Zero Dumb Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers

He pulled her panties down, and the connection flew out of Shanna's head as quickly as she had made it. His fingers were inside her, teasing, stroking, rubbing her clit (or at least sometimes rubbing her clit) and Shanna felt herself melting into a puddle of lust under their influence. It didn't even matter that he was mostly just thrusting in and out of her cunt with frantic urgency; she responded to his intent as much as to his actions. She moaned, spreading her legs as far as they could go until her panties tangled around her ankles like they were tying her up, and she squirmed on the couch until her dress rode up her thighs to expose her pussy fully to Tom's view.

"That's right, kitten," Tom said, his expression almost astonished at how readily she responded to his touch. "You want to get fucked now, don't you?" He kept fingering her as he spoke, and Shanna could barely talk-her every word dissolved into a moan of pure pleasure, her pussy clenching around her fingers as she felt the spark of arousal grow into a flame of orgasmic bliss. She knew she needed to cum, she knew she needed to cum again. Tom was such a masterful lover, she could feel that belief sinking into her soft and malleable mind, and his touch would make her cum until she was exhausted from the pleasure. She would beg him to fuck her. She was going to beg him to fuck her.

"Please," she whimpered, her voice high and soft like a little girl. "Please fuck me, please fuck me Master, please fuck me hard with your big strong cock..." She couldn't even see his cock-she was too overwhelmed by pleasure to open her eyes anymore. But she knew it had to be huge the same way she knew he loved to be called Master. The more time she spent around him, the more his desires became her certainties and his will became her mindless, euphoric joy. She needed what he wanted. She couldn't think about anything else. She came again just thinking about how good it was going to feel when he fucked her.

"Damn," Tom whispered softly, half in awe. She couldn't understand why-surely someone like him must have his choice of women. He could have had anyone, but he chose her. He chose her to be his sex toy, his fuckpet, his concubine of the night, and he didn't even need the liquor or the pills this time. He-

Shanna was almost surprised by the speed with which her hand came around to punch Tom in the face. Not nearly as surprised as Tom was, though. He went sprawling into the cushions, his hand yanked out of her like a cork from a bottle. Which was probably a good thing, and saved Shanna a little effort, but it still felt kind of weird. She decided to pull up her panties and think about it later. Or better yet, not.

"Agggh, what the hell, bitch?" Tom mumbled as he sat back up, clutching the side of his face in agony. "What the fuck was that for, I didn't even do anything!"

"I'll say," Shanna grumbled, standing up and fixing him with a glare that dared him to fight back. "You're just lucky my sister finishes quickly, or I'd have given you a lot worse." Privately, she couldn't wait to get out of here and have a quiet freak-out, followed by a little chat with her sister on the importance of safety, but she wasn't about to let Tom see her shake. She got just enough of an impression from him in those moments where she went from being his compliant fucktoy to her old self again to realize that he was the kind of guy who thought he could exploit vulnerable women.

She'd also picked up that he didn't like being punched. "Jeez," he said, "there's no need to be such a bitch about it. I thought you were into it." Shanna felt a little bit guilty about that; at the time, she had been. The control he had over her easily bridged the gap between his inept fumbling and the sex god he wanted her to see him as. But then she remembered the bottle of pills he had in his pocket, the one he had decided not to use when she responded so well to his 'game', and the guilt faded.

"You thought wrong," she said, turning on her heel and heading for the door. She tensed up a little, wondering if he was going to grab her or shove her or something, but apparently her left hook was intimidating enough to keep him pinned to his seat. She walked to the door unhindered, and didn't look back.

But she did stop. For just a moment, just long enough to gather the full force of the spirit she and her sister shared in one single angry yank. She let it fill her, giving her words and her thoughts a power that neither she nor Meg could ever hope to fully understand, and let it flow back out. "Oh, and Tom?" she said, not even bothering to glance in his direction. "Flush your roofies."

As she closed the door behind her, she heard him scrambling to comply.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers
12