Zaya 01

Story Info
Zaya inhales too much 2nd hand smoke and naps hard.
4.7k words
2
2.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zaya 01

"So, what's with the blue hair tonight, Zaya?"

"Oh, hey Jimmy, I'm going to a Rave party uptown tonight. See my leg garter? It glows in the dark."

"So Zaya, what's with the blue hair tonight?"

"Fine Jimmy, I'm hosting a Rave party while you and the roomie are out drinking tonight at the sports bar. Ah, this belt is cool, right?"

"Yeah, your belt is cool, so, what's with the blue hair tonight, Zaya?"

"Fine, the roomie will get plastered tonight as usual and you'll need help getting him into the house. Plus, I thought you would like it. Don't you like it, Jimmy?"

"Oh, I do like it, but just for fun, how many times do you see us accidently smashing our lips together tonight as we struggle to get Teddy into the house?"

"Well, Teddy likes to struggle a lot, so maybe three times, but just smacking and not smashing like last time. Now, hush about it because his hair dryer just went off, so he'll be out in a moment."

"Zaya, we talked about this."

"Oh no, we didn't. You said something stupid and I batted my eyes at you. Maybe I should change into my socks with four stripes on them. What do you think, Jimmy?"

Oh, oh, did Jimmy actually just lean forward on peck me on the lips? Or did I day dream that? Nope, no day dreaming and my eyes wouldn't have been as big as the kitchen table.

"Hey Jimmy, sorry to keep you waiting. Let's hit bro, the first pitch is at 7pm. Oh, hey roomie, what's with the blue hair? Are you going to a Rave party tonight or something? Anyways, let me grab my wallet and we'll be on our way, Jimmy."

Oh, hold the boat! I mean, how could anyone compare a first pitch to a first kiss? Oh no, this wasn't over by any means.

"Jimmy, tell me true, was that a mistake or did you purposely just plant one on me?"

"Ahh, now you hush. You heard your roomie say that he will be right out in 25 seconds."

"Wait, oh no, what? Wait, tell me true, am I supposed to know some stuff about sex by the time you and the roomie get back here tonight?"

"Yup."

"Jimmy, are you willing to back that up with a real kiss, right now, for the remaining 10 seconds?"

Oh, holy, what the hell is happening and where did Jimmy learn how to tilt me back like that and plant a wet one on me with tongue to spare? Oh, Jimmy may have held me off to the side in the past, but he's going to be in my bedroom tonight.

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Teddy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"I think so. You were, ah, well, ah you were biting the corner of your pillow. Anyways, I'm almost off with Jimmy, so I'll be home later. Geez, do you feel alright? You're sweating."

"Um, what? Jimmy's here? Am I decent under the covers?"

"Ah, NO and we need to talk about that, but I'll let him know that you said hello. I'll lock the door behind us."

Damn, I guess it was all a dream, but sometimes dreams come true, right? I mean, I know I'm groggy from my sleep, but is that Jimmy peeking through the crack of my bedroom door? Did he really want to say hello and good bye in person?

"Hey Zaya, Teddy said you were zoned out, but I wanted to say hello in person before we go watch the game. He also said you might not be decent, so let me see a little bit of that."

Oh, I knew time was short, but if he wanted to see me in my sleeping undies, then he was going to see me in my undies. Oh, I whipped those blankets back quick!"

"Jerk on me, Jimmy! Pull it out and pull it at me."

"Roll over Zaya and give me a nice round target and point it at me too."

Oh, well now, after 6 months of flirting with Jimmy, well, it's pay off time. If he wanted a nice round target to jerk on, well, he was going to get one and it was a medium blue with red stripes target.

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Teddy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

Ah, groundhog's day??????

"You were mumbling stuff. Anyways, I'm heading out with Jimmy for a while, so wake up so you can go back to bed. I think the game is going to rain shortened, so I won't be out all night.

"Wait Teddy, what? Did Jimmy tuck me in?"

"Ah, NO and we need to talk about that, but he did say something nice about your blue wig. I'll lock the door behind me."

OMFG, I need to stop staying inside the house when the roomie smokes his stuff! I mean, at least I was in my jammies and at least I managed to slip my blue wig on, but I was so out of it, that I wandered into the kitchen and stood there holding a stick of butter. I mean, WTF, right?

"Oh no Zaya, we're not using butter tonight when I dive deep into your butt. You better find some Olive Oil while I am at the sports bar with Teddy."

