Zamindars: The Thakur Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, when Subhash looked past the living room sliding doors, he saw his father in garden fucking Varsha, her naked body bent over the sturdy wrought iron bench as he mounted her doggiestyle. Apparently they must have been at it for some time because within a minute or two, the elder Thakur jerked his torso hard into Varsha's body, let go of her long hair that he had pulled back, pulled out of her body and tying up his pajamas, walked towards the main house. Varsha stumbled unsteadily as she gathered her sari (there was no other clothing that she had worn since yesterday evening) from the dewy grass, tying her long hair into an untidy bun and walking towards the main house, following her master.

The Thakur men wished each other good morning (and it had indeed been a satisfying morning for both of them). Subhash knew that his father (like him) enjoyed outdoor sex, especially first thing in the morning. Vishwanath Thakur called out to the staff to bring him a cup of coffee and a bowl of fruits as well.

When Varsha came out of the kitchen with her master's coffee and fruits, her luscious long black hair was tied in a bun and her thin semi-transparent sari sensually covered just enough of her taught body. When she bent down to put the tray on the coffee table in front of her master, Subhash noticed the remnants of bite marks on her neck.

As the Thakur men enjoyed their morning coffee, they read the newspapers and discussed matters related to the estate. The elder Thakur mentioned, in passing, that he was getting bored with Varsha and since he had had her "fixed" a few years ago, he was looking to breed another woman. Subhash laughed and said that he too was was keen on getting a fresh cunt to fuck soon. He mentioned that his servant Rajpal's wife-to-be, Champa, was coming over today with her parents and perhaps she might be a good candidate for him to enjoy with. Vishwanath Thakur suggested that perhaps he could take Shanta with him to their hunting cottage for a few days since he had greatly enjoyed fucking her the previous night.

Subhash: "Haan pitaji. Bilkul. Zaroor le lo Shanta ko. Shayad apse garbwati hokar baccha paida kar legi. Mere paas to Sushila bhi hai aur agar zaroorat paday to apki Varsha ko bhi istamaal kar sakta hoon" (OH yes father. Absolutely. Take Shanta. Maybe you can knock her up and she can carry the baby to term. I have Sushila and if necessary I can use your Varsha as well).

Saying that Subhash called out to Shanta. When she came in his presence he said "Shanta bai tu aaj baday Thakur ke saath ja. Woh tujhay shikaar ghar mein lekar jaana chahatay hain kuch dino ke liye" (Shanta, today you go with my father. He wants to take you to the hunting cottage for a few days).

The cottage had been built about 50 years ago and was originally used as a stayover when the zamindars and their friends went on hunting trips. For the past two decades, however, it had been upgraded & equipped to become a sex dungeon. In the 1970s, the elder Thakur had visited Amsterdam and had become involved in the BDSM scene there. Over the course of 4-5 years in the 1970s, he had made multiple trips to Amsterdam and on each trip he brought back some of the instruments of sexual torture that he kept (mostly) in the hunting cottage. Subhash Thakur had continued that tradition and consequently, the hunting cottage had a plethora of BDSM instruments that the Thakurs deployed on their women.

Shanta's face clouded in fear as she accepted her orders (she had no choice). The mention of the hunting cottage terrified her. Her own master had taken her there a handful of times. Those visits had been brutal. Her body had been ravaged in ways she could not have imagined. After her first visit there, she could not sit comfortably for a week and her jaw, anus and tits hurt for days. Each subsequent visit (about 2-3 a year) had resulted in similar physical distress. Now she faced the prospect of spending a "few days" there with the elder Thakur. Varsha had to be hospitalized once after the elder Thakur had taken her to the cottage a few years ago. She thought maybe if Varsha went with them that the two of them could better handle the elder Thakur's depraved BDSM tendencies but her hopes were dashed when Vishwanath Thakur summoned Varsha and told her that she would be staying back here in his son's house while he was away at the cottage.

The Thakur men just smiled mischievously as the two women walked back to the kitchen, exchanging anxious glances. Varsha felt pity for her friend Shanta but inwardly was relieved that she would not be going to the cottage. Whatever Subhash Thakur would do to her would not be as brutal as what Shanta was going to be subjected to by the elder Thakur.

After coffee, fruits & biscuits, the elder Thakur got up and called out to Shanta ordering her to be ready to leave that afternoon. He then summoned his woman Varsha and roughly dragged her by her hand out the door. He looked back at this son and said "Iss kuttiya ko bulwa lena jab mann karay beta. Aur shayad ye Mangesh ki kunwari bahu mast hogi to uskay saath mazay lena zaroor" (You can summon this bitch whenever you want, son, and hopefully Mangesh's daughter-in-law is sexy. You should definitely enjoy with her).

Both men laughed loudly as Mangesh and Rajpal stood nearby, helpless. Rajpal knew then that he would never be able to consummate his marriage and would be destined to witness his all powerful master own his wife like he owned his mother.

12