Zamindars: The Thakur Ch. 06

Story Info
Sexual escapades continue.
4.4k words
3.93
8.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This builds on the first five narratives and introduces some new characters. To keep the reader engaged, below is a glossary of characters already introduced earlier in the series:

Subhash Thakur (mid-40s); ruling landlord who oversees large estates in rural Uttar Pradesh in India

Vishwanath Thakur (mid-60s): retired patriarch of Thakur family. Father of Subhash Thakur

Shanta (late 30s): maidservant & sex slave for Subhash Thakur

Mangesh (early 40s): husband of Shanta. Castrated & cuckolded by Subhash Thakur.

Malti (17 year old): virgin daughter of Shanta & Mangesh

Rajpal (21 year old): son of Shanta & Mangesh

Varsha (late 30s): maidservant & sex slave for Vishwanath Thakur; mother to three of Vishwanath Thakur's illegitimate children

Sushila (early 30s): publicly acknowledged concubine of Subhash Thakur; mother to 3 of his illegitimate children and pregnant with a 4th bastard.

Vikas (early 30s): husband of Sushila; Castrated & cuckolded by Subhash Thakur.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the vigorous & extremely satisfying sexual activities of the previous day, evening and night, Subhash Thakur slept well, with the sisters Sushila and Shanta on either side of him. All three were naked, covered only by a thin blanket. The long hair of the women was disheveled and partly covered all three of their naked bodies.

He was awakened gradually from his sleep by the licking and fondling of his monster cock. He also realized that each of his hands had been handcuffed to the bedpost behind his head. Subhash kept a variety of BDSM toys in the house and used them regularly on Shanta & Sushila. Now they had used the handcuffs to restrain him. This had never happened before. He was angry but also strangely aroused.

Shanta, fully naked, was on all fours, straddling his legs and was slowly licking, kissing, slurping and sucking his rapidly hardening cock. She was so focused on giving him pleasure that she did not notice that her master had woken up and only realized this when he jerked at the bedpost to try to free his hands. She looked up at him, with almost 5 inches of his cock inside her mouth, and smiled naughtily.

Subhash Thakur: "Haramzadi, mere haath hathkadi mein kyon hain kutti. Teri ye himmat kaisay hui. Khol madarchod mere haath. Aur ye saali Sushila kidhar gayi?" (Fucking bitch, why have you handcuffed my hands bitch? How dare you do this? Open them motherfucking whore. And where is that bitch Sushila).

Shanta did not reply but continued to suck her master's cock to it's full hardness. She was scared at what punishment she & her sister would receive for handcuffing him, but she hoped that the special pleasure they were about to give him would make him forget this transgression.

Sushila came into Subhash's view. She was smiling sexily & walking towards the bed, stark naked, from the bathroom. Her dusky, pregnant body was adorned only by the gold ornaments that her master (and father of her children) had gifted her over the duration of their relationship. Her below ass-length hair was combed, open and displayed on the right side of her body, covering her right breast. Her pregnant belly (5 months into term) was showing clearly.

Before Subhash Thakur could say anything (Shanta's expert sucking had distracted him from his original anger), Sushila climbed onto the custom-made massive bed (that could comfortably fit 4-5 full sized people), and crawled sexily on all fours and came up to her master and sensually kissed him on his mouth. As their French kissing intensified, so did Shanta's pace of sucking her master. Subhash, his hands still handcuffed, was receiving pleasure that exceeded his annoyance and anger, so he went with the flow. He would teach these cunts a lesson they would never forget, later.

Sushila broke the kiss but kept her face next to his. Then she smiled & flipped her long hair onto Subhash's face and slowly slid down his body, kissing every part of his chin, neck, ears, shoulders & upper chest. With each downward movement, her silky hair caressed her master's body. Subhash was moaning loudly, overwhelmed by the sensation of this concubine's silky long hair caressing his body while his maid Shanta furiously sucked his cock at the same time. His body involuntarily thrust his cock deeper down Shanta's throat when Sushila began to bite and suck his nipples. He tugged futilely at the handcuffs to free his hands so he could play with his women's hair, driving him mad with frustration and lust. As he raised his head to look down, he moaned in pleasure to see two blankets of long, black, luscious hair engulfing his body. Sushila's hair covered his upper body and she had just pulled Shanta's hair open in a way that it hid Shanta's face as she kept sucking his cock.

