Zeb's First Time Experiences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at a nearby table as they talked with Millie. They went over some details of what they wanted , from pre-wedding to reception. When it came time to discuss the night activities they both just ploughed on as though it was quite normal. They did throw a bit of a curve ball when it was revealed they wanted at least two cameras in the bedroom, for close ups.

Millie looked over at me. "You up for the second video camera?"

"Yeah of course. But it will cost a thousand more." I replied trying to sound confident. "More equipment, editing and labor." I added with a professional tone.

"No problem." David replied without hesitation.

An hour later Millie and I sat at the window table, me sipping my third coffee of the day.

"I can't believe you had the balls to ask for another thousand bucks." Millie shook her head in disbelief.

"Hey, my voyeur skills don't come cheap." I grinned. "And it means you now only have to find a measly four grand more."

"I must admit I am feeling a little more confident about things. Thanks."

"No problem. Now how about I help you with that painting upstairs, I'm quite good at that sort of thing."

"Fuck, where did you come from, and can I keep you!" Millie laughed.

We spent the rest of the day chatting and painting walls. I found out the Millie was only 21 and had started her little video production business only six months ago. Her Dad had been a pioneer in the area of music videos and Millie had worked with him for years during vacation. He'd had a heart attack two years ago and hadn't recovered well. Unable to work he had given all his equipment to Millie. She had worked for her sister since leaving school and began to do event and wedding videos in the weekends, finally deciding to make it a full time career. She now lived and worked out of the open plan studio we were painting.

Every day for the rest of the week I called into the café after classes to discuss more about what is required of a pretend professional wedding photographer. I found Millie to be great company and we developed a good friendship. Early on we established that it was just going to be just friends ... I already had both Ginz and Issy in my life and Millie said she wasn't looking for any physical attachment at the moment.

I told both Ginny and Issy about my upcoming adventure and they both reacted the same way ... they laughed. I must admit my pride took a little bit of a dive at their reaction but I could also see the funny side of things ... I had no experience in either wedding or porno photography. But they could have at least had a little faith in my abilities. When I looked a little miffed at her reaction Issy gave me a pity fuck to raise my spirits ... her strip tease beforehand raised more than just my spirits and I put the that raised item to good use in all her wet and warm places!

Finally Saturday came and I dressed in black pants and a black shirt, so I would blend into the background during the day. I drove over to the café at 10.00am and helped Millie load up the video gear. We drove an hour north of the city to a private estate where the nuptials were going to take place.

David meet us at the venue and showed us the outdoor setup for the ceremony and the indoor ballroom where the reception and dance would take place. I let Millie take the lead and she walked me through where I would get the best shots at each venue. We then went off to take some pre-wedding shots of Kelly and her bridesmaids in one of the large suites on the second floor.

I felt a bit like a fish out of water, snapping pics of half dressed women and girls rushing around like there was no tomorrow. Millie did little interviews with each of the bridesmaids and finally Kelly. I shuffled around the edges getting by bearings and confidence. Just as I thought things were pretty much done ... they weren't!

"Okay ladies, knickers off!" Kelly shouted to the now dressed ensemble.

"You heard the her." Vicky, the maid of honor said looking at the others.

"I thought you were joking about that Aunt Kelly." One of the younger girls protested.

"Nope. It was done at Vicky, Margo and Sally's weddings, and I'm not going to break the tradition." Kelly laughed back. "It's our good luck charm right ladies?" She added looking at the three older women.

"You bet it is." Vicky agreed already bending down to remove her panties from her ankles.

The others all followed suit, giggling and laughing as they their undergarments formed a pile on the floor.

Millie and I just smiled at each other and shrugged.

So now there were six panty-less women in the room. Standing staring at each other smiling.

"Photo!" Vicky said with a gleeful shriek.

"You up for this young man." Margo asked me with a smirk.

"Whenever you're ready ladies." I replied not really knowing what was going to happen.

The six women took a few minutes lining up against the wall and then Vicky counted to three before they all lifted their dresses up to reveal six very naked genitalia. I stood wide eyed in shock for a few seconds before gathering my composure.

