Zany Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily collapsed onto her stomach as Jason finally pulled out. They were both breathing heavily. Jason laid on his back. His massive cock stuck up high in the air like a tower. Before either of them could rest, Emily got up to go another round. It was obvious the game was controlling her. She looked exhausted. Her belly was slightly inflated while her cunt was dripping large amounts of cum. Jason moaned as Emily inserted his hard dick inside her. She could barely breathe while riding his cock. Emily's chubby body bounced and jiggled on top of Jason. Her massive breasts and belly made loud slapping noises. Her thick ass and thighs provided a soft, squishy cushion as her full weight came down on Jason's dick.

After a few minutes Jason rose up to reach around and grab Emily's huge tits. She moaned and came without slowing down her pace. Emily bit her bottom lip while Jason played with her giant jugs. He toyed with her nipples until she couldn't take it anymore. Emily started to go faster. Her plump ass really slammed into Jason full force. The rapid movement caused him to lose hold of her tits. His hands accidentally slid to her tubby belly. Instead of moving them back up, they remained on her soft stomach. It did look quite squishy and fun to play with. I wondered if it felt the same as playing with big tits because he seemed to enjoy feeling up her tummy.

It wasn't long until Jason began cumming buckets again. Emily's belly slowly swelled as her womb filled with cum. This time Jason had his hands on her stomach as it expanded. She almost looked pregnant with how swollen she was getting. It seemed as if it would never end. We couldn't look away as strange as it was we had to see just how much longer Jason could keep going. Whenever it looked like it would end, Emily's belly would surge forward with another blast of cum. It was certainly disgusting but I was glad it was within her instead of all over the place. At last, Jason's climax came to an end. They were beyond tired.

A large amount of cum dripped out of Emily's cunt immediately after Jason pulled out his massive cock. There was so much inside her that it kept gushing out. Her belly slightly deflated as it became less full. Emily's face was bright red. It was embarrassing enough to have sex in front of everyone but she was literally inflated with spunk. It didn't take long for the release of semen to cease. "Nooo, keep going! Get it all out of me! Fuck!" Emily complained. She squeezed and shook her belly in a desperate attempt to deflate it further. It was no use. Her plump body provided too much of a cushion for her womb to feel the pressure. She was stuck with a few gallons of cum in her womb.

"It's not letting me pick up the die," Jason complained. We looked at Emily for a response. She gazed up from her tummy to notice us staring at her. The spinner was waiting in front of her.

"Oh Goddamn it," Emily sighed. She finally realized what had to happen next. It was pretty obvious that the spinner was going to land on a nonzero number. There was no way she could be inflated with cum and not get pregnant. Reluctantly, Emily flicked the spinner to get things moving. Unsurprisingly, the spinner slowly came to a stop just on the edge of the one mark. "Of fucking course I'm pregnant! Shit, it was so close to zero! As if I'm not big enough already!" Emily spat. She lifted up her plump belly for emphasis.

"Stop, you're so hot," May moaned. She closed her eyes in bliss.

"I'm rolling before anyone starts arguing," Jason interrupted. That didn't stop Emily from giving May an angry look.

The die bounced off the board and rolled under the couch. Liz got on her hands and knees to fish it out. We all got an astounding view of her perfect ass while she did so. It was already amazing before we played this game, now it was even bigger and more exposed in her tight shorts. "It's a three," Liz announced. I quickly looked away before she could catch me staring at her ass.

A three brought Jason directly onto the twentieth spot. It was the last orange action space. The rest of the spaces were red. Jason picked an orange action card and read it aloud. "You're kinky lover likes to be covered in cream. Grant their wish," he paused for a moment before adding, "what does that mean?"

I was going to answer but Jason stood up to carry out the game's bidding. He walked over to Liz and grabbed onto his huge cock. "Oh fuck, not that kind of cream," Liz complained. Slowly, Jason rubbed up and down the long length of its shaft. After a few moments he picked up speed while his erection grew stronger. "I can't move out of the way!" Liz shrieked. She sat in front of Jason's hard cock as if she was preparing to take a shower. Soon an absurd amount of cum splattered across Liz's face. She gasped in shock. More cum shot onto her chest and belly. Blast after blast erupted from Jason's mighty cock until Liz was absolutely covered in spunk.

"Sorry," Jason apologized once he was done. He sulked back to his spot. Liz was a mess. Emily helped clean Liz off by using what was left of her and May's tattered clothes. May offered to help by licking it off of her but she was quickly rejected. May's hands were firmly pressed between her legs as she watched Liz get cleaned off. When they were done, Liz's skin glistened as if it were oiled up.

