Zamindars: The Thakur Ch. 05

Story Info
Sexual debauchery of the Thakur Zamindars continues.
4.1k words
4.7
12.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This builds on the previous 4 parts about the sexual escapades of the Thakurs.

Coming back to that early October evening in 1993, the Thakur men had one more drink each with dinner. Varsha and Shanta's, half-naked bodies were fondled, their barely covered tits and nipples pinched and mauled, and their bare asses smacked by the men as the maids dutifully served the men their dinner. By 9:45pm, the men were ready to enjoy their women once again.

Both men got up unsteadily from the table to go wash their hands after a very satisfying meal.

Subhash Thakur: "Pitaji, aap yahin aaj rehe jao raat ko. Mein Sushila bai ko gaon se bulwa deta hoon aur hum dono inn teen kuttiyon ko jaammkar chodenge. Aur mazedaar baat hai ki Sushila bai mere chauthay bacchay ki maa bannay wali hai char mahinay mein. Uskay mammay doodh se bharay huay hain. Bahut meetha doodh hai saali haramzadi kuttiya ka" (Dad, you should stay here tonight. I will summon Sushila bai from the village and then you and I can fuck these three women properly. And the best thing is that Sushila bai is pregnant with my fourth child. Her tits are full of milk. That motherfucking bitch's milk is very sweet).

Vishwanath Thakur did not need a second invitation to stay over. As they walked back from the bathroom after washing their hands, Subhash Thakur ordered Mangesh to go fetch Sushila bai from her house in the village and to inform her that she would be spending the full night in the haveli. Mangesh acknowledged his instructions and left the haveli immediately to do his master's bidding and go get his sister-in-law.

As Rajpal (Shanta & Mangesh's son) and Malti (their 17 year old virginal daughter) helped wrap up the dinner utensils from the large marble top dining table, Subhash Thakur shouted "Abay saali Varsha aur Shanta bai. Rasoi mein kya samay barbaad kar rahi ho dono haramzadi raand. Idhar aao bahar. Abhi raat jawaan hain. Tum dono ki chudai baaki hai." (You fucking maids Varsha & Shanta. Stop wasting time in the kitchen you ungrateful whores. Come out here now. The night is young. You both are going to get fucked some more).

Varsha and Shanta bai both acknowledged their instructions in unison by saying "Ji Thakurji. Abhi ayi" (Yes Thakur sir, we are coming)

They looked at each other in trepidation. Varsha, in particular, was not in good shape. Her rectum was hurting from the anal rape from Subhash Thakur about an hour before and her jaw was sore from the simultaneous throat fucking from her master Vishwanath Thakur. Shanta bai's vagina was sore and overall, she too was exhausted from the four poundings she had received from her master Subhash Thakur since the morning and wondered in amazement how a man could be so horny & virile. She was silently thankful when she had heard that her sister Sushila would be part of the gangbang during the night since she would not have to bear the brunt of her Thakur's mad lust. She knew that Sushila's lactating tits were a magnetic draw for Thakur who loved to suck, bite, lick and fondle them. He had done so (and many other things) that very afternoon when he had visited Sushila in her house.

Both women knew that the tradeoffs for being the chosen & regular concubines for the Thakurs were quite favorable. Their families enjoyed a far better lifestyle than other villagers. Shanta & Varsha essentially shared a bedroom with their respective masters on most nights. Their husbands & children (illegitimate or otherwise) also lived within the luxurious premises of the havelis of the Thakurs. Sushila, who did not live in Subhash Thakur's haveli, and the 3 kids (plus her castrated husband Vikas) that she had borne Subhash Thakur, lived in a much bigger and better appointed house than other villagers. Her 1500 sq foot house had 24/7 electricity (a rarity in rural India in 1993), two air conditioners (even more rare then), a well appointed kitchen, two large rooms, two TVs and two proper bathrooms. Subhash Thakur had this built for Sushila after she had given birth to their second child a few years ago. Now that she was pregnant with his fourth child (in 10 years), her lifestyle was the envy of many other village women, even though they knew what she had to do to earn such a lifestyle. Sushila had to be available 24/7, no excuses, for the pleasure (often depraved & rough) of her master.

Varsha and Shanta left what they were doing and immediately walked quickly into the living area where their masters were sitting on the plush sofas. The only clothing both women had on were thin, semi-transparent cotton saris that barely covered their otherwise naked bodies.

