Zara

Story Info
Dragoness demands to be in older dragon's hoard.
5.2k words
4.76
4.5k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________

Today had been one of those quiet days in the Lair.

After spending some quality time with his wives, Obsidian had moved to the main chamber to do some admin with his kobolds.

It was a busy room, visitors and friends chatting with each other, wives spending some quality time together or working, and a complete whirlwind of kobolds always busy with... something or other.

Honestly it was hard to keep track, these days the Lair was almost a town on its own.

Obsidian was going through some work orders with one of his head kobolds when one of the guards came rushing down to inform him of something.

"Master! Master!" the little yippy lizard said, addressing Obsidian, "you have a visitor!"

The now enormous dragon raised the scales over his right eye, not unlike lifting an eyebrow.

"Who is it?" he asked his kobold, curious of who would be important enough for one of his kobold guards to interrupt him.

"Shiny dragon lady! Very shiny! Like gold!" the little kobold said with an excited grin.

Obsidian thought to himself for a second, and then it dawned on him.

Just as he was realizing who his visitor was, they arrived in the main room.

With movement just like those of a graceful feline, a stunningly beautiful golden dragoness walked into the room.

Her scales polished like a royal treasure, her elegant and strong body decorated with precious jewellery and fine gems, her aroma like that of honey and cinnamon.

Obsidian smiled with a proud and happy grin, just as he looked into her beautiful ruby eyes and like a bolt of lightning crossed the room to nuzzle her with the loudest of purrs.

"Zara!" he said, their neck intertwining in loving cuddles intermixed with small loving headbutts, their back swept horns making almost metallic clinging sounds as they hit each other.

The beautiful dragoness sat like a cat in front of him, a radiant smile on her face as she happily swished her tail.

"That's me!" she said, striking a cute pose.

To say the kobolds in the room were awestruck was an understatement.

But Obsidian was not far behind, he hadn't seen her for some years now, but she had definitely come onto her own.

"You look absolutely stunning, my lovely," he said, genuinely filled with pride.

Zara gave him a coquettish look while biting her claw, giggling.

"What brings you here, gorgeous?" asked Obsidian, bringing her over to his comfortable corner.

She looked at him sideways and then zapped him with a smouldering look.

"Can we talk in private?" the dragoness said into his ear.

Obsidian rolled his eyes, he had an idea where this was going.

"Sure! Follow me, lovely," he said, giving her a wink and slowly walking down one of the massive hallways.

She kept snuggling and headbutting him like a happy cat all the way to one of the Lair's bigger rooms, her purring resonating all over the place, almost like a small quake.

When they finally arrived at one of Obsidian's library rooms, she closed the door behind and basically pounced on him.

He quickly stood onto his hind legs and caught her mid-air, his body getting slammed against the wall as the beautiful dragoness rubbed her face against his warm chest, shooting him needy looks with her eyes.

"Zara, gorgeous, please, you know I can't do this," he said, trying to remain composed.

She pulled back slowly, sitting again in front of him like a kitty while pouting in the cutest of ways.

"I'm sick of this," she said, growling to herself.

For a moment, Obsidian reminisced about the first time they met.

It had been many moons ago, when he still was adventuring with his human brother, looking to wrong evils and find lost treasure.

In one of their escapades, they stumbled upon an odd cult, hell-bent in summoning a terrible spirit to this real in exchange for power.

Somehow, despite not being the sharpest tools in the shed, they had managed to kidnap a dragon egg, which had hatched into a small wyrmling that they planned to sacrifice in their nefarious ritual.

Thankfully, Obsidian's party were able to put down the cult, and rescue the baby dragoness.

She was cold, lonely and terrified, and Obsidian remembered how she clung to him in his human disguise once she realized he was also a dragon.

Despite doing their best to find her parents, they had no luck, so having been through a similar situation himself, Obsidian opted for leaving her with a human family, who lovingly named her Zara in honour of an old queen.

It was a name that definitely fit her.

Through the years Obsidian kept dropping by to check on her, and had seen her grow from little defenceless wyrmling to clumsy dragon child trying to pass for human, to fiery teen looking for her way in life and finally into a majestic and powerful dragoness in her own right.

And Zara had not forgotten him either.

Ever since her early steps into maturity, Zara had expressed wanting to join him in his adventures and to marry him.

Obsidian, of course, had dismissed the idea as the playful puppy love of a growing girl.

However, as time went on, Zara did not desist on her advances, and got progressively more overt and clear in them.

Worried, Obsidian started then to delay his visits longer and longer in the hopes that she would mature past her childhood crush, also making sure to let her down gently with his consistent rejections.

For a while, she seemed to move on and left her family to have her own adventures.

From what Obsidian had learned, she had become a force of nature, powerful and physical to a degree he was never, but also a lover of the finer things in life.

She seemed to prefer her human guise more than her natural form as it allowed her to dress in lovely and provocative clothes, jewellery and shoes.

And when she started to hoard, it got triggered by beautiful yet practical armours and weapons.

Confident her romantic escapades had finally dislodged him as the object of her affections, Obsidian once again had approached her, as he enjoyed her company and he felt a degree of pride on her accomplishments.

But to his shock, she once again had made advances on him.

And here she was again, once more on the attack.

Her ruby eyes burned into Obsidian, frustrated that the person of her desires was being kept away from her.

"It's not fair," she said, softly but sharply.

Obsidian shook his head.

"Honey, as I always tell you, it feels wrong, you are basically family," he said, trying to console her by gently caressing her face with his wing.

But Zara stomped her claw on the ground, making the bookshelves in the enormous room shake.

"No, enough," she said, her eyes full of determination. "I am no longer a little wyrm in your arms, or a smitten teenager, or a woman lacking experience."

Obsidian looked at her with surprise in her eyes, he knew she was headstrong, but the way she was speaking, it was different somehow.

"I come to you as my own person, I have lived, I've had lovers, been with men, women, interesting creatures from across the realms," as she said this, she placed her front claws on his chest, gently digging into his black scales.

"And I have *never* met anyone like you, no one that makes me feel like you do," she said as she clung to him.

"I love how kind you are, how strong you are and how you make me feel when I'm around you," she said as a trickle of steam escaped from her nostrils, "and I know if you can push aside your memory of that little wyrmling hugging you for dear life for just a moment, you will want me to."

Obsidian just stood there for a moment, looking at her.

She was right, he though, she was no longer that little creature he found in need so long ago. In front of him there was a dragoness full of life and who had very much made up her mind.

"I'm... scared Zara," Obsidian admitted to her, "I love you, and I'm afraid if we do this, it will not work, and I will lose you."

Zara, despite how much she wanted to hear different words from him, just moved closer and listened carefully.

"It also feels wrong," he said, "I've held you as a baby, I'm family, it's like I'm taking advantage of you."

He looked to the side as he sighed, wrapping his wings around her.

"We'll always be family... just, differently," she said, coquettishly, "and besides, you aren't taking advantage of me, I'm the one that wants this."

Obsidian looked back at her, her gaze was so powerful that he felt it could scrape off his scales.

He felt naked in front of her eyes, as if she was peeling away at something that he didn't know was there.

"Obsidian," she said as she placed her front claws on the ground again, "forget about how you met me and cared for me for a second."

"As a woman, a dragoness, do you like me?" she asked, her words like a lighting bolt to his heart.

He took a deep breath.

"I do, Zara," he said, noticing how her scales shivered, and her purr returned, "if it wasn't because I felt it was wrong, I would definitely say yes."

Zara turned her head, her naughty look from before returning.

"It's not wrong, silly," she said, utterly sure of herself, "I'm OK with it, I am telling you, without a lick of doubt, that I want you, I consent to this! Just let us try!"

She stomped her claw on the ground again, leaving Obsidian speechless for a minute.

He gave her a serious look.

"If we do this," he said as she almost vibrated in excitement, "you know my life and what I hoard."

She nodded back with a grin.

"Oh, I know, and I don't care," she said cheekily showing her tongue, "your wives are nice and beautiful, and you know I like nice and beautiful women."

Obsidian couldn't help but chuckle.

"Besides," she continued, "I want to be yours, without a doubt."

The dragon's heart almost skipped a beat.

"Brand me, collar me, shackle me, use me to your heart's content, as long as I'm yours I. don't. care." She said with such a lascivious look that Obsidian could not help but to have an erection pop from under his scales that very moment. It looked almost comical.

