Zayda's Casual Facial

Story Info
Zayda dares the rowdy frat boy.
1.3k words
4.14
8.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zayda was on a couch, having a drink and conversing with a small group of friends. This was her first get together with them and she wanted to make a good impression. They always seemed so fun around campus, so she was invited her to their house party, she was elated.

Despite being the new girl, they did their best to welcome her into the group. Conversation was stiff and polite at first, but only took a couple drinks to loosen them all up and get them a little *livelier.*

"Isn't it like a right of passage for a girl?" John said, the typical *fuckboy* type. He wore a sports jersey, his blonde hair in a tidy quiff.

"Hell no!" Jeanie responded. "Plenty of girls refuse to do that! It's demeaning."

"Demeaning, oh *please*." Kara replied. "Plenty of girls love it." Dan, her boyfriend, blushed a bit under his glasses.

"Oh yeah, you included?" Jeanie huffed.

Kara's only response was a laugh, her face turning beet red, hugging Dan's arm.

"I bet every girl in this room, besides you, has had it done to them." John continued. "Can you vouch for me, Zayda? Jeanie is the weird one here."

"John!" Jeanie slapped his arm. "I just introduced her to you guys and you're asking that?"

John had a mischievous grin on his face. "What, she's cool. She's been cool all night!"

Zayda laughed. "Hey I'm game for awkward questions! If I'm being honest... no, I haven't gotten a facial before." Her admittal added a slight tint of red to the usually dark skin of her cheeks.

"Aw man. You were supposed to back me up." He grinned.

"It's not out of *not* wanting to." Zayda defended herself. "I just never got the opportunity."

"Zay, you're so missing out." Kara said, a little too comfortable. She was the drunkest out of all of them. "Watching his face as he cums, the hot load dripping down..."

"Kara! That's so graphic!" Jeanie said. This was not the way she wanted Zayda to be introduced to the group, throwing her head in her hands in embarrassment. "Dan, control your girlfriend!"

Dan shurgged. "Kara likes what she likes."

"I'm not a prude Jean! I'm down with a little dirty talk." Zayda smiled, sipping a little more of her rum and coke. "When it happens, I'm sure I'll like it."

"*When* it happens! You go girl." Kara continued.

"If you want I can probably do it for you right now." John grinned. "Rip that bandaid off."

"Jesus, you guys have no goddamn respect." Jeanie said. "Zayda, I am so, so, sorry..."

"No way, it's cool. Let's do it." Her response had shocked everyone.

"No joke? Zayda knows how to party!" Jon laughed. Kara's eyes lit up, she looked almost excited.

Jeanie looked at her friend with crazed eyes. "Zayda!? You're joking!"

"No joke. But only if you do it right here in front of everyone." Zayda's game of chicken had begun.

"Gross." Jeanie continued. "I refuse to see Jon's *thing.*"

Jon's eyes met Zayda's, gleaming with a hint of competition. As if she was saying, 'I've pitched, it's your time to swing the bat'.

"Right here?" John asked.

"Right here." She replied. "Fuck it, why not?"

"Then let's do it."

"Oh man." Dan chuckled. "You two are nuts." Kara sat down on the arm of the recliner she shared with her boyfriend, looking on in great interest.

Zayda got up off the couch and got herself comfortable on the rug floor. She took a hair tie off of her wrist and used it to manage her finely-curled black hair, pushing it back into a fluffy ponytail.

Jon took a deep breath and stood in front of her, his crotch in front of her face. This was happening.

"Zayda you don't have to..." Jeanie said. Her hand was covering half her face.

"Why not?" Zayda smiled. She wasn't nervous, or feeling awkward about it. She wasn't a prude, and knew it'd happen sooner or later. Doing it here would make Jon's night, and give everyone else a wild story to tell. It'd be fun for her.

John started to unbuckle his pants, looking down at Zayda. She wore a cheeky little smile. He looked around and grinned at his friends, then gave Dan a thumbs up. He laughed, covering up Kara's eyes jokingly.

Unbuckled and unzipped, he pulled down his jeans and boxers, his flaccid cock flopping out. He had a decent dick on him, thick, uncut with a pink head peeking from the foreskin.

"Ooh, big boy." Zayda smiled, teasing John.

"No complaints yet." He replied. John was calm and composed, hiding his nerves underneath his smile. His dick throbbed a bit, looking at Zayda's face and imagining it covered in his semen. She continued to kneel there expectantly, while John began to stroke himself.

The 'crowd' continued to watch in bewilderment. More of the party-goers had crowded around them now, randoms Zayda barely knew from class. They'd all watch her get a face full. Some hollered, but most looked on in aroused confusion.

Jeanie had lots of thoughts about it all. Was John really doing this? At a party where all his friends were? To a girl they had *just* met? Was his dick kind of nice?!

Meanwhile, Kara and Dan sat, taking in the eroticism of it all. It was no secret Kara was enjoying herself though, especially after all good press she'd given facials earlier. Dan was embarrassed to now find out John was *bigger* than him.

John stroked himself harder now, small moans escaping him as he stroked faster and faster. His shaven balls jiggled back and forth as he stroked. His foreskin covered and uncovered his head in a frantic, yet steady rhythm."F-fuck..."

He was seriously jerking himself off in front of everyone. Was it his drunk brain? Was it to prove he wasn't afraid of Zayda's challenge? Or maybe, he just wanted to *cum*. Likely a mix of all three.

Zayda continued to kneel there, watching the man stroke himself. She liked his dick, she found it attractive. If anyone was cumming on her tonight, she was happy it was a cock she liked. Just the dick though, she had found John to be highly annoying. Her getting a facial from him of all people was ironic, but he didn't back down and neither would she.

His jerking was fast and hard now, his hand slapping hard against his base, his moans louder now. "F-fuck, get ready for it." The crowd faded from his peripheral now, it was just Zayda's sweet face in front of him, ready for a load, her smug smile asking to be *covered.*

Dan whistled through his fingers as John bucked his hips, he was at the edge of climax.

"*Fuck!*"

From the tip of his dick, shot out smooth, hot cum. Zayda flinched, closing her eyes as a rope landed on her face, another in her hair. One hot stream covered from her chin to her forehead, the viscous liquid clinging to her face. Two more erupted from him as he continued his orgasmic moans. They got weaker, one spurt on her lips, and finally a last weak shot landing on her chest dripping down into her cleavage. She could feel his sticky mess all over her. She opened her eyes and smiled up. "Congrats, big boy." She teased him again. "Feel good?"

John huffed, composing himself after his intense climax. "Yeah... Fuck yeah."

Jeanie's face was in her hands, though it was obvious she was peeking. Kara was biting her lips, whispering something into Dan's ears. His smiling face flushed, and he picked her up and carried her to another room.

The small crowd cheered as Zayda stood up, showing off her new make up.

She licked her lips and grinned.