Lazy Lisa & Humble Fran

Story Info
Lesbian BDSM.
2.2k words
4.03
5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa Manchester is a suburban housewife with a husband, two kids, a cat, and a dog. She's a social lady with close friends and strong ties to the upper-class community of Tanner. Lisa also constantly indulges herself with life's expensive pleasures. She's quite thin and such an attractive lady at just 42 years old so she feels justified in strutting around with red flawless Gucci high heels and her Prada black satin crepe slip dresses. Lisa absolutely adores draping herself with exclusively high-end fashion designer wear. Her wardrobe is the object of envy as the other wives can only dream of being wrapped within such opulence.

Lisa is well-liked by most in her social circle and admired by many. Some take that admiration to the extreme.

"Hey Lisa!" A tall, stoutly woman yelled from across the street as Lisa stepped out onto her driveway. "What time are you and Rick stopping by for the neighborhood's 4th of July Pool Party?" Fran, Lisa's next-door neighbor and friend, has a bit of an obsession with Lisa and has ever since she moved back into with her parents.

"I don't think Rick is gonna make it this year. He's in New York working on a deal and can't attend this year." Lisa replied as she opened the trunk of her super sexy 8-series white BMW. "So I think I'll probably just arrive with Janice and Em'. Maybe around 7ish?"

Fran started frantically walking over towards Lisa's driveway. "Let me help you with those bags, dear..." Fran blurted out as she darted for the grocery bags before Lisa could even grab them herself.

"Oh Fran! You're so nice, but you really don't have to..."

"Nonsense, Lisa. You're so thin and pretty. You could hurt yourself lifting these heavy bags dear. And you know I'm right about that!" Fran said as she gazed down upon Lisa's gorgeous petite little frame. "You're so unbelievably sexy... I meant 'skinny'... sorry dear, please forgive me..."

Fran's face immediately turned a bright red from her embarrassing omission. She grabbed all the bags at once and jogged up to Lisa's front door so as to open it for Lisa even though she was the one carrying all of the bags.

"It's open now, Lisa." She yelled with a deep, husky voice. Lisa always thought Fran was very masculine for a woman, but Fran was a good friend and Lisa liked to be pampered and indulged by the strong, tall, and quite strapping woman.

"Oh Fran, thanks for the help." Lisa uttered softly under her breath as an afterthought. She knows that she takes Fran's worship of her for granted. Lisa plopped her body down on her couch as hard as she could to get Fran's attention. Then she put her skinny legs up on the furniture and laid her head back on a pillow while letting out a soft groan. "Ohhh myyyy." Lisa said as she sighed once again.

"I'm coming to the rescue dear, don't you fret yourself over nothin' girl!" Lisa smiled. She loves to be pampered and waited on by

Fran, r anyone for that matter.

Fran stomped her big feet against the smooth, shiny hardwood floor with two drinks in hand and a basket of expensive skin lotions and oils.

"Here you go. A fresh martini for you, just the way you like it, my dear." She sat the drinks down on the table and then grabbed the blanket sitting on the recliner.

"Oh Fran... you know just how to treat a woman... I'll give you that." Lisa reluctantly admitted as Fran lifted Lisa's legs for her and laid the blanket down on the couch.

"Let me lift you up by those tiny hips so I can lay the entire blanket down and we down make a mess like last time, eh." She said smiling as Lisa moved her hips upwards towards Fran as she expected to be lifted up with ease by the 6'2" lesbian with big, sexy muscles like a large man.

"Mmmm... you're just sooo strong, Fran. I love the way you lift me up so gently...mmmm..." Lisa continued to groan as she became wet in her pants the moment Fran's strong, sturdy hands gently gripped underneath Lisa's tight little ass. Fran lifted Lisa up off the couch within the safe grip of her giant hands as her thick, stoutly fingers tightly enveloped around Lisa's tiny butt and then reliably held Lisa's entire body off the ground. Fran's fingers easily steadied Lisa's body so Lisa wouldn't have to worry about losing her balance while suspended in the air.

"Here honey." Fran whispered into Lisa's ear as she stooped down to pick up her friend's purse and martini before straightening out her tall frame once more. "Just relax, dear. I got you." She said softly as she touched her tongue inside Lisa's ear as a tease.

"Don't forget the basket Fran..." Lisa remarked with some authority over her giant as Fran obeyed and swiftly scooped up the basket before making her way upstairs.

Fran carried Lisa her like a baby in her arms as she used her powerful leg and back muscles with each easy step she took up the long staircase. Her physical toiling was a turn on for the comfortable, relaxed Lisa as Fran took on the extra weight and burden on herself so Lisa wouldn't have to move a muscle, as usually. Lisa felt so safe knowing her friend would do anything she asked without hesitation.

"Mmmm... let me touch those big, strong muscles for myself..." Lisa said playfully as she lightly grazed her thin, scrawny fingers against the mass of hardened flesh between Frans neck muscles and should muscles. "My goodness, you are like a bodybuilder. Strong as a large man." Lisa said in astonishment of the massive muscles bulging from Fran's thick neck. They protruded outwards from underneath her thick layer of fatty skin.

"Stronger than any man I know." Fran said with honesty. She lightly kissed Lisa's neck as Lisa sipped on her martini glass. Her body was entirely limp and completely relaxed as Fran managed to prop open the door with her right hand and snuggly held Lisa up with only her left arm.

Lisa didn't even budge and continued sipping her martini with her thin legs freely dangling 6 feet off the ground enjoying the moment and relishing the hot, sexy feeling she gets when Fran carries her around.

"Does it feel good to be carried baby?"

"You have no idea..." Lisa uttered with a sense of ecstasy. "I fucking lovvvve being carried like this! It's so hot."

"Mmmm, good. I guess I'll just never know what it's like to have a giant slave like me to do everything for me..." Fran said with laughter. "I'll bet you feel like an Egyptian Queen or something."

"Yes, It's sexy as hell. I admit it! I feel as light as a feather and I love feeling your muscles working underneath me as I cross my little legs around your thick, massive neck while you eat me out until I cum on your face, several times..." Lisa yelped out in an evil tone and giggled at her domination over Fran in their interesting relationship.

"I will always serve you faithfully, dear. I am your slave. I admit it..." Fran said bashfully. Her masculine checks red with embarrassment as she thought about how she wanted to publicly worship Lisa in some degrading and self-humiliating way.

Fran softly put her Mistress down on the bed and quickly ran to get the hot tub water ready. Lisa grabbed her purse and took out something to enhance her pleasures to come. She quickly gulped the tablet down and reached for her drink only to find it almost empty.

"Fran, my drink is empty, dear. Can you grab another one for me baby." Lisa ordered her slave.

"Yes!" Fran got up and ran downstairs to fetch another drink for Lisa without any hesitation as she knew of Lisa's expectations of her slave. She is to do anything that requires physical strength or strain, especially when things are getting hot.

Fran ran back up the stairs and served Lisa her second vodka martini with blue cheese olives. Lisa took the drink without thanking her friend and sipped on it right away. "Very good, Fran. You are getting better,

I must say." Lisa said with her girlie voice as she sat on the oversized mattress with her legs crossed stirring her fresh drink.

"Are you almost done in there? I'm super horny and wet!" Lisa yelled out impatiently. "Dear, my little feet hurt!"

"Hold on dear, one sec!" Fran yelled from the bathroom. "You just keep on sitting there looking cute while I make up the water."

Fran reentered the room to find Lisa beginning to undue her own shoes. "Hey, let me dear. You wouldn't want to break a nail before the party tonight." Fran said to her as she knelt down on the floor beside the bed.

"I don't know how you became so damn tough, girl? Aren't your knees hurting with all that weight on them? And on the hard tile as well?"

"Not everyone can afford to be as deicate and dainty as you my dear." Fran uttered in reply to her mistress as she fumbled to get Lisa's shoes off without hurting her.

"Mmmm finally some relief. My feet have been killing me ever since the shopping trip. I must go to the doctor to get them checked out."

Fran slipped off Lisa's shoes to find a pair of gorgeously pedicured feet. Lisa's feet were extremely soft to the touch. "This woman obviously lives a life of luxury. Mmmm, they look so... tasty!" Fran started sucking on her mistress's toes and rubbing her mistresses feet. "How's that, dear?"

"Better, but they really hurt sometimes. I don't know what to do about it!" Lisa replied as if she were in real pain. "I took something for the pain just now, but it'll take a minute before it kicks in." She said nonchalantly as Fran continued to suck on her pretty little white toes.

"Mmmm, you're so pretty, dear. Look at these toes and feet. So small and feminine. Freshly red painted toes. And your feet are softer than most women's hands. How do you do it?" She continued slobbering and worshipping her mistress's pretty feet as Lisa started to touch herself for more pleasure.

"Keep licking them, slave." Lisa said sternly as Fran lifted her legs up for her so she wouldn't need to strain herself in any way. "Good, and always hold feet up for me slave. I hate to bear the burden of doing it myself!"

"Yes maim!" Fran replied seriously and then continued her enjoying delicacy.

"I do hate when my feet hurt. It's a serious problem, slave!"

Fran poked her head up momentarily to satisfy her mistress's complaint. "I'll carry you around in public anytime you desire. You won't ever have to use your feet ever again, mistress! I mean that!" Fran then preceded to continue drooling and worshipping her mistress's feet like a lowly, dirty slave.

"What will Rich thing? You carrying me around the store? I admit, It makes me hot just at the thought of it. In public. Me ordering you around while you bear the burden of having to carry me everywhere!..."

Who cares what he thinks. I get wet when the idea comes into my head." Fran replied. "Just say it's a girl's thing. He wont question it. He knows I worship you already and he even has fooled around with us together. He'll probably get hard watching it." She said as she licked up her slobber from the pristine looking feet of her mistress.

"Okay. Let's do it! Tonight! At the party!" Lisa said with excitement. Might as well get it out of the way now! All the other women will be jealous of me anyway!"

Fran stood up finally and rubbed her sex before serving her mistress properly.

"Who doesn't want a slave!" Lisa remarked with humorous sincerity. "I fuckin' love it!"

Lisa sipped her drink once more and then Fran moved forward and loomed over her with her. Fran's large, sturdy frame and long, muscular arms stretched out wide and came under Lisa's body. Lisa sat with her legs crossed and rubbed her sex as the juices were now flowing out of her throbbing pussy. Her pussy now even more sensitive and she continued stimulating herself as her slave lifted her up without any assistance and held her underneath her scrawny butt within her robust and capable hands.

"Mmmm lick my twat slave! Do it! Mmmmmm!" Lisa was running out of patience and demanded Fran get to work immediately. Fran lifted Lisa up and sat her little skiny legs up over her strapping broad shoulders.

"Mmmm It feels soooo fuckin' good!" Lisa yelled as Fran held her friends pussy even higher and began to lick the throbbing clit for her mistress's immediate needs. "Ohhhh my god It feels soooo fuckin' gooood!" Lisa yelled in bliss as her big, powerful slave held her in place with her strapping hands and massive arms whilst licking her pussy like a professional pussy eater.

Lisa grabbed Fran's hair and pulled on it to indicate Fran must move her tounge faster. "I will hurt you, slave!" She said as she pulled Fran's face and tounge ever deeper for her own wild pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! I'm almost there... YES YES FUCK into her slaves face so hard that Fran