"Please just get this over with," Liz sighed.

I nodded and rolled the die. Luckily, it was a six. There were only thirty spaces total so high rolls were a big help. Now I was in the lead and the first player in the red zone. I landed on a red alteration card and drew the according card. "Your kinky lover wants you to be a sexpert," I read aloud. As usual my body changed before we could question what the card meant. My thick cock shot trough my pants and transformed until it was almost unrecognizable. Large bumps and grooves sprouted all over, it looked unreal. It was almost like my cock was now a toy for pleasuring women. Jason laughed.

"Dude knock it off! You've got a weird dick too you know," I shot back.

"Mine is just massive, yours is grotesque and deformed," Jason countered.

He was right. How could the game do this to me? If this was permanent it would be hard to explain to my doctor or any future lovers that there was nothing wrong with my dick. I didn't want a freaky, kinky, cock. The red spaces didn't hold back. I was so upset.

"Come on, high numbers, fuck!" Liz cursed as she rolled a three. Not only was it not a high roll but it also landed her on the same space as me. She begrudgingly picked up a red alteration card. "You're a fertility Goddess! Double any future or current pregnancies!" Liz announced. "What the fuck does that mean?" She quizzed. Suddenly, her belly swelled outward. Liz clutched her round tummy in pain as it expanded rapidly. Her tits stretched out the fabric of her top. Milk leaked out of her dark brown nipples and dripped onto her growing belly. At this point her tits were so large that her shirt failed to cover her nipples. Liz's shirt began to tear. She whipped her shirt off in an instant.

"Ohhhhhhh," Liz moaned. She clutched her belly just as it stopped growing. "What the fuck was that?" Liz growled.

"I, um, I think you're pregnant with quadruplets now," May informed.

Liz didn't even react. She simply nodded as if it was expected. I wondered how far along she was. Her belly was big enough to appear as though she were nine months pregnant with one baby but with quadruplets I'm sure she was bound to get bigger.

My hands found there way to Liz's body before she could fully process what had happened to her. The game didn't let us react to Liz's alteration. We were already going at it before anyone could think too much about it. "At least I can get some relief for these fucking pregnancy hormones!" Liz growled. She tore off my clothes to get me naked. The fabric of my shirt was damaged to the point of being useless. She was rough enough that she managed to break the button and zipper to my pants. My underwear was ripped off of me the second she got to it.

"Woah, Liz, relax!" I urged. It didn't feel like the game made her do that.

"I'm pregnant with four of your babies, don't tell me to fucking relax!" Liz spat. She forcefully pushed me back and hopped on top of me. Her bulging pregnant belly made her weigh a lot more than usual. It was so large that it practically pinned me down. No matter how high she rose while riding me, her pregnant belly remained pressed against me. I'd never thought about sex with a pregnant woman before. Now that I was experiencing it, there was something kind of kinky about fucking a girl so heavily pregnant. My hands held onto the sides of her swollen tummy. I couldn't believe how big it was. She was thin at the start of the game. It was odd to think that this round, globe of a belly contained my babies inside it. Liz's belly button seemed to be staring at me while she moved up and down. It was flush with her stomach now that she was so swollen. My eyes and hands were glued to her massive, perfectly spherical, orb-like belly.

"Oh fuck," Liz moaned. Her gigantic tits dribbled milk. They looked painfully engorged with breastmilk. Liz's nipples were already leaking as if her overstuffed breasts couldn't contain all the milk. I'd never seen tits that big in my whole life. Her enormous pregnant belly made it harder to realize just how tremendous her breasts had become. It wasn't until I reached up to hold them in my hands that I discovered how gargantuan they truly were. Milk erupted from Liz's erect nipples with the slightest touch of her breasts. A gentle squeeze would result in a powerful stream of breastmilk blasting out as though it were from a water gun. Feeling the impeccable weight of each breast in my hands opened my eyes to how absurdly large they had grown. They were going to be watermelons by the time her pregnancy was over.

