Zelda's Summer Toys

Story Info
A sex-filled summer with all her 'toys'.
1.1k words
4.46
8.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gugugujub
Gugugujub
11 Followers

Disclaimer: This is in no way realistic and it's pure titillation. Skip it if youre looking for a more grounded slowburn read. Give it a go if you have a hand down your pants already haha.

Being the only daughter of rockstars who sometimes forget you even exist didn't have many perks. But the one major perk it did have was that you could manipulate their guilt to get whatever you wanted. And that's what Zelda did. It had started with a Maybach, baubles from Harry Winston and the like but last Christmas she'd asked for the most extravagant gift yet - her own island. To her surprise her dad had laughed - oh we already have one of those, I'll just transfer it to your name.

The whole of the school year Zelda had spent meticulously rennovating the Villa on her island and after hours and multiple screaming matches with the contractors, she was finally seeing her vision come alive. Sprawling over acres of lush green, a section of the beach had been cordoned off for her privacy - only people she approved could enter from that entrance. The mansion had 25 bedrooms, with her own sprawling an entire floor and a water slide that took her straight to the pool. The wardrobe was stocked with the sexiest outfits that could be sourced and a discreet team of 20 managers were there to cater to her every whim and fancy.

Thus Zelda knew that this was going to be a summer that she would never forget. And neither would her guests. There was only a week to go, so she sent out her invitations. But a very specific set were about to get invited to this paradise - her toys.

To be Zelda's toy, one had to be a woman above 30, be drop dead gorgeous, and willing to do anything for her. She loved her toys, or mommy sluts as she called them and couldnt wait to spend the summer with the gorgeous women who were so in lust with her that they would drop everything and rush for just a taste of her pink pussy. But she liked making them beg.

***

Zelda walked on to her precious island brimming with anticipation. Her soft supple breasts almost popping out from her tiny bikini and her hips swayed with the confidence only an owner can have in such opulence. Her toys were given instructions to arrive two days prior and settle down. The only house rule they had to follow was simple - Only bikinis allowed during daytime and no attire should cover more than 40% of one's body.

Just two steps in she noticed Rachel - her ex babysitter and one of the first people she had seduced in her life. Rachel's eyes widened as she saw her and she came running up, her huge 34DDD breasts swaying in the wind. "Hey babe," Zelda grinned, giving Rachel's left boob a small squeeze as she kissed her full on the mouth. Rachel moaned quietly before mumbling, "Fuck. I've missed you so much." Zelda laughed in her ear, "Well, the wait is over."

Rachel immediately pulled Zelda's tiny bikini to the side and started sucking on her rock long, hard nipples as if her life depended on it. Zelda ran her fingers through Rachel's hair, "Aww my little pet, you can't wait can you?" She lovingly bunched her hair in a twist and slowly fucked her mouth with her breast as Rachel stared into her eyes with indescribable lust, panting like an animal in heat.

"Keeping all the fun to yourself huh?" Zelda realised Riselle, her ex boyfriend's mom had spotted them. Riselle was 42 but fitter than many 20 yr olds. Her tanned and toned body glistened in the sun as she slowly walked up to Zelda. They kissed passionately as Rachel kept sucking and tounging her breast. Zelda grinned, "This truly is paradise."

Riselle licked her neck lovingly before whispering in her ear, "Sure tastes like it" Zelda smiled as she felt Rachel's wetness on her fingers. She naughtily replied, "Well, not yet. Rachel found me first so she gets first lick..." Rachel's angelic face lit up as she wasted no time pulling down Zelda's flimsy string bikini. She started by kissing her clit gingerly before taking it in her mouth. Zelda looked at the girl on her knees before her and felt a shiver of pleasure. She'd missed this.

But what Rachel had left, Riselle had found as she gleefully started sucking and lapping at Zelda's breasts. Zelda absentmindedly rubbed Riselle's nipples eliciting moans now and then while with her other hand she firmly held Rachel's head and guided her tongue. "You like that toys? There's a whole month of this..." Riselle managed to answer "Ugh this is gomph to be the befth mofth mfghh" as her mouth was filled with Zelda's entire breast.

Rachel was focussed on her pussy, her eyes were closed as if she was in another realm of pleasure as she feverishly thrust her tongue in and out of her mistress's delicious pussy. Zelda could feel her small nose flicking against her clit, "Oh my little cumbucket, yesss, drink up honey...suck it like the slut you are..." It was as if the dirty talk triggered something in her as Rachel furiously began rubbing her lips and tongue all over Zelda's pussy but what threw her over the edge was when Riselle got down on her knees and started tonguing her rosebud from behind. The two tongues simultaneously thrashing against her holes made her grind against them both moaning, "Yesss my slutty mommies, use your tongues like they were meant to be....yesss fuck my holes with your wet slopping tongues you sluts... that's what your job is, I want your faces buried there aaalll the time... my sexy mommy slutttsss....unnnfffgghhhh" She started coming all over their faces, squirting streams of hot liquid which they eagerly lapped up.

She hadn't even had time to catch a breath when she heard a voice from behind, "Well they can't have their faced buried there all the time..." Another voice chimed in, "Yeah...what about our turn, mistress?" Zelda looked up to see Nell and Ginger - both redheads with bodies only gym trainers could have, because they were both her trainers. They started fondling her body before she even had a chance to respond and she happily sighed. What a great start to the summers...she couldn't wait to take things to the next level with her toys. She smiled in anticipation that there were 7 more women she hadn't even met yet, who couldn't wait to get their hands on her.

Gugugujub
Gugugujub
11 Followers