Zara purred with pride as she saw it, giving him a wink.

He breathed with difficulty, his arousal clouding his mind.

"Dammit, you are relentless!" he said, dropping to all fours to hide his erection.

Zara gave him a serious look.

"I know what I want, and I want to be yours," she moved closer to him and as she did, she morphed into a stunning human woman.

Not quite a woman, he realized, she was barely shorter than him in this shape, so more of a giantess.

Her majestic horns remained on her head, sharing it with a glorious golden mane, and a draconic tail swished behind her. The gently tanned skin on her body had patches of golden scales, giving an inkling of her true shape.

She grinned as she held his head against her generous bosom, her skin warm and soft as honeyed milk caressing his scales.

"And I know what you like," she said, kissing his head, "stop resisting silly, we're both adults, take me, please..."

Obsidian could not hold any longer, and he lunged at her, wrapping his arms around her body and pushing his long tongue into her warm mouth.

Zara moaned and surrendered to his kiss, caressing his scales as she lifted one leg sensually.

She held his head from the back, pressing his snout against her lips and moving her tongue out of the way as if inviting him deeper.

Obsidian couldn't help himself and pushed his tongue deep into her throat, her beautiful neck bulging as she basically deep throated it.

Slowly, he pulled his tongue back, enjoying the wet moans coming from her gagged throat as she clung closer to him.

And as he took a deep breath, looking into her eyes, the world seemed to stop for a just a moment.

Her silky hands caressed his chest, and her lips landed again and again against the scales on his snout.

"I told you, all yours," she said, as her kisses slowly moved under his chin and made their way to his heaving chest.

Obsidian tried to relax and put his weight against the wall, helping him stand better on his hind legs as Zara's fingers teased the ridges on his burning cock.

He whined for her as his body shivered in needy anticipation.

The beautiful dragoness sensually got on her knees in front of him, holding onto his hips for support, and with a grin she kissed Obsidian's shaft before letting out a cute moan, her thighs squeezing together.

"Gods, I've dreamt of this," she said slowly wrapping her slender hands around the engorged phallus, the expression of her beautiful face a mix of worship, lust and love.

As she gently stroked it, she looked up, looking to meet Obsidian's magma-like gaze. The dragon felt he could devour her right now, she looked so delectable, it was like a living sin.

"Let me take care of you," she said as the tip of her tongue played with the tip of his throbbing manhood.

Obsidian grinned back at her, gently placing one of his claws on her head and pressing it against his cock.

Zara groaned and opened her mouth with voracious practice, making the massive member disappear down her warm and needed throat.

"Make me proud, little Zara, and don't you dare leave a drop," he said, throwing caution to the wind finally.

The gorgeous dragoness clawed at his scaled thighs as he said those words, her nethers leaking like a broken pipe.

She deep throated her beloved till, she was going blue, and as she panted regaining her breath, her teary eyes met with his, a spark of joy so beautiful Obsidian though he could melt.

"Oh, I'll show you what I can do," she said in a cheeky tone right before shoving the draconic member even deeper down her throat, Obsidian's knot rubbing against her teeth.

He closed his eyes as a shiver moved up his body, the beautiful Zara delicately playing with the ridges on his cock with one hand, just as she squeezed his knot in the other.

The dragoness' lips were locked around his tip, suckling it with passionate dedication as her tongue caressed his flesh like a wet feather.

Zara gripped his cock with one hand tightly, a filthy smile on her face as she could feel his throbbing like a heartbeat, and almost in rhythm to it, she started stroking hard, almost choking Obsidian's manhood.

The dragon's head was spinning from her attentions, his hips literally buckling from her passionate assault on his being.

"By the gods, where did you learn to suck like that!" Obsidian said, a happy perverted face drawn on his scaly face, his tongue almost lolling out from enjoyment.

Zara winked at him as Obsidian's tip made her cheek bulge, her tongue and lips hungrily playing with his ridges.

"I found out I really like using my mouth and hands... and now they are yours to enjoy whenever you desire them," she said as Obsidian's orgasm built pressure like a dam that's about to burst.