I was amazed at the different looks they bared. Kelly had a lush patch of strawberry blonde curls sitting atop her shaven pussy, the curtains matched the drapes perfectly in her case. Vicky was completely bare and her labia hung down in two meaty strips. Margo the oldest women of the group had a full bush of dark hair. Sally, Kelly's younger sister sported a classic landing strip of a light brown colour. The other two girls where younger and both were flushed from either excitement or embarrassment. Karen was Vicky's daughter and must have been in her late teens, her pubes were trimmed for a bikini but still unshaven lower down. The last of the six was Lara, Margo's daughter, she had the pussy of the day ... three horizontal strips of dyed hair, each strip dyed a different color, blue, red and green.. Below that she was clean shaven with a gold clit ring finishing the ensemble.

"Okay, smile." I said before snapping off a number of shots.

They all smiled and giggled as I snapped away, posing in various positions. When I was done they all dropped their dresses again and carried on as though it had been a totally normal exercise. I did notice Lara took a little longer to lower her dress and she eyeballed me and pouted her lips in a kiss before joining the others.

None of the nickers were put back on so I guess it was going to be a commando wedding party from the female side.

Millie and I left them to it and headed to where David and his groomsmen were waiting.

"If you want to fuck Lara then make sure it's after the speeches and the cutting of the cake and don't take too long we'll have to set up for the night shoot." Millie said and winked at me.

"What makes you think I'd get to fuck Lara?" I was shocked by her statement.

"Come on didn't you see the way she was looking at you the whole time we were in there, and then there was the kiss before she covered her pussy. A very interesting and sexy looking pussy I must admit. That clit ring was really nice ... better than my one."

"You have a pierced clit?" I looked at Millie with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, and nipple and belly. But don't change the subject. That Lara has got the 'one night stand' hots for you Zeb baby." Millie blew a kiss to mimic Lara.

"You're full of it." I retorted.

"Good grief sometimes guys can be so dumb when it comes to reading woman. I bet you free coffee for a month that she will try to fuck you before the night is out!"

"Free coffee! It's a bet." I said enthusiastically.

"Not so fast. If you lose you get to paint my bathroom."

"I would probably have painted it anyway. So deal!"

"I'll pick out the paint tomorrow." Millie laughed as she knocked on David's door.

I took photos of the groom and groomsmen and Millie did her interview thing before we headed back to cover the girls walk to the ceremony.

I kept an eye on Lara as we walked and caught her looking at me more than once. Millie noticed and gave me a nudge.

"What do you think of a blue feature wall next to the shower." She teased.

The ceremony went off without a hitch and I got some really good shots while staying out of Millie's video frame. I was quite proud of myself. The reception was easier and I had more confidence in a less formal environment. By the end of the speeches I had taken at least 400 pics, plenty for Millie to edit down.

I hadn't seen much of Lara during the night except to get some shots of the head table. I was feeling a little disappointed that I may win the bet with Millie.

Just after the cutting of the cake I was handed a note by one of the waiters. It was handwritten on a napkin asking me to go to the room the girls were in earlier to retrieve something I'd left behind. I was relieved to get the note because it meant that it must be the lens cap I had misplaced sometime earlier. I rushed off to get it without thinking anything more about it.

When I got to the room I knocked lightly just in case someone was there. Getting no reply I opened the door and went in. Before I had a chance to look around I heard Lara's voice.

"You looking for this?"

I turned to see her lying on the chase lounge with my lens cap. She wasn't holding the cap it was protruding out from between her pussy lips. Yep, she was naked.

"I found this earlier and thought I better return it." She removed the cap and lifted it to her mouth licking the edge that had been inside her. "So what do I get as a finder's fee." Her voice laden with innuendo.

No free coffee for me I thought as I moved across the room pulling off my shirt.

We didn't make love ... we fucked! Hard and passionate. Lara was a real firecracker that made more noise than a room full of wild cats. She tore off my pants and immediately took my fast growing cock into her mouth, licking and sucking like her life depended on it. Between bobbing up and down she managed to engage in some of the most dirty sex talk I had ever heard. It was obvious she was pretty practiced at the art of sucking cock as just before I was about to tell her I was close to cumming she pulled her head off and started kissing up my stomach before latching onto my nipple sucking and nibbling at that instead. I felt as though I wasn't giving anything back so I pulled her head up and crushed my lips onto hers, both of us used our tongues to explore the others mouth. I roughly ran my hands over her breasts pinching the nipples.

