All Comments on 'Zero Tolerance Ch. 01'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story,but the hubby is a weak man

susan this and susan that, all susan and what she want.get some balls and stand up for yourself.hubby acting like a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this question never really gets answered

this question never really gets answered adequatly. events distract - but did she come with fred to the party?

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Great First Chapter

That was a great first chapter and a real cliffhanger. Excellent writing again as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great so far

Looking forward to the next chapter.

H20waderH20waderover 18 years ago
WELCOME BACK

AH, one if the best i know has returned from the edges of the universe.

K.K. i do indeed welcome you back.

I will not comment on the tale so far because we both know it will be very very good.

I have missed your stories and had reread the posted ones many times waiting for the arrivals.

Again welcome back.

i am the H20wader

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Outstanding

I love the slow build-up of sexual tension which you do so well and I can't wait for additional chapters.

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
I was hoping your view had expanded

But so far, it doesn't look like it. Your stories are very good at showing emotions, but with the exception of "Wendy" and one or two others, you always have your male leads eventually become shadow people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good to a point

This type of story is my favorite, but one thing I do not like so far is how two people can work at the same company in which they know the owner is a sleazebag with sleazebag employees. Why not simply find a job somewhere else? I hope that the husband will not be a weakling character -- those make for the worst stories because then you don't care who does what to whom.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Got our interest up

But not really anything yet, either.

Let's just bump off Fred right now and forget him. We know he's fucking up whats-his-name's marriage. I hope he has a name, anyway.

Nothing like a short marriage. At least, it's best to find out about the fucking around as quickly as possible.

louguy35louguy35over 18 years ago
Nothing much so far, but...

This story shows promise, but a lot will depend upon how the villans (Lydon and Fisher) and the husband are developed in the remainder of the story. It remains to be seen if there really is "zero tolerence" for Susan's adultry. (She certainly will cheat) How's this for a possibility so far? She fucked John Fisher when she was hired, and John tells Fred. They conspire to get her to take on both of them, and Susan has several threesome sessions with both men as well as a current tryst wih Fred. Certainly a possibility, given their scurrilous nature.

Regardless, I just hope that K.K. will not make a wimp out of the husband, and that he will truly apply a "zero tolerance" standard to his wife's whoring around. As another critic has said, it is better to find out soon in the marriage and kick her to the curb. He can then get on with his own life and find a decent woman (if that is not, these days, an oxymoron).

Also...please, please, please have a difinitive ending that clearly resolves the development of the characters and the story. Thanks!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
?????

Hope this is not a "continued in two months" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice start!

You have set the stage nicely. I look forward to the next chapter!

Kathleenm22Kathleenm22over 18 years ago
You have me hooked

You have engaged my interest n the characters and the plot and I am curious to see where you are going with it.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 18 years ago
Your stories always create strong emotions!

Right now I am pissed at the wife and get even angrier as I imagine what will happen next. That means you are successful in the telling of your story! Good job thus far!

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Quite a hot story, nice buildup

As always you have the knack of creating both appealing and dispicable characters and situations that bring out both the sleuth and the territorial male in me. Which naturally means you're getting to me very effectively. Which is also the reason that you're one of my five top authors here too!

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

Good build up, looking forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Take the seats out of an Odyssey?

I like this slow burn story but for a question of accuracy. In the UK the Honda Odyssey is the Honda Shuttle - or was til those prats in Honda UK marketing stopped selling such an excellent vehicle - and its seats either fold into the floor if the rear seats or fold against the back of the front seats if the middle ones. is it different in the USA? Also, the rear seats fold the other way to make a picnic seat but that is a complete irrelevancy unless they head for sex outdoors!!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GOOD WRITING-NOT SYMPATHETIC LEADS

YOU ALWAYS WRITE WELL BUT I WISH YOU WOULD MAKE YOUR LEAD CHARACTERS A LITTLE MORE SYMPATHETIC. IN THIS STORY HE IS PRETTY MUCH OF A DUMB WIMP AND SHE IS PRETTY MUCH OF A DOMINATING SHREW. tOO BAD--tTHE STORY IS DEVELOPING WELL

THE cT. YANKEE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wife is not acting like one, and hubby is a wimp!

"So what you are saying is that you don't want me to talk to Fred anymore, is that it?" Susan asked.

"If you wouldn't mind," I said.

"Well, I would mind. I think he's funny and I enjoy talking to him. There is no way I would ever have sex with him so I don't understand what you are worried about. I don't like it when you act jealous."

