Zannalee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia smiled. She reached out and picked up another paintbrush, applying one final layer of wash over the doll's vacant, empty eyes. "You're almost right," she said, giving the new toy a gentle kiss on the forehead. "The joke is over, Heather. But it's way too late to stop now." Her mouth left behind a tiny red stain, lipstick mixed with blood where she'd bitten her lip. She looked over at Zannalee. "I think it's ready now."

Heather's eyes darted back and forth between Olivia and Zannalee. "Ready now, what the fuck do you mean ready now? What the fuck does-" Her words broke off in a sudden, strangled grunt as her flickering stare locked abruptly onto Zannalee's glowing red irises. Her mouth continued to move for a moment, as though struggling to force speech through her lips, before her jaw finally slackened into loose, lazy immobility. Her shoulders slumped, and her head leaned forward in slow, sleepy fascination.

"It's okay," Olivia said, wriggling out of her jeans and panties and beginning to tease her slick pussy lips. "It doesn't hurt. I, I didn't want her to take it all, Heather, I promise, but it won't hurt even a tiny little bit. You're going to be happy to give yourself away to her. You're going to love it once you find out what it feels like. I didn't know anything could feel so... nnnnh, so wonderful..." Her fingers moved faster, wrinkling at the tips as her arousal soaked into her skin.

"Nnn, no, you're right, Zannalee," Olivia muttered, watching Heather's body slowly wilt into drooping, drowsy submission. "She, she would have gotten between us. It... had to be this way. She'll be better as a poppet. I see that now." She pushed three fingers into her dripping cunt, the heel of her hand making a wet smacking noise with every thrust as she furiously masturbated to the sight of Heather's rapt, mesmerized expression. "She, she'll be so much happier like this, and... and we'll all be together. No jealousy, no arguments, just one big loving family. Yes. I understand now."

Heather sank to her knees, drool trickling down her chin as she stared blankly into Zannalee's eyes and sighed in soft, mindless ecstasy. Her hand began to rub at her crotch through her jeans, her body shuddering as she mimicked the position of the doll on the coffee table. "N-no," Olivia mumbled, shaking her head reflexively from side to side as she watched her best friend's subjugation. "No, I trust you completely. If, if you say it has to be done, I... no, ma'am. I'm not resisting you at all. I, I'm-"

Olivia's voice broke off into a helpless, guttural moan as her pussy clenched tightly around her fingers. "Guh, guh, g-g-g!" she grunted, feeling something deep inside her calve away to join the energies swirling inside Zanalee's plastic form. She recognized Zanalee's growing power, realized that there was no need for the doll to drain with her lips anymore, even knew that the toy's hunger might never be sated... but the part of her that could care about any of that was already disappearing into Zannalee's bottomless will. She only wanted to cum and obey.

The last thing she saw before her eyes squeezed shut in helpless ecstasy was Heather's blue eyes slowly fading to a blank, sightless white.

*****

Olivia pressed her cunt up against Heather, scissoring tightly against the other woman in a grinding embrace that made her pussy tingle with hot, drifting pleasure. On either side of her, her friends Josephine and Carly bent down to take one of Olivia's nipples between their lips, suckling at them hard enough to leave marks. Olivia's fingers curled into their hair, urging them on.

Josephine and Carly, in turn, each had a lover between their thighs, licking away the slick and dripping musk of their pussies as fast as it formed. Olivia wasn't sure of their names-she remembered one of them was a member of her study group, Zoe or Chloe or something, but the other one was one of Heather's friends and Olivia didn't really have a chance to learn her name before she made a doll for her. It didn't matter anyway. They didn't need names anymore, not when their mouths were too busy for conversation.

The women whose tongues were buried in Josephine and Carly's cunts were being teased to orgasm by the fingers of Hannah, the building superintendent. Hannah came by when one of the neighbors complained about the noise, but by the time she knocked on the door the neighbor was already lost in Zannalee's eyes and Olivia had plenty of dolls ready and waiting for anyone who came calling. Hannah joined the orgy a few minutes later. Judging by her skills at fingering, she probably didn't need too much persuasion.

Hannah was sitting on the neighbor's face, grinding her shaved pussy with ferocious intensity on the other woman's mouth until she quivered with lust. Olivia and Heather never really got to know their neighbors before now, so she had no idea who it was that Hannah was fucking. It was just another dolly now, another one of Zannalee's pretty poppets. That was enough as far as Olivia was concerned. Zannalee could never have too many good girls.

The neighbor's legs were spread wide, her cunt gaping around a strap-on wielded by... by... Olivia didn't know. She didn't even know who the last one was. She remembered Hannah getting up for a little while, coming back with another blank-eyed slave in tow, but she didn't make that particular dolly. Zannalee's poppets were making more poppets. That was fine. That didn't bother her. Anything that made Zannalee happy made her happy too.

And Zannalee was very happy. Olivia could see her up on the shelf, the center of an entire row of pretty blank-eyed toys that gazed down on the writhing, grinding mass of bodies with plastic smiles on their plastic faces. Zannalee's eyes blazed with an almost blinding red light, practically burning in its intensity, and her smile seemed to curl wider as Olivia watched. She wondered loosely if there would ever be a point where all those souls would animate Zannalee's flesh and turn her into a real, live girl like Pinocchio.

If there was, Olivia would happily help her to reach it. She ground harder against Heather's pussy, the waves of her latest climax generating more emotion, more power, more sexual energy for Zannalee to drink up and grow stronger. She knew she was lost forever now, utterly helpless in the face of Zannalee's blazing eyes. All she could do was hope that Zannalee took good care of her toys.

THE END

12