Zai and Tim Pt. 08

Story Info
Tim repents, is killed of killed by an assassin, and the end.
12.2k words
4.81
7.6k
24

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers

This is part 8 of an 8-part story that builds while providing plenty of plot twists. Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is, a fun story. Special thanks to rancher46 and RF-Fast for editing my story.

******

Chapter 28 -- The End

We are both woken up by one of the five research/doctors. My first instinct is to look scared, pull back, and then quickly roll out of bed.

I am mad, "What are YOU doing here? Haven't you tormented me enough? GO!"

Sylvia looks confused, "They said you were looking for someone with my ... talents."

Carla's amused, "What? Did you put out a call for the best pussy muncher?"

With a defeated attitude, "Just my fucking luck. The best woman at munching women also likes to kill men."

Now Carla is confused, "Why do YOU need a carpet muncher?"

With a soft voice, I say, "I asked for the best-known muncher to replace a few of the ones you missed out on from me being with other women."

Still sad, I reply, "To answer your question, I don't, you do. We're having a formal dinner tonight and an evening of fun for you. It starts now with you being pleasured by the best we could find."

I command Sylvia, "You have thirty minutes to give Carla the most amazing time of her life. Start .... NOW!"

Sylvia is slow and methodical. I expected more urgency.

Carla is quite excited, "I never cared much for the others. They were nothing special. Sylvia, though, is famous for her skills."

Carla has no panties on; she lifts her dress up and over her head, leaving her naked. She's lying on the bed with her head propped up with pillows. Sylvia floats over to Carla, taking her time to take in the beautiful woman. She has a big smile on her face. Sylvia knows exactly who this is and how important she is. I'm wondering why the five of them are here still.

Sylvia starts between her legs. She reaches out to start a massage of Carla's breasts, shoulders, and arms. After a few minutes, I can see Carla has relaxed. She is breathing slow with long breaths. Sylvia is excited; I see her nipples pointing out on her tight t-shirt. No bra for this woman.

She finally goes lower to start running her tongue over Carla, who shudders from the feeling. She has a big smile on her face. I can sense she is looking forward to this very much.

The room is warming up from the heat they're creating. Sylvia is sucking and releasing her skin which causes a popping sound. Quickly I hear squishy slurping sounds. Carla takes a series of quick short breaths as she closes her eyes from her obvious enjoyment.

Carla can't stay still. She contorts her body or involuntarily jerks a leg from Sylvia's work. I can see her tongue is rounded up on the sides as she is bobbing her head deep in and out of my wife. In a flash, the tongue is now drawing saliva circles on her mons and vulva.

I notice a few common items right away. Sylvia is never fast other than swapping styles. She doesn't use the same style for very long. She varies the length of time, but the lesser styles are around ten seconds while the better ones are more like twenty seconds. She is persistent and motivated while also enjoying herself tremendously. She did the head bobbing, a hooked finger, and a few others that I had never seen before.

It's only four minutes, and Carla orgasms hard.

Sylvia sits back and smugly says, "That's why they got me. I am the world's best. I know every style, and nobody gets a woman off quicker than me."

I am amazed when Carla says, "Well, that isn't entirely true."

Sylvia isn't buying her claim, "You just had three styles that very few have ever had. I got you off in three minutes. Some woman is better than me? Tell me, or even better, show me this new thing you know."

Sylvia has no panties on. When she leans back, she pulls up her dress, leaving her pussy on perfect display. Carla moves between her legs.

Sylvia mocks her, "What? No warmup?"

Carla has an attitude, "If eating my pussy wasn't enough warmup, you have a heart of ice. Shut up and take it like a woman."

Carla bends down, sniffs Sylvia's pussy, smiles, and then proceeds to eat Sylvia like I eat Carla. I start out fast, change styles often, and then use pressure, followed by alternating, adding, and removing speed and force while changing the styles. Predictably, Sylvia orgasms quickly. Obviously, she enjoyed the orgasm but not that it happened so fast.

She continues, but it's all soft, slow, and gentle this time.

Carla lifts her mouth a bit and says, "I am going to show you a technique that you can't do."

She doesn't need to involve me, "Oh no. Today is all you."

Sylvia hasn't a clue, "There is no technique that you know, that I can't copy and do it better."

Fuck this bitch.

