Zakynthos, A Holiday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a cacophony of noise. Squelching of Matthias's cock in and out of Lisa's wet pussy, slapping of his balls and ever-increasing and involuntary gasps from her mouth. Quicker and quicker thrusted his cock until Lisa's gaps became one long crying orgasm. As she struggled to control herself, she was taken to an even higher peak as Matthias simultaneously came and filled her with his seed. Neither he nor Andrea stop pleasuring her immediately, so she squirmed repeatedly. Matthias carried on fucking her until he was completely spent and even then his penis was large enough to stay inside her. It was as if he knew Lisa had no protection to stop his little swimmers on their journey to her womb. When he finally withdrew from her pussy, their combined juices oozed out of Lisa's gaping hole requiring Andrea to help clean her up with a towel and a little bit with her tongue, but Lisa was too sensitive for anymore attention.

Mark was in a state of shock. And as the other three lay on the bed in post coital bliss, he crept back to his room alone.

Lisa awoke in-between her German friends when it was still dark outside. She was naked and a little sore. In the gloomy light she crept over Andrea's naked body and visited the bathroom.

Returning to the Germans, Lisa suddenly felt awkward, so she quickly 'dressed' and let herself out of their room to make a walk of shame back to her own room. Luckily Mark had left the door unlocked so she let herself in, slipped off her "toga" and slept besides him.