"Zara, honey, I'm going to cum..." he said, his claws playing with her beautiful golden mane.

She smiled without removing the phallus from her mouth, and proceeded to suck and stroke harder, almost using the tip of his cock as a straw.

Obsidian could not hold back any longer, and with a growl of relieve he orgasmed for her, closing his eyes and resting his back firmly against the wall not to fall.

Zara moaned with joy as she suckled every drop coming from her beloved, barely stopping to breathe.

Her eyes kept looking up at him, in proud worshipful bliss.

Obsidian curled his tail around her neck, squeezing it possessively, feeling her throat hungrily swallowing the ridiculously huge load he had given her.

The dragoness was treating it like ambrosia, and it made Obsidian even dizzier with desire.

"Good... girl..." he managed to say, as his head settled after a moment.

Zara made sure to clean every last spot on his cock with her tongue before kneeling in front of him with a smile, her palms on her thighs, and her tail swishing like that of a content cat.

"You have no idea how much those words mean to me... and how much they turn me on..." Zara said, biting her lips as her eyes beamed with need to her beloved.

Obsidian dropped on all fours again, and lowered his neck towards her beautiful face, nuzzling her and pushing his tongue again into her mouth.

Zara sensually suckled his tongue as if continuing her previous blowjob, clenching her fists in as her needy body begged for her lover.

With graceful moves, the dragoness pulled away from Obsidian and dropped on all fours in front of him, arching her back with sensual master as she lifted her tail over her silky back.

Obsidian's eyes widened when he saw a gem stud right between her ass cheeks.

"You have been wearing a butt plug all this time?" Obsidian said as he moved closed and pressed his face against her silky rear.

Zara giggled for him as she gently shook her ass for him, biting her lip with a filthy look.

"I wanted to be ready for you, you do have a big knot..." she said, pushing her cheeks against his snout.

The dragon could not contain himself and bit her, digging his teeth on her supple flesh just enough to leave a mark, growling like a beast while he did so.

A slutty moan escaped Zara's mouth, her body shivering with anticipation.

Obsidian's body burned with desire for her so savage, he felt the pressure building inside his chest, as if the furnace that powered his fire was about to burst.

His erection had returned with a vengeance, and with the eyes of a possessed creature, he gently grabbed the end of the buttplug inside Zara and started pulling it slowly.

As he slowly pulled it out, rotating it as he did so to ensure he didn't hurt her, he was shocked by its size. It was an enormous toy, almost the size of his fully inflated knot, and it came out with a wonderful moan of delight from the stunning dragoness.

"You are insane, how were you going around with something like this inside you?" he said, as he slowly mounted her, gently moving his tip against her now gaping ass.

Zara looked back at him, making puppy eyes and sensually biting her thumb.

"I wanted to be ready for you... and now I'm so empty..." she said as she spread her ass cheeks for him. "Please take me, I've needed you for so long..."

A cloud of steam blew out of Obsidian's mouth, and with a growl, he impaled her ass, abusing how wet and open it was for him already.

Zara clawed at the ground as a breathless scream came out of her mouth. Sweet whimpers and moans fell from her lips, and as Obsidian planted his front claws firmly to the sides of her head, she held on to them for dear life.

Small sobs of happiness, escaped her mouth as he pressed as deep as he could, groaning as he enjoyed the warmth and depth of her body.

"Gods, you feel wonderful, my beautiful girl," Obsidian said, panting in need.

Zara pressed against his cock with her hips, wanting him as deep as her form would allow.

"I'm not a delicate flower, give me all your weight, pound me into the ground!" she said, like a woman possessed, "please...

Obsidian could not hold back after such words, and with his first roar of the night, he started thrusting inside her as if his life depended on it.

A torrent of wet slapping noises filled the room, as the dragons growled, Obsidian's knot slamming again and again into Zara's now quite rosy and firm ass cheeks.

The beautiful dragoness was slumping onto the ground, moaning and drooling with happy sobs, and she held on to Obsidian's claws for dear life.

Wanting to be even closer to her, Obsidian pushed his body lower, squishing Zara between the smooth floor and his burning scales.

Zara's body kept making sloppy wet sounds, and the dragon could feel her convulsing against him, no doubt having multiple brutal orgasms.

12