"Shittttt," Liz screamed in bliss. Breastmilk streamed out of her enormous tits constantly as she bucked more and more wildly. Liz was moving faster than before. The hot moans and screams she made were starting to get to me. I could feel my own orgasm approaching too. It was hard to keep my hands on Liz's grand tits with her bouncing so quickly. I let go of her breasts and watched them jiggle and spray milk all over. Instead, I held onto her thick ass and squeezed it hard. She was so curvy, soft, and swollen. I wanted to rub her silky smooth brown skin all day, especially her tight pregnant belly. Unfortunately, we both came within a few minutes after I squeezed her plump ass. Before this game altered her body it was always that big bubble butt of hers that was her hottest asset. Now that she was much curvier it was really hard to pick. Her ass was still fat as hell in the best possible way. My fingers were enveloped in the thick flesh of her asscheeks while I came deep inside her knocked up womb.

"Oh God, yessss," Liz gasped. Her cunt milked my cock for every last drop of cum. Between Liz's orgasm, her breastmilk and our sweat, we were completely drenched. Exhausted, Liz collapsed on top of me. Her massive milky tits and round tummy felt amazing pressed into me all at once. It was kinda hot feeling her full weight on me. I'd really made her quite big with our four babies. "Wow, I really needed that," Liz sighed into my ear. She struggled to get off of me. Her hands clutched her pregnant belly while she positioned herself back to her spot on the floor.

"It's your turn now May, May?" I repeated. She was lost in another world. Wet sounds emitted from her pussy as one hand was firmly planted inside herself. Despite this, she was trying her hardest not to play with herself.

"Um, yeah ok," May replied. She seemed to be caught off guard. I had to give it to her, she was right about pregnant woman being hot. I had no clue until I got with Liz. May must have been in shambles watching us go at it. She tried to snap back to reality as she rolled the die with her free hand. The die landed on a five. This brought May up to the last orange alteration spot. She drew an orange alteration card and read it aloud. "Your kinky lover likes the movie star look," May announced. As usual, the game transformed May before we could ask what the card meant. In seconds May's hair grew longer and silkier. It didn't stop growing until it reached just below her ass if she were to stand up. Her face was suddenly caked in makeup. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

"What the fuck is this shit? I get pregnant with quadruplets and she gets a makeover?" Liz complained.

"I'm not in the red zone yet," May shrugged as she passed the die along. Liz scoffed and folded her arms which accidentally made her huge tits look two times bigger. This distracted May as she struggled to maintain eye contact with anyone.

The sound of the die hitting the board game brought May's attention off of the furious but hot preggo in front of her. Emily had rolled a six bringing her speeding ahead of everyone. She landed on a red action space. "Help out a friend in need," Emily read from the red action card she pulled. We stared at each other in silence for a moment. Suddenly, Emily got up and headed over to Liz.

"Oh no, what now?" Liz whined. Instead of responding, Emily plopped down in front of Liz and nestled up to her breasts. She took one of Liz's engorged nipples into her mouth and began to suck away. Liz's head rolled back along with her eyes. "Oh fuck yeah," Liz gasped. Emily sucked with such intensity. It was like she was trying to drain as much breastmilk as possible.

"I figure her overfilled tits were really bothering her?" May guessed. That made as much sense as everything else that happened. Emily's card must be trying to alleviate Liz's discomfort. It was somewhat fruitless though as Liz's tits were unrealistically filled to the brim with an absurd amount of milk. Regardless, Emily took Liz's ripe dark brown nipples into her mouth and sucked like her life depended on it. Liz cradled Emily's head against her breasts encouraging her to drink from her. She moaned frequently until Emily eventually came to a stop.

"That's it? They're still painfully full!" Liz complained.

"I'm sorry, the game let me stop so I'm stopping," Emily explained.

"I'll help you," Jason volunteered. Liz gave him an angry look. He shrugged and took the die from Emily. It bounced off the board and landed on another five. He appeared to be happy to be ahead of everyone until he landed on a red alteration card. His smile faded as soon as he picked up his alteration card. This was the first time he didn't read the card aloud.

"No! Fuck no! What the fuck!" Jason cursed. We stared at him in anticipation.

"Hey, you have to read it aloud!" Emily spat. There was no need. We knew what the alteration card did to him in an instant. Before our eyes there was another cock growing on Jason's body right next to his normal one. They were both identical, equally as big and powerful.

Liz laughed wildly. "Finally, someone gets an alteration as bad as mine!" Jason blushed and tried to cover himself. It was much harder now that he had two giant cocks and a huge pair of balls.

"As bad as yours? Mine is so much worse. I'm fat as fuck and I'm pregnant. You're just pregnant!" Emily countered.

"No you're not fat, just a little chubby and it's so hot!" May interrupted. She wiggled her fingers inside herself a little before catching herself.

