Zai and Tim Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla knows I have a girl mode, where I am soft, slow, and gentle. She also knows I do man mode, where I am faster, rougher, and unpredictable. Tonight, I am using crazy mode. I take several deep breaths to prep for my new style. Carla is looking at me with a curious look. We, of course, have switched positions, with Carla on her back now. Her hands playfully twirl in my hair.

I have psyched myself out; I'm ready. Like a woodpecker, my head goes down, and then I pull away. I go down and then pull away. While in the down position, my tongue works as fast and as aggressively as possible. I try to hit everything in sight, from her vulva, lips, inside her honey pot, her clit, and even her anus, a few times. I stop and then continue again at a feverish pace. I'm not hitting enough; I use both hands to nudge anything I can reach.

Carla's screaming, pounding her arms on the bed and twisting her head back and forth like she's at a loud concert. I think she likes this. I speed up everything. Move up and down, more licking things, more everything. I slow down. I am methodical, my fingers draw circles, and I slurp her lips like spaghetti noodles.

Vanessa and Tamara stop to gaze at what I'm doing. I switch again to very quickly going to random spots around her pussy. No more up and down, but this time I'm doing the raspberries. Carla wants to retract her legs. She's laughing up a storm and crying at the same time. Vanessa does the same to Tamara, who quickly follows suit to Vanessa. Now I hear them going back and forth between that and my woodpecker. I follow suit, and Carla is non-stop screaming and slamming the bed with her arms.

Carla screams out, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!!!!"

Followed quickly with, "I'mmmmm CUMMMMMMINGGGGGGGG!"

Her body jerks and then wilts right in front of me. Did I kill her? I look to my right, and Tamara is passed out on top of a passed-out Vanessa.

Monica looks at me, "I have seen and done a lot of crazy-ass shit in my days. I was a truly wild one growing up. I haven't ever seen anything that you all just did. That was amazing."

She puts two fingers on my knee as I am going to move, "No. Let them rest. You have no idea how much energy it takes to be eaten like that. They need a few moments."

Monica reaches for my cock.

I use a soft voice, "Not today, my Queen. Carla hasn't approved it. I have fucked up a whole bunch in my life. I think it's time I am sensible and grow up a bit."

Monica says, "You know she will say yes tonight."

I shake my head no, "I didn't hear it; it's not happening. She does mean that much to me."

Surprisingly, that makes Monica extremely happy that I won't play with her. The bitch was testing me!

Carla stirs, and I use a hand to pet her beautiful hair. My other hand does circles on the flat of her stomach. Nothing sexual, just keeping contact and showing that I care. That pleases her to no end. It's not long before Vanessa pushes Tamara to wake up.

I get up on my knees, and an unusual step for me, I use my arm to roll Carla over into doggie. She has a big "O" on her face and a look of surprise. It's like she's getting something special, a present. I love watching her face, to see the joy she gets. She loves that as well. She claims that I feel longer in doggie, which makes it special for her.

Today, I feel like entering from this angle. I get to slide right and left easier as there aren't any legs in the way. I slip inside of my lubricated wife. My hands are firmly holding her petite ass cheeks tight. I like to squeeze them good. Carla has no complaints at all. I get a good moan from her. Vanessa and Tamara are slowly tribbing. They're taking their time and enjoying it.

I, too, am taking my time. Carla likes it faster, but today I am forcing my will on her. She knows to comply when I get in this mood. She's forced to suffer through a satisfyingly slow fucking where my bulging veins scrape the side of her pussy. It's only that glorious feeling that she puts up with this slow speed.

Tamara has fallen on her side after they both orgasm. She moves her head, grabs a slow-moving breast, and latches on to the breast she continues to hold and squeeze. It looks like so much fun; Vanessa rushes to the opposite side and sucks on the other nipple. Carla's getting a hefty dose of sexual stimulation. No way she lasts more than another five minutes. I slowdown, which surprises Carla.

She asks me, "Why slow down?"

I grin even though she can't see me, "Ahhh, Carla. I am saving my energy. You're going to blow up soon. I'm adjusting to your needs. She has the most incredible laugh and moan as she gets fucked, and both nipples sucked on. Her hair is whipping around as she takes in all the visuals.

I spank her ass which causes a lurch and a scream of pain followed by a long low moan of happiness. That's one of her signs that she is ready to blow up in an orgasm of joy. This isn't a little one like I was giving, oh no. This one is kicking your ass orgasm, and sadly, I am just a tiny part of it. I love seeing her get off, but it's better when it's just me.

