Zara - A Wee in the Company Sink Pt. 02

Story Info
More girls pee around the office after hours.
2.2k words
4.37
11.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
712 Followers

Recap: After a deliciously naughty wee in the company toilet sink, Zara has left Mercedes taking an identical piss into the bowl, to go in search of her other office colleagues. Filled with the excitement of catching her friend Rebecca having a naughty leak in the gent's toilets, Zara bursts through the door.

Sure enough, the attractive data processor was indeed answering the call of nature. However, instead of pissing into the tall plastic bin or using one of the urinals, she had instead decided to hose down the tiled floor with a hot fountain of pee issuing from her lower lips, her flushed excitement most obvious as she looked up in alarm as the door opened.

'Thank god it's only you,' said the pissing girl, her fast-flowing fountain of twisting urine most obvious as she sprayed the floor with her flowing stream. 'I thought for a moment it might be my brother. Can you imagine him catching me like this?'

Rebecca was still peeing strongly and Zara couldn't answer. The other girl's wide bum cheeks were positioned just above the growing pool she was making with her on-going toilet, a wonderful soft hiss and splattering sound rising from where she was spraying the toilet floor with her hot pee fountain.

'It was really funny,' said Rebecca from her squat, the spray of piss leaving her pussy showing no signs of stopping. 'Colette and Susan had gone for a leak over the carpet by Richard's desk and nearly got caught by Ray who had gone looking for a file. It was only because Gabriella was there that he didn't catch them in the act.'

Zara smiled whilst still avidly watching Rebecca doing her toilet over the tiled floor. Her piss puddle was already enormous, lapping around her shoes and under her bare bum cheeks. It now seemed that the petite processor was more interested in showing off her ability to piss over a distance, Rebecca's shooting arch of still flowing pee nearing the toilet bin until after a moment it was treated to a wet sheen of flowing piss as Rebecca traced her pussy fountain over its plastic sides.

'I can't stop,' Zara found herself saying, 'I want to see where Hannah and Lizzy are pissing in reception,' all the while finding it difficult to wrest her gaze from Rebecca's piss spectacle. By now the toilet floor was covered in a large sheen of the petite girl's spent urine, evidence as to just how much water she must have drunk in preparation for her naughty deed.

'Do you think Ray would add to my puddle?' giggled Rebecca as she began to finish her wee. From between her legs, the jetting shower of fountaining piss was beginning to dwindle. Zara found herself picturing the sight of Rebecca's brother stood with his cock aimed into the air and with a stream of flowing piss leaving his bell-end, a fast-flowing arch that would land messily in his sister's massive piss puddle on the toilet floor.

'Wait for me,' Rebecca said finishing off her leak with one last squirt from her piss hole nestled between her creamy legs. 'I want to watch as well'. Zara stared at the large wet mess on the toilet floor that Rebecca had made with her leak as the other girl stood up, yanking up her black jeans and white panties to hide her muff from sight. With a giggle, Rebecca took a large step over her piss puddle and quickly moved to join Zara by the door.

They raced into reception to find that they were just in time, although there were three girls using the small reception area as a toilet, not just the expected two. However, as they entered it was Lizzy's bare posterior that commanded their attention. Lizzy's bare buttocks were on display, the attractive team leader having parted company with her lower attire in order that she could vandalise the cardboard cut-out of the company logo with her hot piss. From between the sight of Lizzy's long slender legs could clearly be seen her pee fountain as it squirted from her piss flaps, flowing through the air to splatter messily over the sign which was already covered in a sheen of her spent urine.

Lizzy seemed oblivious to the two new arrivals, her gaze locked on the sight of her pissing pussy and the mess she was making. Rebecca gave a small gasp of delight at the sight, one hand moving to touch her covered crotch. Zara for her part was mesmerised by the sight of such a blatantly naughty act, her own antics in the Lady's loo seeming tame by comparison. Movement from her side caused her to turn to discover a bottomless Leah having a wee over the one chair and Hannah busily urinating over the reception table which had thoughtfully been cleared of paperwork before she had commenced her slash.

Zara didn't know where to look. Lizzy was still vandalising the company sign with her spraying pussy fountain but the sight of Leah's fast-flowing pee stream spraying over the fabric of the reception chair was an equal thrill, as was the sight of Hannah's piss as she squirted it from her hairy cunt and traced it up and down the wooden table. Its surface was awash with urine, small droplets of pee dripping to stain the carpet below. Likewise, where Lizzy was busily pissing, a small damp stain had formed as her toilet shower ran off the cardboard sign.

'Enjoying the show?' asked Hannah with a small amount of indignation. As if to highlight her disgruntlement at being watched in the act of piss vandalism, she twisted her hips in order to send her arching piss to patter down over the carpet. Leah giggled at this display, changing her own aim to send a second pattering shower to also cover the reception carpet. Zara and Rebecca watched on whilst wishing that they could join in with a piss of their own. The small room was filled with the hiss and patter of flowing piss, a slight change as Lizzy finished peeing over the company logo and turned to trace her own arching curve of raining piss to fall onto the carpet in the space between her parted feet.

'Sod it, I'm going to try having another wee,' said Zara, unwilling to miss out on the fun anymore and with that the busty brunette reached or her trouser's fastener. Moments later and Zoe's bare bum cheeks were sliding into sight as she dropped into a squat over the carpet. With three other girls having a wee it only took moments for a small trickling stream of piss to emerge from Zoe's love lips, falling to create a small damp stain over the floor. Rebecca who was completely spent of piss was forced to jealously watch as the other girls finished off their toilets in front of her, vowing to herself that her next naughty pee would be undertaken in exactly the same place.

