Zastryavshiy Escapes

Story Info
You knew it would happen.
4.1k words
4.63
2.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my wife.

We've been together for eight months now. Literally together.

We've known each other for much longer but our anniversary is the day we got Bonded.

The Bond was irreversible, but its inventor Zastryavshiy found a way to weaken it.

We now have a huge black slab of metal called Monolith.

If we use Monolith for fifteen minutes, we can separate briefly.

We use Monolith as much as we can.

It's nice to be two people instead of one, even briefly.

We have a routine. First thing we do each day is separate. Now up to two hours and one minute.

At this rate in two years, we will hit the twelve-hour mark.

Zastryavshiy thinks at that point we may be able to resist snapping back together. Or not.

"Never been tried." "No data."

Two glorious hours to shower, ride bike, swim. And yes, have sex.

During the 6 months 8 days 14 hours and 12 minutes that we were constantly locked together we even managed to figure out ways to have sex.

Yes, I was permanently hard. Yes, I was permanently in her pussy. But if you cannot pull out, or push in. are you really having sex. No, that pretty much requires an orgasm or two.

My balls were exposed as was her clit. Vibrators were a new thing to me but between my dick being in exactly the right place and having just enough stimulation from the vibrations, our orgasms were unbelievable.

In some ways it was nice to know that no matter how much either of us thrashed, I would not pop out and spoil the rhythm

Noel found one that actually attached to my balls. She said the first time I used that one I actually lifted her off the bed when I came. I don't remember. I think I passed out.

Of course, I'm the perfect lover, I always stay and cuddle afterwards. Ha ha.

You'd think after being locked into that for 6 months, I'd never want to go back in. But I still do. More than ever.

But it's much nicer when you can move in and out. And try other positions. And looking in her eyes. And yeah, you get the idea.

Then after 2 hours, break over, and we're back together again.

We sometimes try to time things just right and be making love in doggy style right up to the last second.

We hit it perfectly a couple of times, and oh man. Just as we're orgasming the last push becomes a slam and we are locked together just as we're coming.

But we're always ready when the timer runs out.

Neither of us wants to be stuck to the fridge for the rest of our lives.

Though I joke with her about being the world's best fridge magnet. I wouldn't mind seeing that if it wasn't so permanent. Her butt stuck to the fridge. Struggling to get off. Totally naked of course.

But then I'd probably be in the garage humping the Honda forever.

No, we don't mess with our appointments.

Monolith needs to recharge. It takes 12 hours. So, a cycle every 14 hours.

That will get longer as we are separated for longer periods of time. For today 7am and 9 pm.

Then tonight we'll be separated till 11pm, so not ready again till 11am tomorrow. Then 1am and so on.

Soon it will become once a day. That may slow things down.

We set an alarm, so we don't miss it. Yes, we end up awake at all hours but it's no worse than having a baby. And we have nothing else to do. Neither of us can work.

I tried for a while working online. Ever have a cat on your lap while you are typing? Ever have your wife on your lap while you are typing?

Our buddy John got us on disability. So, we have some money coming in. We'll never be rich.

Or even well off. But then why would we want a Lamborghini right now anyway.

At least we're together. Yuk yuk.

Speaking of which we both had trouble with our marriage vows when they got to the part "till death do us part." I kind of snickered, so when it was her turn, and she got to that part, she just said "Duh, ya think?" and flipped her hair. I love my wife.

So, we were awake at 6am made coffee and small talk. Asked her how she slept, that sort of thing. At 7am we were ready and standing in front of Monolith.

There was a soft ping. That meant it was ready. I leaned back against it. Always warm and soft.

Never did ask Zastryavshiy.

Of course, we're not exactly on speaking terms.

Got perfectly situated first. We had learned that if Noel put her elbows back first, she could take quite a bit of her weight off of me. At least off of my chest.

Then, when her second hand touched the slab, the field would activate. We did that as we have done over 100 times now.

About a second after her hand touched, the field activated and sucked us into the Monolith.

It was like being launched to the moon. Like being under a waterbed. Like being a metal filing, on a giant magnet. Which of course is what we were.

We couldn't move a muscle. Actually, we could move muscles it just didn't do any good.

You know those isometric exercises where you don't actually move? Like linking your hands together and pulling. Your hands are just pulling on each other but your arms get a real workout.

