Zena Pt. 01

Story Info
Penny teaches her niece Zena the ways of the world.
6.8k words
4.54
22.9k
35

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AussieKev1
AussieKev1
134 Followers

My friend Penny's fantasy of incest, told by her, written by me.

My sister Marina asked to me to have a chat with her daughter Zena. "I'm worried about Zena, Penny. I don't think she'll ever find a husband. She's brought a few boys home but they never last."

I said, "I'm sure there's nothing to worry about, Marina. She's a gorgeous young woman and she has all the right curves in the right places."

"I know Penny, but I think she's a bit naive when it comes to the sex thing. It's not something I've ever felt comfortable talking to her about. I know other mothers explain a lot more to their daughters than just the birds and the bees. Maybe you could talk to her for me."

"I don't know Marina .........."

She interrupted my response, "Go on Penny, you get on with her like a sister. She thinks you're the coolest auntie on earth. I'm sure she'll open up to you."

Hearing her say Zena would open up to me gave me a little thrill. "OK, I'll do it but you'll need to do something for me."

"Anything Penny, what do you want me to do?"

"I'll let you know after I've had my talk with Zena. Tell her to come over to my place tomorrow and we'll have lunch," I knew we wouldn't be disturbed. My family were away in the country for the week, "oh, and tell her to bring her swimmers. It's supposed to be hot tomorrow."

I'd always found Zena to be very attractive, sexy even, since she blossomed into womanhood. I know I shouldn't think about my niece like that, but I can't help it.

Zena arrived at about 11 the next morning. Zena is 19, tall like me and very curvaceous. She was wearing her blue bikini, with a wrap around on her lower half. Her D cup bikini top was very brief and her breasts spilled out a bit on the outsides and on the insides formed a lovely cleavage that I'd just love to bury my head in.

We hugged when we got inside, a little longer than just a friendly hug. I loved the feel of her breasts pressing against mine and when we parted I looked her up and down. "You've grown into such a beautiful woman Zena," I said but my appraisal wasn't just auntie like. She must have enjoyed the hug too because her nipples were now making a prominent impression on her bikini top. I felt a twinge in my pussy.

We chatted about this and that and got some cool drinks (and a little ouzo) to take out to the pool. I went and put on my one piece that was designed with a very deep cleavage and sat very high on my thighs and went to a g-string at the back.

When I arrived in the backyard, Zena wolf whistled me. "Looking hot auntie Penny. I love the high cut of those swimmers. Very risqué!" she said as I sat on the sun lounge beside her.

She had taken off her wrap around and her bikini bottoms were very brief, so brief that she must have had a wax so her pubic hair didn't stick out. She hadn't gone all the way though because the contours of her trimmed bush could clearly be seen pressing against the material.

"You should talk Zena. That bikini doesn't hide much," I laughed and touched her on the leg with my hand, letting the touch linger a bit.

"Well auntie, you know what they say. 'If you've got it, flaunt.' I guess I'm just like you, eh?" and we both laughed, Zena returning my touch. Electricity sparked from the feel of her hand on my leg straight to my pussy.

"Yes Zena, you've got it all going on. Which makes me wonder why you don't have a boyfriend."

"You're just like mum, auntie," she laughed. I couldn't help watching her beautiful tits jiggle as she did. "I can't talk to her about things like that, but I feel more comfortable with you. You're the cool auntie"

I tried to make her more comfortable. I put my hand on her knee, "You can tell me anything Zena and you can ask me anything."

"I'm a bit scared of losing my virginity auntie. I've heard that it can hurt and the first time can be off putting if the boy doesn't know what he's doing," Zena said and then looked around conspiratorially, "I've heard it's much better to have it done by an older man, with experience."

I replied, "That is true, Zena. My virginity was taken by an older man and it was the most exhilarating experience. It also gave me an idea of what standards I should expect from lovemaking and that the clumsy efforts of some subsequent boys wasn't what it was all about. Eventually, I ended up having to tell them what to do, but if it wasn't for that experienced older man, I wouldn't have known either."

"It's so exciting hearing you talk about it Auntie, tell me more," Zena said as she moved her sun lounge up against mine and laid with her head on my boob, using it like a pillow.

"OK, but this will need to be our very own secret. I'll tell you about things, I've only told your mother," she looked surprised.

