Zampoña

Story Info
My first taste of fame!
1k words
4.26
4.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love performing me and that old guitar singing my heart out in the spotlight on a stage. What a high some snort for it, smoke for it, stick needles in their veins for it all I need is this old guitar and a microphone. I received my first guitar for Christmas when I was five other girls played with Barbie dolls while I was learning cord progression and how to stay in key. Music became a big part of my life first performing Amazing Grace at Church when I was seven. I was in the pep band, talent shows, even formed an all girl band so we could play at dances.

When I went off to Depaul university summer music festivals became a big part of my life. I would perform anywhere they would let me I was a slut to the music. Usually retreating quickly after performing to some place private to masturbate. The act of performing for a live audience turns me on so much - makes me so wet. I was 20 the summer I loaded my old Volkswagen bug and headed to the Bill Monroe music park for a week-end of playing music, performing. I had added a harmonica to my performance like my hero Bob Dylan 'Tangled up in Blue' being one of my favorite songs. My set a mixture of folk, blues and rock ballads.

The drive was relaxing and fun down those Indiana hi-ways around those Indianapolis bi-ways to those curvy country roads through Brown County. I had my tent and camping supplies this was going to be a great week-end at the Bluegrass Festival. Rhonda Vincent and the Rage were the headliner, I loved their music. I was playing the first night at seven a warn up act but I would get in free and have a camping spot.

Stopping at the gate I got my pass & badge and was given a map. Finding my campsite I unloaded the car, set up my tent, set out the chairs. Music already playing from the stage, people wandering around, the smell of beans cooking filled the air. I passed the time tuning my old guitar, I took a nap, then headed to the stage. Sound check went well people setting up their lawn chairs on the hill preparing for the show.

When I hit the first note has the lights came up I was already turned on to be performing chairs/people has far as I could see. In the spotlight again, singing my heart out, playing that old guitar what a great feeling. The applause caused the usual warm feeling has my juices started to flow. Finishing my encore I thank the audience and quickly exited the stage hoping to climb inside my tent and masturbate to a toe curling orgasm. My panties were so wet, so turned on, wanting to touch myself.

There she was standing at the bottom of the stairs Rhonda Vincent "Loved your set" Hugging me she continued "Come up to my RV and hang for a while I can't stand the time waiting to go on." Grabbing my hand we walk the short distance to her RV. Entering I was amazed it was bigger then my apartment she poured me a drink and we sat on the couch. The conversation was easy and fun, she was interested in me, Rhonda Vincent, she is so beautiful, so talented, I wanted to kiss her, touch her, make love to her.

"You really get into your performance."

"Thank you I love playing music."

"Does it turn you on?" Rhonda continued not waiting for my answer "I get so wet on stage."

"Me to" is all I could muster in response.

"Do you need to masturbate?"

"YES" A little to eager.

"Do it for me Baby."

I slipped off my flip flops and wiggled out of my faded jeans and soaking wet black satin panties.

Sitting back down on the couch spreading my legs wipe, facing her, my hands went to work exploring my pussy rubbing gently. watching her watching me my fingers disappeared inside me my other hand finding my pearl I was so wet already. I was Moaning, one more performance, I raised my leg bending my knees, curling my toes, she leaned forward taking my big toe in her mouth and sucking her eyes transfixed on me. Her mouth was wet and warm I loved the sensation of Rhonda Vincent sucking my toes.

My speed increasing hips moving wildly the first waves of a budding orgasm hitting me. I came in a thundering way my whole body tingled, how did she know I need this, needed her to watch me, one more performance. Rhonda Vincent looked at me smiling "I have to go time to take the stage take a shower if you want I'll be back wet and ready to perform for you."

I showered and put on the robe hanging on the bathroom door. Made myself a drink, was this a dream, I listened has Rhonda Vincent and the Rage took the stage "When the Angels Sing" a beautiful song I loved. Ending with "Homecoming" I eagerly waited her return.

She walked through the door gleaming from her sweet sweat. I rushed to her throwing my arms around her neck and kissing her sweet lips. Our tongues dancing in each others mouths her hands slipping inside my robe. I dropped to my knees, she raised her leg and I removed her boot then the other, dropping lower I kissed her feet. Licking between each toe cleaning her feet with my tongue, I worship her, wanted to please her. Looking up to see if she was pleased with me, seeing her hand down her pants, I lifted my arms to pull down her pants.

Her beautiful pussy inches from my mouth, rubbing her clit gently, I lingered in her scent. I brought my tongue out to taste her, licking, probing, only wanting to please her. Give her the orgasm she needed my first taste of fame!