All Comments on 'Zeb's First Time Experiences'

by silverfern

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ncng3ncng3over 3 years ago

Excellent, definitely more needed.

antietampwantietampwover 3 years ago

Very well done! Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Indeed

It would be a crying shame not to continue this really well written an plotted storyline. Both of the very sympathetic main characters are worth developing.... why should only Ginny, for example, be bi? Two thumbs up, as well, for bravely handling a woman with a disability, they are as sensual and serial as any woman....bravo!

dragonsbaindragonsbainover 3 years ago
Encore

Please do continue. We need to known what happens with ginz, and which girl he ends Up With...

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

This Zeb just needs to go back to school and take English classes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more more

Please more, more, more!

tamatanetamataneover 3 years ago

More please, I'm intrigued to find out how your characters/relationships evolve. Also enjoying the slight tinge of kiwi flavouring your writing has.

K_DesireK_Desireover 3 years ago

I agree. I think we need to know what happens with these well developed characters. Can't wait for the next chapter!

dugongdugongover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

I really enjoyed this story and hope that some of it (if not all) is true. I tend to lean towards more "unloving" stories but am always in a look out for something like this. It was truly a lovely story, and being an architect myself, I liked it more.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
All first times should be this good

Thank you, silverfern, for an excellent story. This is the first "First Time" submission on Literotica that I have read. I could not have asked for a better introduction to the category.

Please continue to show us how life evolves for Ginz, Zeb, Issy and Emma. I look forward to reading about the challenges and growth that await them. Hopefully the inevitable change entry into adulthood requires will not prove to be overly painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Any more First Times?

What a silly question Silverfern, of course we want more. Like the others, I'm most impressed with the way you proceeded through this story and the characterization of the participants. It's a lovely story that one can almost participate in or feel like they're really there. I do encourage you to write more to this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What’s missing is any shred of reality. No new young lovers would agree to exploring with other partners, particularly the female. It seems you wanted to have as many “first times” as possible in one story and crammed them all in there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the style, excellent development. Some early spelling and grammar slips suggest you could benefit from another set of eyes proofing the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes, more.

ZebPykeZebPykealmost 3 years ago

Great story building, both erotic and interesting.

Thanks for writing this.

Love the character's name BTW!

Zeb

theclenerdudetheclenerdudeover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've read. I'd like to see another chapter of when Ginny got back with her room mate and the subsequent phone sex with her man friend. Thank you for giving an old man the benefit of your creative mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

downloaded this story a few months ago and just read it and the 2nd chapter. Best story I have read in a long time. liked that there was a really good back story to the relationships and the sex was great too. Makes me want to suggest a threesome to my girlfriend and her roommate! (By the way my girl read the stories to and loved them ... watched her wank while she read!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok, so thats my boyfriends comment below. He told me to read what he put. first I agree that it is a great story and yes I did wank off while reading. His thought about a threesome was funny and I showed it to my roommate. She lol. She also read the whole story and had her hand in her pants most of the time!! Made me horny so maybe I suggest that threesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous