Zena Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my tongue into her mouth, searching for her tongue and I found it. Her tongue searching for mine and when they found each other the entwined in a sexual orgy of flicking and licking as our lips mashed against each other's.

Zena had been quite submissive until this stage, but then she took hold of one of my tits and started massaging it. I took my mouth from hers and whispered into her ear, "That feels lovely sweetie, just don't lose sight of the fact I'm instructing you and playing the part of a man."

I started fondling one of her gorgeous breasts and continued my seduction, "It bothered me to hear that those boys wanted to put their fingers and cocks into your beautiful pussy without making it ready first. An experienced man would never do that. You should be yearning to have your pussy filled before any finger or cock goes near it."

She moaned, "Do you mean like how I feel in bed at night when I take my toy out and push it in me? Like I feel now auntie?"

"More than that Zena," I replied, tweaking her nipple, "nobody has made you ready like I'm going to make you ready, like an experienced man would make you ready. You should be at the point where you're begging to be filled. Men like to hear that, but an experienced man will know whether you're just saying it or you really mean it."

I kissed my way down from her breast over her stomach, stopping a while at her mound and taking in the aroma of her virginal pussy. I repositioned myself between her legs, now open wide and took in the vision of her gorgeous pussy, cleanly waxed. She has lovely pussy lips, petals like mine only smaller.

I looked up at her face and she was watching me intently. "An experienced man will always excite you with his lips and tongue, Zena."

"Nobody has ever done that for me Auntie. I've seen it and read about and dreamed about it. Will you lick my pussy auntie?"

"I just want to look at it a bit first Zena. It's so beautiful," I told her as I gently ran my fingers up and down her pink lips.

"I like having it looked at auntie. I like it when men try to look up my dress. That's why I like wearing short skirts and dresses," she confessed.

"So you should, you have lovely legs, I'm sure the boys get stiff cocks and think about your legs and pussy when they're jacking themselves off in bed. Tell me more Zena."

"I love it when you talk dirty like that auntie. It's not just boys, it's older men too. They really turn me on. Did you know Uncle Nick looks too?"

"No, I didn't, the dirty old perve!" I tried sound shocked, but I wasn't surprised.

"Sometimes when we come to visit I don't wear any panties so he can have a good look. I always try to sit opposite Uncle Nick and when I know he's looking and nobody else is, I open my legs a bit so he can see. It makes me wet seeing him smile at me when he's seen my pussy and when he gets a bulge in his trousers. I've always wondered what his cock looks like. Is that wrong auntie? He's my uncle."

"No, it's not wrong for a beautiful young woman like you to want to make a man horny and remember, Uncle Nick is your uncle because he's married to me. If he wasn't married to me, he'd just be another dirty old man."

"I'd never thought of it that way auntie. Do you like men looking at you auntie, you're very sexy with those big tits and arse. Men must want to look up your dress a lot too."

This talk was getting me horny, as was lightly stroking the outside of Zena's cunt. "I do Zena. But I get a bit nervous about men's reactions if I flash them. I don't need to worry about that with you dad though," it was my turn to make a confession.

"My dad looks up your dress?"

"Oh yes, I caught him trying to look not long after he married your mother. He was also sitting opposite me and I could see the bulge in his pants. I'd had a few drinks and was feeling a little brazen, so like you I opened my legs a little further. Later, your uncle went to the toilet and your mother went to get more drinks. Your dad said, 'it's a lovely view from here'. I think it must have been the wine, because I lifted the front of my skirt and spread my legs wider and said 'would you like a better look?'. He started rubbing his cock through his trousers like he was wanking. It turned me on so much, but then we heard your mum coming back so we rearranged ourselves."

"I can't believe my dad did that auntie."

I laughed and replied, "But you believe I did what I did?" she laughed along with me.

"Oh auntie, show me what an experienced man would do to make me beg him to fill my cunt with his cock."

I was a taken aback, but also very turned on by her use of 'cunt'. I'd been looking forward to this moment for a long time. I was going to taste my sweet, beautiful niece's pussy.

I leant forward and kissed Zena's wet pussy lips, feeling her juices on my lips. I flicked my tongue up her slit to taste her juices and they were divine. I gently licked up and down her outer lips and very close to her clit, without actually touching it.

I pulled Zena's lips open with my fingers and gazed at her tender, untouched pinkness. I licked it without pushing my tongue inside her. I wanted to savour this. I licked up to her clit and circled it with the point of my tongue.

"Oh, that feels so good Aunty Penny. I've never felt anything so nice in my life. I don't want it to end," Zena moaned. Her juices were flowing and I went from circling her clit down to lapping up her sweet virginal pussy juice and back up.

