Zero Day Exploited Priyanka Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selfie time! Get the café counter in the picture and send it to me.

She forced herself to remain calm, turned and snapped a selfie with the counter in the background.

Goodness, you are so pretty! Okay, pet, here is your task. You need to take another selfie with the café counter in the background, only this time with your jacket open. Don't forget to smile! You have 30 minutes.

Pri's heart jumped as she read the order she had half been expecting. There was no way! She furiously typed in her excuses, met only with an ominous warning that she only had 29 more minutes. She looked around in desperation. There was no way! Her head was on a swivel, glancing around, trying to figure a way out of her predicament. Slowly but surely, a plan started to form. She figured she could open her jacket and snap the selfie in less than 5 seconds, so she didn't need a lot of time. Also, she realized he didn't say she have to stay in her seat. If she moved to the entrance to women's restroom, she would be protected on three sides, provided no one left the restroom while she snapped her picture. Her back would be to the counter, so no one would be able to see her.

She scouted out the location, reassuring herself everything would work. As soon as that girl in the stall left, she would do it. Just as the rest room cleared, two girls came in an started to touch up their makeup. Pri glanced at her watch to see that she had plenty of time left. Not wanting to risk it, she figured she had a few moments while they were occupied, so she slipped out.

Deftly unbuttoning her jacket while holding it closed, she snapped a test selfie. Her heart started to race as she prepared to open it. She took a quick breath, steeled her nerves, pulled open her jacket and snapped a selfie. She covered back up and glanced around, detecting no lingering stares from other students. She returned to her table and pulled up her selfie. To her dismay, it only showed one breast. The jacket had hung over her right side. She paused to consider this new development. How was she going to open both sides of her jacket at the same time? A new plan came to her.

She looked around again, searching for any indication that someone was watching her. Satisfied, she moved once again to the women's restroom. A check showed the coast was clear, so she stepped out to try again. This time she hooked her jacket into her waistline on the right. Now when she released her jacket, a shrug allowed it to hang open and she snapped a picture. Covering back up, she returned to her seat. Repeated glance indicated nothing was amiss. She checked her selfie, nodding at her ingenuity. The jacket had fallen open perfectly, displaying both her breasts. Then her blood froze as she noticed something: she wasn't smiling. She had been so focused on getting her jacket open she had forgotten to smile. Pri clenched her fist in frustration at her stupidity. With a deep breath she headed back to the restroom to try again.

Another girl was in there, so she waited in a stall while she finished, checking her time. Less than seven minutes remained for her task, and she prayed that the other girl would hurry up already. Finally she finished and Pri exited shortly after the other girl. This time she checked her selfie before heading back to her table. Incredibly, she had failed again, as the photo was blurry. She glanced around a quickly positioned herself again, this time taking a burst of pictures. As she reviewed her pictures, she was startled as a girl brushed past her to use the restroom.

Pri snapped back into the moment, realizing she was standing in a public walkway, clutching her jacket closed over her bare chest as she looked at topless selfies on her phone. She frowned, buttoned up and returned to her seat. The burst had been a brilliant idea, as several shots were perfect. She had completed her task with minutes left to spare. With an air of confidence, she sent him the picture, picked up her coffee and headed back to her room. As she walked, she thought about what she had just done. She wondered if her proposed punishment of a single topless selfie in a restroom would be sufficient. But what should she propose instead? A chat window opened as soon as she returned.

Wasn't that fun?

"No, that was bad!" she pouted, unable to suppress a smile. It had been kind of fun.

Lets look at the picture set.

The photos started opening on her screen, first of her fully clothed, then undressing, then putting on her jacket, then with the selfies from the café. There was nothing to indicate that she had been forced to do that, just her behaving badly.

While it is still fresh in your mind, write a story about your evening. I'm signing off. Don't forget, you need to submit your punishment paper by 5 pm tomorrow. Good night, beautiful.

"Good night."