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah. I love that, harder." Lara declared loudly in a brief moment while our mouths were detached.

I pinched the nipples harder and then lowered one hand a smacked her across the butt. Her moan of approval led me to repeat the action. If she liked it rough I wasn't going to deny her ... within reason, I'm not a sadist.

Finally I lifted her up and carried her into the adjoining bedroom, dumping her onto the mattress before spreading her legs and lowering my head between her thighs. If I thought her language was pretty bad before then I was mistaken, a new verbal barrage of vulgarity and moans filled my ears as I latched onto her pussy and let rip with my tongue. She had a musky smell emanating from within and it filled my nostrils acting as an aphrodisiac to my senses. Her piercing clinked against my teeth as I latched onto her clit and began to lick and suck for all I was worth. When I rammed two fingers up inside her pussy it took her over the top ... in a way I didn't expect. Lara erupted with a gush of liquid. My face was covered and I pulled away just missing a second and then third spurt. I could see her urethra opening pulsing out the liquid ... she had just peed in my face! I didn't know whether to be repulsed or excited by her massive reaction. I hadn't swallowed any so that was a positive ... and it really didn't smell bad. I grabbed a handful of bed sheet and wiped my face.

"For fuck's sake. Get that cock in me!" Lara shouted desperately as she bounced on the bed still experiencing what I supposed had been an orgasmic experience.

I didn't need to be told twice so I lined up and thrust my hard cock deep into her very wet twat.

Now, I'm unsure whether she proceeded to have a second orgasm or whether the first one just kept going but her cries and moans didn't subside as I pounded away. I was so close to cumming before I entered her and I only lasted a minute or two before my cock bottomed out on her cervix and I shot my load with such intensity that I joined her in shouting out in rapture.

It took both of us a few minutes to recover as we lay side by side on the bed. Finally I stood looking around. Her liquid contractions had wet not only the bed, the carpet also had major dark patches of moistness.

"Fuck do you always cum like that?" I asked as I helped her up.

"Yeah, I'm a bit of a squirter when I get really excited," she confessed looking a bit sheepish as she glanced at the mess.

"That's definitely a first for me."

"Sorry, should have warned you when you were down there." The apology was offered with a wry smile.

"Hey, I'm not complaining. I think we both enjoyed ourselves ... I know I did."

"Thanks, your sweet." Lara kissed me lightly on the lips.

"We better have a quick shower and get back before we're missed." I took her hand as I lead the way to the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later I was back at the reception when Millie came up to me.

"Where have you been! We need to set up in the honeymoon suite before David and Kathy get there."

"Ah, I've been getting this ... I misplaced it earlier." I held up the lens cover.

"Why is your hair wet?" Millie looked at me suspiciously. "Oh, fuck me! You did it with the bridesmaid didn't you!" She added incredulously as the penny dropped.

"A gentleman never tells." I said rather lamely.

"You randy bastard! You leave me here to cover for you while you shag the wedding party. Mind you that means I get a nice looking bathroom." Millie smiled smugly and patted me on the shoulder.

"It wasn't the wedding party, it was one bridesmaid and you predicted it anyway." I countered offensively.

"What, so if I predicted you were going to were going to fuck more of the bridal party you would have done that too?" She quizzed back.

"One per wedding, that's my rule." I smiled back.

Millie laughed as we went to pick up our gear and head upstairs.

I was surprised when we got to the bridal suite that Millie had a whole storyline she wanted to follow in the video. The final tape would seem as though a voyeur had watched the couple screwing from behind an ajar door. We taped the first part ourselves by having a hand knock on the suite door then enter with their swipe card. Millie held the camera over my shoulder as I played the voyeur ... the camera shooting what would be the view from my eyes. I called out 'room service' and walked across the empty lounge area to the bedroom door. We then set the camera up on a tripod as though someone was peeking through the opening into the adjoining bedroom. Millie had two more cameras that we'd use for close ups in the bedroom, each of us would operate one and move around the bed, making sure that on a few occasions we would both step out of the door camera view so that voyeur shot could be edited in.

I was impressed at how calm Millie was about the whole situation ... I was so nervous that I doubted I could hold the camera steady.

David and Kathy arrived half an hour later. Both of them seemed a little nervous as well, but you could also see the excitement in their eyes.

Millie explained her plan of attack and the newlyweds couldn't hold back on their enthusiasm for the idea. So we all took our places and began.

I've never really thought of myself as a voyeur but I must admit looking through the camera lens at the scene was a real turn on ... I was there but in some respects I wasn't. David started to undress Kathy and I could feel my cock harden in my pants! Her body was different from others I had seen, full creamy colored breasts with nice sized areolas topped with stiff nipples. Her stomach wasn't flat and she carried a little weight ... but that didn't detract from her sexiness. I'd already seen her pussy earlier in the day and it looked even better with slightly swollen moist lips. She was aroused and her slit glistened with wetness . David's cock was straining against his pants and when Kathy unzipped him ... a thick eight inch monster sprung forward. I heard a stifled audible gasp from Millie as she laid eyes on it, causing me to glanced across and catch her eye. I grinned and shook my head in disbelief. Millie smiled back before returning her attention to the couple on the bed.

It took a few minutes to work out how to keep out of each other's shot, but soon we were zooming in and out as David went down on his new bride, his tongue lapping up her labia while his fingers explored her pussy and asshole.

Between gasps and moans Kathy gave David verbal instructions on what she liked and this led to her heightened enjoyment. She was writhing on the sheets in ecstasy.

Millie used hand gestures to indicate when we should pull away out of the voyeur cameras view. We also found she concentrated more on David and I on Kathy for the close ups ... it was working well. After an hour we had two sweaty performers who had participated in individual oral, 69, missionary, cowgirl, and doggy style. They showed no signs of stopping. Kelly had orgasmed at least twice and possibly a third time I wasn't sure. David had stayed rock hard the whole time and I was in awe of how he hadn't cum already. At one stage he had hinted at possible anal penetration but Kathy had rejected the idea saying it was just too big. To make up for his slight disappointment she had given him a prostrate massage while sucking his cock again.

I had given up on trying to hide my stiff cock as it bulged in my pants and no-one seemed to care anyway. The room was quite warm and Millie had stripped off her blouse but was still quite decent in a sports bra. Seeing her flat toned stomach and belly piercing was an extra pleasant distraction though.

Finally during the second blow job David declared he was about to cum.

"On camera!" Millie exclaimed as she moved closer to the action.

Kathy pulled her head up and used her hand to finish job. David gave one last loud grunt and fired away! His first spurt shot high into the air and I was lucky to be able to get the whole thing in picture. The second burst went even further and some of it landed on Millie's hair almost four foot away. It was an impressive effort as four more streams arched out landing on Kathy's upper body. When he was done David collapsed back onto the bed gasping for breath. Kathy moved up beside him and they lay entwined together on the rather damp sheets.

Millie gave me a nod and we moved away into the adjoining lounge area leaving the newlyweds some privacy ... if that was possible in the circumstances.

We sat on the couch in silence for a few minutes.

"Fuck that was so hot." Millie finally spoke. "My pussy is so wet, my panties are soaked!"

"I know what you mean. I think my cock is going to bloody burst!" I declared as we both looked at the huge bulge in my pants.

"That looks pretty impressive!" Millie glanced at me her eyebrows raised in a questioning way.

"We agreed just friends remember." I replied.

"I know I but I'm so fucking horny at the moment." She sighed.

"Ditto!" I agreed.

"Well maybe we can take care of that." A voice came from the open bedroom door.

Both Millie and I sat up with shock and turned to face the door.

Kathy was standing in the doorway smiling. Her skin had a sheen of moisture that made it look very exotic. Fuck she looked sexy ... the epitome of the term MILF! David appeared beside her his cock still fully erect.