Zamindars: The Thakur Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanta tried to shriek in pain (because that was what she was feeling mostly, along with the subsiding pleasure of the best orgasm of her life), but Subhash Thakur pushed her head down into his father's chest to gain further leverage as he continued to mount her anus. She was helplessly pinned down, unable to do anything as her body was ravaged mercilessly. The sensation of having two massive cocks inside her body at the same time was unbearable. Then Subhash Thakur grabbed a handful of her long hair and yanked her head back from his father's chest. Shanta finally let loose a curdling shriek of pain which got louder when the elder Thakur violently twisted both her nipples. Shanta was totally at the mercy of these men and she would receive none. Subhash pushed her down on to his father's chest again and thrust another 3 inches of his cock into her anus. From past experience, when his cock alone was inside her body, he could fit in 9 inches into her rectum. Now with his father's cock filling her cunt, he guessed that 7 inches was all that would go inside. But he kept thrust harder.

Meanwhile, Subhash's concubine Sushila had already had her own shuddering orgasm under the expert licking, fingering & sucking of Varsha. In the pecking order of women in that bed, Sushila was at the top because of the three, she was the only publicly acknowledged concubine there. As her orgasm subsided, she pushed Varsha aside from in between her legs, sat up on the bed, sidling up to her master Subhash who was destroying her sister's anus, and sitting up on her knees, she offered him her tits to suck. Without missing a beat (or thrust), Subhash bent his head to the right and began to hungrily suck his concubine's lactating tits, drawing sugar-sweet milk into his mouth.

Subhash said "Meri rakhail raand Sushila. Abb mere pitaji ko bhi pilao apna meetha doodh" (My whore mistress Sushila, now go feed your sweet milk to my father as well).

Sushila immediately went to the head of the bed and leaned over the elder Thakur's face, offering him her dripping tits. Vishwanath Thakur bit into her right nipple and began to suck her dry. All the while his rock hard cock was still buried inside Shanta. In own sex slave Varsha was now licking the anus of his son Subhash as he continued to thrust viciously into Shanta's anus. Shanta had lost consciousness now. Her body was like a ragdoll and was flat against the elder Thakur's chest. Subhash was ready to explode now that Varsha had found his erogenous spot around his anus.

With a lustful roar, Subhash Thakur ejaculated his seed into his maid Shanta's ass. Seeing & hearing his son's release, the elder Thakur gave a hard thrust into the unconscious Shanta's vagina, jolting her into consciousness, and let loose his own cum inside her womb. Later, when she was on her own and relating these events to her castrated and cuckolded husband Mangesh (who could not help hearing the shrieks, moans & screams coming from the bedroom as he cleaned up the living room area), she would tell him that it was the greatest honor of her life to be simultaneously filled by the potent seed of two Thakur men.

Once they regained their composure, the Thakur men, who were by now quite spent, drunk, sleepy & satisfied decided to call it a night. The elder Thakur took Varsha to the bedroom next door. Subhash bestowed the great honor of letting the two sisters, Shanta & Sushila sleep with him through the night in his own bed.

Sushila thanked God that she was had the privilege of carrying yet another Thakur child in her womb. Shanta, still not fully mentally functional after the roller coaster of sensations and emotions from the activities of the evening, her body still shaking from the mix of being savagely fucked and made love to snuggled up into her master's arms. Subhash Thakur put his arms around his two maids and heaved a satisfied sigh as the three naked bodies intertwined, went to sleep.

12