Carla can see the redness in my face from the smug doctor bragging.

Carla says with a commanding voice as she lifts her head, "Tim. Whiskers. NOW!"

I quickly raise Sylvia's legs, turn her body to me. I hold her legs up in the air. I start at her bony ankles and use a leisurely speed to go down her calf. I slow down, so my whiskers are felt more by her soft, supple thighs. My first pass, I detour around her slot to hit her mons. Her whole body shakes.

I continue up her other leg as goosebumps pop out. I then follow back down the leg. No detour this time. I firmly hold her legs up high to avoid them wrapping around my neck. I slow down as I cross her pussy. I can feel the hair catching on her lips and then breaking free as I continue to move.

Carla is already raising her hands to her ears as Sylvia screams out her satisfaction. She orgasms hard from whiskers and tries to close her legs. The angle is terrible; she has no strength like this, just as I planned. Her legs drop to her side. I quickly retreat; this is Carla's time.

After a few minutes, Sylvia is awake; Carla comments, "I want my full thirty minutes, and you could do with spending some time with men. You pick this one, and I will make sure you spend quality time with Vanessa. I don't think they're better, but they're motivated, eager, and shockingly fun. Not get back over here and finish eating me."

For the rest of the time, Sylvia has fun pleasuring Carla.

I send Carla to the bath I have drawn when time is up.

After getting up, Carla says to Sylvia, "Without your smugness, you were good. Without confidence and desire, you're just another woman. You are still very talented, but that should have been a life-jarring time. Instead, it was above average. That's kind of a let-down. At least we all learned something."

Sylvia leaves.

Carla walks to me, wraps an arm around my neck, and kisses me good.

Carla explains, "It was good. The epic part was explaining how she failed and how she had much to learn. In college, she knew she was best and made us beg to be with her for the night. You have no idea how awesome that was to scold her, show her how you were better, and teach her several new things. That gave me the best orgasm of the night."

She giggles as she says, "I know you intended to give me a hell of a thirty-minute munching. Thank you."

I pick up my wife and set her into a hot Jacuzzi. A Zacuzzi is an upgrade of a Jacuzzi. Hundreds of water jets and thousands of bubble makers. She kisses me with as much passion as I can remember ever getting. She melts from the tremendous relief her body is enjoying.

I lift a complaining Carla out of the Zacuzzi and bring her into the shower at only fifteen minutes. Immediately I slap her hands. I use her body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. After she found out I was doing everything, she doesn't fight me anymore.

The only thing she says is, "Don't think this is even close to getting you out of the dog-house."

As we step back into the bedroom, a massage table is set up, and a beautiful woman with blonde hair and blue eyes is standing next to the table. She is wearing a thin pink bodysuit. Carla climbs up on the table. The lady spends thirty minutes giving her a complete massage. Zero sex, no teasing, just a professional body massage.

Next are two women, one cut, styled, and curled her hair. She looks amazing. The other treated, manicured and painted her toe and fingernails a brilliant light gradient to bright red. Last is a protective seal to help keep them from chipping or breaking.

The next woman is a makeup artist. She shows Carla how to prepare for live events, video, photography, and around the home. She left Carla in the live event version for tonight.

Now it's time for both of us to dress up. I have a stylish tuxedo with a wide black and white polka-dot tie. I have a gold necklace, an ancient wristwatch, shiny black leather shoes, and a few rings I have collected that mean something to me. None are gold or valuable; they remind me of becoming a captain, graduating college, and other life events.

Carla has several of her mother's pieces. She has a stunning neckless with many exotic jewels. Her only ring is our wedding ring. On her wrist, she has a charm bracelet, as will everyone. They're all the rage these days. She has long diamond and emerald earrings that go with the necklace. She has a beautiful Tierra that marks her as the princess she is on her head.

Her dress tonight is a bright red flowing dress that accentuates her breasts and cleavage. The back is open, and I have no idea what holds the straps on her shoulders. The dress enhances her shoulders and tapers in on her waist before shooting out a bit to increase the desired hourglass look. To finish the look are ruby high heel shoes. She is the lady in red.

Everyone looks at her in awe. She seems to glow like there is something divine involved here. Pictures and videos are taken to memorialize the event. I am positive those pictures will get leaked to the media.

I take Carla's arm, and we stroll down the hall to dinner.

