Zakynthos, A Holiday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were alone, and turned on by her teasing all evening, Mark tried to initiate physical intimacy, but despite her earlier exhibitionism, Lisa playfully resisted his advances and backed away.

Mark pursued her towards the balcony Lisa and to stop her retreating further placed his hand on her back and asked, "What's the matter?"

Lisa turned to him and gave him a small smile. "I'm sorry I'm so naughty," she said. "I just can't help myself at the moment, Mark."

Despite being a cuckold, Mark felt his heart swell with affection. He leaned in and gave her a tender kiss on the lips. "I just want to be with you," he said, as he pulled her into his arms.

Lisa snuggled up to him, resting her head on his shoulder. They stood there in silence, enjoying the warmth of each other's embrace. Mark felt a sense of contentment wash over him, knowing that he was where he belonged.

After a while, Mark reached down under Lisa's dress with his hands. He lifted it up so he could cup a bare somewhat sandy buttock with each of his palms. As he pulled Lisa towards him, he felt the hairs on his girlfriend's pussy rest against one of his thighs.

Mark moved one of his hands so he could feel Lisa's sex from the front, perhaps to check if she was as horny as he. Her wetness gave him the answer he had wanted. But what happened next sucked all the air from his body.

Lisa suddenly announced "Not now, I'm due to call someone. You asked for me to be open..." And with that she slipped from Mark's arms and went out onto the same chair as before with her phone. Mark resisted the temptation to watch her on the balcony but knew who she must be speaking too. After half an hour reading a book, he couldn't resist the temptation to spy on Lisa so he peaked through a gap in the curtains. Lisa was having a video call, but beyond that he couldn't see or hear very much through the closed double-glazed doors. Her face was lit up from the light of her phone, but her body was hidden beneath the same towel left from earlier. From the expressions on her face, Mark imagined she was masturbating. Disturbingly he felt an erection grow between his legs and sulked off for a shower and a wank. Mark was surprised to see that Lisa was still on the phone after he'd finished showering, so feeling grumpy he went to bed alone. Exhausted from a long day, a sleepless night before and the effects of alcohol he soon fell asleep, after all it was well after midnight.

As usual, Mark woke up first and to bright sunshine streaming through a crack in the curtains, causing him to get up and close the gap on his way to the bathroom for a wake-up shower. When he returned, he wasn't surprised to see Lisa still dead to the world. Realizing that it was almost 10am, Mark thought he would go down to breakfast alone and bring something back for Lisa afterwards. He left the room quietly and made his way to the hotel restaurant.

When he returned to their room with a plate of croissants, some fruit juice and a cappuccino, Lisa was awake and sitting up in bed, reading something on her iPad, with her bare breasts exposed. Unusually for her, she must have gone to bed naked. The dress she had worn last night was lying on the chair. Mark placed the food and coffee on a table on their balcony and beckoned Lisa over. As she rose naked from the bed, Mark couldn't help but admire her natural beauty. But she quickly covered herself with a white cotton gown.

"Thanks for breakfast, Mark," Lisa said, smiling at him.

"That's okay. I didn't want to wake you up this morning as you looked so peaceful sleeping, but I knew you'd be hungry," Mark replied, returning her smile.

"Aren't I nice to you Lisa?" he continued, leaning down to kiss her.

He'd wanted her to return the affection, but she didn't.

While Lisa enjoyed her breakfast on the balcony Mark pottered about. After Lisa had finished her breakfast, she showered too. They agreed it would be good to return to the beach from last night, but in daylight. Mark enjoyed watching Lisa parade about naked, as she fussed about trying on several bikinis, before settling on a white thong bikini, over which she wore a sheer white lace cover-up.

The day together on the beach was fine, with both ignoring their emotional predicament and enjoying the sunshine and sea instead. They even applied sun cream to each other's backs, though mostly they read a book or magazine in silence. Surprisingly, Lisa joined most of the other women on the beach and went topless. Not just on her deck chair, she went swimming and promenaded along the beach half-naked. There was a sexual alure and confidence about her that Mark hadn't seen before. One time, as his partner returned to their chairs, where Mark was sitting, he was rather shocked to see that her white bikini bottoms had become quite see through so that a dark patch from her pubic hair showed. Not only that, but they had ridden inside her crack so the shape of her slit was half-revealed to one and all. Wow Lisa had changed in recent weeks Mark reflected to himself. She revelled in the fact that as she walked, many male eyes followed her.

