Zeb's First Time Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Issy tilted her head slightly in an inquiring way. She smiled.

I realized that Issy was waiting for Ginny to make the first move. The atmosphere in the room was intense as they girls stared into each other's eyes. I could see Ginny's breasts rise and fall as she as drew short sharp nervous breaths. Then a remarkable thing happened, her eyes changed from a look of uncertainly to a look of lust... I could see the change happen before me.

She leaned forward and kissed Issy.

It was an incredible moment of seduction and I sat in awe of Issy technique. If Ginny wanted to know how to seduce Emma she simply had to remember what had just happened.

The two girls continued to kiss on the couch and their hands gently touched each other's faces and necks as tongues began to explore mouths. When they finally parted after what must have been five minutes of French kissing both girls smiled.

"Wow!" Was all Ginny could muster in response to what had happened.

"Wow, is right." Issy said her breathing slightly ragged.

"Now what?" Ginny asked expectantly.

"Now we ask Zeb to carry you through to the bedroom where I plan to ravish this beautiful body of yours for the rest of the evening."

"I think I'd like that."

On the bed, Issy slowly took off Ginny's blouse and jean shorts, followed by her bra, panties, and stockings. It was like she was savoring every moment of new naked skin as it was revealed. I sat back on the chair by the window and did my own bit of savoring. The undressing was so sexy... lesson two on seduction I thought smiling.

Once Ginny was naked Issy leaned forward and they kissed, a long deep tongue probing kiss. I noted that Issy kept her hands on the bed and it was only their lips touching, I realized she was waiting for Ginny to make the next move... which she did! Without breaking the kiss I watched as my girlfriend raised her hands and started to undo the buttons of her new lovers dress.

Issy stood and faced Ginny as the remaining lower buttons were undone and the dress dropped to the floor. Issy wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

"Oh wow!" Ginny gasped as she saw more tattoos and piercings come into view.

Issy smiled and turned slowly revealing her back. Ginny sat with her mouth open staring at the vivid naked woman tattoo as it scythed across the naked skin from neck to heel.

"Fuck that is totally awesome!" Ginny finally managed to say as Issy turned to face her again.

Issy still smiling knelt down and kissed the small perfect shaped breasts in front of her lightly nibbling on each taut little nipple in turn. She then popped out her tongue and licked down between Ginny's breasts across her stomach and onto her thighs.

A look of slight apprehension appeared in Ginny's eyes as Issy's mouth neared the scar on her exposed stump. Issy kissed the scar gently and repeated the action on the other leg. The tension immediately disappeared from Ginny's face and she relaxed back onto the bed, her head turned towards me and she smiled.

Issy slowly lowered her head and started licking and nibbling on Ginny's inside thigh, she went slowly and lovingly upwards toward her goal.

"Oh shit yeah!" Ginny exclaimed as a warm tongue licked up her pussy and over her clit.

Soon the room echoed to the sound of both girls, one extolling the taste and smell of the slit she was devouring, the other swept away by the results of that tongue lashing.

I sat back with cock in hand and enjoyed the exhibition before me.

"Oh God, I'm going to come!" Came the inevitable cry of rapture.

And come she did! Ginny's hands gripped the bed sheets as she thrashed about, bucking and bouncing on her butt cheeks.

Issy peeked over at me and smiled, her face was wet from pussy juice and she poked her tongue out and licked her lips seductively. I grinned back. I realized I had cum all over my cock and hand and I shrugged sheepishly as the last drops of the sticky white liquid dribbled down my still stiff shaft.

Once Ginny had recovered her overloaded senses she lay basking in the aftermath of her first glorious female induced climax. Issy slid up the bed and lay down beside her satisfied conquest.

"And that is how you seduce your roommate." she said still grinning.

"I didn't take any notes." Ginny replied smiling back.

"Then we may have to do it again so you remember better." Issy replied, her voice sounding very alluring.

"If all else fails I have the whole scene permanently etched in my memory baby... I'm sure I can describe it in every detail if you need." I added jokingly.

"Will your memorial come with copious amounts of man-cum like it did today?" Ginny asked looking at my post wank condition.

As if on cue a large glob of cum dropped onto the floor between my legs, setting the two girls off in a fit of laughter.

The three of us showered together, I had put a second level in the shower just for Ginny so she wasn't on the floor. We soaped up and fooled around under the stream of water before drying each other. I was amazed at how natural it all seemed... later we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The following day Issy had to leave early for work. She got out of bed showered and then made coffee, bringing cups for Ginny and I who were still in bed. Without a word she kissed us both and left.

"How do you feel about last night?" I finally asked after finishing my coffee.

Ginny placed her empty cup on the bedside table and shuffled around to face me.

"I'm still so horny I want to fuck your brains out right now," was her candid reply. Her eyes and smile gave credence to her words and she licked her lips seductively for even added affirmation.

So we fucked! It was fast and furious with Ginny bouncing atop of my hard cock, her fingers dug into the flesh of my chest as she tried to keep her balance. My hands were glued to her breasts as I squeezed the twin globes and pinched the hard protruding nipples. I was surprised by the noise we made both goading each other on with cries of passion and words of encouragement... none of which we could use in normal conversation! Generally in the past we had been quite subdued in the vocal department when fucking but not this day... and it definitely enhanced our excitement as we both came to euphoric orgasms that left our sweat covered bodies convulsing with rapturous delight.

Issy was back in our bed that night... we had waited until lunchtime to ask her over again... not wanting to sound too needy or pushy!

The lessons in girl on girl continued with Ginny having her first taste of another woman's pussy... a very enjoyable experience by all accounts. This time I participated in the activities and ended up fucking Issy in front of Ginny. It was a true threesome as all holes were enjoyed by all involved.

It was Ginny's first anal and after Issy had licked the rookie asshole with her saliva covered tongue and inserted a lube covered finger I got to butt fuck my girl. It took awhile for Ginny to relax her sphincter muscles so I could get inside but finally the head of my cock slipped in... I waited for her to relax more before slowly inching in. If anal with Issy had been a 'ten' then Ginny took it off the scale! She declared over and over again how good it felt and with Issy's finger rubbing her clit she came before I did. I held out until a second climax racked her body but that was as long as I could last. I reckon I shot eight spurts into that virgin ass grunting as each one disappeared into her bowels. Fuck I love anal!

By the end of the week we were so comfortable being around each other that I was happy to let the girls have a couple of hours alone in bed while I went out to a movie. Not a thought of jealousy crossed my mind... although I did get a boner thinking about them together, thank goodness the cinema was in darkness!

Ginny left at the end of the week and we had spent the final night alone, a meal out and then a not so quiet night at home. We talked non-stop on the way to the airport and I confirmed to her that I was OK with her pursuing the relationship with Emma at college.

"I have more than enough experience now that's for sure." Ginny laughed in response.

I told her to keep me posted on all the developments and she promised to do that... and more.

I wasn't sure what 'and more' meant but my cock twitched at the thought of it!

To be continued?... if you want more let me know in your comments!