Both women had the obvious marks of their married status (red bindi on forehead, simple mangalsutras dangling around their necks & cleavage, red sindoor in their head partings. Additionally, Varsha wore silver payals (anklets), red glass bangles on both hands, and a small gold nose-ring. All were gifts from her master Vishwanath Thakur. Shanta's hands were adorned with glass bangles as well. Otherwise, she was devoid of any other jewelry. Their long, luscious manes of hair were tied into untidy buns that sat at the nape of their necks. Both women knew that the Thakurs had a crazy fetish for long hair and loved to pull open their buns. They dared not come in front of their masters with open hair otherwise the consequences would not be pleasant.

The women took their normal positions, on their knees between the legs of the Thakurs. A few seconds later, the Thakurs monstrous cocks were being worshipped by the women as they had been trained to do over the years. Both women kept their eyes on their masters as they fellated their cocks with extreme vigor and gusto. Varsha's bun was the first to be pulled open and her long, lustrous black hair came tumbling down onto the floor. Seconds later, Shanta's hair was opened and wrapped around Subhash Thakur's right wrist, twice. Now he was fucking her face as he took full control of her head movements. Varsha had all of the elder Thakur's 8 inches inside her mouth (her gag reflex had been trained by years of brutal throat fucking by her master) while Shanta had 6-7 inches of Subhash's cock inside her throat. Subhash's cock was about an inch greater in circumference than his father's so Shanta had far more trouble getting more of his cock down her throat. That did not stop him from forcing down more & more of his penis down her throat.

Subhash Thakur saw that his fuck toy was starting to lose consciousness from the brutal throat fucking he was giving her. He moaned loudly in pleasure and lust as he pulled her head up using her long hair wrapped around his wrist as leverage. A stream of spit & pre-cum came out in ribbons from Shanta's mouth as she coughed, gagged & gasped for breath as her master's cock exited her mouth. She continued to jerk his penis with her right hand.

Subhash ordered Shanta "mere gotay chaat kutti. Choos mere gotay. Aur fir meri gaand chaat theekh se" (lick my balls bitch. Suck my balls. And then lick my anus properly).

Shanta did not need further prompting and she did as instructed, expertly & sensually licking her master's long shaft from top to bottom & then each of his massive balls.

The elder Thakur, on the other hand, had his head back on the sofa, one hand pushing Varsha's head down on his cock and was enjoying the blowjob from this fuck toy. Neither man was going to ejaculate any time soon given how many loads they had already expended into their women today.

Sushila entered the living area having been brought to the haveli by her brother-in-law Mangesh. What she saw was not a surprise for her anymore. The debauchery of the Thakur men was familiar to her given her long association with Subhash Thakur. Her sister Shanta and her friend Varsha were both fully naked and busy pleasuring their respective masters.

When Subhash saw Sushila, he said "Tu mere kamre mein ja Sushila, nangi hoja aur apni chooth geeli kar. Aaj mein aur mere pitaji dono tera doodh peyengay" (Go to my room Sushila, get naked and finger yourself to wetness. Today me and my father will both drink your milk).

Sushila bowed her head in obedience and walked to her master's bedroom while her sister & Varsha continued to be throat fucked in the living room.

Their cocks now ready to fuck, the Thakur men almost simultaneously pushed their women off their cocks and stood up from their seated positions.

Subhash: "Pitaji aaj pehele Shanti ko saath mein thokengay. Aap uski chooth bharo aur mein uski gaand faadunga saath saath" (Dad, first let's double team Shanta tonight. You fill her cunt and I will simultaneously tear her anus).

Shanta was still recovering from the violent throat fucking when she heard these words and was immediately terrified. The Thakurs had double penetrated her previously about a half a dozen times. Those sessions had been extremely painful and it had taken her body 2-3 days to recover from the brutal fucking. In none of those sessions had Subhash Thakur's cock been inside her anus. It had always been the elder Thakur sodomizing her with his long, but thinner cock. Tonight was not going to go well for her.

Accommodating Subhash Thakur's outsized cock inside her anus was already quite painful by itself but with the elder Thakur's cock filling her vagina at the same time, she would probably lose consciousness. She only hoped that Subhash Thakur would use oil or lubricating lotion when he sodomized her anus, but she dared not say anything to him. Her flesh had borne the brunt of many whipping sessions from her master who had used horse whips (chabuks) and belts on her anytime he had been displeased with her attitude.

Varsha and Shanta were pulled up by their luscious long manes by their masters into standing positions. Shanta was relieved that she had not be dragged from room to room along the marble floor as had been the case that morning (as described in Part 3). Her thin sari was yanked off her body by her master leaving her standing stark naked. Varsha had already taken off her sari herself. Both Thakur men were also full naked, their massive cocks standing at attention after being pleasured by the mouths of their sex slaves.

Shanta grabbed her master's cock, her left hand barely able to circle 75% his massive shaft (slick with her spit and his pre-cum), turned her face towards him and smiled seductively. Her luscious, hip length black hair fell enticingly over her right breast. Her master's one arm was around her naked waist as she took the initiative to kiss, lick and suck his nipples. Subhash moaned in pleasure looking down at his sex slave Shanta. She looked back up at her master and smiled sexily as she continued to kiss his nipples, all the while continuing to jerk his fully erect cock.

Subhash moaned out "Uff Shanta bai. Kya mast randi hai tu saali kutti. Meri randi bai" (Oh my maid Shanta, what a sexy whore you are fucking bitch. My whore maid).

Saying that, Subhash pulled down on his maid's long hair, turning her face towards his and passionately kissed her on the mouth. Shanta was surprised (and immensely pleased) at this development since her master very rarely kissed her on the mouth, especially after she had been sucking him just a minute before. At that moment, she felt that her life was complete. Her heart was bursting with pleasure & pride at the fact that she had made her master so happy that he was kissing her like a lover. Her pussy was getting wet as their tongue-play became more passionate. When Subhash roughly grabbed & squeezed both of Shanta's naked ass cheeks with his big hands, Shanta gasped in pleasure into his mouth and her cunt began to leak profusely as she felt her master's massive, hard and fully erect cock push against her torso.

Varsha meanwhile was getting smacked on her naked ass (which was still tender from the earlier anal rape and beating that it had received from Subhash) by the elder Thakur as she was pushed towards the bedroom. She turned around and gave her master a lusty look, running her tongue along her lips, flinging her long hair in his face as he walked behind her. From the corner of her eye, she caught the passionate embrace and kiss between Shanta & Subhash, and was quite shocked to see that. Her own master had probably only kissed her a handful of times over the course of their long relationship and she felt a pang of envy seeing Shanta and Subhash continuing to kiss like lovers.

Vishwanath Thakur lunged at Varsha's below butt-length hair as she naughtily tried to skip away from his grasp. He took two, long & quick steps forward and caught up with Varsha, grabbing her long hair and pulling her towards him. Varsha squealed as she fell backwards into her master's arms. Two powerful arms covered in greying hair engulfed her naked tits and she felt her master kiss & lick her earlobes and then as the pleasure of that gesture made her smile, Vishwanath Thakur bit into her neck. Varsha moaned loudly in pain & pleasure. Her master had bitten her much more viciously in the past, so this felt erotic to her, making her cunt spasm involuntarily.

The 65 year old Thakur held onto his 38 year old maid, his right hand mauling her full breasts, his mouth biting & kissing her neck, ears and cheeks. All the while, he was whispering filthy words into her ear, calling her "meri raand" (my whore), "kutti saali" (fucking bitch), "meri rakhail" (my mistress). His left hand went down towards Varsha's exposed, clean shaven crotch and two fingers found their way inside her vagina. Varsha moaned loudly in pleasure as her cunt juices began to flow under the expert fingering of her master.

Varsha moaned "Thakurji..aaaah....aaaah...bahut accha lag raha hai..Aur ghusao meri chooth mere maalik. Meri chooth apki amanat hai. Dekhiye kitni geeli ho rahi hai apke lauday ke liye Thakurji" (Sir, aaaah, aaaah...this feels so good. Insert deeper into my cunt my master. My cunt is your property. Look how wet it is for your cock master).

Vishwanath Thakur removed his fingers from Varsha's dripping cunt and put them into her mouth to suck.

Once again biting her neck, he said "Tu to meri sabse pasand ki randi hai Varsha. Choos meri ungli aur chakh apna paani" (You my favorite slut Varsha. Suck my fingers and taste your own cum).

Varsha furiously and lewdly sucked and licked her own juices off her master's fingers.

Vishwanath Thakur flipped Varsha around to face him. With his right hand roughly mauling her right breast and pinching her right nipple, he put his mouth down to her left nipple and began to lick, suck and bite it as they stood there naked, on the precipice of the bedroom where Sushila was waiting for them. Varsha moaned loudly and put both her hands on her master's head, stroking his grey hair and encouraging his actions. Varsha's cunt was now soaked from the pleasure her master was giving her. Like Shanta, she felt overwhelmingly delirious and blessed to have a virile, powerful man like the elder Thakur own her body in such a dominating manner. Having had his fill (temporarily) of her tits, the elder Thakur grabbed the back of Varsha's neck and walked her towards the bedroom.

The younger Thakur (Subhash) had picked up Shanta and impaled her cunt on his cock, her legs wrapped around his waist and their mouths still intertwined in a passionate kiss. Shanta's long hair was free and falling well below her ass as her master held her tightly around her waist and ass, carrying her and walking towards the bedroom with all 10 inches of his cock buried inside her vaginal hole. Shanta was in 7th heaven and having multiple small orgasms with each step the Thakur took with her impaled on his massive cock as he carried her into the bedroom.

Sushila was lying on the massive, custom-made bed of her master Subhash Thakur. Her naked body was covered by a translucent red dupatta (silk or chiffon or cotton piece of cloth), erotically revealing her 5-month pregnant belly with Subhash Thakur's fourth child inside it. Her butt length, silky long black hair was positioned in front, covering both her milk-laden, 38D breasts and falling below her crotch. She wore gold anklets, gold bangles, gold mangalsutra, a gold kamarbandh, gold earrings, gold nose ring, a red bindi, red sindoor in her head parting. The gold jewelry indicated that she was the acknowledged concubine of the Thakur and that the children she bore her master, though illegitimate, were recognized by their biological father as his progeny. Sushila's legs were wide open and bent at the knees as she furiously fingering her cunt with her right hand, her gold bangles clinging as she masturbated herself. Her left hand was mauling her lactating tits and drops of milk were visible on her nipples, preparing them to be sucked by the Thakur men. Sushila was a sexy, lust inspiring sight as the naked foursome entered the bedroom.

Vishwanath Thakur and Varsha entered the room first. He pushed her roughly onto the bed and said "Varsha Meri raand, ye kutti Sushila ka chooth Chaat theekh se" (Varsha, my whore, go lick this bitch Sushila's cunt properly).

Varsha stumbled onto the bed and quickly got on all fours in between Sushila's legs and began to lick her cunt. For a traditional Indian woman this was a forbidden taboo but those lines had been crossed a long time ago in Varsha's relationship with the elder Thakur.

As Varsha got into the rhythm of giving cunnilingus to Sushila (who was moaning in ecstacy with both hands pushing Varsha's hair and head down towards her cunt), Subhash Thakur entered the room carrying & still passionately kissing Shanta bai impaled on his cock. He walked by the bed and let her down. Shanta bai moaned in disappointment as her master's cock plopped out of her vagina as she was nearing a shuddering orgasm. The elder Thakur was lying on the bed on his back, his cock erect and waiting to plunge into Shanta's cunt. As soon as her legs hit the bed, he pulled her down towards him and made her mount his cock. Shanta felt full again and started riding Vishwanath Thakur with wild abandon. Both her hands were pushing against the elder Thakur's upper body as she ground her vagina into his ample cock. Her long luscious black hair was flying all over and the elder Thakur was mauling her tits and pinching her nipples, making her scream and moan.

Shanta moaned, "Thakurji, aaaah...aaaaah....chodo mujhay....aaaa......mein aaayiii..mera paaani....aaaaaaa.....aaaaaah" (Master, fuck me, I am cumming, aaaah).

The smaller orgasms that she had been having for the past few minutes when her own master was carrying her around the house on his cock now culminated into a mind bending, body shuddering explosion. Shanta was mewing, moaning, panting, screaming and almost crying, all at the same time. This was the first time in her life that she was having an emotional and physical orgasm at the same time because her master had shown her affection. As her body began to convulse, the elder Thakur kept his cock buried inside her and brought his head up from the pillow and began to lick and bite her tits. Shanta put both her hands around the elder Thakur's head, smushing his mouth onto her tits further and went into a semi-unconscious state of unbridled bliss.

At that very moment, Subhash Thakur pushed her down onto his father's chest (with his father's cock still buried inside her spasming cunt) and positioned his bulbous cock-head on her anus. His cock was slick with her juices and he spat on it and her anal opening to add some lubrication. in her deliriously pleasurable state, Shanta had forgotten the earlier conversation between father & son where they had said they planned to double penetrate her. Before she could regain any semblance of control, Subhash Thakur pushed his cockhead inside her anus, first slowly and then with a sudden thrust, inserting 3-4 inches instantaneously.

12