Pri looked at her photos again, studying her appearance. She had just taken a topless selfie in a public place. She shook her head in disbelief, opened a new document, and started writing down her thought. Two pages later she was finished. She got ready for bed, edged herself, and drifted to sleep and dreams of getting caught.

Amy was becoming a better runner with every day and had stopped complaining as much. Their pace picked up also, and Pri was once again getting a good work out. She allowed her eyes to linger on guys as they jogged, getting her mind in the proper frame to facilitate her edging after her shower. The morning edges were not only extremely frustrating, but also kept her mind in the gutter all day long. Everything seemed sexual now, and it was all she could do to focus on her schoolwork.

That evening before dinner, Pri skimmed her paper one last time. She had finally settled on her punishment, five selfies of her topless. She hoped it would be acceptable. She uploaded it at the link he had provided and waited. Nothing happened, and so, with a shrug, she returned to her school work. That night, a chat window opened, followed by the customary request for a strip tease. She complied, finishing with the best twerking moves she had mastered.

Goodness you are incredible. If only we could get a pole for you to work with.

"A pole? For what?"

Oh, sweetie. A topic for another time. Okay, I've received your paper and will review it. I have run it through turnitin and you scored really high, so you clearly took the assignment seriously. You, however, are not finished. While I will read it and pass my judgment on it, Monday evening at 9 pm sharp, you will present your paper. You will take this presentation seriously, and I expect you to be fully dressed as if you were presenting for your professor.

"Okay...?"

Write this down so you don't forget. You will be presenting to a court program running on your laptop at 9pm. The court will deliver my judgment after you are complete.

"Okay. I am really sorry, it won't happen again."

I understand, pet, but rules are rules and you must follow them. So, how was your day?

Pri was surprised at his question, but soon started telling him about her day. She was so used to being naked in front of him she just sat in her chair and talked. He asked about her upcoming schedule and how her classes were going. Finally the discussion turned more sexual.

Okay, bring out the box. Find the short rectangle.

Pri pulled out the Amazon box and soon found the box, holding it up for verification. She opened it and pulled out a curious object. It kind of looked like a spade from a deck of cards converted to a three dimensional object. It was made of a firm but flexible material. She held it up to the camera, mystified.

"This? What is it?"

That, my dear, is a butt plug. She looked at the screen in shock.

"A what?"

Get the lube. Good, now smear the plug with it. Pointy end goes in.

"Ah, no, I don't think so," she demurred, even as she applied the lube. She had, of course, seen references to anal sex, but had never considered it.

No? Have you ever tried anything back there?

"No, gross!"

Calm down. This will be fun, I promise. Have I ever led you astray?

Pri sputtered in disbelief at the question.

"You've been blackmailing me to expose myself for weeks now, how astray is that?"

Well, maybe a little. Okay, bend over in twerking position.

She paused and looked at the plug in her hand.

"Yeah, I don't want to."

Pet, we've been through this. Do you really want to fight over this?

"It's...gross."

Look at you! I thought you wanted to be a doctor, and you're that squeamish? Okay, I guess we'll do this the hard way. Pictures get posted if the timer expires.

A timer popped up on the screen and Pri frowned, looking at the plug again. She reluctantly got up and bent over, blindly running the tip between her ass cheeks. Her clumsiness resulted in nothing more than wiping off the lube. She glanced at the timer and quickly put on more lube. This time she got the tip to penetrate, but her anal sphincter was too tight to allow any more. She pulled it out again and reapplied the lube, noting that the timer was running down. This time the tip slid in easily, but again she couldn't manage to push it in. She applied more lube, the time under a minute. She panicked, know that she had to get it in or she would be exposed. With the tip in place, she sucked in her breath, summoned all her courage, and pushed. Her rectum, well lubricated, gave way for a moment as the plug slipped into place. Pri squeaked as the unwelcome intruder, prancing around holding her bottom. It felt weird, a part of her body stuffed that shouldn't be. She flexed her bottom trying to make the weirdness go away as she hopped around. Finally she got control of herself.

"Happy?" she winced at the computer.

Does it hurt?

"No, it's just...weird."