I shouldn't complain. I made this life; I fucked lots of women; I guess it could be a whole lot worse. I only need to think back over the last forty-eight hours to see how bad it could have been. While Carla lays in her cocoon of happiness, both Tamara and Vanessa move to their sides. I surprise them all by pulling out and sitting at the foot of the bed, with my back to a post to lean against. Everyone but Carla is amazed by my actions. Monica looks scared, but she doesn't dare say anything.

Tamara and Vanessa are concerned but don't know what to do or what to say because they don't know what the issue is. Did they do something wrong? Did they offend me? With Monica being silent, even Vanessa looks afraid.

Part of the problem is I don't understand my own feelings. I have had several bursts of false energy; maybe that's catching up. Am I jealous? Am I scared of the future? Are the drugs wearing off? I am still on a light pain killer; they don't want me getting addicted.

Carla pushes me lightly with her foot. I look towards her and then back out the window. I forgot what I was thinking about.

Carla says in a soft voice, "Hey, we're not done yet."

I barely hear her voice.

In a panicked voice, "ZAI! Level one diagnostic on Tim. STAT!"

I feel pricks in my arm, and then I am light-headed. I fall over onto my side. My eyes are closed; it's dark.

*****

I see a bright light with people that look familiar. Many are friends that died when I was a child.

I ask, "Am I dead?"

I hear a hearty chuckle from a man that looks old yet has lots of life in his eyes. Instantly, I like this guy. I can't see him; it's more like a ghostly shadow.

The man uses his rich voice to say, "Not yet, you aren't. You have made it close to my door several times, yet you have evaded me. No, my son, you are at the point where you can decide which way to go. You can release and see what's next ... or you can fight and try to survive."

I try to be smart, "Which way is better?"

I can tell he's grinning at me, "You have seen a pool of water that's perfectly calm, right? You add one drop, and it ripples far in all directions. It's easy to predict the next few drops if they're evenly spaced out. Right now, your life is a thunderstorm with heavy rain. It's difficult to say."

I simply ask, "Why?"

The voice says, "Because humans have free choice. Not even I can predict all the time what people will do."

I ask a better question, "I bet you don't come to see everyone. Too many people die every second in just our galaxy. You're here to help me make the decision. What do you want me to do?"

The voice chuckles, "It doesn't work that way. I can't ask you to do one thing or the other."

I counter, "What would make you happier?"

The voice says, "Ok, you win. That's what I love about you humans. You know so little, yet even when facing your God, you're looking for a deal or an angle. I would like you to go back. I made some mistakes, and your dimension needs you to fix it."

I whistle and then say, "Well. I get to fix God's mistake. I will go back. I'm curious, why don't you just fix it? I mean, you are you."

The voice chuckles hard, "If only it were so simple. I can nudge things here and there. If I push too hard, bad things happen. It's like the calm pool. I added a drop to fix the pool. Then another drop to fix the first drop. Then I needed two more. Do you see the issue? There are too many unseen factors. That's why usually, the best thing I can do is nothing. Nature will even everything out."

I ask candidly, "Am I a nudge?"

His voice sounds farther away, "No, son, you're just a good person. I have faith in you."

*****

I wake up in my bed. Carla is sleeping on one side of me, and Tamara is on the other. Zai is explaining to Monica that I will be waking up soon.

Zai says to Monica, "His body was still healing from your near-death treatment; he had pain killers, stimulants, steroids, and an infection. I sensed his sadness for the last few days, and his diet has been ... less than excellent. You mix all of that up, and his stats were a mess. His whole system was unbalanced.

"I have drained all the toxins and drugs from his system. I believe you all call it depression, from all the bad things that has happened over the last week or so. It's like adding one-pound weights to a swimmer. They can swim, but it gets harder and harder to swim. Eventually, they drown because they get weak from working so hard and can't carry the extra weight. The drugs being removed should help. I recommend a massage and rest. The woman that massaged you last night, in on her way now. His body has been abused this previous week. He needs sleep.

"All but Tim are free to come and go. He needs rest and a good diet. He is improving. He has come a long way in the last few days, and a drug-free body will help him more. Your five friends are not welcome on board. I will destroy any ship that comes our way with one of them on board."