I wasn't happy with her response but I didn't push it any farther. She hadn't done anything wrong and my reaction was probably out of line..."

NOT!!!

Here's how a MAN would have handed this; "So, it's not good that I act jealous?", I asked her.

"No, of course not. We're just friends, and besides, you don't own me!" she said.

"Is that true?", I asked.

"Is what true?"

"Is it true that I don't own you?"

"D-u-h-h! What do you think this is, the 1850's? Of course you don't own me!"

Wrenching my wedding ring from my finger, I held it aloft as I appraised it. "I wonder what I'd get for this if I pawned it?" I remarked.

"That's not funny!" Susan scowled.

"It's not meant to be funny", I answered.

"I've spent a lot of money on this and on you to find out that I don't own your heart! I've spent a lot of time fixing things around this house and taking care of your things to find out that all your promises have been a sham!"

"What are you talking about? I don't think I like you right now!"

"Oh, is that a fact?"

Yes, you're talking nonsense, and I don't like it. Just because I talk to a friend at work does not mean I am going to fuck him!"

"I TOLD you why the creep makes me feel uneasy, and speaking of feeling, I didn't see you telling him not to touch you at the party the other day!"

"What are you talking about? He never touched me!"

"When I was coming back from the john, he had his hand on your arm in a way too familiar way for my liking. And just so you know that he agrees, he quickly removed his offending hand the moment he saw me approaching the two of you."

"That was just a coincidence! There's nothing going on!"

"And in the interest of keeping it that way, and in the interest of my state of mind and my mental anguish, I have proposed to you the way that I would like to keep it that way."

"Well I'm telling you once again, that you don't own me!"

"Obviously not. Give me your ring; I might as well sell it too."

"I am not giving you my ring, and for that matter, you have me so pissed off you can sleep in another room tonight!"

"Oh, I intend to," I replied.

"Good!"

With that she stormed up to the master bedroom and into the bathroom in a huff to change.

Shaking my head at her obstinacy, I undressed and climbed into bed.

Returning from the en-suite, she was surprised and enraged to find me there in our bed.

"Did you change your mind or something?", she asked.

"About what?"

"About sleeping in ANOTHER ROOM?! I don't see how you can be so dense!"

"No, I haven't changed my mind. I'm sleeping in a separate room from you."

"How is that possible, since I distinctly see you in the bed?!"

"Figure it out darling," I said. If I'm sleeping here, and I'm sleeping in a room that does not have you in it, then what should be your obvious conclusion?"

At that she refused to reply, and instead she snatched her pillow and the top cover from our bed and stormed out of the room. Since we had no kids, I knew she would be spending an uncomfortable night on her old lumpy college mattress in the spare room, but the thought did nothing to warm my mood.

In the morning I saw her drag her tired body to the shower as I sipped my coffee in the kitchen. Hoping for some kind of reconciliation, I ventured a "Good morning", but it went unanswered. "Great!," I thought to myself, "the ice queen cometh!"

With that, I removed my wedding band and put it in my brief case, stood up, and decided that the company at the IHOP would be better this morning.

When I got home that night, things were no better, and so after a half hour of purposely being ignored by my wife, I asked, "Do you want to split things down the middle, 50/50?"

"What are you talking about? Split what things down the middle?"

"The house,the cars, everything, what do you think I'm talking about?"

"Just because I have a friend you don't like, you're divorcing me? You DO think I'm your slave!"

"Not my slave, Susan, my wife. And I have every right as a husband to warn you off sexual predators, just as you have that same right with me! We both promised to forsake all others on our wedding day, and now I'm calling you on it."

"That's not what forsaking all others means!"

"Well that's the way I saw it, and that's the way I still see it. In fact,it's obvious to me that you choose to forsake my wishes in this matter in deference to Fred's. That's all I need to tell me that my position in this household is no longer valid."

"I don't see what the big problem is. I told you, I'm not going to have sex with Fred!"

"Good. Now, for the sake of my peace of mind, would you please agree to avoid the slime ball?"

"I will not be treated like a child!"

"You are behaving like one."

"Take your ultimatum and shove it!", she screamed, and with that, she stormed out of the room for the second time in two days.

She was stunned the next day when a process server met her at the door of our house with a divorce suit. upon receiving it, she quickly dialed my cell, "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm merely protecting myself from someone who threw me out of my house years ago but forgot to tell me she had. You said you loved me when we were married, but your actions now say you love only yourself. You said we'd have kids and make a family together as soon as things got settled, but it's been seven years now, and you won't even discuss it with me. You treat me with contempt and take license with the freedoms and autonomy I afford you through my own very real sacrifice in time and work. I think that just about sums things up, do you have anything else to add?"

