Zaya 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OMFG, did you do this to my sports bra?"

"Oops, I hear Jimmy calling out for me, so bye for now, roomie."

SOB! And on my black sports bra no less! Guys, right? I mean, you guys realize that it dries as a white crust, right? I mean, I just said it a few paragraphs above, I think. Geez, if Teddy wasn't such a good roomie, right? Also, does anyone else have dreams inside of other dreams times 12?

"Knock, knock, are you decent, Zaya?"

"Ugh, come in Jimmy, but be quick about it because I have sandwiches to make for my useless roomie."

"Ah, be nice. Zaya. Or, you know, you could get fed up with all this and move in with me. Oh, wait, this is your house, isn't it?"

"Or you could stop staring at my ass and squeeze it once in a while. I don't put in this kind of work to just stand in the corner of the kitchen alone. Sorry Jimmy, I didn't mean all that."

"It's alright, Zaya and I promise, just as soon as Teddy has to bring me home because I drank too much, well baby, you can have your way with me."

"Huh? What? Wait, I don't even know how that would work, so let's rewind that.

"It's alright, Zaya, I know you're just upset because you don't have what I really want."

SOB again.

"It's alright, Zaya, I promise, as soon as I get drunk Teddy into the house tonight, well, you just try to wear something I might like and wait for me while you lean against that wall right there."

Ah, nope, I'm too short for him to take me standing up. I mean, his legs can bend like that, right?

It's alright, Zaya, just pretend that you're asleep when I get drunk Teddy into the house tonight after the game."

"Hah, like the pretty barmaids won't take care of your needs tonight. I mean, they have what you want, right Jimmy? Big boobs and a wet spot????"

"Well, don't hate me because I get the best of both worlds."

Oh, holy snap, do guys really admit stuff that easily? Also, ah, guys, you don't have to admit stuff that easily. Little white lies are the basis of a relationship, LOL, according to like everyone on Chang.

However, as all of this has a been dream inside of 12 dreams, well, what's the harm, right? Also, well, at least tell your side piece T-Girl that he is tighter than any of those busty barmaids, right? I mean, say something nice so this dream ends on a happy note.

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Teddy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"Yes, and I told you about inhaling my second-hand smoke from my pot joint cigarettes. Anyways, get up and put on your blue Rave party wig. Jimmy is here and he asked me to leave the two of you alone for a few minutes. I mean, is there something going on between the two of you?"

"No Teddy, there isn't much going on, we just talk and stuff."

"And stuff? That's what we do with the pretty barmaids at the sports bar! Are you and Jimmy doing that kind of "and stuff" behind closed doors?"

"Fine, I'll change my answer to "and some stuff" because when he tried to motor boat my chest, well, that clearly didn't work. Anyways, you should be happy for both us and you shouldn't care about what we might do behind closed doors as long as you can't see it. Also, stop peeking through my bedroom and for Pete's sake, stop wrecking my sport bras!"

OK, enough is enough, right? As soon as I think that I'm actually awake, I'm jumping out of bed and I'm going to jump around while I slip on my blue Rave party wig!

"Zaya, are you awake? Teddy seems a little flustered."

"No Jimmy, I'm clearly not awake, but that hasn't stopped anything yet, so come in."

"Ooh, my favorite blue hair. You wearing that for me, Zaya? Are we going all the way tonight when I bring a drunk Teddy home the sports bar?"

"Well, my hair might be blue, but you have had the green light for months, so if that's what you finally want, then that's what you will finally get. So, do me quick before Teddy gets unflustered."

"Zaya! Zaya, wake up, you're having a bad dream or something. Zaya! Wake up."

"Huh, what? Jimmy? What's happening? OMG, did I doze off or something?"

"I don't know what's happening, but maybe you should tell me what's happening. You have been mumbling in your sleep about some guy named Teddy and something about how he's your roommate! Is there something I need to know? Do you want me to move out or something?"

"Oh no, Jimmy, that must have been just dream talk. You're my roomie, roomie. Oh, I'm still groggy. Well, are you heading up to the sports bar for a while?"

"Um, well, yeah, I feeling a little frisky these days, so, you understand, right, roomie? Anyways, I'll lock the door behind me, so just go back to your dreams and try not to find another roommate while I'm gone, LOL."

Oh, I'm awake now because Jimmy is my roommate and I have no idea who Teddy is.

End Zaya 01

12