"Huh, what? Butter for my butt? What Jimmy?"

"No, no butter, but feel free to practice stroking that stick of butter because I've had enough of your quick rubs in the hallway. You're going to stroke me off proper tonight, Zaya. I mean, unless you'll be out of the house at a Rave party or something."

"Oh no, I thought you might like my blue hair tonight, so I wore it for you, Jimmy. Anyways, enjoy watching the game and I'll look forward to helping you get drunk Teddy in the house later. So, maybe we can linger in the hallway for a few minutes after we flop him in his bed?"

"No need for any of that silly behind the scenes flirting stuff. It's tongue battle time. Now, look around for the Olive Oil because we're doing it on the down low tonight and you're going to know that you have been done."

Well, I wasn't expecting all that, but he made a good point about all of our silly behind the scenes stuff. I mean, it was a quick bump in this corner and an accidental leg grap in the hallway or about 50 failed attempts at a true and real hug. And I don't mean that quick stuff. I wanted him to grind on me, even if for just a moment or two. So, while he was out getting the roomie plaster, I looked around for Olive Oil and OMG, did I find it or what? Extra Virgin Olive Oil, straight from Greece!

"Alright, whatever you say, are you spending the night with me tonight?"

"Ah, duh, yeah, I live here with you Zaya. Are you awake? Zaya! Shake out of it! Listen groggy head, I'm heading out to the bar with Jimmy for a few hours, so, should I stop by the convenience store on the way home and pick up some Olive Oil?"

"Huh, what? Teddy? Extra Virgin Olive Oil? What? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"OMG, stop talking until you fully wake up, Zaya. Listen, I'm not supportive of this, but I told Jimmy that you were taking a nap after inhaling all my second-hand smoke and he wants to know if he can come in here and say good bye in person? I'm going to run up to the gas station before Jimmy and I head out, so, 10 minutes and no more. What say you?"

"Oh, hand me my blue wig and give me a minute."

Alright, blue wig, check. Undies on, check. PH bottoms on, check. Sports bra, damn it, check. Oh, oh my, Jimmy just barging in, ah, check, I guess.

"Zaya, I heard you were all high and stuff, so is this a good time for me to tuck you in? And trust me, I will be a perfect gentleman about it."

"Damn it, Jimmy, I'm tired of you being a perfect gentleman! I've been giving you the go ahead for months, so do something inappropriate! Geez! I mean, I've been studying videos and there is olive Oil all over the house and I'm more than willing to roll around with you how ever you want to! So, roll on a condom and do me."

Apparently, it was show time. It seemed like it was I who pushed his zipper down, but I think that was just a vision in my head, but either way, his member was out and throbbing and pointing right at my mouth, which was at the perfect height for him as I propped myself on my elbow while still in my bed.

"It's OK Zaya, I don't expect your first blow job to be all that good, but I promise you results from my end. Go ahead, start to close your lips around it. Oh, yeah, yeah, just like that, Zaya. Hmmm."

Alright then, so that's what it feels like to give a blow job? LOL, open mouth, close mouth, close eyes and have your jaw wrecked. Easy, right?

"Oh, that's nice Zaya, but I can't take it anymore. You have me pretty wet and I want to dump inside of your sweet ass, so roll over for me baby and spread your cheeks for me."

Hah, I never did that before either, but that was one of the most common photos posted on Chang from the T-Girl community. They love to spread their cheeks and post a close up of their prize.

"Jimmy, you know I have waited for this moment, but you should put a condom on baby."

"Oh no, you're getting a lesson on how gravity works tonight. Yeah baby, spread them just like that."

Ooh! That was new, but maybe not wet enough because I could feel that he wasn't breaking my seal, LOL, and not for the lack of trying. Also, LOL, gravity works the same either way and I had a mess to clean up just the same.

"Oh, close enough for now Zaya. Now open back up and clean me. I can't go to the bar with a white crush on my cock. And clean yourself up too because I'll be back for round two later when Teddy and I get back here after the game."

I mean, wow, right? After 6 months or so of wasting time in the corners, well, finally, right? It seemed like all the effort I had put in on my crossdressing skills and all the effort I had put in to shape my body just right, well, it all paid off.

I wasn't exactly looking for a Jimmy in my intimate life, but if something like that was going to happen, well, I could have done worse than Jimmy. I mean, he's cute enough, has a nice build and he's around a lot, so drifting towards him was easy. LOL, a lot easier than trying to suck him off, which seems to have a talent requirement, which I did not have, yet.

"That was a good first time, Jimmy. So, how do you want me later when you return? Pretending to be sleeping? Maybe in a body harness? In just my undies, perhaps? Just tell me what you want."

Hey, he's hooked now, so I can play along and keep things fresh and exciting.

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Roomie? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"Ah, yeah and we need to get you to sleep problem doctor. Anyways, I don't care that you're asleep when Jimmy and I get home later, but whatever you do, don't make me a coffee in just your undies. Listen, are you going to alright tonight? You seem, um, damp."

"Oh, wow, I'm so groggy. Ah, where's my blue wig, roomie? And where's Jimmy? He promised to say hello to me every time he came over."

"Oh, you know that he's waiting for me to use the bathroom so he can slip in here and kiss his Tranny girlfriend good bye, but remember, you and I don't talk about that. By the way, should I put this bottle of Olive Oil on your night stand back in the kitchen?"

"Ah, um, yeah Teddy and take that stick of butter too."

Oh snap, I knew I was groggy from just waking up, but was I involved with Jimmy more than I thought? I mean, the roomie just said "waiting to kiss his T-Girl good bye", right? I mean, did they plan their exit and entrance? It was like they were two ships passing in the night as Teddy slipped out of my bedroom and how Jimmy slipped into my bedroom.

"Hey sleepy head. I just wanted to properly say good bye before your roomie and I go to the bar and watch the game."

Well, I had a question, but it didn't seem like the right moment to ask if a hickey was the proper way to say good bye or was that just owned property branding. But I will say that having his lips totally latched on my neck felt amazing and so did his hard cock in my hand.

"Is tonight our night, Jimmy? Are we getting dirty tonight, Jimmy?"

"Oh, it's going to be dirty alright, Zaya, real dirty. Are you going to wear a butt plug so you're stretched open a little for me baby?"

"Well, you're pressing on it now, so I guess we both know the answer to that question. Are you going to stay away from the girls at the bar tonight so I get maximum loads tonight?"

"Ah, no promises Zaya, but you'll get plenty tonight. So, suck on the head for a moment before I have to leave. You know, make my eyes all crazy and stuff."

Ooh, I've read about that on Chang, so, sure thing lover.

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Teddy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"I don't know what's happening, but I just checked and the toilet is not plugged up. Are you alright? And why are you pinching your neck like that? You're going to leave a mark if you don't stop."

"OMG, Teddy, you need to slow down with the pot joint cigarettes when I'm in the house. Oh snap, I'm groggy, but is Jimmy here? Did he want to talk to me?"

"Well, you know we don't talk about that Zaya, but I know you have a thing for him, so I'm going to run up to the "Stop & Rob" and pick up the things you put on the shopping list."

"We don't kiss, you know Teddy."

"Ah, yes you do, but that's one of the things we don't need to talk about. 20 minutes and no more."

Yeah, hell, the roomie did get an eyeful one evening, but at least he didn't bring up the other stuff that he got an eyeful of that night too. I mean, Jimmy was willing to repay my hand stuff with his own hand stuff and I don't think many T-Girls get that kind of return very often, so, well, we should have slipped into the bathroom, but the moment, right?

"Wait Teddy, where's my blue Rave party wig?"

"It's on your head and your makeup looks fresh, so maybe you were sleep walking or so."

Oh, maybe because when I peeked in the mirror, well, I did look Rave party ready, LOL, less the PJ bottoms that I was wearing.

"Oh, look at who is awake now? Listen, are we on the same page for tonight, Zaya?"

"I think so Jimmy. When you bring home a plastered roomie, I run out in my jammies to help you carry him inside and we end up in a ball of flesh as soon as we flop Teddy down on his bed."

"And?"

"I suck you off, give you a minute to recover and then lay down for you."

"And?"

"I submit, I commit and I post a humiliating video on Chang stating that the hickey on my neck is proof positive that you own me."

Oh, now I know that was a dream, right? I mean, sure, the roomie has an over drinking issue and sure, Jimmy and I have helped him into the house on several occasions, but posting a video with black streaks of heavy makeup under my eyes? Oh, that's not ever going to happen! My makeup is light and perfect, every single time. But yeah, yeah, yeah on a few other things while we staggered a drunk Teddy up to the house.