It's like that. I can try to lift my leg. It doesn't go anywhere but I'm using the muscle groups.

And wouldn't you know less than a minute into our 15 my phone rings. Nothing we can do. They'll leave a voicemail.

Then Noel's phone rings. Huh. Probably someone desperate to extend our car's warranty. It expired 5 years ago but they sure want to try.

Then my phone again. What the hell? Everyone that we still have contact with knows that either phone will probably get both of us. And if not we're busy and really don't want to talk.

Then Noel's phone again.

"You might want to get that" Zastryavshiy says

OH FUCK!

I would recognize that Russian accent anywhere. I can't even watch movies with Russians in them. Just the dialogue gives me the heebie-jeebies.

I tried to turn my head. No go.

I tried to rip my arm off Monolith. Also, no go.

Couldn't even make a fist.

Just lying there helpless as a jellyfish on the shore.

I could feel Noel sobbing, and heard her whispering to herself "Oh god, oh god" over and over.

"Z a s t r y a v s h I y, i f y o u s o m u c h a s t o u c h h e r i t ' l l b e t h e l a s t t h i n g y o u e v e r d o."

I couldn't move my jaw and had to talk with my teeth clenched.

I was furious, and scared, and incredulous, and helpless all at the same time.

I was like a mouse in a giant glue trap, threatening the human that came to dispose of us. All I could do was squeak.

I wasn't giving up; I was just helpless.

I was Monty Python's black Knight "Come over here, and I'll bite your legs off"

"George, Noel"

"I will be only one able to move for next 12 minutes." He said looking at the clock.

"So, need to get to work."

I could see him in my peripheral vision in a reflection on the sliding glass door. He was kneeling down at the side of Monolith. He was within my reach. I tried to reach. I put everything I had, into lifting my arm and killing him. I was giving it maximum effort. Nothing. Couldn't even lift a finger.

"Are you trying to reach me?" he asked. He must have heard me grunting.

"Not possible. Is as strong as Bond."

"But I could easily kill you. Would not even need biomagnetics. Could just smother you, or stab you, or hit you with bat."

"So just lay there, and you might live to see tomorrow."

"That's for you too Noel."

"W h a t d o y o u w a n t" I managed to get out.

"I come for something you borrowed."

Borrowed? What the hell did we borrow?

And with that he went back to the side of Monolith. He opened a panel I didn't know was there. And started rooting around inside the slab.

"Ahh, there you are"

He pulled out a silver shape about 8 inches long and oddly curved. It had quite a festoon of wires running back into Monolith, and had some obvious control surfaces.

He started unplugging the wires and feeding them back into the slab. Was he ripping the guts out of Monolith?

Was the field going to be locked on for life?

Would we be doomed to be attached to each other and a giant black slab under 3gs of acceleration?

No Monolith could only run for 15 minutes and then had to recharge.

Right?

"I like you two. You are survivors, no? Was never going to kill you. Not part of plan. Torment you? Yes. Kill you? No."

He started digging around in several of the Home Depot bags he had brought in and dumped on the counter.

"This very strong glue. Very strong. Is necessary to contain you. Cannot have you interfere.

You are free in" looks at clock "Six minutes. Glue sets in two, so must work fast."

"Do not move, or I might miss."

"Ha ha, do not move"

"Is Joke, yes?"

After putting on latex gloves, and then another pair, he opened the first tube.

First, he glued my lips together, then Noels, then he started pouring glue everywhere that we touched.

Drizzling it down my chest, and across her back. Then both sides, and our legs.

I tried to open my mouth but within seconds the glue had set, and it was like I didn't have a mouth. It didn't help that our jaws wouldn't move, but I doubt it would have made any difference.

Everywhere but our hands and arms.

Then he got out two sets of those orange foam hearing protectors. The sponge ones. He squished one set down and then did the unthinkable.

He put one up each of our right nostrils. After he had sealed our mouths, we had been breathing only through our noses. Now half of that was gone.

Noel went stiff as a board. She was remembering that too. The couple that asphyxiated in Ukraine.

He picked up the fourth and final tube of glue and looked at the clock.

"Now you have only one minute left. Listen closely George. I will pour glue on Noels breasts. When your hands are free, you will put your hands in the glue. If you do not? Well, we will see."

And with that he put one of the remaining earplugs in Noels left nostril, her only remaining airway, and started squirting glue all over the bottom and sides of her breasts.

Noel was franticly squirming and mmmming.

I couldn't do anything!

She was thrashing and trying to snort the plugs out.

Her lower arms were free now, but with her upper arms glued to my side they looked like little T-Rex arms, they would never reach her face.

I was getting light headed.

I was hyperventilating with only one nostril and my wife was dying in my arms.

I was bawling.

Tears were streaming down my face.

My jaw worked now but all I could get out was "MMMMMMMMM"

He wouldn't go through all this trouble just to kill us. Would he?

I did the only thing I could do. I reached around and held her breasts.

I felt the glue take hold immediately. I was putting my life in the hands of a madman.

I didn't pass out, but I kind of stopped paying attention for a little while.

When my brain started working again, I had some catching up to do.

Zastryavshiy had made Noel glue her hands to my butt with the same threat he had used on me.

Not that her hands were useful for anything with her elbows stuck to my sides.

I don't know. Completeness or something?

So now we were totally glued together from her shoulders to our ankles.

Neither of us could lift a finger or separate any part of our bodies other than our heads.

Zastryavshiy appeared satisfied with our situation, as he turned his back on us, and went to the kitchen, to work on the parts he had pulled out of Monolith.

"Do not wander off, or will glue feet to floor" he said.

We had turned to look at him. I know turtles that would have been able to move faster. But at least now we could see what he was doing.

See, but not understand.

He took the silver metal thing, and somehow slid it into two pieces. Both with the same shape and size.

I guess one was nestled inside the other.

Then he took some pieces of rubber and was fitting them on the ends, and connected the two pieces of metal together somehow.

After about fifteen minutes of this he plugged a USB stick into one end and hit one of the controls.

There was a soft beep and a bar graph appeared on the surface of one side.

"Hmm. Twenty minutes"

"Well."

"What shall we talk about?"

"mmm"

"Oh, right, what shall I talk about?"

"How did get here? You ask. Easy. Was wearing orange jumpsuit with (FEDERAL PRISONER) on back. Stopped at Home Depot. Walked right in, grabbed orange shopping bag and tape, went to restroom."

"No cameras in American restroom. Folded bag and taped (HOME DEPOT) over (FEDERAL PRISONER)."

"Bag not perfect match but close enough. Who wears orange?"

"Then went shopping. Filled cart. Then just walked out."

"Even waved at checker when security alarm went off. She wave back, and gone.

"Glue must be very strong. Was kept locked up."

"mmm mmm"

"Why glue? No tablet. Tablet was very secure. Marshals constantly watching. Was old and dying anyway. Even had cracked screen."

"So built Gauntlet. VERY powerful. Is supercomputer. Over one million US dollars. Darpa very generous."

"Darpa thinks it running Monolith. Monolith dumb. Runs on redberry pie. Just big capacitors and electromagnets."

"Told them had to be curved to avoid magnetic field effects. They made to my specs."

"Is great research facility. Unlimited budget, special order parts, even these glasses."

He tapped the odd wraparound glasses he was wearing.

"Can see magnetic fields, very important to research." And he winked.

Now that he mentioned it, I could see tiny bits of stray light coming from within the glasses. I had thought they were reflections.

There was a bing from Gauntlet.

"Ahh upload complete. Took two months, after last saw you to write software for Gauntlet. Long nights. Whole time worried that someone would discover. Well time to test."

Uh oh. That didn't sound good.

He opened Gauntlet and placed his left wrist in the perfectly shaped curve. It fit between his wrist and elbow. Like it had been made for it. Gauntlet closed by itself and lit up a display on the surface.

"Ahh, looks good. Very nice. Yes, khorosho, ochin khorosho. First, Control."

He then turned a little more toward us and tapped some controls on Gauntlet. We instantly went stiff.

Oh No, not again. I could feel Noel twitching again. Oh Shit.

Then he started manipulating us with gauntlet.

"Very fast, very nice."

He made me try to pull Noels breasts off. The glue wasn't letting go. Her breasts stretched farther than I thought possible.

Then she tried to walk away from me. I was still locked in place, but I could feel her legs trying to walk.

Then she started spreading my butt cheeks. It was like she was trying to tear me in half. She was never that strong.

"Is some glue!"

"Must remember brand!"

