Zelda

Story Info
Bored or horny, my friend introduces me to a cure.
1.6k words
4.19
4.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers

I was having lunch with my best friend Connie on a Wednesday afternoon. We often would meet between the lunch and supper rushes and enjoy a leisurely snack. Today I was down in the dumps and it must have shown.

Connie: "What's the problem?"

Me: "Nothing."

Connie: "Really? I think I know better. Care to share?"

Me: "Just the blahs I guess."

Connie: "Let me guess. How long have you been divorced now? Six months? How long has it been since you've been fucked? I'm guessing you and Harry didn't have any sex the last few months before the breakup. I think you need to get a man and get laid."

I denied her ideas and suggestions but in my head I thought she might be right. My vibrator had been doing extra duty lately but it wasn't a substitute for the real thing. Feeling uncomfortable I changed the subject before it went any further.

It must have been three weeks later Connie and I had been to the movie theater for the afternoon and then stopped to grab a quick lunch.

Connie: "Oh look Denny just walked in the door. You know him don't you. Can I ask him to join us?"

I had no idea who Denny was but had no objection to a friend of hers joining us. Connie waved at him and as he approached I watched. He was tall, maybe six foot, short dark hair, handsome in a rugged kind of way, broad shoulders and a slim body that reminded me of a swimmer.

When she realized I didn't know this guy she made the introductions and before asking him to join us made the eye movements getting my permission. Denny proved to be a great lunch companion. He had a good sense of humor and was very intelligent. When I asked what he did for a livelihood he confessed to being a day trader. This meant absolute nothing to me, so he explained he bought and sold stocks. Sometimes he would buy and sell a stock within an hour or two, other times he might hold them for a period of time before selling them.

I thought that it was a foolish way to lose a lot of money. But as we were leaving he offered to give me a lift home and indicated his Mercedes-Benz sitting at the curb. I explained it was only two blocks to my home and preferred to walk. Connie gave me the evil eye for declining his offer. But then he asked if he could see me safely home. There was no way to refuse, even if it was the middle of the day and it was only two blocks. The truth being known I enjoyed his company. That night I fantasied about him as my toy got a workout.

The next three weeks he showed up at our lunches. And ever the gentleman he walked me home every time. Then he missed the next two weeks and the truth was I missed him. Over a period of four months he made most of our lunches. Then Connie went on a trip to England for two months, so I didn't go to the restaurant for the next three weeks. When he called me one morning and asked where I was hiding. He explained he had been expecting me to be around for lunch and had not shown up. So we made a date for the following day.

Wait a minute...a date? No, not a date, it was just two friends meeting for lunch. But I did spend a few minutes picking out my wardrobe that morning. As I walked out my door he was waiting for me. And that was what happened for the next month. Denny would escort me to lunch and then home again.

Sometime during that month, as we approached my door I could feel him getting a little tense.

Denny: "Zelda, would it be ok if I kissed you?"

Me: "Kiss me? Why?"

Denny: "Because I would like to."

So we kissed, just a touching of lips.

The next week we kissed again. Actually we kissed twice. The second kiss was a little more intense. Before he parted that day Denny invited me to supper on Friday night. Before I knew it we had gone to a baseball game, a recital, a girls' volleyball game, two movies and three more dinner date. Yes I know, it was dates and I was enjoying them. Thankfully my vibrator was rechargeable.

As he kissed me goodnight after a very enjoyable dinner one night I took his hand and placed it my breast. As he kissed me deeply and gently massaged the tit I reached down and caressed the bulge in his slacks. It just took a moment before he stiffened and I could feel a wet spot under my hand. My gentleman friend offered to help me. Actually he was almost begging me. I thanked him for the offer but told him I was doing ok and I just wanted to do what I did because I just wanted to and he could say thank you before going home.

It was over a week and he never called me. I was worried I had offended him by my bold actions and was thinking what a fool I was. So I called Connie and after the small talk I asked her if she had heard from Denny lately.

Connie: "Yep, I have. What happened? He sounded like something took place that he didn't expect."

So I confessed what I had done.

Connie: "You gave him a hand job...by your front door? Way to go girl. You got more guts than I do. What's next on the agenda...oral in the bushes?"

Me: "He hasn't called or anything. I really like him. He makes me laugh. I'm such an idiot. How do I fix this?"

My very best friend assured me she would talk and find out what was going on. Whatever she did, it worked. Two nights later Denny was asking me if I was interested in watching an opera. Having money has its perks. We had a private box with a great view and excellent sound. It during the intermission that he turned to me and explained how he felt.

When I did what I did, it made him feel that I was paying him back for the dinners and the movies and all the other things we had done. And it made him uncomfortable. When I refused his offer it only added to this feeling. Well I could solve that problem easy enough.

Me: "How about, after this is over, we hurry to my place? I'll let you return the favor. I haven't had a man in my bed for over a year. We can do whatever your little heart desires. We can kiss and touch and we can lick. We can suck and we can fuck until your balls are dry. I think if we were to move a little further back maybe we could practice a little right now."

Oh foolish me. That man has the best fingers in the world. It was only a few minutes and the juices were flowing like fine wine. It took all my willpower to stop him before I was screaming out.

Me: "Maybe we could leave now before I do something that will embarrass both of us? If we go before the next act starts maybe no one will notice."

Denny: "I think we should finish the show. I'll slow down a little so maybe you can control yourself. Just relax. Lean back and I'll just do a little more."

Have you ever been brought to the boiling point and then held there for forty-five minutes? And then tried to walk? Then being almost ignored while he drove you home? Just a few light touches? He had to open the door because you couldn't find the keyhole? Try it, you might like it.

I led the way to my bedroom shedding clothes along the way. I mentioned early on that he had a swimmers body remember? What I had felt in his slacks a long time ago was as interesting to see as it was to feel. A real pleaser is all I can say to describe it. And he knows how to use it. If I was to guess I would say it was the best orgasm of my life.

No...that's wrong. When he finally shot his load he moved down and licked me to another trip over the mountain. Twice...Unbelievable...Can you believe it? I was totally wiped out. I have no idea what was the driving factor. His lips and tongue on my clit or his thumb up inside working my g spot or his fingers massaging my back door. The man is a genie. Rub the bottle and out he popped.

I was unable to respond. I just lay there comatose. During a few bouts of consciousness I felt him cuddling up behind me all night.

In the morning I was able to give him some of what he gave me the night before. My ex always said I gave the best blow jobs in the world and he would know because while we were married he had many samples. I performed magic on Denny that morning. Do not believe those that say a man can't come twice in a short period of time; all it takes is a wiliness to spend a little extra time. And using a finger on his ass like he did to me the night before or maybe just slipping it up just a little ways.

We decided that maybe we should be exclusive. Two months later I sublet my house and moved in with Denny. Then after another three months we went to Vegas and got married. That's where it is today. Six years later we have two little kids bugging us. I love it. Even when we want some private time and some little ankle bitter wants a cookie. I love it.

The end

Please share your thoughts on this little story.

tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers