All Comments on 'Zenith's Humiliation'

by justincbenedict

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Lo_PanLo_Panover 8 years ago
Ugh....

Why do people like you post bullshit like this??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Boring. Idiotic. A waste of time. I stopped reading about a third through this pile of garbage.

Nothing erotic about this at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CRAP

Someone needs to beat you .

SikoticVinylSikoticVinylover 8 years ago
Could use some work

You've got an interesting idea going on, but a lot of it is showing and background character building that muddles the erotica.

This could easily be a multiparty story, starting with why happens infront of the family, then another short about what happens with the cousin and go into more details.

Sights, sounds, smells, and feelings would make it much more enthralling.

Keep up the writting though! And, don't pay much head to the negative, ananyomous comments who just say it's crap without saying why. Good luck!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Nothing

But Crap! first two lines were enough for me.

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
Crap does not ever resemble BDSM

Check the stalwart of BDSM, RACK -- Risk-aware consensual kink (RACK, also risk-accepted consensual kink) What you wrote belongs in a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good start

A very good start of a story i definitely would like to read more like maybe the rest of the family getting into it maybe the cousins take her back out side nude and make her stay that way as she does more for the others in the family!

redlion75redlion752 months ago

No regard for the family of his sub means no respect for her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Reign in the abuse by other family members, Jasmine, Carlyle, and Rosemary. They are to abusive, Ric needs to protect her some. If you must humiliate her have her strip in front of the family, an stay naked for several days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous