Zane Wayne Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The texting continued with a call here and there thrown in. Friday afternoon I got a text telling me a bunch of the crowd was going to happy hour to play darts and wondered if I would come. I enthusiastically responded I would.

I really went out of my way to look good, tight jeans that showed off my ass, a white tank top with a flannel shirt that I just tied in a knot at my waist. I was expecting we would take our physical relationship a little farther tonight.

Since the bar was right across the street from campus, it was full of college kids taking advantage of the cheap beer and celebrating another Friday night.

Jeremy seemed different right away, it was obvious they had all been there for awhile. Most of the people at our tables were friends of his that I really didn't know very well.

Right away he planted a kiss on me, taking me by surprise. I wasn't big on PDA, but did not want to cause a big scene in front of his friends. He poured me a beer, and then someone from the table went and got a round of tequila shots.

As the evening went on, Jeremy and his friends kept pushing the drinks to me. I tried to take it slow, I never got really drunk, always wanting to make sure to keep control of my faculties, my mothers voice of reason always in my ear. The more Jeremy drank, the more handsy he got. Nothing horrible, a little pat on my butt once in a while, arms around me under my boobs.

Finally he decided it was time to make his move and slid his hand up inside my flannel and cupped my breast. By then I was getting pissed off, I am sure he thought I was getting turned on by his moves.

I grabbed his hand hard and pulled it down. I spun away and gave him a dirty look while taking a drink of my beer. FUCK, just when I thought I may have found someone decent, he acts like every other guy who expects a woman to spread her legs on the third date.

He threw up his hands in a mock apology. His friends all started laughing at him, or maybe me. I wasn't sure which.

Sometimes I don't know what goes through a guy's mind, I really don't. Instead of stopping while he was behind he thought he would double down. A little bit later he came up behind me, one arm snaked around under my boobs while the other slid down my front towards my crotch. "Come on baby, don't be like this."

I fucking lost it. I spun around out of his grasp, balled up my fist and punched him in the face as hard as I could. "Keep your fucking hands off me."

He was pissed, but my punch and yelling had drawn unwanted attention to us. Not many people would stand by and watch a woman getting harassed in public. I didn't wait for him to respond, I turned and walked quickly out the door.

I suddenly felt an overwhelming urge to go home. It had been quite awhile since I had been home and now all I wanted was to sleep in my old bed and see my horses. I raced back to my room, grabbed my backpack and quickly threw in everything I would need for the weekend.

I assessed my ability to drive. I knew I was pretty buzzed, but was confident I could make it ok. I rarely drive buzzed, and mom would kick my ass if she knew I was tonight. I said fuck it and hit the road, with my windows down.

The cold night air helped sober me up, or so I thought. Jeremy started blowing up my phone, so I simply blocked him. There would be no second chance now that I saw his true colors.

The drive was a little more than an hour, and I cried the entire time. Fucking men, why do they all have to be such fucking pigs. I finally pulled into the drive of the ranch, breathing a sigh of relief that I made it home safely. I turned off the headlights and drove up by my parking lights, not wanting to wake up the family.

I immediately went to the bathroom, I felt so dirty. I could still feel that asshole's hands on me, and I needed to wash it off. I stood in the shower until the water went cold and I felt a little better. I dried off and walked into my bedroom to find my flannel pajamas. I flipped the light on and started digging in the bottom drawer of my dresser. I said to myself, "Worst day ever."

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse I hear a man's voice.

"What are you doing?"

I turned to see a strange man sleeping in my bed looking at me and screamed.

******************************

I was having a wonderful dream, I was making out with my old girlfriend. I remember that she was always such a passionate kisser.

Just when it was starting to get good, I was awakened by a bright light. Opening my eyes I saw a beautiful ass perched on top of a set of long sexy legs. It was shaking back and forth at me while she mumbled to herself looking for something in the bottom of her dresser. Still in the fog of sleep I said,

"What are you doing?"

She turned around in panic and screamed. I jumped out of the other side of the bed, thinking it would be best to keep it between us. She covered her crotch with one hand, and her breasts with her other arm.

"What are you doing here?"

"This is MY bedroom, who are you and why are you in my bed?"

"I am the new horse wrangler, your grandfather told me to sleep here and you could go back to your room in the house."

"Fuck"

"Will you turn around so I can get dressed?"

"I am not turning my back, you turn around and I will get dressed."

"Fine."

I turned around so she could get dressed. I slept naked enjoying my new freedom, and realized I was half hard from my dream. Great, I even put on a show for her.

"Ok I am dressed."

I walked to the foot of the bed and grabbed my jeans, pulling them on not wasting time looking for my underwear. I pulled a shirt over my head and started for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to go sleep with Jericho, you can have the bed tonight."

"Are you fucking crazy, you cant sleep with him."

I stopped and turned to her.

"I am sorry I upset you. Get some sleep, let's forget we met this way and we will start over in the morning, ok?"

I didn't wait for her to answer, instead I walked out the bedroom door, stopped to slip on my moccasins, grabbed a spare blanket and started walking down the aisle. I could hear her behind me telling me to stop and I was fucking stupid and was going to get killed.

I stopped at Jericho's stall and slid the door open. He raised his head for just a second, then laid back down. I laid down in front of him, rested my head on his neck and covered myself with a blanket.

I saw Lindsay standing there with her eyes wide open.

"Goodnight, I hope you sleep well."

She turned away mumbling to herself something about crazy fuckers while I snuggled up to Jericho and fell back asleep.

************************

I went back to the bedroom and locked the door. I was drained and decided I may as well get some sleep. I turned off the light and crawled into bed suddenly wide awake. The turn of events thankfully made me forget about Jeremy.

My god, this bed smelled good. I snuggled up to one of the pillows and thought how incredibly manly it smelled. I felt myself getting a little wet when I remembered how he looked naked. He had a body that would make Chris Hemsworth jealous, and even though that was the first cock I had seen in person, I could tell that it was impressive.

And what the fuck was he doing sleeping with Jericho. I thought for sure he was going to get killed by Jericho instead he just layed there. Mom had lots of questions to answer in the morning.

I closed my eyes and drifted off taking deep breaths smelling the pillow. I couldn't get enough of that smell.

******************************

Jericho actually made a really nice pillow, luckily I remembered to grab my phone so I didn't oversleep. I moved around as quietly as possible and made my way to the house for breakfast. Sitting down at the table I joined Ron and Belle.

"So, I met Lindsay last night."

Ron sharply looked up at me, "Where?"

"In my bedroom, someone forgot to tell her that she moved back to the house."

"Well, honestly we had no idea she was coming home. Where is she now?"

"I assume she is still sleeping in my bed, or her bed, or whoever's bed it is."

Ron looked at me, anger starting to form on his face.

"And where did you sleep?"

"With Jerrico."

The anger left his face and he smiled. "I should have figured you would end up sleeping with him someday."

I decided to change the subject and not bring up the fact that we were both buck naked when we met. "So, are we still spreading manure on the pastures today?"

"Yeah, we need to get that done before the ground completely thaws or we will tear it up."

"I am sure you want to spend some time with Lindsay, if you show me how to do it I can get it taken care of today, it doesn't take two people to drive one tractor."

"Thanks Zane, let's get to it."

******************************

I woke up feeling much better, until I remembered what a fool I had made of myself last night. I looked at my phone and was surprised it was already almost nine. I had several messages from worried friends to answer. I shot them all quick messages saying I was home and safe for the weekend. I thought it was ironic that I had already forgotten about Jeremy.

I got dressed and walked down the aisle to find my favorite horse Lady. I marveled at how beautiful the stables looked. Everything was clean and shining, it looked like a brand new stable. Finding Lady I was impressed by how clean and neat she looked. The new guy had been really paying attention to her.

I told Lady I would be back to take her for a ride later and made my way to the house to find mom and grandma sitting at the table waiting for me.

"Why hello darling, what a nice surprise. Why didn't you tell us you were coming home?"

"It was a spur of the moment decision. I saw the weather forecast today was supposed to be nice and I had an urge to take Lady for a ride."

Ok, it was a little white lie, but they didn't need to hear about my horrible dating life.

"Speaking of nice surprises, why is there a strange guy who looks like a Greek god sleeping in my bed?"

"Honey, that is your graduation present, but it is supposed to be a secret. Your mom has been training him for you." My grandmother was always a smartass and the one I got my potty mouth from.

"Mom! I have been doing no such thing."

"Sorry hon, I couldn't resist."

"Your grandfather needs a new knee and shoulder surgery so has been having a hard time keeping up. One of his old army buddies had a grandson who was looking for a job on a horse ranch, so it worked out well for everyone."

"What the hell did he do to Jericho?"

Just then my grandfather came in and gave me a hug.

"That damn horse follows him around like a lost puppy. I have never seen anything like it in my entire life."

"What is his name?"

"Zane Wayne, from Texas."

"So what did you do, find him in your bed and kick him out, or just tell him to scoot over?"

"Grandma! Of course not. I turned on the light and we surprised each other. He graciously offered me the bed and went and slept with Jericho."

My mom raised one of her eyebrows at me, she could always tell when I was full of shit. Thankfully she didn't challenge me and changed the subject.

"So how is school, are you glad it is almost over?"

"Yeah, I am looking for a summer full of rodeos and then I guess I will join the real world and get a job."

"Well hon, enjoy every moment, it will be gone in a blink of an eye."

"Thanks mom, I am going to go take that ride now."

I went back to my apartment, well my old apartment and changed into some riding clothes. I must have really been out of it last night since I didn't notice a man's toiletries in the bathroom. I was happy to see he wasn't a slob, the apartment was actually cleaner than when I stayed in it.

I saddled Lady up and walked her out the front door. I had just climbed into the saddle when Zane pulled the tractor up to reload. He turned it off and looked at me warily.

"Are you still upset with me for taking over your apartment?"

"I wasn't upset, I had a really shitty day and didn't expect a naked man in my bed."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I was having a really good dream and didn't expect to get interrupted by a naked woman."

"Speaking of which, I assume you didn't share those details at breakfast this morning?"

"Of course not, I just told them that I met you last night and I let you have the bed while I slept with Jericho."

"Thanks, I am embarrassed enough the way it is without my whole family knowing what a fool I made of myself last night."

"How did you make a fool of yourself? Who would expect a strange man to be in a bed you have slept in thousands of times?"

"True, but I still feel foolish."

"Tell you what, I will make you a deal."

"What?"

"How about we start over, and totally forget about last night."

I laughed, "God, I will never get that vision out of my mind." Then I realized what I said and blushed furiously.

"Yeah, well how do you think I felt waking up to that kind of view?"

"My god, I am never going to live this down."

"By the way, I am Zane."

"Lindsay, nice to meet you, again."

"Nice day for a ride, is that what brought you home unexpectedly?"

"No, I had a really shitty night, and all I wanted was to be home in my bed. Do you have time to go for a ride with me?"

"I would love to, I just have one load left that I can spread later. Let me go saddle up Jericho."

A few minutes later, he led Jericho out and jumped in the saddle. I kept waiting for Jericho to start bucking but he was perfectly behaved. We rode down the lane and veered off onto a trail that I knew wouldn't be muddy this time of year.

We chatted about the horses and the ranch, finally getting into the personal details of each other's lives.

"Your grandfather tells me you are going to be a travel nurse so you can see the world."

"Yeah, my travel experience has been limited to going to rodeos in Wyoming and Colorado, that is the farthest I have been from home. I want to see the lights of New York City, the LA Strip, and tons of other places."

"Well I hope you get to see them all and you are happy."

"Thanks, what is your lifelong dream?"

He laughed a little, "Believe it or not, working on a thoroughbred horse ranch."

"Really, you must be living your best life right now then. No wife or girlfriend in those plans?"

"Well it would be nice someday down the road, but for now I just want to get my feet under me."

"Yeah I get that, I just want to get through graduation, pass my nursing boards and start taking jobs."

"So how does being a travel nurse work, I have never heard of such a thing?"