Vanessa says, "Geez Zai, a little protective?"

Zai replies, "How big of an army did you raise to get him back?"

Tamara laughs her ass off, "She got you there, Vanessa. You had so many soldiers, ships, and heavy battle vehicles that all you had to do was blow up three doors, and they surrendered. So, don't go calling someone else a bit overprotective. For the record, I love what you did. You saved our man."

Carla can see that I am responsive now and holds my body tight. She is smashing her breasts into me hard. She knows I love that feeling. She has tears running down her face; she can't look at me.

Tamara does the talking for her, "We almost lost you. Too many things in your system, too much shock to your body, and too many things wearing you down emotionally. You have been out for about six hours, and you have been mumbling some weird shit for the last hour. The fine young woman that massaged Carla is almost here so that you get one as well.

"No, you don't have a choice. You need to relax and take care of yourself. She will be here in thirty minutes. Then you will stay here and relax until you are 100% healthy. No sex, no stimulation, no exercise, no crowds, no Queens. Do you get the idea, buster? YOU WILL get better. We won't have you leaving us early. We want you to enjoy a nice long, and healthy life. Or else."

I spit, "FINE! No sex! No fun! Just lounging! No message yet. I can't fuck after the massage." I give them my creepy smile as I grab Carla, "Then I will have sex NOW!!"

I roll her into doggie again. This time is a whole lot different. This time I give her a few warm-up strokes, then I move to high speed. I may not have much time. I don't want them stopping me without getting my balls drained. I am a man on a mission. I need to quickly fuck the life out of Carla.

She has no problem with my actions at all. She slams her body into me and then pulls away in time with my stroke. I get in two strokes for each of hers, which makes it a bit unusual for me. I don't usually have a moving target. Carla always has been a dream to fuck. Tonight is different; she's talking.

Carla growls, "Oh yes, you mother fucker. Fuck me good. Yes. Yes. Yes. Ohhh yeah. Mmmmmhmmm gooooood. Fuck yeah. Faster! Faster! Ride me like the whore for you that I am. Nobody else gets this ass or this pussy. Mark me as yours. Just keep fucking me good."

She screams twice. While on her hands and knees, she sways her body to the right. I fuck her with a bit of an angle. She straightens out. I fuck her harder. She sways to the left. I drive down, then pull up in her slot and pull out. She almost lost it there.

Carla screams, "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? OH MY GOD! That was amazing. Do it again!"

This time I stick it in high and push down before pulling out. Don't go thinking I'm moving eight inches. The hole is only one size. However, pulling out, there is more room to go up and down. She gets maybe an inch. It appears that makes a huge difference to her. She went from perspiring to drenched. Her mouth is still working.

"Damn, that was fun. I know you prefer slow. I do get to feel your veins. Because I know the feeling, even at this high speed, I know where they are. You are such a good fucker."

I think I take that in a positive way this time. I am pounding away at a quick rate. Fucking the love of my life and enjoying the hell out of it. The lights turn a bit brighter. Our guests are here or soon will be on board. They can wait.

Tamara says to Monica, "Can you see to our guest while Tim finishes in here?"

A dejected Monica gets up, dresses, and then goes to find the girl. No way Monica lets anyone outside of her family see her naked.

I move to my fastest speed. Carla gives up on everything but accepting a good quality fucking from an above-average cock. I am an expert at using it, and she loves my work. I can feel my desire to explode is imminent. I believe Carla is nearly ready to blow her pressure valve as well. I want to set it off.

My hands go to the center of her back. I then slowly push them away and to the edge of her body. Gradually, my hands curve around her ribs and zero in on her breasts.

Carla yells out, "You dirty, dirty little man. Fuck you!"

Both hands end up on a nipple. Carla freezes. I use my fingernails to rub the tips of her nipples. In a flash, I pinch both nipples hard. Today, Carla auditioned for the opera. Her scream is loud enough to shatter crystal and lasts long enough for a speed eater to finish dinner.

I thrust my cock hard enough to meet my child in her womb. I then sprayed his room a milky white. I chuckle as I imagine my daughter inside Carla's womb, taking strands of cum, tearing it off, and eating it like cotton candy. Oh yes, I am feeling way too good.

After seven good spurts, I fall to my side, exhausted. My cock falls out with a pop. Tamara is quick to jump on me and clean my cock off for my massage. Vanessa cleans Carla out, so she too is clean for our guest.

