Zastryavshiy Escapes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not toxic, just sticky as hell.

They make a solvent but it's not easy to come by. I've got some people working on it now.

I'd really like to ask you some questions, but yes-no answers aren't going to cut it.

At that point I had an idea. I managed to convey to Noel that we should move.

We've gotten really good at subliminal messages with our bodies. We walked into the office and stood in front of our standing desk.

With my hands glued to her boobs this wasn't going to be easy.

I tried using the mouse by grabbing it between her breasts.

She got the idea and tried to help.

We got the hang of moving the mouse, but we couldn't click the buttons.

John figured out what we were trying to do and opened Word for us.

Then we tried typing. I was trying to hit keys with my knuckles, but I couldn't see the keyboard.

Noel tried typing with her nose, but by the time her nose was touching she also couldn't see to type.

She tried to tell me something but with our lips stuck together everything was just "mmmm, mmm, mmmmm."

Then she started pulling on my butt.

Did she want me to type with my butt? That was crazy.

Neither of us would be able to see the keyboard. And my butt was too round to hit a key.

It would need....ahh, she wants me to pull her boobs out so she can type with her nipples? I pulled her breasts forward as far as they would go and said "mmm, mmmm?"

She nodded and said "mmm." Then we started the weirdest conversation in history.

John asking questions.

And Noel typing answers with her nipples.

The whole time I had to keep her breasts pulled straight out as far as they could go so, she could see to type. There were lots of typos but we were communicating.

"Why glue? Why would he use glue on you two instead of his tablet?"

NO TABLET

"He doesn't have his tablet?"

NO GAUNTLET.

"Gauntlet? Gauntlet? He has a gauntlet instead of a tablet?"

YES IS SUPERCOMPUTER VERY POWERFUL AND FAST

"Where did he get it? I'm sure they don't have them at BestBuy."

IN MONOLITH

"In Monolith? Ahh. That's why he needed to come here!"

Y

"Do you have any idea where he was going? Anything at all?"

BIG CITY ROOM TO HIDE

"How did he get the drop on six cops? I thought it took fifteen minutes for Control. And he could only do one at a time."

GAUNTLET IS VERY FAST ALMOST INSTANT ALSO HAS GLASSES LETS HIM SEE MAGETICS

"Oh shit. How do we catch him now?"

DIDNT CATCH HIM FIRST TIME PART OF PLAN

"He planned to get caught?"

DARPA PAID FOR UPGRADES

"Oh Shit"

The Birth of a Super Villain

12