Sushila & Shanta knew (very well) their master's erogenous zones - his nipples (especially the right one), the left side of his neck, his earlobes, the spot between his balls and cock shaft, the space between his balls and anus, his anus rim, his cock tip - and both were expertly licking, sucking, kissing and caressing them almost simultaneously. It had been almost 9 hours since he had last released a load of cum and all this stimulation was driving him insane with pleasure & lust.

Subhash Thakur: "Aaaah. Shaabaash meri pyari randiyon. Meri kutti chinnal. Aaah...Sushila tu abb mera lund muh mein le aur choos theekh se. Shanta bai tu mere gotay chabaa aur meri gaand chaat" (Aaah, well done my lovely whores. My bitch sluts. Sushila, you take my cock and suck it properly. Shanta, my maid, you suck & chew on balls and lick my anus).

Obediently, Sushila kept sliding down (sexily dragging her open hair along her master's body) towards where her sister was positioned. They both lifted their heads up, flipping their long hair back and looking up at their master. They were both smiling naughtily. Shanta adjusted her position slightly so that her sister could join her in worshipping Subhash's now fully erect and ready cock. Before they got down to business, they sat up and putting their hands around each other's necks and indulged in a passionate kiss with each other. This incestuous taboo would have been unimaginable a few years ago, but Subhash Thakur had trained them to discard all sexual taboos. They were shameless, depraved & debauched sluts who lived only to satisfy their master's lust. They both grabbed his cock with one hand each and began to jerk it slowly as they held each other and kissed lustily, making sure their master got a clear view.

Subhash Thakur groaned in frustration as his hands were still handcuffed to the bed and moaned out "Haramzadi kuttiyon, saaali chinnal behene....aaaaah...aaaaah..Uff, kya haseen nazara dikha rahi ho meri raand. Abb bus karo, ye hathkadi kholo...mujhay tum dono to sabak sikhana hai kuttiyon" (Motherfucking bitches, fucking whore sisters. What a sexy sight you are showing me my sluts. Now stop and open these handcuffs. I will teach you bitches a lesson).

Sushila broke the kiss with her sister and turned to her master and said "Itni bhi jaldi kya hai Thakurji, mere maalik. Humay bhi thodi masti karne do aur aap ki seva karne do na ji" (What is the hurry Thakur sir, my master. Let us also have some fun and serve you properly sir).

Saying that, Sushila adjusted her haunches, bent down and took her master's cock into her mouth. Her sister got in between Subhash's legs and both sisters lifted their master's muscular legs and bent them. Shanta placed two pillows under master's ass so that she could get better access to his anal area & scrotum sack. Then they both went to work.

Each woman alternated between licking his 10 inch shaft, sucking his cockhead, sucking his balls, licking his anus while the other did the opposite. Consequently, every part of his fuck instrument was being continuously pleasured at any given time. The Thakur propped up his head so that he could add the visual pleasure of seeing his women service him. The sight of these two sisters, both lusciously full bodied women, both with almost calf length long black hair (that he loved to play with and wrap around his wrists & pull), one pregnant (again) with his fourth bastard inside her womb, the other totally submissive and devoted to his pleasure drove him wild with lust. He knew he had the power of a god over these women and deserved the worship and service they were giving him. It was their tremendously good fortune and privilege to be fucked by a man like him and bear his children.

The pornographic sounds of the women slurping, licking & sucking his cock, balls & anus were driving him as insane as the sight & sensations caused by the actions of his sex slaves. That coupled with his inability to use his hands and consequently the inverse balance of power of the situation was driving Subhash Thakur wild.

After 5-7 minutes of this extreme pleasuring from the sisters, Subhash Thakur moaned and said: "Abb mera muth nikalne wala hai. Tum dono ko prasad milega mere muth ka" (Now I am going to cum. You both will be blessed with my cum).

This pronouncement led to both Shanta & Sushila looking up at their master. They both got in between his legs somehow, flipped their long hair back so that Sushila's cascaded on his left thigh and knees while Shanta's fell on his right thigh. Then the sisters stuck out their tongues, giggled excitedly and each licked one side of his cock from base to tip and ended up french kissing his cock head in between their mouths. When Shanta inserted her finger into his anus slightly at the same time, Subhash Thakur lost control and with a blood curdling loud moan-roar, he exploded.

