Zena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell is it? Whatever it is, it does not bode well for me. I put my knickers on and finished getting dressed, more conservative than of late as sir does not want his goods on show. He quickly dressed and we went down for breakfast. He sent me to the meeting ahead of him so we did not go in together.

Bored, how these old farts can make fifteen minutes of useful information last all day I don't know. About an hour in just as I was dozing off I felt a tingling in my pussy, it certainly woke me up. Now I know what the pink thing is, he must have control of it.

The tingling was quite pleasant and in fact therapeutic to my sore pussy. When everything was fine and I was perhaps near dozing off again a sharp blast made me jump and yelp, every eye in the room turned on me. "Oh sorry, cramp," I mumbled blushing. That bastard, I started giggling. "Sorry," I said.

The whole day progressed in a similar fashion but I managed to remain silent but on edge which kept me awake waiting for the next boost. He was kind enough not to make me orgasm. At the end of the day I went into the ladies, took the fucking thing out, sucked it and furtively handed it to sir.

My journey home was uneventful, not having anything stuck up my bum made it better than the outward trip. But my smacked bum and sore pussy and to a lesser extent bumhole caused the journey to be not too comfortable. All of this helped me recall the wonderful time I have just had.

12