Zamindars: The Thakur Ch. 03

Story Info
part 3 of the prequel.
1.7k words
4.68
11.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the narration of events of the day as described in the two earlier "Zamindars: Thakur" stories.

When Mangesh returned with the tea for Subhash, he noticed his wife Shanta's sari lying on the grass. He picked it up wordlessly.

Subhash Thakur: "Ab jaa, mere liye whiskey banakar la. Aur apni biwi ko bol ki mere liye mere pasand ke samosay banakar laayi" (Now go and get me a whiskey and tell your wife to make the samosas as I like them and bring them to me).

Mangesh bowed, did namaste and acknowledging his master's instructions, quickly walked back to the main house with his wife's sari in his hands.

By about 8PM, Subhash had finished his first whiskey and some snacks that Mangesh had brought out to tide him over while the samosas were being made by Shanta bai. A powerfully built, white haired man in his mid to late 60s entered the garden from the main house. He was Vishwanath Singh, Subhash's father and the retired patriarch of the family.

Vishwanath had decided to take a step back from the business of running such a large estate about five years prior when his wife had passed away from cancer and one of two of his own health problems began to manifest. That being said, he was still an imposing, bull-like figure, as tall as his son Subhash and well built. In his younger days he had been a wrestler and even now he oversaw the day-to-day operations of a wrestling school. He lived about 5 minutes drive on his own estate. He liked his privacy.

Father & son hugged affectionately. Subhash called out to Mangesh and ordered him to bring two whiskeys and the samosas.

Vishwanath then called out as well: "Varsha, idhar aa bahar kuttiya" (Varsha come out here, bitch).

Varsha was a ripe, full bodied 39 year old Haryanvi woman. About 5ft 5inch tall, full breasts about 36C size, a waist of about 32 and an ass of about 36. Her thick, luscious, jet black hair was left open and displayed in front and fell down to her crotch area. She wore a semi-transparent, thin cotton sari but no blouse or bra or petticoat. As such, her dusky colored, naked arms, tummy and legs were clearly displayed. Her nipples were also visible through the semi transparent sari and the only piece of adornment on her body was a simple mangalsutra that hung around her neck as a sign of her being a married woman. She had a red bindi on her forehead and light red lipstick on her lips. There was "sindoor" (a red powder) in her head parting that also signified her married status.

Varsha was the wife of Vishwanath's gardener and in the past decade she had borne Vishwanath three bastard children. Additionally, she had one child from her husband who was now 21 years old. Given their long relationship, Vishwanath had acknowledged their three children together as his progeny and made accommodations for their care & education. Her oldest child (from her husband) was Murli and worked as an autorickshaw driver in the big city of Lucknow.

She confidently walked towards the two men and bowed her head and hands in greeting to Subhash Thakur who noticed the remnants of bite marks on her neck.

Mangesh arrived with two whiskeys for his masters. Subhash sat back into his armchair, while his father sat across the table on the other armchair. Varsha sat down on the grass next to her master. A minute later, Shanta bai arrived with a plate of freshly cooked samosas with assorted chutneys and sauces. She was dressed in a blue sari with matching blouse. Her face showed no signs of her master's cum anymore and she had applied light lipstick. Her hair was, as before, tied up in a bun that was covered by the pallu of her sari. After she put down the plate of samosas on the table and bowed before Vishwanath Thakur with her hands folded. She then sat down on the grass beside Subhash Thakur's chair.

This was the normal and accepted position for maid servants. Subhash put his left hand on the top of her head and pushed back her pallu, revealing her massive bun which was adorned with a string of white mogra flowers.

Subhash sighed audibly and said "Wah Shanta bai, kya mast dikh rahi hai tu. Meri pyari kuttiya" (Wow Shanta bai. How sexy you are looking my sweet bitch)

Shanta bai blushingly accepted the compliment.

As the evening went on and the two men got progressively more inebriated, their lust began to manifest itself in a variety of ways.

By 8.30PM, father and son were being fellated by their respective women as they sat and enjoyed their whiskeys and snacks. Varsha, still dressed in her thin sari (and nothing else), was on her knees in between the older Thakur's legs vigorously slurping, sucking, licking and spitting on her master's cock. Vishwanath's cock was proportionate to his overall size and like that of his son it was an intimidating monster. It had been inside 50 or more women and had impregnated at least 30 of them. When Vishwanath would die about 20 years later (in his sleep after deflowering and impregnating his own illegitimate 18 years old daughter) there were well over 25 paternity claims (beyond the 12-14 bastards that he had acknowledged in his will).

With over 10 years of experience in serving her master, Varsha intimately knew every inch of the older Thakur's cock, balls, anus rim, and other erogenous zones. Lately, she had begun to feel that her master was getting bored with her and she was desperate to make sure that he remained interested. Vishwanath took full advantage of Varsha's desperation and had started subjecting her to increasingly more depraved sexual experiences. As Varsha maniacally sucked her master's cock, Vishwanath (in between moans of satisfaction) told his son Subhash to come and mount her ass.

Subhash Thakur's cock was well lubricated and hard from the attentions of Shanta bai who was stark naked, on her knees and also fully engrossed in worshipping her master's cock. Her long hair was - as usual - wrapped around her master's wrist and when he heard his father tell him to mount Varsha, Subhash pulled out of Shanta bai's mouth and unceremoniously pushed her out of the way as he stood up and walked around the coffee table. He grabbed Varsha's ass and positioned it in a way such that she was now ready to be spit roasted i.e. her face and mouth were being fucked by her master Vishwanath and her nether holes were ready to be used by Subhash Thakur. As he lifted her sari to reveal her naked ass and positioned his monster cock at Varsha's anal opening, she flinched involuntarily even though she had been fucked many times in her butt hole by Vishwanath Thakur. This resulted in a vicious smack on her naked flesh.

Vishwanath: "Beta iss kutti ki gaand zor se faad do. Saali haramzadi raand kuttiya hai. Baal kheenchkar ghusao apna hatoda lund iski chikni gaand mein" (Son, tear open this bitch's ass. Fucking whore bitch she is. Pull her hair and ram your hammer head cock into her smooth ass).

Saying that Vishwanath forcefully held his sex slave's head down on his cock as his son Subhash Thakur forced his cock-head into her anus. The only lubrication was the spit and pre-cum on his cock. Varsha tried screaming in pain and involuntarily struggled to try to avoid the invasion but that only inflammed Subhash Thakur even more making him pull her long hair back, wrap it around his wrist and use that as leverage to penetrate further into her broken anus. His father held Varsha's head down with even more force immobilizing her upper body. Varsha's hands were flailing against the sides of the armchair but she knew there would be no mercy. She was right.

Subhash Thakur kept slapping her naked ass with his huge hands as he kept viciously pushing his monster cock inside her anus. Eventually he was able to get almost 8 out of his 10 inches inside her rectum.

Subhash Thakur: "Shanta bai, idhar aa aur meri gaand chaat abhi" (Shanta, come here and lick my anus now)

Leaning forward while inside Varsha's anus, Subhash Thakur moaned in deep pleasure as his own sex slave Shanta stuck her tongue inside his anus and began to lick, kiss and slurp at it. Then Subhash Thakur began to pound into Varsha's anus as his father simultaneously began to fuck her face controlling the pace with both hands firmly on her head. Varsha's long hair remained wrapped around Subhash's wrist. Varsha's face fucking & anal rape were in perfect synch with Shanta's anal rimming of her master.

This was the scene that Mangesh and his son Rajpal came upon as they brought out another round of snacks and drinks.

Fifteen minutes later, both father & son began to roar in lust and released their seed simultaneously inside Varsha - Vishwanath's down her throat, choking her and causing her to cough and some of his semen to come out of her nose, and Subhash's deep inside her anus while Shanta bai kept licking his anus. The sensation was otherworldly for him.

Subhash Thakur let go off Varsha hair and pulled out of her battered anus. A few strings of his semen seeped out but Shanta bai had been positioned underneath Varsha's anus and Subhash's cock and she caught the precious cum in her mouth before it fell to the grass. Without prompting, Shanta bai crawled on her hands and knees back to the arm chair where her master now sat, breathing heavily from his exertions. Then Shanta bai licked his cock, devotedly looking at him as he moaned in pleasure and satisfaction.

Subhash Thakur: "Uff Shanta bai, tu bahut mast raand hai saali. Meri pasand jaan chuki hai tu. Shabaash kuttiya. Saaf kar lund mera" (Oh Shanta, you are a sexy whore bitch. You know what I like. Well done. Clean my cock).

Meanwhile, Varsha had done the same for her master Vishwanath but she was in much worse shape. The anal rape had been painful and she was blubbering as she lay face down on the grass. Her master had stood up and walked towards the house to go relieve himself.

The night was still young.