I told you it wouldn't be so bad. It's an acquired taste. Now, twerking practice, five minutes.

Pri gave an exasperated whine and pulled up her playlist. Twerking while distracted by her anal invader was difficult, at every moment reminded that something was down there. As she danced she slowly became acclimated to the plug. Nonetheless, when she returned to the laptop she immediately asked if she could take it out. Instead, he had her sit down. As soon as her butt hit the seat she jerked as the plug shifted in her anus. He pulled up a video for her and had her put her feet up, a position that shoved the plug even deeper.

Edge yourself as the video plays.

The video was actually quite hot, a gorgeous guy making out with his hot girlfriend. Pri toyed with her nipples as the video played. The couple got undressed and the girl gave his big cock a blow job. Pri's hand drifted to her clit and started circling it lightly. The butt plug added a whole new dimension to her masturbation, as whenever she shifted in her seat it moved inside of her. Incredibly, the video led up to anal sex. Pri was astonished that such a small girl could have such a thick dick shoved in her ass, but the girl seemed to be totally into it. There was no way she could have something that thick in her, it would rip her apart!

The video ended with the couple cuddling and Pri pulled her hand away. She was definitely getting used to edging herself, stopping without even thinking about it. Next, he had her put her feet down and read a story from the Anal category on Literotica. Once again, the story was riveting. She had just gotten to the part where the guy was lining up to have anal sex when there was a knock on the door. Pri froze in alarm.

Get dressed.

The chat and video window closed. The knock repeated itself, a voice calling out to her. Pri looked around in a panic at the clothes strewn on the floor. She called out an answer and quickly pulled on her skirt and top. Megan was at the door, and Pri tried to act casual, ignoring the plug in her ass and her throbbing pussy as Megan asked if she knew when Carol would be back. A few minutes later Megan was on her way and Pri returned to the laptop. The chat window reopened.

Everything okay?

"Yeah, God that was awkward."

Why's that?

"Standing there and talking to her with a plug up my ass after I've been watching porn and masturbating! I hope she didn't notice."

I'm sure you're fine. Well, it's getting late, why don't you take the plug out.

"Good, finally."

Removal was only slightly less difficult than insertion, as it was hard to get a good enough grip on the base to pull the bulge past her sphincter. She finally succeeded and was relieved that it appeared clean.

Good. Why don't you go to the restroom to get ready for bed, and clean the plug off while you're there.

Pri frowned in indecision for a moment before wrapping the butt plug up in tissues and tucking it into a bulge in her shirt. Unfortunately, there seemed to be a convention going on in the bathroom with five--five!-- girls hanging around and chatting. She tried to act normal and eventually excused herself to the stall, praying that they would leave so she could wash the plug off. Thankfully, they did, and she quickly washed it off in the sink before concealing it in her shirt. She finished brushing her teeth and scurried back to her room. As she returned, her butt still tingled, now missing the intruder.

Edging play, one hour for five edges.

She nodded, undressed and got into bed. Looking up at the camera above her, she started to stroke her skin in the now-familiar hour of self torture. She had gotten quite proficient at edging, and immediately slipped into the right state of mind. The first four edges were easy, painful and frustrating, but easy. With plenty of time left, she let her mind wander as she worked towards her fifth. The fantasy was gripping, woven from the stories she had read, and as her crest approached she was too distracted and she circled her engorged clit one extra time. Her long-denied orgasm burst into her mind as she yanked her hand away in a panic. Her crest crashed to an end as her pussy twitched once, then again, and then stopped.

Pri looked at camera, terrified. Has she just accidentally given herself an orgasm? No, she couldn't have. The yearning was still there, only magnified two fold. She looked at her inflamed clit and then back to the laptop.

Pushed it a little far that time, pet.

"Yes, but I didn't come, I swear!"

You started to, but then like a good girl you pulled your hand away. You gave yourself what is called a ruined orgasm.

"It...it hurts, kind of."

Well, I am impressed. That wasn't on the menu for another couple of weeks. Pri was too shocked to even process his comment. That counts as your fifth. Sleepy time, we have a busy day tomorrow. Good night, beautiful.

"I...okay. Good night."

Pri tried to settle down, but her body was wound too tight. She stared up into the dark ceiling, squirming in her bonds. Her body ached like never before as she wondered what had just happened. It was absolutely horrible, pushing herself over the edge and then stopping.

The alarm woke her Saturday morning, right in the middle of a sexy dream. The first thing she did was to check on her pussy. She was wet, as usual, and her clit was ready for action. She glanced and the clock, groaned, and plunged two fingers into her snatch. Her other hand immediately joined in, circling her still sensitive clit. She rushed towards her peak, half in desire, half in concern that her pussy was broken. She felt her crest approach quickly and pulled her hands away with a groan, taking comfort that her edge felt normal. After taking a few moments to compose herself, she slapped her pussy firmly five times and told it it was bad. Then she rolled out of bed, dressed, and headed over to Amy's room for their run.

After a shower and breakfast, she returned to her room. He immediately had her strip and put in her butt plug. She still winced as the intruder slipped into place, but it was just another thing to get used to. Next, he had her edge herself for the camera, squirming on the butt plug, then study for an hour. She expected the day to be more of the same, but he had other plans.

Okay, time for a study break. First, let's look at some pictures of you.

Photoviewer opened, with dozens of pictures of her posing naked and others of her masturbating. He had her go through them and put them in the order he would post them. "What? You said you wouldn't post anything if I was a good girl!"

That is true. I will not post any of them. But I want you to decide the order that we will post if you stop being a good girl.

Pri frowned, powerless to fight him. The first ones were easy, pictures with either her face hidden or obscured, even if some of them showed her most intimate parts. As long as her face wasn't in them, she reasoned, she would be okay. The reality of the matter soon dawned on her, he had complete control of her. By the second dozen anyone could recognize her, and there were scores more to sort. When she finished, she knew how utterly trapped she was. Nothing in any of the photos gave any indication that she was being blackmailed, they all just looked like she was a horny little slut who spent her free time taking pictures of herself masturbating.

You know, looking at these, it strikes me...did you notice it?

"No, what?"

You are exceptionally photogenic. You are just incredibly beautiful in these pictures.

"Thanks," she snarked with an eye roll.

No, seriously. Did you ever consider becoming a model?

"My parent's wouldn't allow it. I need to study and get good grades."

Ah yes, the practical plan. Well, fortunately for you, you are also super smart.

"Thanks."

Okay, pretty girl's choice, what do you want to do?

He had her decide how to edge, and she started by reading another Literotica story. Denied the use of her fingers, since she had already used them, she humped her pillow for her edge and then got back to work. He seemed to be able to tell when she was settled, when the heat between her thighs had abated to the point that she could fully concentrate. Then another session began, with another twist..

Study break! Do you have dice? Good. We are going to play a game. Roll one die. 4? Good. Now, you have a crush on Sam, right?

"Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a crush."

Liar. Anyway, open an email addressed to him. Now, write a naughty note to him.

"No! I'm not going to sext him!"

I understand pet, just play along, I promise I won't make you send it. Pri quickly typed 'thinking of you.' A little more naughty. She changed the line to 'thinking of your cock.' Nice. That would get his attention. Now attach a picture, again, we're not going to send it. She frowned and selected a picture from the album, worried where this game was going. An email like that to Sam was just...unthinkable. So, here is the game. You have to wait 20 minutes after your edge. Then, you can only delete the email draft if the time is divisible by the number you rolled, a four.

"No, come on, this is too risky!"

I know, right? Isn't it thrilling? Be careful about getting too distracted and hitting send by mistake. I can tell by your expression how intrigued you are.

"This isn't a look of intrigue."

So, if you delete the email on a minute that is not divisible by four, the picture gets posted. And, if you forget to delete it, your email program automatically sends it at midnight.

"This is stupid."

That's the spirit. Okay, fun time! Edge, no fingers, no pillow.