She shuddered when I dragged the flat of my tongue back and forth across her clit, finally having contact with. My right hand went between my legs and I started rubbing my own clit, my orgasm closely approaching.

I dipped my tongue into her fresh cunt, lapping up her juices still and I started tongue fucking her. Her moans turned to loud groans. My tongue then felt resistance.

I wanted to keep eating her, but I had to ask, "Sweetie, you told me you've used your vibrator. How do you use it?"

"Don't stop Auntie," and I continued licking her and tongue fucking her. "I rub it on my outside and sometimes I put a little bit inside me, but only a little bit."

That did it for me, I had her clit in my mouth and was gently sucking it. Finding out her hymen was still intact and she was still a virgin, put me over the edge and I started cumming, my juices covering my hand.

My moaning sent vibrations through lips and tongue to Zena's clit and she had her first proper orgasm. She held my head to her pussy and pushed her pushy against my face, rubbing her juices all over it. Her pussy was gushing with that virginal juice and it covered my face and filled my mouth. I might not like swallowing spunk, but I drank all of Zena's juices.

We lay together in a post orgasmic silence, Zena was on her side cuddled up to me. "Auntie?"

"Yes," I replied.

"That was just the best. You said some things about my mum when we were talking. We're they all true?" she asked.

"What sort of things, dear?"

"Like, you said she's no angel and that she likes to swallow spunk and have it on her face ...."

I responded, "I probably shouldn't have told you some of those things and remember, anything we talked about or did today is our little secret."

"Of course it is auntie, but I'm not completely clueless. One day when I was fixing mum's phone I came across some photos."

Oops!

Zena continued, "I know that mum has spent a lot of time here and on trips away with you and Uncle Nick all my life and those photos kind of give me an idea of what's going on."

She didn't seem disappointed, angry or jealous or anything negative, in fact she was now playing with my nipple.

"The truth is Zena that Uncle Nic and I are swingers. We don't do as much swinging these days though. Your dad was never very interested in sex and even less so after you kids were born. Your mum on the other hand, loves anything to do with sex. So, we sometimes take your mum swinging with us so she has some excitement in her life," I felt like I was in confession except for Zena now sucking my nipple.

Zena looked up at me surprised, "Really? They were just photos of you and mum and uncle naked. I thought you must be nudists or something."

It seemed I let more than I needed out of the bag, but it was good to let her know these things for my ultimate goal. Zena resumed sucking my nipple and her hand slipped down to my pussy. I opened my legs wide to give her plenty of access.

I continued, "When we started swinging less your mum was getting a bit frustrated. She didn't want to be getting her cock from strangers, so she came to us."

Again looking surprised, "You mean she had sex with uncle?"

"With both of us Zena. Remember uncle is only related to your mum because he's married to me and he's never fucked her pussy or shot his spunk into her pussy, just the other places."

Zena was stroking my pussy lips at at the same time I said "other places" she'd slipped two fingers inside me. "That feels lovely Zena, you're a quick learner."

"Other places?," she didn't seem to get my meaning, "you mean in her mouth?" She took my hand and pulled it down to her crotch, "Touch me auntie, it's so exciting talking like this."

I started rubbing her pussy, she was still very we, "her mouth and her arse, but would love to see him fuck her pussy and shoot his sound into her womb and breed her."

"Tell me more auntie. In her arse?!"

I responded, now moving my finger across the puckers of her little anus, "I told you your mother is no angel. In fact some of her favourite things is spit-roasted."

"Mmmm, that feels nice and very naughty. I don't understand auntie, what is spit-roasted?" My pussy was now making squelchy noises it was so wet from her finger fucking. My breathing was getting a bit ragged.

"If you don't know what they are, you've been watching the wrong porn," I smiled, "spit-roasting is when a woman takes one cock in her pussy, doggy style and one in her mouth."

"That sounds awesome, tell me more auntie,"

"Now don't think you can just start doing things like that. They're things you need to build to and you need an experienced and patient man to help you along, like your Uncle Nick was for your mum and I," trying to build her confidence and trust in Nic.

"I'd love you to sweetie," I thought it would be good for her to go freestyle and explore, but I gave her some tips. "Have a good look around down that's and explore with your fingers and lips and tongue. Learn about yourself from me. Experiment a little, I'll give you some guidance."

She'd already learnt something, she kissed my nipples and kissed her way down to my belly button, then moved on towards my bushy mound and beyond. The closer she got to my pleasure cove, the more she excited me.

She now lay between my outstretched thighs and looked, she pulled one labia and then the other. I was watching her closely, what she was doing and her facial expressions. She, a little clumsily but still gently took hold of each engorged lip between her thumbs and index finger and pulled them apart.

Her eyes widened and she said, "Your pussy is beautiful auntie. It looks like a flower, with petals with a bright pink centre." My pussy clenched at that and she said, "And the centre moves, like it's alive."

She moved her face forward and licked that pink centre and I was in heaven. The first touch of my gorgeous niece's tongue on my pussy. It was a moment I will always remember and hold dear.

She licked at my pink centre like a cat lapping cream. A little pussy juice escaped from me onto her tongue and she stopped licking me. She put her tongue in her mouth and smacked her lips in tiny, quick movements, like someone tasting a fine wine. She looked in the air, deciding if she liked the vintage.

I was worried she might find my juices distasteful, when she virtually buried her face in my pussy. I pushed my hips forward at the same time her tongue farted inside me.

I already knew Zena was a good kisser and she used her tongue inside my cunt like she was kissing one of her boys. Fast and furious. I loved it.

"That is very nice Zena. You're very talented with your tongue, but the muscles get tired easily," she looked up at me like the willing student she was, "you can give them a rest by using your fingers or by licking slowly and lightly over my pussy lips and clit."

She started doing as I said, with the tip of her tongue. I said encouragingly, "That feels lovely, beautiful girl, now try doing it with the flat part of your tongue," and she did. I could feel more juice coming from my pussy and her licking got faster.

Then she stopped, just when I wanted her to keep doing it. She looked up at me this time and said, "I love the taste of your pussy Auntie Penny. It's salty and soooo sexy."

"Thank you sweetheart, now pull the hood of my clit back," she looked at me like an inquisitive puppy and did what I said and looked down at my clit. It was a light bulb moment for her. "Now do what you were just doing with your tongue, but run it over my clit as well."

She did as I asked and I was elevated to a new level. "Don't stop Zena," I was now huffing and puffing, "Right there, right there, oh fuck I'm cumming, you're making your auntie cum you dirty bitch ng, ng, ng, YES, YES, YESSSSS!"

Zena kept licking me and eventually I had to push her head away, "No more!" I declared. I pulled her up to me and kissed her, tasting my own juices. Our tongues twirled around each other until I broke the seal between our lips.

"That was wonderful, wonderful, my beautiful darling," I said.

"Did I do good auntie? I thought I upset you," she looked a little sheepish.

"Why ever would you think that my lovely? You gave me the most wonderful orgasm of my life!"

"But you called me a dirty bitch and pushed my head away."

She still had a bit to learn.

We must have fallen asleep in each other's arms, because the next thing I knew I was woken by the bed shaking.

Zena was sitting on the bed facing me both our legs spread across each other's like scissors. She was looking at my pussy and I had a wonderful view of her rubbing her clit wildly.

"I'm sorry Aunt Penny," she said, not stopping her masturbation or looking away from my pussy, except to glance at my jiggly tits occasionally, "I couldn't help myself, thinking about our wonderful day yesterday and seeing and smelling your hot pussy ......."

"It's OK dear, I want to watch you. You look gorgeous with your face flushed in sexual excitement," I took my tits in my hands and played with my nipples. "I want to watch you cum and then we'll do some other new things today. That's it, stick your fingers inside your pussy, but just a little."

Her nipples are irresistible and I move to her, "Today my sweet, I'm going to show you how to 69 from the top and the bottom and we're going to eat each other to many orgasms. Then we're going to buy you some sexy lingerie for your graduation," I took her extraordinarily hard nipple in my mouth and sucked and licked.

"That's so good auntie, I'm so close."

"Cum for Aunty Penny, Zena. Let me see you in ecstasy."

"Oh god, I'm cumming auntie, I'm cumming!

She had reverted to rubbing her clit and I could see her slit perfectly. As she came, I could see her pussy muscle contracting and relaxing, fluttering in orgasm. Juice was gushing out of her. I could see her contractions starting to fade as she continued to scream obscenities.

I put my face down to her pussy, I just had to taste her pussy juices. Her fingers started to slow, but I urged her on, "Keep going sweetie, you'll have a multiple orgasm. Aunty Penny will help," and as she regained her speed, I lapped at her pussy, licking up all of that sweet virgin juice.

I thought about going further, making us both cum again, but I had bigger plans. I was taking Zena to buy lingerie for her graduation and figured if she was horny and aching for an orgasm, it would make for a better day of retail therapy.


12