All Comments on 'Zaya is Born'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

n****x - WHAT IS YOUR DEAL??? If you don't like a writer and his stories find another writer, take up knitting, what ever. BTW he didn't burn her, she did it to herself.

Thanks BG.

somewhere east of Omaha

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read again. Interesting treatment of the subject.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Another home run effort by the BigGuy. Your ability to deal with sensitive matters and to draw emotions from your characters is a gift. Always waiting for your latest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Heck change the names and this could have been my life Story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just read other comments after posting.

I agree that going through a 12 pack of condoms isn’t a 1 time thing, but rather an affair.

I would have totally lost both a wife & a best friend. And wouldn’t look back.

I also realized that most of my comments relate to the story and not to the author.

I really get into the story & it becomes reality for me if well written.

I react as though it were reality& base my comments on that.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delusional ex wife 3 stars she fucks up and expects him to live with that reminder everyday..sorry but hit the bricks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My ending: As Lu walked away, a cute little girl in a summer dress ran in yelling "Daddy, daddy!" as she approached and jumped in his lap. "I didnt see you this morning when you went to work. do you wanna have lunch?"

"Bianca, can you please say hi to my friend?" "Hi! My name is Bianca, what's yours?" Kara hesitated, and before she could respond, Bianca turned back to David and gave him a kiss and a hug and said "I'll go help mommy get lunch ready!"

It was at that moment that Kara finally felt the true scope of the cost of her betrayal. Brian had the DNA needed to make a baby with her, but did not have what it takes to be a loving father. Her choices would result in her firstborn being raised in a fatherless household, not to mention denying the opportunity to enjoy her childhood in the loving arms of her father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least the whore was knocked up by a black guy. Nothing like getting some other assholes kid foisted on you to unknowingly raise. This surprise came instantly after delivery, not after funding everything including an education, not to mention the heartbreak about the whore you've spent so much of your life with and the fact that it wasn't your biological child. I'm willing to bet this version is much less painful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Definitely one of the more realistic story on this site. Getting married to the owner of a Mexican restaurant is a real bonus

WellplayedsirWellplayedsirabout 2 years ago

I would tell Brian you better hope I live a long and heathy life, because if ever I am told I have 6 months to live from some sickness or what ever reason. It won't end well for you.

Rainman80Rainman80about 2 years ago

I really enjoy reading your stories. You're a great story-teller!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have never "flirted" w/ the wife of any of my friends even if i was attracted to them(and i have been v attracte to 2 of them). Its a no brainer. If youre married you respect your wife and if youre single you respect your friend. I had had a gf/.bf relationship w/ a woman who married someone i didnt know or care about, but i respected her, so my feelings may have said one thing but my actions were totally respectfull, maybe i didnt want to ruin friendship, maybe didnt want to put her in a position to hurt me or be ashamed of herself?)So his 2 most important relationships were each weak selfish and assholes, thats v bad luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok only

She is just another slut and he is a male version

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interracial filth always gets one star.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Low-key, but a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unlovely, in all it's aspects. 2*s.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 2 years ago

No excessive BTB or RAAC, but a Great tale about consequences brought by our choices. Nicely done. Thank-you

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She makes her bed and now she has to lay on it. Good riddance for her

ProfesseurXProfesseurXalmost 2 years ago

The storyline is nicely different and the story itself is well told. It makes for a good read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Better story. But still 12 times in two days? The wife just tossed her marriage aside becoming a total slut. And somehow other times the husband left. the two lovers never did again? What finally remorse, guilt? Sure. Whatever.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Brian would be neutered!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbelievably bad story. Could not make it beyond the first page

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

No payback ruined the story. Really, the two most trusted people in his life and he wimps out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a good read although it was a sad tale. I just can’t imagine my wife ever cheating and me surviving. Either with her or alone I would be dead.

Bill S.

Vixy01Vixy01over 1 year ago

Nice story

Its a 5 star for me,not all story should be to burn the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Full of pathos. The ex had it coming, only without over the top BTB. Not only would the kid remind him of her betrayal but the kid would also remind her of her loss of a close marital partner. And cost her another family friendship as well. And for the ex husband? What's the old adage? The best revenge is living well. Yes, great story told well. Put more simply, the bitch had it coming.

OreoCOreoCover 1 year ago

4+4=8. Her child was 4 yrs old 4 years ago. So the Hispanic woman's girl would be 8 now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What Oreo? Seriously? David didn't walk out of the hospital, spend a night at home, then walked directly into the restaurant the next evening and met Luciana. I'm sure there was some time time between events. Oh let's just take a wild guess here and say just for giggles it was ohhh 2 yrs maybe. Obviously connect the dots isn't a game you have a strong grasp of, nor common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His wife and best friend destroy David's marriage and long term friendship and the ex thinks it can all be forgiven and forgotten even with a constant reminder in their life. Kara might be ready to live her life and raise her child but when that child is old enough to think and reason she better have a good answer about why she and mommy don't look like they come from the same family. The world is becoming more accepting of mixed marriages but it will take another century before everyone's eye turns blind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mediocre poker. Noticed this is the lastest story you published. Hope things are going well and you post again soon. Best

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Average story. AA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Solid story and good characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written. One crux of the problem is that they betrayed him. Had she been smart enough to get a ‘morning after’ pill they could have gotten away with it, but it would always have it between them. They neither had the moral fiber to not cheat on their friend / husband.

David was right to walk out, but what about the baby’s parents? Why did they not marry after her divorce?

Bill S.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

Cheating doesn't just happen no matter the attraction not counting drugs or alcohol adults are not children that have to have what they want no matter th cost

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A short right to the point story, nicely written it drives from start to finish

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Damn good story with your usual skillful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wouldn't even try to do an alternative version of this story. BigGuy's masterpiece needs no improvement. The unfinished threads were meant to be that way. His two closest people other than his parents had a fling, thinking nothing of it and as the wife put's it: "karma" paid them back big-time. The tone of their betrayal was classic, showing a lack of conscience by his childhood friend and his wife. She still had a notion he would just get over it and they would just have their own baby when he 'got over it'. The story demolished her bizarre hope very well, and he got his satisfaction from her discomfiture at seeing her longed-for progeny by him with another woman. Absolutely brilliant writing worthy of George Anderson. One of my favorite stories here. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

grown democrap woman scared to live alone in her house for 10 days, so everyone says the best friend of the husband, certainly trustworthy can stay w/ her. Unfortunately the friend is a blk man and theres 3 issues w/ that; 1- cant trust a blk man for anything except to do what they want w/o caring who gets hurt, 2nd- a blk man will screw anything cuz a- his sex drive is stronger than anything except for their desire to kill shit and 3rd since they are the gods of sex(according to 97%of LW authors) so they are entitled to fuck what and who they want since their"victims" will end up loving the sex, so blks will fuck knotholes in boards, holes in trees, animals and especially all white wives, back to #1, the betrayal of his white friend? collateral damage of no concern to the sexually dominant but victimized blk turd. Back to the democrap cunt, realizing she needs the race points for bragging rights and social status, she seduces(not really necessary as nigs are ready to fuck anything anytime, they so juiced up on alfa male testosterone) the hubbys best friend , doing what democraps do best; fuck up & ruining everything they touch. Its hubbys fault that it happened anyway, he left her alone, in fear, unable to control her sexual urges, lust bla bla bla, and the jig fucked her cuz his best friend owed him reparations from when the jigs great great grandfather was a slave in africa, never in US.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck all happened to brian black bastard!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

White trash and black cock

Viper2011Viper2011about 1 year ago

I love this story line, so many different avenues you can take and I think the author did a good job with his take except the confrontation between David and Brian. That could be a story in itself.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim9912 months ago

She tried to get him back after four years ?

The problem that ended their marriage is still there. Her first child was supposed to be his. That didn't change because time passed.

He did marry a woman with a child, but Lu wasn't his wife when she had it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The biggest problem with this story is that I've read enough of your stories that I was fully expecting him to take her back. This was especially true after his rather wimpy reaction to being cuckolded by his supposedly best friend. Despite the fact that he wasn't that stupid, your other stories tarnished this one and made it less enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To Anon three months ago who started "grown democrap women..." Your ignorance is dismaying. Hard to reconcile with a 21st century human. Which, it appears, "you ain't."..

Three stars for the story.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautifully written. As others observed, a classic in league with George Anderson. This one SHOULD spawn variants a la 'February Sucks'. Like that story, it's rather like a Rorschach test.

My interpretation is that the wife and perhaps the friend were young and very immature, rather than inherently immoral, with a short-term narcissism often characteristic of the young whose judgement had not yeet matured. Her reasoning with her Ex seemed to reflect that. She clearly loved him in her own way, but could not appreciate the emotional commitment of her marriage. There is a reason why they call it a "married COUPLE" rather than a triad, and her infidelity's product would always be a reminder that the marriage now included a defacto third party spouse. It wasn't just a drunken, spontaneous tryst but a weekend of alternate intimacy exploration.

That she could not see that speaks to a yawning chasm of her immaturity. Her lover, friend Brian, appeared more calculating, with a more basic narcissism. How else to explain his unawareness of the manner of his 'explanation'? As for the ex-husband, his judgement was sound. Get the Hell out, move on, cut connection, and find solace in a new life with a partner whose intimacy he could trust. His way of forgiving the EX without hating her for destroying their intimacy. What most people characterize as 'trust' is more often intimacy - not just sexual, but in the unthinking closeness and awareness of a partner who always has your back. That is what is missing in many supposedly reconciled couples.

His EX was clearly unaware of her betrayal of that intimacy, and what it meant. For young couples, children, especially the FIRST one, seals that intimacy and she failed utterly. Of course, he had to move on. Only a very religious spouse who felt Jesus was the third partner could move beyond that transgression and embrace the product. Welcome to Duggar-Land. Yech!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

She couldn't stay with her parents since they hadn't moved there yet, but why not stay with his parents?

NickTeeNickTee9 months ago

One more woman with a young child and an absent father. Seems to come straight out of a Judge Judy episode

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've read another version of this where hubby beats his "best friend's" ass to a pulp. Much more satisfactory. In this tale, Brian was a prick who not only fucked up his best friend's marriage, but also couldn't be man enough to help raise his daughter. Typical piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

to be a decent story, his friend needed a good beat down. This is NOT a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think you nailed it , got it spot on .

First off , thanks for not having the sickly sweet , everyone gets happiness ending that dogs so many of your stories .

Trust is gone . His best friend and his former wife should have been better people .

And what was she thinking of ? Parenthood was in her near future with her husband , and for some reason she or they decide a brief fling is OK as no one will ever know ?

Glad you let her use the ' single mom ' line . Nice to have it answered clearly .

Short as this one was , it covered everything it needed to .

DK . 5 * . Loved it .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No one will know. Wrong the two people who fucked will know what they did. It just happened and won't again. Wrong if you can't control yourself the first time then how will you after that. It didn't mean anything. Wrong the betrayal means everything to the one being betrayed. It was a mistake. Wrong it was a deliberate choice to do it. Why do people who cheat trot out the same inane excuses rather than taking responsibility for fucking this up royally. Good story about a bad situation. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once you go black you are a single mother.

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

I loved this story of a cheating wife and hubby"s best friend both did their part to betray him. I also loved the previous comment "once you go black. You are a single mom!" LOL 5 BIG BLAZING STARS THANKS

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

Every time you two look at her, remember your betrayal.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Read again. Attaboy

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

"I just...wish it had been me." - It would have been if she could have kept her legs closed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kara didn’t really love David since she was able to cheat so easily on her husband and not require protection even though she was off the pill! Kara wanted to cuckold David with his best friend’s baby! She is the lowest type of cheater! Totally true: “once you go black, you are single mother”! Lmao!

NoBullAlNoBullAl5 months ago

Good call from him!! No way that he could ever get past the damage she and ´his BEST friend had inflicted upon him!! Every time he looked at that poor kid he would have been reminded of how he had been cheated on by his two ¨BEST FRIENDS¨!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Umm two nights straight with Brian and she doesn't think to get a plan B pill? Wtf?

willyk1212willyk12124 months ago

DAVID DID WHAT YOUR SUPOSE TO DO MOVE ON AND MOVE UP

IndyOnIndyOn4 months ago

And of course she had to give the baby a black person name! Just an awful story....what were you thinking? *2*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Typical POS BBC sleeps with a white chick, knocks her up, and splits. Meanwhile, poor whute hubby just sucks it up and leaves. The only missing stereotype is the dumb white slut craving BBC.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good tale BG, I've read it a few times! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really am lost for words after reading this, but I'll try. Awful, ridiculous, totally unrealistic spring to mind but don't quite cover it really, I'm sure you get the drift thought. It's only saving grace is that the scribbler actually had the MC leave her and not get back together. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story, for a moment I thought he was going to take the slut back, but common sense prevailed. 4stars..

EastCoaster1EastCoaster118 days ago

As I work my way through your stories I hadn't yet read, I keep finding them all to be solid 4's and 5's. This one is no exception... it gets 5.

I hope you're still checking in occasionally to see how people are responding, even though you aren't adding any more new stories.

I also hope you're still OK, and writing SOMEWHERE, because you're very good at it.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

"His hands found her bra clasp and soon her bare breasts were exposed" - What happened to her shirt?

~~~

I know it's needed for the story, but I simply can't but that, "Since we fooled around, we might as well fuck."

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos18 days ago

I had a friend who was in a similar situation - his best childhood friend (an adopted black boy) carried on a months long affair with his live in fiancée. When we all found out what a slut she was (it was not just the best friend, but some other guys we all knew as well) I think I was much more upset at the best friend than the cheating ho.

<>

I've thought a lot about this and I've never managed to arrive at a satisfactory conclusion as to why I feel so strongly that the best friend's betrayal was much greater than the fiancée. The closest I can get to this is perhaps that trust between men carries with it a much higher degree of vulnerability because often, we either literally (or subconsciously) trust them with more because in our primitive lizard brain we are counting on them for physical protection or assistance in times of danger - an expectation that we don't ever place upon women.

<>

So perhaps the anger is different because of that burden of expectations. We expect a wife (or fiancée in this case) to show fidelity so that we can be certain that her children are ours, and while it hurts to lose that, it's not quite as earth shaking as looking at a close friend and thinking, "I trusted this fucker with my life."

<>

Anyway, I rather enjoyed the story. I particularly liked how utterly reasonable and restrained David was while still showing grief. He held the (moral) high ground and made rational arguments against Kara's pleading that felt like they were unassailable simply because of how concise they were.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

One star for muds hark stories.

Well deserved

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Plan B pill anyone? And look how Brian and Kara both tried to minimize what they did (duration, sexual contact the first night, then two days of sex and a full 12-pack of condoms). Given she never thought of her husband and supposed soulmate while doing it for 2 days, not to mention showed zero signs of guilt or concern she might have gotten pregnant, she was an affair waiting to happen. And Brian was no close friend. Not cool.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...