Carla says meaninglessly to me, "I like what you have done so far. This is good. However, you're still in my dog-house."

I reply with a smile, "The night is young still. You will get your pound of flesh."

She didn't like my statement, so the rest of the walk was quiet.

I open the formal dining room door to let Carla in first. She is greeted by both mothers and all four sisters. They all have lovely dresses, yet none are as nice as Carla's. The room has been adjusted to just sit the eight of us. I expected Vanessa to join us, but she has skipped. I can only assume that she didn't like my plan for the night.

This is probably for the best. Vanessa doesn't take criticism or threats well. She can be one scary woman when she wants to be.

Carla and I sit down on one side of the square table. To my right are my two sisters. To Carla's left are her two sisters. Mom is straight across from me while Monica is straight across from Carla.

Carla comments, "What, you guys run out of clothes to wear?"

Monica responds, "Hey, this isn't that bad."

Carla replies, "Mom ...."

Monica follows up, "There is nothing wrong with this dress."

Carla says, "It's ... so unlike you."

Monica wants to reply with something witty, yet only says, "The dress .... Fits."

I help out, "This is your night. We are all trying to say we're sorry. Tonight, you are the star. One look at this room; you are definitely the star."

She kisses me on the lips and I took that to mean that she liked my answer.

Dinner was fun. She caught on quickly that everything was her childhood favorites. I know she loved the special breakfasts and dinners we have had. Seeing her eat this meant more to her. This was her childhood when all was well in the world. She did overindulge just a bit. When she finally finished her third slice of butter braid, she was stuffed and done. She needs a nap.

We all get up from the table at the same time. Carla and I walk back to our room with everyone following behind us. At our door, I stop and make a right. I take her to the next room while everyone else goes into our room.

Carla says, "But ...."

I grin, "You will see soon enough. They are preparing themselves. I have a new outfit for you and me for the rest of the night."

Carla sounds surprised, "What, I have clothes to put on? I figured I would be naked. No, wait. I have lingerie that leaves nothing to the imagination."

I open the door, and there are two commercial clothes hanging stands in the room. One with her outfit and one with mine. Brit is in the room to assist Carla with dressing. Brit will hit me with a pain deadener when Carla isn't looking. I asked for this just in case Carla is pissed at me. Everyone knows that I am expecting the worst.

Carla looks at me, "Your kidding, right?"

I timidly smile, "Ah. No. This is our wardrobe for this part of the evening."

Carla shakes her head, "It seems the message hasn't been received. How disappointing."

Wow, that made me as sad as anything in my life. I just sat while she undressed and then dressed in her new outfit. At dinner, she was red, now she is in black. She has long black latex gloves that go up beyond her elbows. She has at least six-inch black stilettos, high-heeled shoes, and black fishnet stockings.

She has a tiny leather skirt that hides everything if she stands upright. She then has a black corset top with leather sides that only cover the bottom of her breasts. This presses them up and out, making them indecent.

I have a simple slipper for my feet. A leather belt-like thing goes over my shoulders, around my side, and it all fastens in a center ring of metal. A piece of leather runs down across my cock, which holds it in place, and then back up to a metal hoop in the back. I am not a fan of this.

Oh, it gets better. It's all leather in a shiny black with silver studs or points to make it look deadly. I have handcuffs, a ball gag for my mouth, and a polished stainless-steel chain that connects to a leather handle for her to hold and to a leather choker collar around my neck.

Carla made sure the gag was tight and tightened the cuffs as hard as possible. They are hurting my wrist. She attaches the chain to my collar, and we are ready.

Before we leave, Carla says in a soft, menacing voice, "I know what Brit was supposed to do. I had her replace the pain deadener with a pain enhancer. Good luck tonight."

Will I survive the night?

We walk next door, and the room is well lit, not dark like I expected. I figured a few dozen candles. There are over a hundred. They are literally everywhere a candle can be placed. Lined up on the floor are the two Queens and all four sisters. Each is in an outfit like Carla, but without the latex gloves and less material. They sit on their knees with their legs spread open. No handcuffs, ball gag, or choker.

There is a cart with a bright white sheet on it. The cart displays the paddle, pinwheel, feather, whip, flogger, cane, and crop.

Carla giggles, "Hey, I like where this is going. Why Tim? You know I am mad as hell. You know what I will do. I don't understand this."

