Zena Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't prepared for it and my jaw dropped when she pushed her whole fist inside me. It was something I'd heard about, but never imagined happening to me. No man's fist and not many women's would fit in there, but Mel's did.

Instead of a scream or protest, it was a long loud groan that escaped my mouth. It felt great to be so full and the naughtiness of being fisted took me over the edge.

Mel pulled her fist from me and I had such an empty feeling in my pussy and she knew it. "I suppose you're ready to be filled by my cock now auntie? In fact you're yearning for it aren't you?"

"Yes I am. Fill me with your big cock. Fuck me hard and fast with it."

There was that wicked laugh again before she said to Zena, "Kneel down next to auntie and watch my big cock enter her naughty pussy. In fact, why don't you take hold of my cock and guide me in sweet pea?"

Zena smiled and said "I'd love to." She took hold of the dildo protruding from Mel's cunt and Mel reached down and turned on the vibrations. "Ooh," Zena was surprised, "it vibrates too.

Mel shuffled forward on her knees a little bringing it so that the head of her cock just kissed my pussy lips. Now all three pairs of eyes in the room were firmly focussed on the head of the dildo and my pussy lips.

She instructed Zena, "Now, using these two fingers of your other hand, pull your auntie's pretty pussy lips apart and up a little. Yes, just like that, now see that little button there, that's your auntie's clit."

Zena smiled sweetly and said, "I know, Aunt Penny showed me yesterday."

Mel said, "I bet she did. Now just rub the head of my cock up and down auntie's slit and get it nice and wet. That's it and let it linger on her clit."

I moaned loudly when she did. "See, she loves that. Now place it straight between her lips and watch it go in." We were all watching and I was feeling it. "See hoe the head is shaped so it parts those petals?" And then Mel leant forward and filled my pussy with me full length of her cock.

Zena was watching closely as Mel fucked me with long slow strokes. Unwittingly, Mel had done me a big favour. I could see the lust in Zena's eyes. She yearned to have her pussy filled with cock. By Tuesday night, she'd be ready to lose her virginity. In the meantime her lessons continued.

Mel said, "See how auntie's clit pops out each time I withdraw my cock from her slutty cunt?" she was still trying to one up me, "I'm sure she'd like it if you rubbed it with those lovely fingers of yours.

Zena bent closer, giving her a great view and letting her rub my clit each time it popped out. It also positioned her so that Mel and I took one of her melons each in a hand and played with them.

"See the effect you're having on auntie, sweetie? Can you see how much shinier my Vick is now? That's auntie's pussy juices and your the one who's making her so wet," Mel instructed.

"Can I taste it?" Zena asked and Mel slipped her Vick from me. I'm sure Zena had meant to taste my juices from the source, but when she saw Mel's cock in front of her face, she slid her plump lips over the head of the cock and down the shaft. I was impressed with the amount she took.

She then licked all the juice from the parts she hadn't reached. She licked her lips, like she'd done the day before, savouring the taste and seemingly trying to get my taste in her memory.

Mel and I had stopped dead, just taking in that wonderfully erotic sight. My pussy clenched and I'm sure Mel's did judging by the sigh of pure lust she let out.

Mel tries to take advantage of the lust filled atmosphere, "You know dear Zena, there is a way I can fuck you so you won't lose your virginity?"

I intervene, "There is no way that is happening here today. She will remain vaginally and anally intact. She can decides if and when she's ready for that, when she's wiser and more experienced."

Mel shrugged her shoulders and said, "You can't blame a girl for trying."

I see an opportunity to get one back on her, "Of course, I could fit that thing to me and fuck you in the arse." This puts Mel in a quandary.

I enjoyed seeing her squirm and decided the shopping trip needed to come to an end, "While I'd love to stretch your smallest hole, Mel, Zena and I have some other business to attend to, so if you could, please wrap our purchases."

I still had some work to do so that my plans for Zena's 'double graduation' would go without a hitch.

12