Then we relaxed. Or at least we went back to neutral. He started walking us around. We could walk sort of. Not as well as with just Bond, because our entire legs were stuck together, but we could shuffle into the kitchen. Our heads turned left then right then back to left.

"Ok. All good. Is time to say goodbye."

Crap. We knew what that meant.

We were back to neutral but still helpless.

I hugged Noel goodbye, she was hugging me back, we closed our eyes and held our breaths, and waited.

And waited.

Finally, I opened my eyes. He was right in front of us watching. With a smile on his face.

"Ha ha. I like you two. You are so cute. Not that kind of goodbye. Just dosvedanya"

With that he patted Noel on the cheek, turned and walked out the front door.

Police outside yelled freeze.

"I think it is you who will freeze"

We could hear indistinct shouting outside.

Then we waited.

And waited.

We tried walking to the door.

But that took about five minutes.

And then we had no way of opening it.

We turned around and started to head toward the bedroom and our phones. Slowly shuffling along.

Suddenly behind us the door slams open as it is kicked in.

It's John. Yay. Great timing.

"Are you ok?"

"mmm,mmmm,mm,mmm"

We nodded toward the glue tubes.

"Glue? Really?"

"It was Zastryavshiy right?"

We both nod and sigh.

"Police outside are stuck to their patrol cars by their dicks and their hands. And you two are glued together?"

"Why glue?"

"I need to know what happened and quickly"

We play 20 questions. Yes, he's gone. Yes, we're ok, except the glue. No, we're not in any pain. No, we don't know where he went. No, he doesn't have Tablet. You can only do so much with shrugs and nods. Yes, he's still dangerous. Yes, he can still Control.

"Ok stay here, I have to make some calls."

Stay here. Right. He goes outside to make calls.

We shuffle over to the door, and look around the remains of it, to see outside.

There are three police cars right outside in the street. Each car has two police officers on the far side with their hands on the roof like they were being frisked. Each officer is naked from the waist down with the end of their penis also stuck to the patrol car.

The EMTs have arrived. John yells at female EMT about to touch a young officer's penis.

"Don't touch him." Too late her hand is instantly stuck to his penis. "Great, now nine victims."

John finishes his calls and comes back inside to talk to us.

"Zastryavshiy escaped 6 hours ago. He faked a chest pain and when the two marshals came over to investigate, they walked right through the red zone.

It's clearly marked on the floor. It's where his antenna thing is pointed.

He pressed a button on the computer and both marshals froze. Then 15 minutes later they faced each other and kissed. Then they put their hands on each other's shoulders.

Zastryavshiy then typed a few more commands apparently deleting and destroying any records and all his work. Picked up a USB stick and walked right out the two airlock doors.

The investigation team said the magnets no longer worked.

And they think that it happened when you two were testing Monolith.

In two months, no one had noticed because everyone waits for the buzzer.

He left Julie and Neal with their feet stuck to the floor their hands on each other's shoulders and kissing. That's how their relief team found them.

Their feet came unstuck after 6 hours their hands after 6 and a half. As far as I know their lips are still stuck.. but when their hands were freed, they were able to write what happened.

He had a five-hour head start on everyone. The CIA didn't inform us at all. It was the marshals that finally called after two more hours.

I don't know why, but I immediately thought of you two. No reason he would go here, but I just had a bad feeling and couldn't shake it.

So, I called. Both of you. No answer on two tries.

Still no reason to think he was here, but I got in my car and headed north at probably double the speed limit.

On the way I called the local LEOs, and told them to do a welfare check but not to go in under any circumstances.

Absolutely do not go in.

Seems one of them got a look through the slider, saw what was happening and told his partner.

They did the smart thing and called for backup, and waited outside as instructed. Little good it did them. He walked right out the front door.

Next thing you know, he taps a few things on his forearm, and suddenly 6 cops drop their gunbelts, and trousers. And get their hands and their dicks glued to their patrol cars.

And now one of them has collected an EMT as well.

That's a new one. He can make you sticky to others? And leave you that way?

Now we don't even dare cover the officers. They're just going to be stuck like that till it wears off.

And the EMT? She doesn't believe it's real and keeps trying to free her hand.

Just keeps yanking on it. Its driving the officer nuts.

So, the glue you two are stuck with is quite the industrial adhesive. Should never be used around bare skin. You practically need a hazmat suit to work with it.

12