After drinking copious amounts of water a very satisfied Zara returned to her desk in Customer Care, only for her to discover a very happy Gabriella sitting at her desk. Zara was just about to enquire as to the reason shy when the softest of pattering coming from under Gabriella and Kayleigh's desks revealed the answer. Quickly moving around Zara discovered that both girls had shed their lower garments and were having a sneaky pee whilst perched with their exposed pussies up to the edge of their chairs, two flowing streams of slightly golden pee spraying down to decorate the office floor with a deluge of hot piss.

'Ray was on the prowl so this seemed the safest way to have a naughty wee,' explained Kayleigh not apparently bothered at letting Zara watching her as she pissed over the carpet. The big-busted girl looked from one pissing pussy to the other whilst trying to decide which would be the best to trace her tongue around once they had finished their respective leaks. Gabriella's pussy looked as wonderful as always, more so for seeing a hot stream of piss flowing from where-as Kayleigh's protruding clit above her fast-flowing fountain of hot pee was possibly even more provocative. Zara was still weighing up the respective sight of her co-worker's pissing pussies when she noticed the large damp stain in the far corner. She knew instinctively that this must have been where Colette and Susan had squatted to pee. The cousins were both slim and petite and Zara was sure that they must have wonderful pussies, a sad fact that she had yet to see either of them.

By now Gabriella and Kayleigh had finished pissing, the floor under their desks soaked from their toilet showers. For Zara it was time to wait for her bladder to fill in the hope of having one more naughty piss before the night was done. Maybe she could even have one with Colette and Susan if Ray would be good enough to depart the office. She was still contemplating the idea when Nadine emerged from the attic stairwell, her face flushed with obvious guilt.

'I've just had a pee in one of the old computers,' she offered as she passed. 'Hopefully that twat Ray will piss off soon so we can have some real fun!' For Zara who had witnessed Nadine's hairy brown bush releasing her piss on many an occasion could only nod with excitement. It had been a long time since the girl's had come together for a pissing contest over the office carpet and Zara couldn't wait. If nothing else she would finally get to see Colette and Susan's twats on full display.

As it was she didn't have long to wait. Ray had left the office along with a disgruntled Rebecca who knew that the office would be seeing a lot more naughtiness before the night was done. In the absence of male company, Susan and Colette were eager to try having a pee in the company archives, Zara being all too happy to oblige in joining them. The first question was if the two younger girls were able to pee whilst standing, something they both replied positively to.

Once upstairs int the slightly chilled attic, the three of them stripped off their lower garments before going to stand around a box containing old company paperwork that Zara had placed conveniently on an office chair, making the open cardboard container just the right height for the girls to aim their uncovered pussies into in readiness for peeing.

'Are you ready?' giggled Zara. She was very conscious that Susan and Colette were both looking expectantly at her pussy lips no doubt expecting her to lead their naughty toilet in the box. The younger girls nodded in reply. Susan had a tight trim of shaved pubic hairs round her pussy lips whereas Colette's pussy was like a young schoolgirl, her fleshly lips poised in the preparation for her wee. Just as got ready to start spraying her pee into the box Zara realised that both of her counterparts were shaking with excitement, their pert round bum cheeks on full display as was Zara's firm round posterior. Anybody coming up the office stairs would have no doubt as to what the three of them were intending to do.

Unable to hold back any longer Zara started her toilet. From her parted love lips shot a spraying torrent of hot piss, flowing forwards before beginning dipping as it rained into the open cardboard box. A loud pattering sound accompanied Zara's wee, her golden piss fountain spraying over a collection of paper that was already beginning to darken as it absorbed her hot wet urine. Just then two more spraying showers of piss began to flow into the box as first Susan and then Colette joined in. Zara stared with glee at the sight of their pissing pussies. Both girls were shaking their hips from side to side causing their spraying piss streams to wash messily over the urine drenched paperwork inside.

'Save some for later,' urged Zara whilst at the same time trying to halt her own piss into the box whose contents were now well and truly covered in a sheen of wet piss. Susan and Colette were still pissing strongly, their wavering pussy fountains squirting from their love lips and falling to splatter into the box and its drenched contents.

'Here, let's each have a wee into this other box as well', said Zara bending down to pick up a new small container. With no end of giggling, Susan and Colette put an end to their toilets, Susan sending one last squirt of her piss to decorate the outer wall of the box with her wet urine spray.

Zara went first, holding the box up to her crotch before beginning to piss. A short flowing stream of her hot pee flowed from her lower lips before pattering into the empty box. After several seconds she stopped, moving the box up to Colette who took a step forward to bring her cunt up to the edge. Barely a moment later and she was having a wee, her golden shower squirting over the cardboard edge and splattering down into Zoe's wet puddle.

Zara knew she didn't have long before the box began to leak out its liquid contents.

'Quick Colette, your turn,' she urged. A rather disheartened Colette stepped away from the box she had just been relieving herself into in order to allow her cousin to have a piss of her own. Susan peed for several glorious seconds before halting her leak.

'Now where?' she asked enthusiastically.

To be continued (possibly)...


leaky_one
leaky_one
712 Followers