Zeb's First Time Experiences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know it's another fantasy of ours to have foursome. There's no reason why that can't be tonight. You both seem to need a little sexual relief anyway."

"I know we're old enough to be your parents but as you've just seen we aren't too bad in bed." Kathy added.

"What do you say. Of course we'd expect to pay for the extra time involved. How would two thousand sound for the rest of the night." David quizzed.

"You mean two thousand each? I asked in reply.

"Whatever it takes Zeb. We just want the two of you in here with us."

I looked Millie, she seemed a little unsure.

"What do you want us to do ... you said foursome." I asked uncertainly.

"Just straight sex, I'm not into guys Zeb."

"That suits me neither am I." I responded.

"I was hoping for a little action with you Millie. But only if you are agreeable." Kathy said hopefully. "No pressure though sweetheart," she added sincerely.

"I haven't been with another women before so I'm not sure." Millie nervously replied.

"That's okay ... we can just see how things go. No expectations."

"Can we have a moment?" I asked.

"Of course ... we'll wait in the bedroom." David took Kathy's hand as they both retreated into the next room.

I swivelled around to face Millie. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to." I took her hands in mine. "We can walk away now no problem, you can get the money somewhere else."

"It's not the money ... I'm just afraid I won't know what to do."

"What? I don't understand?"

"I'm a virgin okay!" Millie blurted out.

"You're kidding right!" I exclaimed.

"I know sometimes I sound like a frigging whore. But the truth is it's all talk." Millie confessed.

"So you've never had sex ... at all?"

"Well I've done things with a vibrator, so I 'm not a virgin as far as a hymen and all that goes. ... but yeah no real cock has seen the inside of me." Millie shrugged and sighed.

"Wow!"

"I mean it's not that I haven't wanted too it's just haven't been ready or had the time I suppose. I went to an all girl's school, then work and starting the business ... I guess I just got too busy ... and my vibrator filled in for the real thing."

"Well you don't have to do anything tonight." I assured her.

"No, that's the thing I want it to be tonight. Seeing Kathy and David tonight has made me want to do it! I just don't want to disappoint anyone." Frustration was evident in her voice.

"Are you sure?" I asked quietly giving her hands a reassuring squeeze.

"Hey, like you I'm so fucking horny right now ... and I want a cock inside me. Really." She squeezed my hands and nodded.

"Okay, but I think we should let Kathy and David know it's your first time."

"Okay."

We stood and headed for the bedroom hand in hand.

David and Kathy were initially just as shocked as I was. They had assumed we were a couple. However both of them put Millie at ease by saying it would be an honor for them to be her first. Kathy was concerned about David's size but Millie joked that her vibrator was similar so she didn't see a problem in that area. We all laughed at that and it seemed to break the ice and we relaxed a little.

"So clothes off then." I said and started to unto my shirt buttons.

"Why don't we help with that." Kathy responded and beckoned for me to come closer. David held out his hand towards Millie and she too moved towards the bed.

As Kathy slowly stripped me I looked across at David. "I don't know how the hell you can still be so hard after the last hour and a half."

"Let me tell you any forty year old man would get rock hard again at the thought of making love to a beautiful, sexy young girl like Millie." Kathy answered for him and smiled. She then leaned over and gently kissed Millie on the lips.

Soon all four of us were naked on the bed. David and I on our backs while Kathy gave Millie some tips on how to suck a cock. She was a good teacher and I was on the brink of cumming in no time. Millie had David moaning as well and before we knew it both of us announced we were going to blow. Kathy implored Millie to let the first spurts go then to use her mouth again to take the rest. To her credit Millie did just that with Kathy doing the same to me. I have to say that after having been aroused for so long I had a massive amount of cum to ejaculate out. It was such a relief to just empty my balls and Kathy swallowed a large portion of it. David didn't seem to have as much left in the tank after his earlier effort but it was still enough to surprise Millie and she could barely keep up with swallowing what she was getting.

"Let's give the boys a few minutes to recover sweetheart while I introduce you to the joy of being with another women." Kathy said seductively to the wide eyed young girl before her.

It was now I could start to really appreciate how sexy Millie was. Her breasts were tanned along with the rest of her body ... she obviously sunbathed topless. The twin mounds were medium size but perfectly shaped with small areolas centered by two little hard protruding nipples, one of which was pierced and sported a small silver dumb-bell. Tattoos of butterflies adorned the area just under each breast. Her pubic region was untanned and topped by a triangle of light brown hair, neatly trimmed for a summer swimsuit, her labia clearly visible as that area had also been shaved. I smiled as I saw the clit ring piercing her little nub of sensitive skin ... she hadn't been joking earlier.

As she lay there on her back, legs spread waiting for Kathy to move into position I could see a combination of excitement and nervousness in her eyes. I reached over and took her hand just as a warm wet tongue sweep up her pussy and over her clit.

David and I both sat back and watched Kathy completely overwhelm Millie's senses with an artful display of cunnilingus. When the inevitable climax came it was unbelievable to watch ... starting with a low moan and ending in a series of loud gasps, one hand gripping the sheets and the other tightly squeezing my own hand. It was such a turn on my cock was standing to attention again and ready for action ... amazingly so was David's!

The rest of the night was full of action. I got to fuck Kathy ... or should I say she got to fuck me! I let her take control and call the shots, after all she was paying for it. I have to admit being with an older women was quite a turn on and having a bit of extra flesh to grab onto was an interesting change from the more petite bodies of Ginny and Issy. As she sat astride riding my ridged cock her boobs raised and lowered in unison with every thrust ... it was mesmerising. I reached up squeezing and fondling the bouncing globes to both our delight. I couldn't help but smile ... my first Milf fuck.

On the other side of the bed David took Millie's virginity and he was remarkably tender and gentle compared to the way he'd taken Kathy earlier. I noticed that he kept playing around her butt hole both with his fingers and tongue and it was clear he liked that area.

"You can put it in my ass if you want." Millie announced as David was about to enter her pussy again in the doggy position.

We were all shocked by her statement.

"Hey, he's no bigger than my butt plug." Was her response to our astonished looks. "I kind of like being filled up there when I masturbate," she added with a shy grin.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, just use some lube." Millie looked back at David and smiled. "You know you want to, you've had a finger up my butt for the last half hour."

David didn't need a second invitation, as he grabbed some lube from the bedside table and greased up both his cock and the tight puckered asshole in front of him.

Kathy and I who were also in the doggy position slowed our activity and turned to watch as David first inserted one and then two fingers up inside Millie's butt, gently moving them in and out.

"Okay, that feels fine. Now fill me up." She finally said breathing slowly.

David lined up behind her and pushed his cock against the taut opening, the head slowly disappeared inside. Gradually the whole eight inches became buried to the hilt. Millie was silent and we could hear her drawing deep breaths as her sphincter muscles relaxed and adjusted to the intruder inside her.

"Okay ... that feels good now." She finally said in a breathy voice.

With the comfort of those words David started to slowly fuck her ass.

Millie tried to reach back and rub her clit but lost her balance falling forward.

"Here allow me." Kathy responded as she lay on her back a scooted between Millie's legs, her mouth latching onto the younger girls pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Was Millie's muffled acknowledgement as she rested her head on Kathy's stomach.

I moved across and spread Kathy's legs, kneeling between them I entered her pussy again and continued where I'd left off.

I was so turned on by the incredible site before me that I felt my balls tighten and announced I was about to cum. To my surprise Millie raised her head and leaned forward pulling my shaft out of Kathy's pussy, her hand stroked me a couple of times before I exploded onto her breasts. She then sucked me dry swallowing any remaining cum ... she was squeezing my cock hard as her own impending orgasm caused her to tense up.

David climaxed soon after and Millie was not far behind, they both grunted and moaned before collapsing onto the bed. David's cock made a loud popping sound as it exited Millie's ass, in return she let out a rather large fart which expelled a copious amount of sperm onto Kathy's breasts.

We all laughed at the unceremonious end to our unusual night of sexual endeavor.

It was after four am when I drove into the garage at home. Kathy and David had told us we could stay but we decided to let them wake up together as newlyweds, not as a couple of sexual deviants sharing a bed with two young people well over half their age.

I had bought Millie home with me as the coffee shop would be open in two hours and she needed some sleep in peace and quiet. We stumbled up to the bathroom and took a quick shower together, with not even a thought of the fact we were naked again. Ten minutes later we were both fast asleep on my bed ... still naked.

I woke the next morning spooning warm flesh. My morning wood had slipped between the soft upper thighs of my bed-mate, and as I tried to extract myself I felt the thighs tighten their grip on my shaft.

"That feels nice." Millie murmured sleepily.

""Hmmm." I replied and stayed where I was. I reached around and hugged her closer. "You're nice and warm." I added and tucked my head into her neck.

"Need more sleep." Millie responded drowsily.

"Hmmm. Okay."

We fell back to sleep.

It was almost noon when I awoke again and Millie was still tucked into me. Her breathing was slow and regular and I smiled as a looked over to see small dribble of saliva had run down her chin. I gently wiped it off with my finger before extracting myself from the bed ... my earlier boner had subsided to a semi erection.

I relieved my bladder and brushed my teeth before heading for the kitchen to make coffee and toast. Ten minutes later I gently nudged Millie awake.

"Coffee?" I asked holding a hot mug in front of her.

"Morning." She sat up and stretched her arms above her head. "I've got no clothes on," she stated the obvious mid yawn as I handed her the coffee.

"Hadn't really noticed." I replied smiling as I sat down on the bed.

"Did we fuck last night?" Her mind was still trying to catch up.

"No just David." I replied.

"No I mean here, I remember feeling your cock."

"No we went back to sleep."

"Okay, sorry I must have been really tired."

"What, sorry we didn't have sex or sorry for not remembering?" I asked and grinned again.

"Maybe both." She smiled back. "But remember we agreed to just be friends. I don't want to risk ruining our friendship and besides you have a girlfriend."

"Hmmm, right. Naked in my bed, looking really sexy and cute ... drinking my coffee. And you pull the old 'I just want to be friends line'." Really!" I joked back.

"Yep. But thanks for the sexy and cute compliment anyway." Her smile broadened and she leaned over an gave me a kiss on the cheek."

"Oh, not the cheek kiss too." I tried to sound rejected.

"Is that toast for me?" Millie ignored my plea and grabbed a piece of toast off the plate I was holding.

We finished breakfast in a contented silence and then got dressed.

"I still can't believe last night!" Millie said shaking her head in disbelief as I drove her home to the café.

"Fifteen thousand dollars, I know it's amazing." I agreed.

"I wasn't referring to the money! But yes it is nice to have that ... and thank you again for giving us your share."

I smiled and shrugged. "No problem."

"I was actually referring to the sex. We taped a couple on their wedding night and then we joined them in a foursome ... and I lost my virginity to both of them!" Millie exclaimed continuing to shake her head.

"You forgot the part when you let me cum on your tits and then sucked me dry." I added with a grin.

"Yeah well just take that as a little thank you for your efforts and not mention it again."

"I'm not sure I can forget that."

"Zeb! Come on please ..."

"Consider it forgotten." I interrupted her plea. "But maybe not until I masturbate thinking about it later." I added chuckling.

"Zeb!" Millie punched me lightly on the arm.

"Okay, I won't mention it again. I have to agree with you though, who would have thought the night would be like that. First piece of voyeurism and first foursome for me as well."

"You also fucked a bridesmaid remember."

"I will never forget that. She peed in my face when she orgasmed."

"Eww! What?" Millie looked shocked.

"It wasn't as bad as it sounds ... I mean I didn't swallow anything. She just squirted."

"I guess I've done that before too ...with my vibrator. You must have got her really excited to get a squirt."

"You squirt!"

"Oh fuck, forget I mentioned it ... I don't want to fund your next wank with images of me. Gross!"

I laughed at her declaration of disgust and denied her assumption.

On the drive home after dropping her off I knew she was probably right ... I would think about it that night with cock in hand.

It was pleasing however that over the next couple of weeks my relationship with Millie didn't really change. We were a little more familiar and enjoyed time together but it was more like a brother sister relationship. I introduced her to Ginny on a zoom call and the two girls seemed to get on okay. Ginny asking a heap of questions about the wedding night bombshell ... I had already given her my side of the story.

Millie meeting Issy for the first time didn't go so smoothly. I had shared the story of the wedding with Issy too and she didn't have any problems with my activities that night, but when they met I sensed something odd. I couldn't put my finger on it ... there was just an element of tension in the air during our meal together. It was strange as I thought they would get on like a house on fire.

I made a decision to see them separately from then on as I didn't want any friction to ruin the relationship I had with either of them.

Of course being a mere male I didn't read the situation at all correctly. Apparently it wasn't tension from a difference in outlook or a personality clash. It was sexual.

I found them in bed together a week later at Millie's place!

I had arrived to finish the painting of the bathroom. After a quick coffee in the café I made my way upstairs. I hadn't bothered to knock on the third floor apartment door and just walked in. It was a big room with a small kitchenette in one corner and a lounge area with a workspace by the window. Down the opposite end was a king sized bed and the small bathroom.

The girls were occupied on the bed ... Issy's pert little backside was facing me as she knelt between a pair of open legs, her head gently moving up and down as she directed her full attention to pleasing a moaning Millie. I stood on the doorstep stunned ... I definitely hadn't seen this coming! For a brief moment I thought about leaving ... but that wasn't going to happen. I was actually torn between confronting them or silently watching the liaison proceed. I chose the latter.

Millie was moaning in the same way I'd remembered from her time with Kathy ... a low continuous sound of pleasure. Her hands were gripping the bed sheets and her hips were moving in unison with Issy's head.

My cock grew in my pants as I continued to stare. It was obvious that Issy has already had a good tongue lashing as her swollen pussy lips were wet with saliva and her own juices. A bright green butt plug was firmly secured in her asshole and she reached back and slowly removed it while still concentrating on Millie's clit. The plug popped out and a trickle of lube ran slowly down her thigh ... fuck that looked so sexy. I so wanted to sneak up behind her and plunge my cock into that tight little ass hole.

Issy ran the plug up and down her wet pussy a couple of times and it glistened with moisture, she then lined it up with Millie's tight little hole and slowly started to insert it.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck ... yesss!" Millie cried out in elation. The plug stretching out her ass in blissful ecstasy.

Five minutes later Millie orgasmed. Her hips rising off the bed and her body trembling at the feelings of euphoria. I could hear Issy laughing as she tried to hold her mouth against the sensitive throbbing pussy.

It took a few minutes for Millie to calm herself and she lay panting with her eyes tightly shut while Issy blew lightly on her labia and gently stroked her stomach.

When they were both relaxed I coughed loudly.

Millie's eyes opened wide as she lifted her head looking towards the door. Issy spun around and awkwardly fell off the bed as she tried to grab the sheet to cover herself.

"Fuck Zeb! What the fuck!" Issy exclaimed as she scrambled to a sitting position. "You scared the shit out of me, you bastard!"

"Sorry." I said with no real sincerity.

"The fuck you are! How long have you been standing there." She sounded pissed off.

"A while." I answered and stepped forward offering my hand to help her up.

Issy reluctantly took the hand and pulled herself up, she resat on the edge of the bed glaring at me.

Millie hadn't said a word yet and I looked over at her as she sat with her knees up covering her body in a defensive position. She looked worried. "You alright?" I asked quietly, this time my voice was sincere in its questioning.

"Yeah. I guess ... I'm sorry Zeb."

"Sorry for what. I'm the one who should be sorry for scaring you like that."

"Bloody right you should!" Issy proclaimed as she shuffled back towards Millie putting an arm around her.

"I know, I know. Look, it's just a bit of a shock ... I mean I thought you two didn't like each other." I raised my hands in frustration and stared at them.

"I'm sorry we should have told you, it's just we were concerned it might affect our relationship with you!" Millie offered in reply.

"What! How? Fuck sometimes you women can be so confusing!" I was exasperated at her statement. "Why would it affect our relationship. I've been really worried that two of my best friends hate each other and it's been driving me mad. Obviously this is a whole lot better than what you lead me to believe."

I just shrugged and shook my head in frustration heading into the bathroom to continue painting.

"So that means you're okay with it?" Millie called out from the bedroom.

"Just keep the noise down to so I can concentrate on cutting straight lines on this feature wall." I answered.

"We both still love you!" Issy cried out.

I didn't answer.

"Zeb, did you hear me?"