As I am catching my breath still, the girl comes into the room. She is already in her shiny little suit and warmer for her oil. She has me get out of bed and places two large towels down. She then pulls Carla's leg for her to move in position.

Carla corrects her, "Oh no. It's not for me. My husband Tim needs the massage."

The room fell twenty degrees. This girl is not happy. She says nothing. She does take the oil out and places it back in her pack. She then reaches out to grab her towels. Tamara grabs her hand and holds it in place.

Tamara asks, "Is there a problem?"

The woman looks offended, "He's, he's, he's a man. He's wet, slimy, and he stinks. I'm not touching that ... thing. I'm going home. Now let go of my blanket."

What happened next was one of the coolest things I had ever seen in my life. That's saying a lot with my life.

Tamara starts with a slight evil chuckle that makes the woman nervous.

Tamara says with a deeper and soft voice like she's telling a ghost story, "I think I just saved your life by holding this towel. If you don't do the massage, I think Vanessa here would certainly have killed you with what you said about Tim. You see, she truly and deeply loves him.

"How do I know? I've seen them make love together. Lots of people do that, right?" Vanessa has an evil grin on her face that makes the woman nervous. "You know all those people that tried to kill the Queen, his mother, and then her daughters. Plus, the people that tried to start a galaxy war. Yeah, they're all dead. Why? Vanessa's organization rooted them out and killed them.

"But that's not all. She assembled a dozen super battle cruisers, an army of 10,000, plus thousands of war pods, main battle tanks, artillery, and close air support. That's the type of love that woman has for that man. That same man you just said was slimy and smelly."

Vanessa, in a flash, pulls out a nail file. I can hear it slowly filing down her nails as the lady stops breathing.

Tamara asks, "Do you want to try again. MAYBE she won't kill you IF you make him happy."

The lady is almost crying, "I don't know how? I don't know how hard to go?"

Monica surprises the woman, "How fucking stupid are you. He's a man, and you're what, maybe a hundred pounds. I don't think you can hurt him. If anything, you might not be strong enough."

That did it; Monica wounded her professional pride.

The lady counters, "I use my hands all day, they're strong, and I hold back. Not even he can take what I got."

Monica is amused, "Well, let's see what you got. I know I had him moaning in no time. I thought you were supposed to be good or something."

Monica gets the desired effect. I walk over and am face down on the bed, in the middle of her towels. She starts off too timid. Even she knows it. As her long arms reach up to my back, to my shoulders, and then run back to my waist, she presses harder each time. At her maximum pressure, that's when it started to feel good.

The lady comments, "I have to use all my strength to get the desired results. His body is a mess; what have you done to him?"

Carla pounces first, "He has had non-stop humiliations from people like you that are too ignorant to realize the future of humanity may well reside in him. If his plans fail, men won't prosper and move between planets. Our problems continue to get worse until nature moves on from us."

She says, "I thought that was just mumbo jumbo to raise taxes again."

Monica grabs this one by her lower lip, "On our planet, almost all the young women have a similar face, nice chest, stand 5' 6" tall, have the same color skin, light brown hair, and brown eyes."

The lady laughs, "You just described three-quarters of this planet."

Monica's following line stops the lady, "Exactly."

I felt the chill and saw a shudder go through the lady before she says, "I understand now. Mom says they see the same things in the hospital over and over by the hundreds."

Vanessa explains, "It will get worse before it gets better. It takes a long time to bring men up to our standards where they will mostly fit in. We have abused them and neglected to educate them for many years. Now we're paying the price, and yet people like you don't want change."

The lady says, "I'll help. I see a lot of people. I can tell them about this life-altering experience. We see so much video it's hard, to tell the truth from the lies."

I scream out, "That's it!"

Everyone shuts up. I roll over and sit up.

Excitedly I explain, "Monica. Imagine you go to a busy street corner in a busy city of yours. You use a loudspeaker to call their attention and to huddle around. This is being filmed, and the camera is panning all the people looking at you. In the video, Monica's voice is heard, 'Look at the faces, body shapes, heights. See anything familiar? Think this is staged? Go to any city and do this yourself. Don't believe me. Look at us. Look at how similar we all are. That's common DNA because there isn't enough variety of men.' Now it pans to a hospital that turns patients away because they're full. You look inside, and everyone on the floor suffers from the same thing. On the chart, the only word you can see is DNA."