"Sorry Jimmy, I drifted off because I'm still a little groggy from my pot joint cigarette second-hand smoke nap. What were you saying? You want me to stop lurking on your girlfriend homepage? Is that what you said?"

"Well, she has one of those Apps that tracks how often a device opens her page and you've reached the bat crazy level, so, you know, right? I mean, you want our little game to continue, right?"

LOL, or maybe it's not a dream because I could easily see myself reaching the bat crazy level on a tracker App.

"Well, do me bat crazy quick right now, Jimmy. Empty inside of me before you go watch the game at the bar with all those pretty barmaids running around."

Oh no, I wasn't dreaming this time because I would never mention any busty barmaids to someone I was trying to seduce. That would be just plain old bat crazy.

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Teddy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"Never mind all that. I'm on my way to sports bar with Jimmy so we can watch the game and flirt with all of the pretty barmaids. Are you awake?"

"I'm fine Teddy, I'm just a little groggy from trying your pot joint cigarette. Is Jimmy here?"

"He is here, but I told you 100 times I can't get involved in all this. The best I'll do is leave your bedroom door cracked open as I finish getting dressed for the bar."

"Ugh, where's my blue Rave party wig, Teddy?"

"Well, my best guess is that it's trying to leave a hickey on your neck, but I don't understand the lives of cross dressers, so it's resting on your neck."

"Teddy, you don't know the whole truth. We just share a few moments from time to time."

"Ah, moments that you and I are not talking about, so 15 minutes and no more."

And no, my Rave party wig was not getting frisky with me. It just slipped off and landed down on my neck because of the restless nap I was taking from Teddy's pot joint cigarettes.

"Well, well, well, look who has experienced his first second-hand smoke buzz and the after effects. LOL, hello sexy."

"Sexy? You've never said that before, so what's going on, Jimmy? Wait, did you say that or am I still all high and stuff?"

"Well, you might still be all high and stuff, but you heard me correctly, sexy. So, I'm here to propose a counter offer, sexy. You can have your big wet and juicy kiss tonight when I bring Teddy home drunk, but you let me have my way with your butt. You prop it up high and I take it bareback and raw and I finish deep inside of you. Deal?"

Oh snap, bareback? Raw? Is that safe? Or is just messy for one night?

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Teddy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"I think so, but you were mumbling something about not be safe as you cleaned up your messy bedroom. Listen, Jimmy and I are almost ready to go. So, I'll lock the front door behind me."

"Teddy, stop living in the 20th century. He can talk to me and still be your loyal friend."

"Ugh, at least put your blue Rave party wig on. This isn't easy for me, you know, Zaya."

"Ugh back at you, Teddy. We don't do all the stuff that you think we do. So, leave my bedroom door cracked open and give me 10 minutes alone with him. Oops, 10 minutes and no more, I promise."

Ahh, it's his thing and he's a good roomie, so I try to play along as much as I can.

"Hey Zaya, are you to groggy to finally suck me off?"

"Stop that, Jimmy! Teddy already thinks that we're doing the nasty. Anyways, I don't care how you and Teddy tag team the busty barmaids, but don't bring that attitude back here tonight like the last time when you brought Teddy home all drunk and stuff."

"Ah, come on Zaya, I was just trying to empty my balls so I could last longer inside of your cute butt. I mean, you flash that thing around to catch my attention, right?"

"Well, I might be guilty of a little of that, but the two of you are not making a sex sandwich of out me."

"So, I finally get to pound you from behind, but Teddy can't wreck your mouth at the same time?"

Oh, I seen that video before! I mean, it looked like two guys and one T-Girl having a great time, but I bet one of the guys wasn't the T-Girls roomie, right? I mean, they picked her up and treated her like a sex machine out of the blue, right?

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Teddy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"Yeah, I think you dozed off. But you promised to make me a sandwich for my lunch tomorrow, so are you still cool with that? I mean, I would do it, but I'm going to go watch the game with Jimmy at the sports bar and then you know, try to motor boat some of the busty barmaids."

"OMFG, useless men! Hand me my blue Rave party wig and give me a minute."

"Alright, roomie. So, it's none of my business, but I think Jimmy is starting to like you."

"Hah, he likes how my butt looks in Denim shorts, but I'm not interested in having a boyfriend. Also, hand me my Denim shorts and turn your back."

"Fine, but I was just trying to help. I mean, he's here now and all."

12