I stroked her hair and continued, "An experienced man knows not to go in for the kill straight away. He knows that a woman needs to be brought to readiness slowly and that she likes to be touched in certain spots to make her excited and moist."

Zena mewed, "Mmm, you mean the way I feel snuggled up in bed at night sometimes and want to touch myself?"

"Like that, but much more. An experienced man knows places to touch a woman that you wouldn't thing of, like your ears," I said as I moved the hand stroking her hair to her ear and ever so gently ran my fingers behind it and over her lobe.

I continued, "And the side of your neck and under your chin," as I replicated what said.

Zena shivered, "That feels so nice Auntie and who would think that touching me in those places would make my nipples feel so nice."

"Does it make your nipples feel nice, Zena?"

"Yes Auntie, it makes me want to touch them."

I undid the bow knot holding the halter of her bikini top together and said, "Why don't you Zena? Show me how you like to touch your nipples."

She held the cups of her bikini top to her wonderful breasts and sat up with a shocked look, "I couldn't Auntie," I was disheartened at that and then she continued, "somebody might see."

"Don't worry dear, nobody can see in here and we have security gates, so nobody can come in and your uncle and cousins have gone country for a week, so nobody will see but you Auntie Penny. Remember? Our little secret?"

"Yes, our little secret," she said as I unclipped the back. Zena let the material fall exposing those beauties to me for the first time. I stared and took a sharp intake of breath. "Do you like like them Auntie Penny?"

"They are gorgeous," was all I could say and they were full and slightly tear dropped, firm and sitting high. Her nipples were very prominent and very stiff. She was obviously very turned on.

"Can you show me how they should be touched, Aunty, like you did with my ears and neck?"

"Of course dear. Your breasts are an important part of foreplay and fucking and pleasuring yourself," I said as I took a large breast in each hand, lifting them, weighing them.

"That feels nice Aunt Penny, what do you mean pleasuring yourself? Do you pleasure yourself?"

"I mean like when you get those exciting feelings when you're tucked up in bed. You touch yourself, don't you Zena?"

I was now gently, lightly grazing the backs of my fingers over Zena's hard nipples. She seemed embarrassed by my question and looked down, but answered yes.

"There's no need to be embarrassed Zena. Everybody does it. I do it, your Uncle Nick does it, your mum even masturbates."

She looked shocked, but relieved and she opened up a little, she giggled, "That word 'masturbate' sounds so naughty. They taught us at school we should never masturbate, but I do. I bought myself a toy online, Aunt Penny. I use that to masturbate."

She groaned and shivered as I took her hard nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and rolled them gently, "I have many different toys, Zena. They all do different things. I'll show you how some of them work later."

"That feels so good, Aunt Penny. Can I try it on your boobies?"

I stood and undid the top of my one piece. I was going to leave it at that, but thought how naughty and nice it would feel to be naked in front of my niece, so I removed the whole outfit. I'm normally a bit shy and nervous about being naked in front of others, but I was very horny and in this I was taking the lead, so I needed to be confident.

I sit back down, facing each other, one of my legs on the outside of hers and one between her legs, our knees and flesh of our lower thighs just touching occasionally.

"They're great, Aunt Penny and so big. I bet you were popular with the boys when you were young," she said as she put a hand under each one.

Her touch on my breasts was electric. I don't think she understood the effect her touch was having, but my pussy did. A little bit of juice cane out when my pussy contracted at her touch.

A little huskily, I said, "I'm still popular with the boys dear. Young and old."

She weighed my tits in her hands, the same way I did with hers, "They're so firm and heavy, auntie. I didn't think they'd be so heavy," as she now kneaded them. It wasn't what I'd shown her, but she was exploring and I liked it.

"That's nice Zena, have you played with many boys?" I asked her as she now went back to the program and was grazing my nipples lightly.

Her eyes didn't leave my breasts when she answered, "Just a few, but I find them too rough and too keen to get their cocks in my pussy." She stopped, realising what she'd said in front of her auntie. "But I've never let them auntie."

I leaned forward and resumed rolling her nipples around as she continued to do it to me. I knew I needed to increase her excitement to get her to open up more.

"What types of things have you done with boys, dear?"

"I've let them play with my boobies and down there. I let one boy put his finger in me, but they're always so rough," she was breathing a little heavier. "I've touched a few boys' and jiggled them around."