Jets of potent semen shot out into the air from his penis, some of it breaking past the mouths of his fuck toys as they continued to lick and suck his cockhead while kissing each other. Subhash Thakur tugged violently at the handcuffs as he lost all control of his body, his legs shaking and his upper body convulsing as he continued to moan loudly. The orgasm coursed through his entire being as his cock twitched crazily. However, both women had one hand on it and kept kissing, licking and sucking the tip. Subhash thought he was going to lose consciousness from the intensity of the orgasm and he began to see dark spots. This was the most mind bending orgasm he had ever had in his lifetime. Subhash Thakur was at a loss for words.

The sisters continued to jerk his cock and milk it dry, locking their eyes on their master (who's eyes were half shut in ecstasy). When every drop of cum was squeezed out from his cock, they began to lick and slurp off any residual semen that was around his balls, thigh, shaft. Sushila then noticed that a string of cum had shot onto Shanta's forehead. She shamelessly licked it off immediately. Similarly, Shanta noticed some cum on Sushila's neck and she too licked it off hungrily. These actions of his whores drove Subhash Thakur even more crazy. His cock began to harden again after it had gone partially flaccid after ejaculation. Satisfied that every drop of their master's high class, life giving, potent seed had been accounted for, both sisters finally sat up and faced Subhash Thakur, giggling and smiling sexily.

Then they opened their mouths and showed him all his cum. Then they did something that they had seen in a pornographic cassette tape that Subhash had watched with them a few nights ago. They kissed each other passionately, swirling their master's cum within & across their mouths and swallowing every drop of that nectar. Once they were done, they once again opened their mouths and showed their master that they had done a good job of taking every drop inside their bodies.

Subhash could only moan and groan. His brain was still not functional fully from what had been done to him.

Subhash now had an urgent urge to piss. Problem was that he was still handcuffed. He bellowed loudly "Madarchod saali Shanta bai, idhar aa aur ye hathkadi khol. Mujhay pishaap karni hai jaldi" (Motherfucking bitch Shanta, my maid, come here and open these handcuffs. I need to piss urgently).

Shanta knew that if she did not unlock his handcuffs there would be a massive mess for her to clean up in the room. So she quickly took the keys from the night table next to the bed and undid the handcuffs. Meanwhile, Sushila had gotten off the bed and was standing on the side. She now fully expected to receive a thrashing from her master for her temerity to handcuff him. She placed her hands around her naked belly reminding her master that his child was in there. Her long hair was open and flipped behind, fully revealing her milk & lactating breasts.

Subhash Thakur roughly pushed Shanta off the bed as he got up quickly. He ignored both women and walked quickly to the bathroom to relieve himself. He thought of pissing on both of them (he pissed on Shanta bai fairly regularly when he bathed with her) right there in the bedroom, but decided he might do that later in the shower.

As Subhash emptied his bowels and then brushed this teeth, the two sister went about tidying up the room and making the bed. From the bathroom, Subhash ordered them to prepare his coffee & breakfast.

Sushila replied: "Thakurji mujhay gaon wapas jaana hai. Apke teen bachhon ko nashta khilakar unko patshala mein lekar jaana hai. Mein dopahar ko apke paas wapas aa jaungi ya fir agar aap gaon mein aatay ho to aap aa jana mere paas." (Master, I have to return to the village. I have to give your three children breakfast and take them to their school. I can come back here in the afternoon or if you are planning to be in the village you can come to me).

Subhash grunted his approval. No other woman would dare to speak to him like this but since Sushila was the mother of his three children (with a fourth one due in a few months), he afforded her special privileges.

He replied: " Accha theekh hai meri raand. Par jaanay se pehele mujhay apna meetha doodh to pila ke ja" (That's fine my whore. But before leaving feed me some of your sweet milk)

Sushila had already worn a blouse & sari that she had stripped off the previous night and was lying on the nearby chair. As her master strode out of the bathroom, still fully naked, she hurriedly opened her blouse and brought out her lactating breasts. Subhash grabbed the left one and as he mauled it, he put his mouth down on the right one, biting & sucking that nipple viciously. Sushila yelped and moaned at the force of her master's sucking.

Grabbing her master's head she groaned and moaned loudly "aaaah....Thakurji...maalik...aaaaah....choos lo mere mammay aur doodh mere maalik. Aap hi ki amanat hai...aaaaah...aaaaaah" (oh master....suck my tits and drink my milk, my master. It all belongs to you).

As the sweet milk came into his mouth, Subhash drank even more hungrily. He loved the taste of his bitch's breast milk. It was one of the reasons he kept impregnating her almost continuously for the past 5 years. The three kids he had with her already were basically born 10-11 months apart from each other. Within 2-3 weeks of Sushila giving birth (and after clearance from a very well known obgyn who he had arranged to come to the village from Lucknow to see Sushila) he was already fucking her again. Her husband and parents were left to take care of the newborn, while he took her away to his hunting cottage about an hour's drive into the nearby forest. There, without any distractions, he filled her womb 7-8 times a day during her ovulation cycle. Needless to say, given his potent seed, it did not take very long for Sushila to become pregnant again.

When Thakur had come out, Shanta had gone into the bathroom (she felt honored and extremely privileged that Thakurji allowed her to use his bathroom) to clean up and brush her teeth. She was still buck naked (her clothes had been discarded by the Thakur in the living room last night - as described in the previous narrative) and was in the process of tying up her long hair into a bun as she walked out into the bedroom. She felt a pang of jealousy seeing her master sucking blissfully at her younger sister's tit. She longed for the day when she herself could feed her master in the same way and bear his child.

Having had his fill of his fuck toy's milk, Subhash Thakur finally took his mouth and hands off Sushila's tits. Much to her sister's surprise (and envy), he then grabbed Sushila by the back of her neck, turned her face up to his and kissed her passionately. Sushila was audibly moaning in pleasure into her master's mouth as their tongues intertwined. She also felt her master's massive cock harden and poke her pregnant belly. Sushila grabbed it with one hand (as her other hand was around her master's waist) and rubbed it to hardness. Subhash moaned in pleasure into his woman's mouth as they continued to kiss.

Sushila reluctantly (and gently) pushed her master away saying "Uff Thakurji..abb bus karo..mujhay jaana hai. Apke bacchay mujhay yaad kar rahay hongay" (Oh Thakur sir, now pleas stop. I have to go. Your children will be waiting for me).

Subhash smiled and agreed as Sushila once again tucked her lactating tits into her blouse and put her long hair up into a bun. As she walked away from her master, she asked "Thakurji mein kiske saath gaon jaoon? Gadi mein kaun lekar jayega mujhay?" (Thakur sir, who do I go to the village with. Who can take me in the car?). The Thakur picked up the intercom next to his bed and spoke to one of his guards on duty instructing him to take Sushila back to the village in his jeep. Sushila smiled sexily and puckered her mouth, blowing a kiss to her master and quickly skipped away joyfully before he could grab her again.

Shanta had already gone away from the bedroom to prepare his coffee & breakfast. Subhash put on a fresh set of pajama-kurta, his cock still at half-mast, and walked out of the bedroom into the living room around 8.15am.

It was a pleasant morning, not hot or cold. The household was beginning to bustle. He heard the clanging of utensils in the kitchen and the aroma of brewing coffee. Subhash owned a coffee estate in the southern state of Karnataka in the famed Coorg region and sourced his brew from there. Smelling the coffee reminded him of the extremely tight pussy of Vandana, the teenager he had raped & deflowered in the coffee fields earlier that summer when he was visiting his plantation. He wondered if he might get another shot at her when he visited there next time around.

A few minutes later, Mangesh (Shanta's husband) came out from the kitchen with a tray that contained Subhash's coffee, some biscuits and a bowl of fresh cut fruits.

Mangesh said: "Maalik, aaj mere bete Rajpal ki honaywali patni Champa aur uskay maa-baap aanay walay hain. Apne hi bola tha pichle haftay bulanay ko. Woh barah bajay ayengay. Apko yaad dilana tha mujhay aaj Thakurji" (Master, today, my son Rajpal's fiancee Champa, and her parents will be coming here. You had told me last week to bring them here. They will come by 12 noon. I wanted to remind you Thakur sir).

Subhash: "Haan, accha kiya mujhay yaad dilaya Mangesh. Theekh hai. Hum unse milengay. Shaadi ki kya tareekh nikali hai?" (Yes. Good you reminded me Mangesh. That's fine. I will meet them. Has the wedding date been fixed?)

Mangesh: "Thakurji agar aap hi tareekh nikal denge to bahut aabhari honge sab. Aap maalik hain humaray" (Thakur sir, if you only can pick a date then we will be indebted to you. You are our master).

Subhash: "Theekh hai. Unse milkar aaj hum tareekh bataa denge. Accha, ye bataa, tunay baday Thakur ko dekha aaj subah" (Ok. I will meet them and pick a date. Also, tell me have you seen my father this morning)

Mangesh: "Thakurji, woh baday Thakurji bahar bageechay mein hain Varsha ke saath" (Thakur sir, your father is in the garden outside with Varsha).

12