Emily rolled her eyes. Liz shut up too. Jason passed me the die to get out of the spotlight as soon as possible. Sweat dripped down my face. These red spots didn't hold back. Liz was pregnant with twice the babies and Jason had twice the penises. I rolled the dice praying to avoid an alteration space. Unfortunately I rolled a four and landed right on one. Without wasting any time complaining, I picked up the corresponding card and read it aloud. "Your kinky lover likes it when you are on beast mode," I stated plainly. The confused looks I got instantly changed to ones of shock as my body began to transform. My muscles grew larger and tighter as hair sprouted all over my body. In less than a minute I was turned into a buff, hairy, beast of a man. My clean shaven face now had an impressive beard. My broad, powerful chest was covered in manly hair. It wasn't bad enough to make me look like a wolf but it was still a drastic change.

"Damn you actually look pretty good with a beard," Liz blurted out.

"Ugh, I hope I land on the same space as you," May commented. We ignored most of May's thirsty confessions at this point. Although, the remarks did make me feel somewhat better about my transformation. They seemed to like the rugged, grizzly look. It was going to take me a lot longer to get used to it. Hopefully, all of our alterations would be gone soon. The final space was within one roll if I got lucky.

Liz took the die and rolled it with haste. She moved her game piece before the rest of us registered what she rolled. It was a two. Liz picked up a red action card immediately. "It's time to nest, become bonded to another player," Liz proclaimed. Her body moved on its own. She scooted over to cuddle me. Her large naked breasts and bare belly pressed against my back. Liz rubbed my broad, hairy chest back and forth while holding me close to her. I could feel the wetness of her milk against my back as breastmilk leaked from her nipples.

"I guess this isn't too bad," Liz sighed.

"I'm so jealous," May frowned while rushing to roll the die. It was hard to tell which one of us she was envious of since she hit on everyone. "Another three? And it's another alteration space?" May cried. She picked up her first red alteration card and read it. "Your kinky lover likes the cougar type," May shrieked like it was a total shock. Her hands trembled as her body suddenly changed. It wasn't too brutal of an alteration yet it was so bizarre to watch May rapidly age in front of us. When it stopped she appeared to be in her early thirties. There was something kind of sexy about her now. Unlike the rest of us eighteen year olds she was a full fledged adult now. Her height and weight increased a bit though those changes only boosted the MILF qualities. May had a woman's body now with all the thick curves that went along with it. Even her face looked more mature. It was like we were all kids playing this game with a random adult.

"Oh fuck, I'm taller!" May gasped.

"Wow, your voice is different now!" I blurted out.

May covered her mouth. She was startled by the sound of her voice. It was much stronger and clearer. There was nothing to indicate that she was a high school student just a second ago. Everything about May screamed adult MILF. She cupped her slightly larger breasts to feel their new weight. It wasn't a huge change though May still carefully inspected every inch of her body. Her hips were wider, her face was more slender, her ass and thighs were thicker, her tummy a tiny bit softer. "I'm not sure how to feel about this?" May questioned as she poked her squishy thighs.

"Oh please, you're no different. The only change is that you're much more of a MILF now," Jason scoffed.

May shrugged. She didn't seem to hate being older though it was odd. Emily rolled the die while May was still distracted. "Fuck!" Emily shouted loudly. It was so instant that I had no clue what it was in reaction to. As Emily moved her game piece I put together what happened. She rolled a three bringing her to the same spot as me. "You're kinky lover likes milky cowgirls," Emily read her red alteration card aloud. We exchanged confused stares until Emily suddenly clutched her chest in pain.

"Are you ok?" Liz asked frantically. Her fingers dug into my chest. She was concerned for Emily. I could feel her whole body tense up.

"Something is happening to me," Emily choked out. Everyone gasped as a second set of nipples appeared where Emily was clutching. Before our eyes another pair of breasts grew from just below her existing breasts. They filled up her hands in no time. As this was happening a fluffy set of cow ears connected to a headband appeared on her head as well as a cow-print collar with a large, golden bell. It was around this time that I noticed a long, thin, cow-like tail flick back and forth behind her. It looked like a real tail! The card wasn't turning her into a rodeo-type cowgirl but an actual cow-like girl. By the time I looked back at her tits they were completely different. Both sets of breasts were now the same size and growing larger. When they stopped swelling her nipples morphed to become more erect and nozzle-like. They weren't anything like a cow's udders though they were at least one step closer to being cow-like. Milk gushed out of Emily's huge tits. They were so big and full I could practically hear the milk sloshing around inside them.