Zena

Story Info
A stand alone spln off from Eva stories.
4.3k words
4.27
1.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting at the bar with this most uncomfortable feeling in my bum and the most comfortable feeling of anticipation in my pussy. As instructed I had travelled here not wearing knickers and with a plug in my bottom. You may not realise how much a train vibrates until you have travelled on one with a plug up your bum. For this reason I was standing most of the way, feeling rather conspicuous.

Should I be here? I am happily married to a wonderful caring man who would do anything for me and for our two children. The only downside is our sex life or lack of it. Don, my husband, could happily do without sex and only fucks me about once a month when I instigate it, more or less force him to. No, I shouldn't be here. But I am.

I saw Bob, manager of another branch, at the monthly meeting and hooked up with him. Following some amazing sex which included getting my bum smacked and him taking total control and giving me the best fuck ever. His last words to me were that at the next meeting l was to be here the night before where he will have booked a room. I was to have a butt plug in my bum, no knickers and be waiting for him in the bar.

I was well down my second drink by the time sir arrived and I had to sit there while he had a drink. I wished I was wearing knickers, his closeness, his smell ( a musky, lemony scent), his mere presence but mainly his eyes that pinned me to the spot all had their effect on my now soaking pussy. He was obviously wearing his working clothes, suit and tie, he had not even loosened his tie.

We walked to the lift, holding hands like any normal loving couple. When we reached the lift he let go of my hand and placed his hand on my bum. He directed me into the lift where he continued to massage my bum, gradually lifting my skirt until he was rubbing my bare bum. Walking to the room I was on display to anybody behind us, including the red 'gem' that decorated the plug.

In the room Bob made me stand with my back to him, he had fastened the skirt of my dress so my bum and its decoration was on display. I could hear him moving about, the scrape of a chair, the clink of a bottle on glass and then the strike of a match and the smell of cigar smoke. There are notices banning smoking.

"Take your dress off," he ordered. Oh shit, here we go, my pussy tingled and my nipples stood to attention. I unzipped my dress and pulled it over my head, throwing it on the bed. Wearing a bra, stockings, ridiculous heels and of course a plug up my bum, I awaited further instructions.

"Turn round," I am going to have to look at him. He was sitting there with a glass of amber liquid in one hand and a cigar in the other. He blew smoke in my face. "Bra," he said and I took my bra off. He nodded towards another chair so I threw my bra there. He looked me up and down, I blushed feeling so vulnerable, I have not felt like this for so long. He took another drink. "Lay on the bed with your legs open and wide so I can have a close look at how you have been treating my property."

I thought I was vulnerable before but this position left me wide open, literally. I kept my legs straight and wide and could see sir between them sitting, supping and smoking. He had a sardonic smile as he blew smoke towards my pussy. My legs were aching and he just sat there, looking at me. I held my legs when I could not keep them up any longer and bent my knees.

"Well you seem to have done a reasonable job of shaving my cunt," he complimented me. "Kneel in front of me," I did as asked, relieved to change the position of my legs. He placed a bar in my mouth, I think it was made of plastic. And tied it behind my head, I had never seen a gag like this before. In fact this is the first time I've actually seen a gag in the flesh. It pulled my lips back at the side.

"Kneel on the bed, cunt to me," What was I doing? I have a kind and gentle husband who would do anything for me, apart from giving me a decent sex life. I don't have to be abused like this, but, hell, I do need to be. He swapped the plug in my bum for something cold which turned out to be a metal hook which he attached to the ties on my mouth gag. This pulled my head back and arched my back.

"Beautiful," he said. My back was arched, my mouth was hurting and the thing in my bum was really tight. Without warning he fucked me, fast and hard, I let out a muffled scream. My eyes watered, it was absolutely fucking marvelous and or marvelous fucking. I climaxed very quickly, my muted yells echoed around the room.

"On the floor on your knees," I worked my way down until I was kneeling up, my tits facing him and my head was pulled back. So far back that all I could look at was the ceiling. "On all fours, crawl to the bathroom," at least I was looking where I was going as I painfully made my way to the bathroom. Sir walked behind me smacking my bum hard as we went along.

"Into the shower," was his next instruction. Here I am kneeling in the shower looking up at the large shower head. I'm naked and he is fully dressed in his suit with his cock sticking out. I noticed this while he pulled me up by my hair. Why am I here? here in a shower? He cannot use my mouth. Hell! He's not going to pee on me is he? I won't stand for that, my hands are free. If he pees I'll direct his cock so he soaks himself.

"Yeeoooow!" he's clipped something on my nipple. "Yeeooooow!" and the other one, they say you can't feel pain in two places at once, whoever they are bollocks!

"Turn around," I eased myself round until my back was to him. He unfastened the thing in my bum and took it out. Thank God I could straighten my neck. He walked around me until I was looking directly at his cock. He unfastened the horse's bit in my mouth and of course replaced it with his rather large cock. Not for long, he used the hook thing that had been up my bum to lift the chain between my nipple clamps and led me crawling back to the bedroom.

While I knelt, Bob undressed and lay on the bed. "Get on me and suck my nipples, work your way down my body and if you are very good I'll let you lick my arse." Lick his arse if I'm good, for fuck sake that's no reward, I don't want to lick his fucking arse. He expects me to be good by that he means obedient. Why Is my pussy leaking? Why am I kissing and sucking his nipples and down his body as if my life depends on it?

My tongue reached his belly button and his cock, I laved his belly button and rubbed my chin up and down his cock. I kissed the end of it then licked down its length to his balls. I continued doing this for a while before taking one of his balls in my mouth. I have been watching a lot of porn to learn what to do. He lifted his legs, I was looking directly at his hairy bumhole!

Well I must have been good, I nearly laughed, only this was too serious. Could I bring myself so low? Is this as bad as being pissed on? Are there degrees of sluttyness? I tentatively licked around his bumhole, eventually licking it several times. He pulled me back up by my hair until we were eye to eye, he kissed me, one hand behind my head and one on my bum. "Beg me to fuck your arse," he whispered. I am in turmoil, do I want him to do it? No! Do I want to give him complete control? Oh yes!

"Please fuck my arse sir," I begged.

"Seeing you asked so nicely, lean across and pass me the lube and the riding crop," I reached for them both which he had placed in readiness, he took the crop from me. "Put some lube on my cock and squirt some up your arse. Then hold my cock and lower yourself onto it, at your own pace but It must go all the way, so my pubes are tickling your or more correctly my cunt. I will encourage you by pulling the nipple clamps and hitting you with the crop." The bastard was smiling, almost laughing.

I squatted facing him and held his cock upright. Lowering myself onto it I felt the end prodding my hole. I tried to relax my bum and slowly lowered onto his cock, Christ it was tight it hurt. I'm glad I used the butt plug to prepare for this. Wow the head was in, it hurt but the feeling of achievement, of pleasing sir made the hurt negligible. The pull on my nipples and the discomfort of the crop strokes were extras to the main events.

He was in all the way, his pubes on my pussy. He pulled me to him by the nipple chain, at least my hair was left alone. He rammed in and out, my chest on his, the clamps rubbing on his chest and causing major nipple pain. He climaxed into me with a shout, I was on my knees and so I stretched my legs out, wiggling my bum feeling the strange comfort of his cock inside me.

My eyes were watering, I lifted my head and looked at sir, I kissed him. "Good girl, you have been so good that I am going to spank your bum before we go for dinner. I will stop when my cock slides out." his hand came down on my left cheek.

"Yeeoow," I tightened my grip on his cock as he used both hands to spank me. Spank me for being good! Eventually due to lube and his cock shrinking it slipped out and he stopped. "Thank you, sir."

He sent me for a shower, laughing as I joggled out with one hand over my leaky bum and the other holding my bouncy tits. Of course he joined me in the shower and we giggled as we washed each other. After I had dried sir and myself I stood in front of the full length mirror and took an inventory. Nipples protruding and redder than usual, there were red marks all over my body from the crop, particularly my tits. My bumhole looked okay and my bum cheeks were glowing bright red. I will be okay in the morning apart from some bum and pussy soreness, assuming one or the other will take another bashing later.

"Before we go down for dinner I want you to help me with something," he said, producing some strange straps. He handed two to me and showed me how to hook them onto the divan bed legs. What the fuck did he intend to do with them? Who am I trying to kid? I am going to be the one fettered in them.

We dressed and dined in a most civilised manner, talked of inconsequential things even some work things. Drank some wine and all the time my mind was on the restraints waiting for me in the bedroom. I had permanently erect nipples and a permanently wet pussy. My legs were jelly as we walked to the room.

"Strip and lie on the bed, arms and legs spread," he whispered, more menacing than if he had shouted. Stark naked I lay there, arms and legs spread. He fastened my arms and legs using Velcro cuffs that were attached to the restraints. He smiled at me and went to each of the bonds and pulled them tighter, my legs were spread further than I thought possible.

All this was done in silence, also in silence he lifted his bag and produced a multi tail whip and laid it on my stomach, having made sure I saw it. This was followed by a cane, the riding crop, various nasty looking clamps. "This is a clitoris clamp, see how tight it can go?" Yikes I could. A roller thing with spikes and finally a gag with like a little stubby penis to go in the mouth.

They lay across my stomach, instruments of torture. He picked up the gag and stuck the stubby penis in my mouth, fastening the straps behind my head. He cleared my stomach and sat on the bed. Idly playing with my nipple he said in a conversational tone. "You are now totally in my power, that is a very effective gag so you will get no help. I have wanted to experiment with some of these things for sometime, you are my perfect subject or perhaps object would be more appropriate," his tone was so matter of fact.

My stomach churned, god, I was pleased I had been to the loo, I was so exposed. He would not do anything to seriously hurt me. Would he? He stopped playing with my nipple and moved to the end of the bed. I was looking at him, he was looking at my gaping pussy, shining with my juices. He was holding the cane!

He crawled up between my legs and using his thumbs he spread my lips and with his lips he kissed my pussy. He put his tongue into me before he used it along with his top teeth to tease my clit. Oh God if this is torture play on. A digit was inserted into my pussy and another in my bum but it was the tongue on my clit that was driving me wild.

I climaxed, arching my back, just about the only thing I could move. I wanted to lift my legs, to grab his head, anything but lay here immobilised. He didn't stop, my whole body was on edge, quivering. After my third or fourth climax he stopped with his mouth. His tongue meandered up my body to my belly button while his fingers continued their activity.

The build up, the helplessness, the fear but mainly his mouth put me in such a state. I was sweating, my heart pumping, he was killing me! He bit and sucked my nipples then he fucked me. When I thought I couldn't take any more his cock stretched my overworked pussy and brought on another climax. I am fucked literally and metaphorically and still he keeps going. I tried to tell him but the dumpy cock in my mouth prevented me.

"Would you prefer a real cock in your mouth?" I nodded anything is better than this fucking thing. He took the gag out.

"Thank you sir," I said. He filled my mouth with his tongue as he kissed me and rammed his cock in my pussy even harder. He pulled out leaving me feeling surprisingly empty. With his knees on either side of me he more or less squatted on my tits and fed his cock into my mouth. Although much bigger his real cock was much better than the rubber thing and soon ejaculated what seemed like a gallon of sperm.

I swallowed as much as I could. He moved to the end of the bed, poured himself a whisky, not from the mini bar but a posh one he brought with him. He lit a cigar, disregarding the smoke detector and observed me, perhaps scrutinising me and as the part of me nearest to him was my pussy. For fuck sake I blushed. His sardonic smile was not helping my self confidence. My legs ache from being spread, my bladder was full and I just wanted to move.

Releasing one arm, he told me to free myself and walked off to the bathroom. I freed myself and luckily he had left the bathroom so I dashed in and peed. What a relief! I washed my face and pussy and went out to face him again. He was sitting in the chair again with a glass of whisky and a smile. I got down on all fours and crawled to him ending up between his legs, my arms resting on his thighs, my mouth level with his cock and me looking up at his face begging for approval.

He ruffled my hair like I was a little girl and handed me a glass of neat whisky like an adult. "How did you like being so vulnerable?" How did I like it? I loved it. I hated it.

"I liked you being in control, I hated not being able to reciprocate, put my arms round you, lift my legs. I loved not knowing what was next, I was near orgasm thinking about the restraints while we were eating. I loved the orgasms. I loved letting go. Fuck it I love the sex!"

"Good, I enjoyed your devotion. If I wake up in the morning with my cock in your mouth you will be rewarded, if not well...." I looked up at him showing, I hope, my devotion.

"Yes sir," I said huskily.

"You seem to have leaked on the bed, you allow my cunt to be so sloppy but I must admit I find it very attractive." He was getting hard again so I leant forward and kissed it. This seemed to boost the expansion rate. "I have done enough of the work so you will fuck me." He pushed me away and lay on the bed.

"Get on top, fuck me cowgirl style," he ordered. Thank God I'd been watching porn and knew what this was. I climbed on top and lowered myself onto his cock which he was kind enough to hold up for me. I bounced up and down on him, lifting myself all the way up his cock, my tits caromed around as if they had independent suspension until he grabbed my oh so tender nipples.

My eyes watered, my pussy was sore, every time it hit his pubes a lightning bolt of pain and pleasure shot from my pussy and nipples to somewhere in my brain and all through my body. Oh fuck I've just added another wet patch, very wet! It is the first time I've squirted, I thought that wasn't real and only happened in the porn films.

I was struggling to keep going following the flooding, he pulled me down and fucked me from underneath. I felt like a rag doll as I bounced around, suddenly he grabbed my bum and pulled me into him as he climaxed. We rolled on our side and sir pulled the covers over us and said "Go to sleep."

He was holding me to him and I must admit I was so knackered I knew I would soon be asleep. But I have what remains of my makeup on, I am sweaty and covered in all sorts of excretions. I don't go to bed without washing and preparing myself for the morning. Ah well it's worth it. I hope I wake up before sir so I can be sucking his cock.

I woke up in the night for a call of nature, quickly cleaned up and set my phone alarm so I could wake him with a blow job. If I do my reward is a smack bum! If not my punishment is a smacked clitoris with the crop, I didn't fancy that, my pussy was sore enough.

It seemed like minutes later my alarm went off, yes, suck his cock, urgent. He should be lying on his back with easy access to his cock, no he's on his side facing away from me. So I'm on my knees again, at the side of the bed trying to reach his cock with my mouth without waking him. I gently pushed his knees down, don't wake up please. I reached his not insignificant cock, although it wasn't at its best...yet.

I have visited sweeter places, the smell of stale sweat, of dried cum and my secretions was not pleasant. I licked around the end and felt it slowly grow, it tasted as bad as it smelt. More of it entered my mouth filling it. I held his balls, I wanted him to cum in my mouth and leave my tender pussy alone. I never thought I would think that, I thought I would want him fucking me all night but it was stinging already I think another shag would permanently disable me.

I was doing well, I think he was getting close when a hand grabbed the back of my head and pulled me further onto his cock, it hit the back of my throat and I gagged. I thought I was going to be sick and pulled my head back. I took a breath and he pulled me back on again. This time in and out, I gagged again before his sperm hit my face. He was holding my head back by his favourite handle, my hair, so I could not get it in my mouth and it splattered all over my face. His humiliation of me was complete, I have hit rock bottom, I hate to admit, I love it.

"What a mess you are, filthy bitch, but you have been a good girl so you can have your arse smacked," he generously offered and I gladly accepted. I am bent over his knee, both of us naked and dirty. He spanked me hard, all the blows were on the bottom of my bottom and my upper thighs. Basically the part I was going to spend the day sitting on. "Go and have a shower, you stink," he said with a final slap as I went.

The shower was wonderful, even the sting of the hot water on my bum. I felt clean. I dried myself and went back into the bedroom, wearing the towel which I dropped on the chair as I sat down to dry my hair. Sir went for a shower, he was out before I had finished drying my hair. He sat naked in his chair, totally relaxed although without his cigar and whisky, he watched me.

When I had brushed my hair I debated whether I should get dressed or put my makeup on first. I decided to stay naked for as long as possible because I am a slut. I finished my makeup and still he didn't move. I selected a clean bra and put it on, fastening at the front and twisting it round. It was a black, sexy and my nipples could easily be seen.

Next I put a matching suspender belt on, sat down and slowly rolled a black stocking up my outstretched leg, it always seemed so sexy when I saw it on the television, I repeated with the other leg. I selected a pair of skimpy knickers also matching.

"Stop," he said. "Come here," he handed me a pink thing, kind of like a bulb with a tail. "Put the fat end in your cunt, I assume it's wet enough, it always is," it was. I squatted down and inserted it as I would a Tampax, I was more embarrassed doing this than all the humiliating things I have done so far. "You will remove it at the end of the meeting, suck it clean and give it back to me."

12