I started gently pinching Zena's nipples and pulling on them and she mirrored what I did. "It's OK sweetie, you can use words like tits and pussy and cock. I know you'd use them with your girlfriends." She giggled again and nodded.

"Now tell me what you did with their cocks dear," as I leaned forward and took one of her delectable nipples into my mouth.

"That feels soooo good Aunt Penny. I do get excited by their cocks, auntie. I love how stiff and veiny they get and how their cock heads get all red and how some their cock heads come out of their foreskin," she was being more open now.

"I like looking at cocks and balls and their reactions to what I do with them," she continued.

I took my mouth from her nipple and said, "What things do you do with them Zena?," as I took her other nipple in my mouth.

She inhaled deeply when I sucked on her nipple, "I like to move my hand up and down their shaft and feel their balls jiggle as I get faster. I really like the ones with foreskins and how it comes up over the head of their cocks and then uncovers it again when my hand comes back down."

"I like how they start breathing heavier and moaning when I move my hand faster and faster. I know they're going to shoot their spunk soon when they do that," I noticed Zena's hand move down to her crotch and touch her bikini clad pussy.

"Go on," I encouraged her, gently biting and grazing her nipple with my teeth.

"Oh auntie! I love it best when I see their spunk shooting up in the air. It makes me so hot knowing that I've given them so much pleasure."

I knew she was close to orgasming and if I'd be touching myself I would be too. I stopped and stood up and took her hand. "Why don't we go inside and have a bite to eat and talk some more?"

She stood up and I said, "Let's leave these out here so they can dry. They look a little wet," as I crouched to lower her bikini bottoms. When her pussy was exposed, my nose was hit by the waft of fresh, young, excited pussy. It was heavenly.

Zena's bush was just like mine, a neatly cropped mound, but she had waxed her bikini line. I wondered if she'd waxed her puddly lips and around her little puckered hole as well.

We walked hand in hand to the sliding door leading to the kitchen/dining room. I let Zena go in first and admired her luscious peach shaped arse, which she sat down on a short stool.

I got some finger food and more wine together. She is 19 after all, so she's legally allowed to drink. I had noticed the wine she'd already had, had made her a little giggly and more uninhibited.

"It feels so freeing to be naked with you auntie and to talk about these things, I can't talk to mum about," she said.

"I don't know why she finds it difficult to talk, she's no angel. Anyway, we were talking about cocks and cum." Zena was sitting sideways to the table, so I did to, resuming the position we had been sitting outside. Those light touches of legs were very erotic.

"So, you like how excited the boys get and watching them shoot their loads. Have you ever sucked a cock?" I pushed the envelope a little further.

She hesitated, I'm sure she was going to lie and say no. "Only twice."

"And did you like it dear?"

"One I loved and one I hated. That was the last one. It made me not want to do it again," she was opening up some more, but I needed to encourage her. I took a sip of wine, prompting her to do the same.

"I can imagine dear, first tell me about the one you loved sucking."

"He took me out to dinner and on the way home I was the one who suggested we go to a 'parking spot' I knew. He was a nice, gentle guy and he didn't even ask me to do it. Some boys hassle me to suck their cocks and when they do, I refuse. This guy though didn't. I was jerking him off.......," she paused again, realising she'd let slip she wasn't as innocent as she wanted me to think.

I put my hand on her knee to reassure her, "It's OK Zena, I told you, you can tell me anything and ask me anything and no words you want use will shock or offend me. I've heard them all, now keep going." I didn't take my hand off her knee, but rubbed it gently.

"Well, he had a nice looking cock and it wasn't too big. It was a little thick but not too long. It had a nice head and I just really got the urge to take it in my mouth," she took another long sip of wine.

"I didn't really know what I was doing, but I've watch.........heard about some of the things," I interrupted her rubbed my hand from her knee to mid thigh and back again a few times.

"Honey, it's OK, you were going to say you've watched porn and seen how blow jobs happen. I love porn and reading dirty stories too, but don't think you need to be able to do the things the professional porn actresses do," I reassured her again.

"I'm so glad you understand auntie. That was the problem with the second one." I wanted to hear the rest of the first one first and told her. Hearing about her giving her first blow job was getting me hot and wet.

"So, I did things like swirling my tongue around his head and sucking it while I moved my hand up and down. I didn't want to take too much of it into my mouth. I was just experimenting a bit. I held his balls in my other hand and I could feel them moving. It wasn't like jiggling up and down, it was more like they were moving around in his ball bag."

Zena's hand had gone to her nipple and she was unconsciously playing with it as she replied the scene in her head.

"I was really enjoying it all when he told me was gonna cum. I definitely didn't want his stuff in my mouth, so I took it out and jerked him fast. His spunk flew everywhere."

I was still rubbing her thigh and said, "That sounds so exciting. I hope he didn't get any on your top, dear."

She laughed, "No, he didn't, but some went on my cheek and auntie ......."

"Yes dear?"

"It made me really horny. It felt all hot and gooey and knowing what it was ......... well, it made me have an orgasm. Is that wrong?"

"No Zena, it's not wrong and we're all different as to what we like," confessing that to me must have really turned Zena on. One hand was still playing with her nipple and her other hand was now buried in her crotch. I wished I could see what she was doing.

I continued, "I like to have a man cum in my mouth, but I don't like to swallow it. The idea of him squirting his spunk into my mouth seems so naughty, but I spit it out afterwards. I also love a man to spray his seed inside my pussy. The thought that act is what produces babies makes me orgasm. Your mother loves drinking cum and like you, loves men cumming on her face, the more the better."

I wondered if Zena caught my meaning of 'the more the better'. She may have thought the more spunk the better, but I really meant the more men the better. Whichever, Zena was clearly turned on and I felt that I needed to seize this opportunity.

I shifted forward on my stool, appearing to just adjust my position, causing my wet pussy nudged Zena's knee. I pretended not to notice and Zena didn't move her knee. I said, "All of this talk of cocks and cocksucking and cum is getting me a bit hot and bothered," as I took another sip of wine, "I'm going to need to go to my room for a little while. Would you like to use the spare room to take care of yourself?"

"Why can't we do it together auntie?" She asked, looking pleadingly.

I tried to sound disturbed, "But Zena, you're my niece!"

"But Auntie Penny, you taught me how to take care of my boobies, how is teaching me about my vag........ pussy any different?"

My ploy seemed to be working. "Well..... I suppose so."

She seemed quite excited, "And besides, you told me you were going to show me your toys."

I stood up and took Zena's hand and we walked towards my bedroom. We then put our arms around each other. That closeness of skin and soul was pricelessly exciting.

Ours is a king bed, lots of space. Zena ran towards it, leapt at it and flipped her body sideways, landing on her back on the bed, with the obligatory two bounces from the mattress. She was like a teenager who'd entered a plush hotel room for the first time. The reality is that she is a teenager. I say is, because at the time of this recounting Zena is still 19.

She moved up and put her head on the pillow, her arms and legs spread like a snow angel, basking in the joy of such a big bed. I enjoyed her youthful exuberance and the view I had between her legs. She had definitely waxed her pussy lips.

I hopped on the bed next to her and it felt a bit unnerving. In these positions we were a bit like husband and wife, lovers. I didn't want Zena to think of our relationship like that ....... yet. I still wanted to be her understanding, instructing aunt. The mother she could share her most inner sexual thoughts with.

When she said, "Where are your toys Aunty Penny?", the idea struck me.

"Before we explore those, let's finish your lesson on how a man should make love to you, excite you, make you feel like a goddess. Because that's what a good man should do, Zena. In satisfying his own desires, he should satisfy yours and treat you like a temple is Athens. Then you will want to, yearn to satisfy him ."

"You make it sound so sexy, Aunt Penny. People my age seem to want to be satisfied as soon as possible and then move on," she replied, stating what many of us know about the generations we have produced.

Rolling over and one of her right breast in my left hand and squeezing it I said, "That's just it my dear, 'wham bam thank you ma'am' is instant satisfaction. It's not deep, body shaking satisfaction. Let me show you how a man should make you ready to accept his gift and pleasure you on the way."

She smiled, "You make it sound so ..... sexy Aunt Penny, not like what my friends tell me. Show me please, show me."

I moved close to her, my naked body pressing against hers. I turned her head to mine and kissed her luscious lips. Lips closed at first, I then pushed my tongue against her lips and her mouth opened immediately.

AussieKev1
AussieKev1
134 Followers
12