

"You may," she whispered, before clamping down on my earlobe with her teeth.

I swear the water boiled. Something about the buoyancy, the near frictionless rubbing of Miss Karin's skin on mine, her hot breath on my neck as she entrapped me by my ear—it all added up to me quivering and shaking and generally coming apart. Miss Karin held me and kept me above water until my ragged breathing evened out again.

She took me by the chin, coaxing my head around for a kiss. I moaned as I pressed against her mouth and our tongues entertwined.

"Girls, the pancakes are getting cold." It was Mistress Betty again.

"Yes, Mistress," Miss Karin and I answered, both of us grinning.

I leaned my head back, nestling into her shoulder, and sighed. With the water so warm, I wasn't ready to get out just yet, pancakes or not.

Miss Karin painting circles on my neck with her tongue was not helping.

*

The End

*

Afterword

Is this story canonical in the Risk Versus Reward universe? Or is it just fan fiction that happens to be written by the same author? I have no idea. Mistress Betty's little farmhouse is getting a bit crowded.

Perhaps this is a brief and enjoyable stop on a longer journey for Zaheera. Maybe she will stay until she finishes her degree and then go out to make her own mark on the world.

Can't you just imagine Zaheera as the sexy astrophysics professor—the one all the first year students are drooling over? And think of the potential fun for a lucky young research assistant.

However it turns out, I'm sure Zaheera is destined for greatness and that her new found "sisters" will always be there for her.

Any comments on Zaheera's future or the story are more than welcome.

WP

12