I am gagged. Monica comes to my rescue. How does she expect me to answer?

Monica says with a stronger voice than I expected, "Do you think that maybe he feels bad? He made a mistake. We all make mistakes. Hell, Trinity, and I almost killed him."

Carla is mad, "Oh, you two will pay for that tonight. You two had bad information. Tim, though, knew what he was doing. He willingly took all those women. Mom, up on the end of the bed now."

Monica stood up, walked to the bed, put her hands on the bed, knees on the floor, and then leaned forward, placing her body on the bed. Carla flipped up the skirt. She stands before the cart, looking at the selections. She settles on the paddle. I am relieved that the model is more of a noisemaker than a pain inducer.

Carla says, "This is for sleeping with my husband."

She spanked her five times. It made loud noises. Monica cried out an ouch on each one. It could have been far worse. She puts back the paddle and pulls out the crop. Yikes, this could get worse.

Carla says, "And this is for endangering Tim's life and cutting my honeymoon short."

Carla gives her mother two sharp, quick cracks of the crop. They sounded terrible, and Monica cried out again. I saw that she only used her wrist, no windup of the arm. She held back a lot.

Carla says, "Mom, you're done, Trinity, you're next."

Trinity got the exact same treatment as Monica did. Tamara is next.

Carla asks, "You seem to love Tim as much as I do. Are you going to try and have sex with him again?"

A crying Tamara says, "Yes. I can't help it; I love him."

Tamara got ten spanks and no crop. The other sisters only got five spanks. Carla is rushing this. She could have had so much fun taunting and teasing them. Instead, it was like our parents, just administering punishment. No enjoyment or relief. That's bad because that was the point of this whole thing. I also have no doubt that she will beat the hell out of me like Mary did.

Carla is breathing hard; this is what she was looking forward to.

In a low, slow voice, Carla says, "Someone take that stupid harness off him." The moms' flick something, and it drops off. "Tim, get up on the bed like everyone else."

She grabs the flogger and not the whip. Interesting choice. She has the flogger in hand, but she's just standing there.

Tamara says in a clear voice, startling everyone, "Tonight, you become Mary Cross, a woman Tim will love and hate. He won't divorce you, but he won't be around much either. GO AHEAD! STRIKE HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN! That's what you want, right? You know that no matter how much blood there is, it won't make his back any worse than Mary did. You know he deserves this.

"He united our families and empires. He started the turnaround that all planets need. A thousand years from now, they will still talk about what he did for humanity. The rest of us will be a footnote in his history."

She's mad still. She pulls her arm back and then whack! She strikes my back hard. Due to the enhanced pain med, I would have screamed out. I have a ball gag; I can't do that. However, I use my mental broadcast capability to send the feeling of that pain to everyone in a two-kilometer radius. I hear everyone in the room, plus other rooms, scream out in pain as they hold their heads.

Carla is furious now. She reaches back further and strikes me again!

I didn't feel anything. Carla is confused. I hear her sniffing, Zai's force field.

Carla screams out, "ZAI! What's the meaning of this?"

Zai shows her the hologram in the room but is quiet.

Carla asks, "Why did you stop me? This is Tim's plan."

Zai replies, "Nobody is allowed to hurt your family. You were using too much force, so I had to intervene. Is this sarcasm? I don't understand why Tim would allow himself to be injured. I thought you loved him, yet you want to permanently disfigure him and cause great pain? This isn't logical."

Vanessa steps out from a shadow. That creeped everyone out.

Vanessa explains to Zai, "Tim loves Carla very much. He allowed her to hurt him to show her how much he loves her. He didn't anticipate her misplaced anger."

Carla seethes, "It's not misplaced; he deserves this!"

Vanessa questions, "For saving your planet and showing you the time of your life, he deserves this? What plan do you have to start men going to your planet? What plan do you have to make women accept fucking men? Hasn't every woman, including you, been an ambassador of having sex with men? For that, he deserves to be treated like an animal?

"You know, I should vaporize your brain and keep him for myself. I could be pretty happy with him. I helped clean up the mess that YOU and both mothers have allowed to happen. All YOU have done is spread your legs for him. What have you done for him? One blowjob? He's saving the human race, treated us all too many memorable meals, and made all those things we did special.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers