Zamindars: The Thakur Ch. 04

Story Info
Continuation of series Zamindars: The Thakurs.
2.6k words
4.36
15.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost 9PM that pleasant October evening. The Thakurs - father & son - finished their whiskeys after having satiated their lust (for the time being) with their respective fuck toys -- Varsha and Shanta bai. Varsha had been brutally spit roasted with her master Vishwanath Thakur throat fucking her while his son, Subhash Thakur mercilessly sodomized her with his 10 inch by 2.5 inch monster cock. Shanta bai had greedily licked and slurped her master's anus while his cock was embedded inside Varsha's anus.

Both maids were now in the main house attending to laying out their masters' dinner in the main dining room. Varsha was visibly uncomfortable and was having trouble walking properly. Both were now dressed just in semi-transparent saris without any blouse or petticoats or underwear. Both women had their long hair tied up in untidy buns so that they could attend to the food & utensils without their hair falling all over.

Shanta bai's husband Mangesh had come out to the garden to gather up the plates & glasses to take back into the main house. Her son, Rajpal, was also helping his father. Rajpal's primary duties were those of a chauffeur for Subhash Thakur but he helped out as needed around the mansion. Shanta bai's 17 year old daughter Malti also lived in the mansion with her parents. Given the shameless lust of Subhash Thakur with her mother, she had seen and heard their sexual exploits many times. Her virginity had been promised to Subhash Thakur's son, Vivek, on her 18th birthday (in about 8 months). Malti was dressed in a salwar-kurta, her long curly black hair in a thick braid. She was 5ft 2inch tall, dark skinned and thin. Her face, like those of most rural women, was ordinary. She was helping her mother and Varsha with laying the table, bringing out the food and such.

Both Thakur men strode into the dining area of the main house. They were both fairly drunk by now. In the past 14 hours, Subhash Thakur had released 4 loads into Shanta bai's holes, 1 into her sister Sushila's womb and 1 inside Varsha's anus. His 68 year old father Vishwanath Thakur had fucked Varsha thrice since the morning rewarding her with his seed on her face once & inside her womb twice.

Shanta bai was proud and happy that the Thakur's son would be the one to deflower her daughter. She even secretly wished that Malti would be impregnated by the younger Vivek Thakur. Her own greatest longing was to carry Subhash Thakur's child in her womb but unfortunately she had suffered three miscarriages in the past 18 months. At her age, pregnancy would be risky but since Subhash Thakur had no qualms about filling her unprotected womb with his seed, who was she to deny his wish.

Prior to becoming Subhash Thakur's sex slave, Shanta bai had heard about him from her younger sister Sushila about 5-6 years ago (1987). Sushila was 8 years younger than Shanta and, about 10 years prior (1983), had an arranged marriage (as was the custom) at age 21 to a man - Vikas - who's family lived in one of the villages within Subhash Thakur's estate. Vikas worked as a construction worker in a nearby town and Sushila had moved with him there right after their marriage. Five years (1987) into their still childless marriage, they had returned to the village for a Diwali holiday, and Sushila had caught the eye of Subhash Thakur at a festival fair that he had organized for his serfs. She had a prettier face than her sister Shanta, and like most village women in these parts, she kept her hair long. At age 26 she was ripe, ready and unsatisfied.

Subhash Thakur was walking around the fair with his two bodyguards when he saw Sushila with her husband Vikas. They both bowed in respect to him. Sushila was conservatively dressed in a bright sari, her head covered by the "pallu", with conservative blouse & petticoat beneath. She wore a simple, silver nose ring, an ordinary "mangalsutra", cheap metallic earrings, some bright glass bangles, a small red bindi on her forehead, and her head parting showed the red sindoor powder. She looked like any other Hindu married woman and since it was Diwali season, she was dressed slightly more festively as she was out & about with her husband. Vikas' family had lived under the Thakurs for two generations or more and his father (Sushila's father-in-law) was known to Subhash Thakur personally.

Vikas: "Thakur, namaste. Diwali ki shubhkamnayein. Apka humaray uppar bahut ehasaan haan ki apne fir Diwali ka mela rakkha hai sab ki khush ke liye. Thakurji, ye meri patni Sushila hai. Hum pichle paanch saalon se Lucknow ke paas rehe rahay hain" (Master, namaste. Best wishes for Diwali to you. We have been blessed once again by you for organizing this Diwali fair for all our happiness. This is my wife Sushila. We have been living outside Lucknow for the past five years.)

Thakur: "Haan mujhay tumhari shaadi ke baray mein maloom tha par uss samay mein Delhi mein tha to nahi aa paya. Accha hua tum mill gayay dono. Tumharay koi bacchay nahi huay kya" (Yes. I heard about your wedding but I was in Delhi then and could not attend. Good that we met now. You don't have any children yet?)

Sushila and Vikas' faces immediately registered disappointment. Vikas hung his head down and without meeting Thakur's gaze said, "nahi Thakurji. Bhagwaan ne humay ye vardaan nahi diya abhi" (No master. God has not blessed us yet.)

Thakur, a lustful cunning smile on his face said,: "Koi baat nahi. Dukhi mat ho. Hum tumhe denge ye vardaan. Tum dono haveli par aao humaray saath abhi. Humaray paas khaas dawai hai" (No need to worry or be sad. I will grant you this wish. You both come to the mansion with me now. I have a special medicine there).

Vikas & Sushila looked at each other with a mix of surprise & apprehension. Vikas had witnessed first-hand (in addition to hearing many stories) the rapacious lust of the Thakurs.

When he had been 15-16 years old (1977) he had returned home in the early afternoon from the village school. As he had passed the window of the small one bedroom shack that he, his parents and his older sister lived in, he saw both his mother (then around 38 years old) and his older sister (then 18 years old) being simultaneously raped by Vishwanath Thakur and Subhash Thakur. Both women were screaming for mercy as they were fucked from behind by the father-son duo. Their clothes were splayed across the flimsy rope cot that was the only bed in the house and both were bent over, side by side, their hair open and being pulled by the Thakurs and their bodies being ravaged doggie style.

Vikas had been stunned into paralysis & had watched helplessly for the next 20-30 minutes until the Thakurs had finished with the women. Subhash Thakur had then thrown some money on the women's naked bodies and both men then pulled up their pajamas and walked out leaving the women sobbing, naked and battered on the floor. About 4 weeks after this incident, his sister had been hurriedly married off to a local villager and eight months later she gave birth to a fair complexioned baby boy. There was little doubt that father of the child was Vishwanath Thakur. A few days later, he was even more shocked when he found his mother riding Subhash Thakur's cock and moaning in pleasure and begging him to fill her womb in their shack.

Coming back to the Diwali fair, Vikas and Sushila did not know what to say to Subhash Thakur's offer. They could not refuse for offending a powerful man like him and Vikas knew what would happen if they went with him to his mansion. Their minds were made up for them when the two bodyguards with rifles accompanying Subhash Thakur got behind the couple and pushed them towards the waiting jeep and essentially forced them to climb into the back at gunpoint.

About 15 minutes later, Subhash Thakur was roughly disrobing Sushila's sari as her husband watched helplessly. He had been tied, fully naked, to a supporting pillar in Subhash Thakur's bedroom from where he had an unobstructed view of the massive bed upon which the Thakur had just flung his wife. Sushila was screaming and struggling. Her sari had been pulled off her. She was now only in a blouse & petticoat as she was pushed onto the bed violently by the Thakur.

Sushila: "Nahi nahi Thakurji. Nahi karo. Meri izzat nahi looto maalik. Daya karo. Yeh galat hai." (No, no master. Do not do this please. Please do not destroy my honor. Please have mercy. This is wrong).

That outburst resulted in a hard slap to her face by Thakur who said "Saali kutti..aur chilla...aaj to teri coke mein Thakur khandaan ki nishani dalunga..tujhay to khush hona chahiye. Tujhay to baccha chahiyay tha na...ab to zaroor milega" (Fucking bitch, scream more. I am going to fill your womb today with the seed of the Thakurs. You should be happy since you wanted to have a child and now you will definitely get it.)

As Sushila tried to crawl away desperately onto the other side of the bed, the Thakur caught her ankles and pulled her towards him. His monstrously sized cock was now out of his pajamas and almost fully erect. Sushila's crying and screaming had only inflammed his lust even more. Sushila's size & strength was no match for the Thakur's power. As she was dragged by her ankles towards him, her hair came fully open. The Thakur's cock was now fully erect and ready to penetrate this ripe woman's womb. He easily lifted up Sushila's legs with his hands and spread them open. Her petticoat was lifted up revealing her smooth dusky skin. With a well practiced move, he pushed her legs forward, buckling her knees with his powerful hands, and pushed his cock-head into her vagina. Sushila's eyes went wide in shock as the Thakur's cock began to penetrate her vagina. She attempted to scream but the air was sucked out of her lungs when the Thakur choked her throat as he kept ramming his cock inside her unprotected womb.

When he was fully inside her body, he looked up at her husband, smiled viciously and said, "Dekh Vikas, teri biwi ki coke mein abb Thakur ka lund ghuseda hai. Tujhay to khush hona chahiye. Abb to iski coke mein Thakur ka muth bharr dunga. Tere khandaaan ki kismet khul jayegi" (Look Vikas. My cock is now fully buried in your wife's womb. You should be happy. Now I am going to fill my seed inside her womb. The destiny of your family has been made.)

Saying that, the Thakur had picked up the pace and now Sushila's cunt was involuntarily getting wet. Her screams and begging were now being replaced by moans of pleasure as her body acclimatized to the size of the Thakur's cock and his jack-hammering pounding.

Thakur said, "aray way Sushila, teri chooth to abb bahut geeli ho rahi hai. Mazaa aa raha hai tujhay bahut. Saali raand hai tu. Thuk madarchod saali" (Oh wow Sushila. Your cunt is so wet now. Looks like you are enjoying this a lot. Fucking whore you are. Now get fucked, you motherfucking whore).

Sushila could not find the words to reply. Her brain was being overloaded with pleasure. For the first time in her life she was about to experience an orgasm. She knew this was wrong. She was being viciously raped by a man in front of her husband and yet her body was reacting in a way that she had never experienced before. The Thakur kept up the pace of pounding her cunt with his cock and as he bent his head down and bit down on Sushila's neck (that she had turned sideways so as not to look at her rapist), an overwhelming orgasm washed over her entire body. Sushila let out a crazed moan of pleasure and pain and involuntarily her legs wrapped around the Thakur's waist, pulling him deeper inside her. The Thakur now owned her body.

Sushila looked up at the Thakur with half closed eyes, her brain unable to process how her body was reacting. She knew at that moment that she could never feel this satisfaction with her husband. She was being bred by a virile, powerful, superior man. Any resistance was now gone. She lifted her hands and put them around Thakur's head as legs tightened around his waist. The Thakur kept fucking her relentlessly. He then bent down and lustfully kissed her on her mouth. Sushila had never been kissed with such ferocity before. Out of nowhere, she felt their tongues fighting in her mouth. Her husband had never made her feel like this. Ever.

Vikas just looked on mutely. He had stopped begging the Thakur for mercy when he saw his wife's legs around the Thakur's waist. He knew he would never match this man's virility and power. He could not do anything about it. His hands were tied behind his back around the pillar. His own cock was involuntarily erect, measuring a measly 3 inches in length and one-fifth of an inch in girth.

Fifteen minutes into the fucking (longer than her husband had ever lasted), Sushila was cumming again. She had now given up all semblance of shame or resistance.

Sushila moaned loudly, "thakurji apne mujhay pagal kar diya. Mera paani nikal raha hai fir se. Abb aap meri coke mein apna amrit bharr do aur meri coke mein baccha daal do. Mein apse bheek mangti hoon Thakurji" (Master, you have made me crazy. I am cumming again. Now please fill my womb with your nectar and make me pregnant with your child. I am begging you master.)

This drove Subhash Thakur over the edge. With one last hard push he drove his cock inside Sushila's womb, past her cervix and blasted his seed into her body, roaring with lust and release "Le haramzadi kuttiya Sushila meri raand, apne maalik Thakur ka rus le apni coke mein. Le...kuttiya..aaaaah...aaaaaah" (Take it you bitch Sushila my whore, take your master's seed in your womb..take it bitch...aaaah).

That session was followed by two more that same night. By the end of the night it was decided that Vikas would be castrated since Sushila did not want to be touched by him ever again. In the five years since that fateful night, Sushila had borne 3 kids from Subhash Thakur and was now (October 1993) pregnant with their fourth. He regularly fucked Sushila and sometimes took both sisters together to his bed.

Sushila had told her sister Shanta about Thakur when Shanta had come to help her sister with the delivery of the first baby (in late 1987). Shanta (and her husband Mangesh) were living in another village further away at that time. Shanta, upon hearing about the sexual prowess of Subhash Thakur from her own sister, and seeing the joys and benefits (financial & physical) that resulted from that relationship begged her sister to introduce her to the Thakur. Sushila sent Shanta to the Thakur's haveli (mansion) to deliver the good news of the birth of his daughter. Thakur did not miss the signals from Shanta (she had come to him with her long hair open, her pallu seductively positioned to show enough skin to get his attention, and the top hook of her blouse open). His cock was ensconced in Shanta's mouth within 5 minutes of her arrival at his haveli. The next day, he ordered that Shanta and her family would move into his estate as servants, replacing another family that he had grown bored with.