That evening after showering, Mark was further surprised as Lisa dressed provocatively again. After sitting naked drying her hair and applying her make-up, Mark thought he only saw her put on a shortish blue skirt and loose-fitting peachy top, with no underwear. They enjoyed a quiet dinner together in the hotel's most fancy restaurant, where they could sit comfortably outside in the warm humid air. After sharing a bottle of wine, Mark finally managed to break through in his conversation with Lisa.

"Yes" she'd been having an affair for the last several months.

"Why?" Mark asked.

"I dunno, I guess I fancy him and am feeling very sexual currently," Lisa answered.

"No" she didn't want to finish with Mark. Nor did she want to end her affair.

"No" he hadn't done anything wrong.

"Yes, sex was very good" with the other man.

"No," she wouldn't say more about that.

But then she blushed when Mark probed if she'd done it with both of them on the same day.

"You also had sex two nights ago before we left on holiday didn't you?" Mark asked.

Lisa blushed even redder but again didn't answer.

"How many time have you had sex with him?" he asked but she didn't reply.

"Five times..., ten times..., twenty..., more?" Mark demanded, with Lisa looking away at the end, to the point that Mark knew the answer whether she replied or not.

Unsurprisingly, an uneasy atmosphere descended between them once again.

When they got back to their room it was only ten ish, Lisa stropped about and there was no question of any intimacy with Mark, who settled in front of the TV watching some football.

For the second evening Lisa declared she had a call to make took and headed back outside onto the balcony with her phone. Luckily it had remained surprisingly warm and humid, despite the late hour, so she sat on the towel rather than wrapping it around her. The chat between the two of them quickly became seductive, until Lisa felt her phone vibrate and saw that Eddie was now face-timing her again. She accepted and saw he was naked on her screen. Conscious that Mark might see her, Lisa restrained herself to teasing him with glimpses of her hard nipples through her top.

However, as their chat progressed Lisa became more confident. After all, it was very dark outside due to the cloudy sky, with little light except from her phone. She was also well-shielded from the adjacent balconies. Unsurprisingly given their developing sexual relationship, Eddie and Lisa began to have more of a erotic chat. Whilst he played with himself from the privacy of his bedroom back in the UK, Eddie soon demanded Lisa similarly touched herself for his enjoyment. So whilst sitting on the chair, Lisa watched Eddie wank himself, whilst she simultaneously toyed with her own pussy with her fingers under her skirt. She even let him see her do that by pulling up her skirt for a moment, as well as what effect it'd had on her nipples, which poked through her blouse. Watching his erotic lover play with herself made Eddie cum quite quickly, but Lisa didn't manage the same, masturbation not really being her thing. However, she began to enjoy herself more once Eddie had finished and focussed on ordering her what to do...

"Use two fingers on yourself. Yes rub it there faster. Now put them inside your fanny." He demanded. Lisa tried to oblige him and awkwardly achieved most of his instructions whilst somehow still showing all with the iPhone.

"Yes, stretch your fanny open with your fingers. Now lick them." Seductively Lisa licked first one finger and then another, before sucking them both. It wasn't pleasant or unpleasant she thought to herself and waited for the next instruction.

"Does it taste nice?" Eddie asked. Lisa nodded.

"Show me your clit." Eddie demanded and Lisa acquiesced.

"Show me how much you want to fuck me Lisa." Eddie asked as Lisa penetrated herself with her fingers again whilst rubbing her clit with her thumb more frantically than ever.

It was at that intense moment, with her legs apart and camera pointing at her crutch, that Lisa caught a movement in the corner of her eye. In the gloom she saw an outline of a head between the curtains that must be Mark, watching her from the dark of the bedroom. Rather than stop, she turned a little in his direction, so she was displayed for him as much as to Eddie on the phone.

In front of her two men Lisa flicked her clit for several more minutes, until she reached a sumptuous orgasm like none, she'd given herself before. She ended her call breathlessly and lay back to regain some composure. Such was the noise at her peak that Mark could hear it from his vantage point. After he saw the call end, Mark rushed back to resume his pose in-front of the TV.

Lisa couldn't see anyone at the glass anymore and wondered whether she had imagined Mark being there? He certainly seemed unaffected when she came back in and undressed for bed. Again, she wore no nightie, Mark suspected she'd forgotten one in her rush to pack. This time Lisa was asleep first.

The next morning Lisa and Mark made it to breakfast together before once again spending the day lounging about on the beach going snorkelling and even trying their hands at water-skiing. Neither mentioned last night, it was if it didn't happen. The next three days were uneventful enough. Sun, sea and sex, sex-on-the-beach cocktails. For some reason he didn't know, Lisa had not had another late-night call since her spectacular last one. Such had been her toplessness that by now Lisa didn't even have any tan lines on her chest.

That evening there was a toga party in the hotel, for which they tried to join in. Lisa via a simple white sheet and dressing gown cord and not enough pins, Mark via a cotton blanket. As was her habit this holiday, Lisa was underwear less.

After the Greco-Roman dinner, Lisa got talking to a German couple at the bar, in German, which annoyed Mark no end. The couple were atypical Germans, tall and blond. Lisa enjoyed their company and was happy to dance with the man when he asked. Mark finally got to talk to his partner, Andrea, who he discovered was his wife. She was as tall as Lisa but had a much larger chest (C-Cup?) requiring a bra under her 'toga'. Andrea didn't seem to like dancing so was happy to keep Mark company. Luckily her English was pretty good.

They watched their other halves jigging around the dance floor, where unlike most, they looked like they'd been dance partners for a while. The overall spectacle was quite something, as there was one wardrobe malfunction after another from the dancers as their 'togas' unwound. Indeed Lisa's 'toga' unravelled completely above her waist at one point so her cute boobs became as exposed as they had been earlier in the day. Once or twice Matthias spun her round so the skirt flew up, giving glimpses of Lisa's tasty goodies underneath. She was loving it. Mark also noticed that the man, Matthias, was quite 'tactile with his hands', as they danced.

During a break from their moves together Matthias, leaned over to Mark and asked him, "Vould you like to come up to our room for a night cap? Lisa has already accepted."

Mark was a bit flummoxed and simply nodded. He followed Matthias as he led Lisa away with Andrea following just behind him. Once Andrea caught him up, she asked him "Shall ve go back to your room Mark?"

"What do you mean?" answered Mark somewhat naively.

"Ah, you vant to keep an eye on Lisa," Andrea exclaimed. "Zat's good, I would like to see her too."

Mark was now quite confused though he did have a worrying inkling of what their new German friends were planning. At one point Andrea asked Mark to hold her whilst she got some sand out of her sandals, allowing the other pair to race on ahead. By the time Mark and Andrea reached the German's room Lisa and Matthias were already settled on a sofa on their balcony, which was twice the size of the English couple's. Andrea showed Mark to the mini bar. As he got himself a beer and her a glass of white wine, Mark was pleasantly surprised to see in the mirror Andrea taking off her bra from underneath her toga. He stared as she lowered the top, took off her bra and released her boobs from their confines, before pulling the top back over them. As Mark suspected they were quite magnificent, more a D-Cup than a C and jiggled as she walked towards him. After taking her drink from Mark she walked outside to the others. Mark followed behind her. He was soon to be surprised again.

Lisa was lying back on the sofa with a wine glass in one hand and the other resting on Matthias's thigh as he sat next to her. They were sharing what could only be a spliff.

Lisa's skimpy "toga" had also ridden a long way up her legs and Matthias likely had a grandstand view of her breasts down the front. Lisa didn't appear at all bothered about being part-uncovered. Andrea sat down next to her too, but there was only room for Mark on a poof opposite. From his view he could clearly see Lisa's knicker less crutch, she was glistening. They all sat and drank and smoked for twenty or so minutes, getting high until Andrea escalated matters...

"Ve like to pleeze ozer couples together. You do two?" she asked staring at Lisa first and then Mark.

"We've never done anything like this before," answered Lisa, which wasn't saying "stop."

With that Andrea leaned across Lisa and rested her own hand on Lisa's before manoeuvring them both higher on her husband's legs. She only stopped when she was sure Lisa's hand was rested on her husband's rapidly enlarging cock, only separated by the skirt of his "toga".

Andrea squeezed her hand tighter on Lisa's which similarly squeezed on the hot rod beneath. She then released and repeated. Matthias's cock duly responded and felt much larger than either Mark or Eddie's Lisa thought to herself.

"It'z okay to be shy," said Andrea. "We like you watch Mark. Iz dat okay?"

She didn't wait for answer and stood up. Confidently, she slipped her knickers off from underneath her "toga" which she then also let fall to the ground in a heap. Totally nude she gave her staring audience a twirl. Lisa wasn't sure what was expected of her, but kept her hand on Matthias's rock hard cock for now.

Leaving her husband to Lisa for now, Andrea began to give Mark what is best described as a lap dance. This involved rubbing her tits over his face, her crutch along his legs and even reaching for his cock over his "toga" several times. Behind her, Matthias and Lisa had a perfect view of her perfect arse and in-between its cheeks her smooth perfect pink pussy.

At the next song, Andrea turned around and gave the same dance to Matthias and Lisa, who had never been that close to such gorgeous boobs in her life. The erotic dance escalated and with encouragement from Andrea, Lisa reached up to squeeze the German lady's breasts. It was about then, as she danced between Lisa's widening legs, that Andrea saw that the Englishwoman's pussy was on also show.

As his wife danced for Lisa, Matthias took the opportunity to undo his "toga", which slipped off easily, so he was now sitting naked next to a dishevelled Lisa with his large cock sticking up almost pointing at her face. It must have been well over eight inches long.

Andrea moved away from entertaining Lisa and immediately began to kiss Matthias, first on the lips, but soon she worked her way down to his newly freed cock. As she did this, she encouraged her new English friend by taking her hand and holding it to one of her large bare breasts. Mark could see that under the spell of Andrea, Lisa was becoming increasingly aroused. Sitting opposite the thrupple on his chair with a beer, Mark watched as Matthias began to finger Andrea as she sucked and played on his cock. Lisa had a ring-side view as Andrea bent over him and half of her. Mark's view of Andrea from behind was spectacular.

Andrea made several attempts to involve Lisa some more by pulling her hand towards her or Matthias, but despite being high, she resisted each time looking across at Mark. By now though one of her breasts had slipped out of her loose "toga" and she left it there on show. And the next time when Matthias reached down in-between her legs, Lisa let him pull her sheet up and feel her pussy. He soon had fingers in both his ladies.

"Ve will carry on in ze bed" said Andrea next as she beckoned to lead them inside.

Lisa and Mark both stood up unsure what to do next. His cock was hard and made a tent pole in his "toga". Both of Lisa's breasts were now hanging out of her very loose "toga".

Matthias turned for Lisa and led her into the bedroom. As she walked her sheet fell to the floor, so she was naked. Mark followed them into the dim light and watched as Andrea lay down on the bed first facing upwards. She encouraged Lisa onto the bed and held her friend's head in her hands and guided it first to her breasts, then down her tummy towards her sex. Mark wasn't sure if Andrea had no pubic hair or if it was so blond and fine that you couldn't see it. What he could see was his partner Lisa use her tongue to lick between Andrea's pussy lips as she knelt over her. Behind them Matthias and Mark could see Lisa's cute bum and her own pussy, which Mark knew was very aroused.

Andrea wriggled her body so Lisa's tongue, her lips and her fingers were guided onto the right spots, until Lisa gave her friend an orgasm. As she did, Lisa felt her own sex being touched from behind. It wasn't Mark's fingers.

Soon, the perpetrator must have felt that Lisa's sex was lubricated enough as she felt a large warm and hard object, Matthias's cock, began to push in-between her legs from behind. Lisa could quickly tell it wasn't Mark's, and widened her legs as much as she could, knowing that what she was about to try and accommodate was much bigger than she'd ever had inside her before. Inch by inch he patiently pushed himself into his new conquest's wet pussy, which miraculously expanded as required. Soon, Lisa felt more filled than ever before. Matthias was experienced at breaking in new conquests and proceeded slowly. It took almost five minutes before he had both pushed his cock all the way inside Lisa and it was at its full size.

Lisa couldn't concentrate on two things at a time at the best of times, let alone now, so she'd abandoned Andrea's sex and buried her head between her friend's large soft bosom. Heidi cradled her and reached down to touch Lisa's clit. As she did, Matthias began to fuck Lisa harder, who experienced sensations beyond her previous sex-life. Stretched out, her clitoris had become super sensitive, and she realised that she did in-fact have a g-spot. On each in-stroke, as his cock bottomed out, Lisa felt his plum-like balls slap against her. Matthias was reaching places nobody had ever reached before. The faster his giant member pushed into her pussy, the more Andreas pressed her clit.