"Well sometimes hospitals have shortages, either people quit or retire, or someone goes on maternity leave and they need help for a short term, usually four-six weeks. You agree to work for them for a certain amount of time. On top of your wages, they pay for your travel, room and board."

"I never knew something like that was even a thing."

"Well it wasn't until about ten years ago when thousands of nurses reached retirement age and the nursing shortage became even worse. I will be a certified pediatrics/NICU nurse, so my specialty is even more in demand."

"I assume no boyfriend or girlfriend is holding you back then?"

"No, my love life has been one colossal failure after another. I seem to bring the worst out in men."

I felt like I said or did something wrong as his demeanor seemed to change and he stopped talking so freely. We rode mostly in silence making small talk here and there, but the friendly banter ended.

We were almost back to the ranch yard when I finally asked him.

"Did I say something to offend you?"

He looked at me confused, "No of course not why?"

"Well after I told you that my lovelife was a disaster you clammed up."

"I am sorry. When you said that you brought out the worst in men, it made me remember what scumbags so many men are. As an overprotective brother I remember when my little sister dealt with some of them, and it made me worry about her all over again."

"I would have loved to have an older brother growing up, she is lucky to have you."

"Thanks, she is amazing, I miss her like crazy. I will take care of the horses if you want to spend some time with your family. I will finish up the last of my chores and by then it will be dinner time."

"Thanks, I appreciate that."

I walked in the house to find mom sitting at the table smiling at me.

"You look really really happy, you must have enjoyed your ride." Mom said, looking at me with an amused grin.

"Yeah, I missed lady and it is a beautiful spring day."

"Your riding companion wouldn't have anything to do with how happy you are would it?"

"MOM! No, it was just a nice day for a ride is all."

"Uh uh, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. Although if you are interested, you probably can't get much better looking than him."

"You know I am going to start traveling at the end of summer, I am not interested in starting any kind of relationship right now."

Of course, grams picked that time to come in and had to put her two cents in. "It doesn't have to be a relationship, but it sure would be nice to have some summer lovin wouldn't it!"

"Yeah, right, you know me better than that."

"Yes we do, dear, but a little romance never hurts anyone as long as you both understand each other's intentions up front."

"He is a good looking guy who seems to be pretty decent, but there is absolutely no way I am going to get involved."

I helped mom and grams start dinner while we chit chatted about the little things, they kept teasing me about Zane, until Mom asked me.

"Ok dear, are you going to sleep in his bed again tonight, or move your stuff inside?"

"Crap, I better go get it before dinner huh."

I grabbed an empty laundry basket and went out to the apartment to grab my clothes. I opened the door to the bedroom to find Zane standing in front of the closet drying his hair with a towel. He was also completely naked and dripping wet. Unconsciously I dropped the laundry basket on the floor. The loud noise made him jump a little and he turned to me in surprise.

"Oh shit, I am so sorry."

I backed out of the room and closed the door. I tried to stop looking at his naked body, but I couldn't tear my eyes away.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit."

After a couple of minutes he came out all dried off and dressed. He looked at me smiling and I am sure I was beet red.

"It wasn't fair this time."

"What isn't fair?"

"Well you got to see me naked AGAIN, yet you were fully clothed this time. Fair is fair after all."

"That wasn't my intention, I came to get my clothes and stuff to take back to the house. I am sorry, can we keep this one a secret too?"

"Of course we can, but not next time."

"Thanks, I would die of embarrassment if my family knew, and I will knock from now on so there is not a next time."

"Ok, better hurry it is almost six and you don't want Belle spitting in our food for being late."

"Yeah it will only take a few seconds."

I quickly threw what little clothes I had out there into the laundry basket, and then saw the pillows laying on the bed and remembered how they smelled of him. I grabbed them and put them on top of the basket and headed towards the door.

"You are taking my pillows too?"

"These are my favorite ones, do you mind? I will get you new ones from my old room."

He laughingly said, "Yeah I am not that picky. I would be content with a bag full of corn honestly, here let me carry that for you."

We walked back to the house, I was still embarrassed as hell, he just kept laughing at me. When we walked into the dining room I was still red and he wore a big smile on his face. My mom looked at me and knew something was up again.