"Why are you being like this?!"

"Because I have to be the king of my castle, dear, and I don't share the throne. Likewise you are the queen, and I might ask if you would mind if you shared your throne periodically with one of the floozies I run into at work, but I have too much respect for you to do so. That is why I am doing what I need to do to get my marriage back in order, or move on with my life."

You finish from here.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Desr Anon

You wrote a great confrontation scene for a short story. The author is constructing a longer and more exciting tale which IMO is really well done.

Your writing was also excellent and it would be nice if you fleshed out the rest of your tale. Of course I hope even more that K.K. will come back and post some more stories. Too many people complain that they are too long and that his protagonists are wimps.... There is only one "real man" tale and that has been done to death. The wimps are much more interesting!

Of course, if you are one of those readers of comic books that have to identify with the hero, you have a real problem here!

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read***

Now for part two.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I don't believe

I have read this one before, but the description of the HR Director sounded familiar. He should have been sued/fired for sexual harassment. Re the wife telling the husband not to be jealous - easier said than done.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoying it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A man who fucks a married woman....

....HAS to understand, he courts death. Fuck a married woman and die. Period.

Fuck my wife and I'll be lenient. I'll die your ass down and I'll make a small slit in your bag and pull your of your testicles out, pulling them harder and harder until they snap off inside your body. One at a time.

Then we'll talk about the rest of your life.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN ONE SEES SMOKE

make sure there are no embers present. TK U MLJ LV NV

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 9 years ago
Wimpy

Susan's husband uses the word "afraid" a lot, afraid to confront her, afraid to say this, afraid to say that!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Thoughts

The final decision on kids is obviously Susan’s, but to refuse to even DISCUSS it is wrong!

If SHE told HIM some woman was a slut and she didn’t want him talking to her, you can bet she’d expect him to respect her wishes!

Not at a gathering that Susan is at, but he should DEFINITELY corner Fred and tell him to stop sniffing around Susan, and if he doesn’t, beat then crap out of him.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Interesting

Great start. Let's see if the wife practices what she preached.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

“I need you to understand that I will have zero tolerance for any infidelity on your part. I will not be unfaithful to you and I expect the same from you.”

I know since this is “Loving Wives” I’m not really going out on a limb here, but it’s interesting that while she DOES say that she won’t be unfaithful, she only mentions “zero tolerance” with regard to infidelity on HIS part. Does this mean that she expects SOME tolerance for HER if she is unfaithful?

I would also like to endorse @KarenE's comments.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Reading This Again After 6 Months,And...

Being that this 2-parter is one of my favorite stories,I wanted to go back and read it a 2nd time.

It troubled me that,after Susan insisted on the "zero tolerance" approach when it came to fidelity in their relationship,that she would totally dispell any misgivings her husband might have about Fred,and that she would abide by his wish that she'd have NOTHING to do with the horn dog. It also bothered me that hubby would not push the issue and be as insistent as she was with the "zero tolarence" policy and that he did not want her having anything to do with Fred,or any other man who seemed to be too friendly.

She needs to totally dispell any notion hubby may have. Total transparency is a must here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Snap, Krinkle, Pop

There is plenty to appreciate about the author's writing but why are the men in his stories like a deer caught in the headlights? They "freeze" everytime and get knots in their stomaches and waffle and wallow in their girly side before the impulse to do jack shit comes to mind?

I frequently go on reading jags with a certain author and this "KK problem" has finally come into focus.

So, in this story when our protagonist goes to the party to find his wife suspiciously missing with the company lecher what does he do? He skulks out of sight and slumps to the ground with his head between his knees, hyperventilating!! It's surprising he doesn't just pull out his nail filing kit and get to work calming his nerves, ha ha.

If you ask me, someone's got a krinkle in his chromosomes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She Insisted Upon Zero Tolerance, So. .

When she told hubby that she would not accept his jealousy of her and Fred, hubby should have said, "Then don't give me any reason to be jealous. I have told you about him and how very little I trust him around you. Now friends and coworkers are beginning to voice their opinions. Now if you continue to be around Fred, I will look upon it as an active measure on your part to cheat. And just like you, I have zero tolerance toward you if I have reason to believe you are cheating. " I am looking forward to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only read if you like ridiculously stupid RAAC

Enough said, she cheats to save both of their jobs (bullshit)

She's pregnant with hubby's baby (tired...so tired)

He brings her back without any issues. (Ridiculous!)

Happy endings are nice, but they shouldn't be tired, stupid and ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Zero?

Tolerance what a misleading title.

This is get out of jail free.

Couldn't be more so if it was a cuckold stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY!

You couldn't date a female snake let alone a real woman no matter if she is a whore or not. Oh wait your dead ex wife was a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One star for not allowing comments or ratings for chs. 2 & 3.

Title says it all.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not good

Doesn't look good if Susan left with Fred. How could she be so dumb, knowing her husband was coming to the party? On to chapter two.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
The instant

she insists on continuing to be friends with Fred, cut her loose, kick her to the curb etc. Easy call with no kids and no inclination to give him kids.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
You know

not allowing anon comments makes good sense to me. Not allowing comments at all is weak. Not allowing ratings is cause for confiscation of your man card.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yeah, no scoring means that even the author knows that it would have been better not to post those chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The way I see, it at lest by the first chapter

mark had best start separation, or start hiding monies before they are frozen by the courts. It sure looks like shes fucking around, she sure seems chummy with the two pond scums from work, if it were me (she gone) . Im not saying just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ding Ding Ding!!

Really appreciate K.K. classic tales, but something annoying popped out at me with this read. When hubby is trying to tell Susan about Fred Lydon-the-sleaze the word "reputation" is used. It was similar when he discusses Fred zero-ing in on Susan with Ed his neighbor.

It's not Fred's "reputation", it's the FACT that he preys on married women and that hubby himself witnessed this up close and personal. Uh uh, not reputation but fact.

And furthermore hubby allows his wife to defend the situation and STILL he doesn't get the simple truth out. It would have been better to let him speak the easy truth and then have HER/Susan misrepresent or ignore it.

Maybe it's just me, but I find that annoying.

On the other hand, the moments when hubby feels he can't say something to warn his wife because it was simply bad timing - those things you can understand.

But hubby had every chance to say he himself SAW Fred having sex w a married woman and KK has him wilt under pressure...kind of a cop out plot device.

Anyway, KK is still a badass and I read this a couple/few years ago and can't remember exactly what happens, but I do believe some errant sperm is involved. :))

norcal62norcal62almost 5 years ago
since he was getting lots of negatives for the rest of the story, I've got to change

a 3 to a 1. Sorry old repeated plot. Poorly written. Dumb ending.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
zero Tolerance (spoiler alert) MY ASS

the husband had the ball of a 15 little girl, which means he had none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't waste your time.

Hypocritical wife. Zero tolerance doesn't apply to her. Claims it wasn't cheating and she was doing it for them. How dumb can you be? She lies to her husband directly.

And then the husband takes her back after everything. How can you trust someone like that again?

The first two chapters are fine. The third was a turd fest. I can see many people coming back to this one and giving it a low score since the author blocked the other chapter.

Anyone that approves of her behavior and a reconciliation deserves to be cheated on.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
By the way

This story turns out to be a raac MC is a pussy cuck turd blossom of a story by the end and the pussy writer doesn’t allow comments or ratings later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
UGH!!!

Good premise to the story, but he's a wimp and she needs to be bitch slapped for her disrespectful attitude towards him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NOPE!

Why write a story about such a pathetic wimp?

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

1* For a title that lies. Zero Tolerance? B.S. He takes the slut back!!? WTF? What a cucky wimp...I am referring to the MC and the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lol

Not your best. Your title does not suit the story and the reason you removed the rating option from the last 2 chapters was so you can write a crappy RAC ending.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Great start

There are a lot of elements introduced in this chapter. Hope you wrap them all up in chapter two.

Off to Ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Zero, bullshit

Zero tolerance, ok maybe one tolerance. Lol. He's just a duck pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story reminds me of the never-ending robocalls that I get, wherein which a recorded voice tells me that this will be their final attempt to contact me before they will remove my phone number from their calling list. As IF there is any possibility that will actually happen!

Zero tolerance, indeed!

This will be the last story by this author that I will read .... no, REALLY!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

She’s a bitch. Dump her regardless.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

No comments allowed on ch2 or 3 so here it is. She’s an entitled arrogant bitch. He should dump her no matter if she cheated or not.

alexmaksialexmaksialmost 3 years ago

please continue this amazing story but with alternative scenario. wife is a great character and it will be great if this was not first her cheating in this car and maybe she used threeway

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

This story is dumb as sh* note the lack of ability to comment. Should tell you enough. It's nonsense and he doesn't want a 3 star

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Dump Susan for the total lack of respect she shows her husband!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Being as there is no comments section in the following chapters, this is one of your worst efforts yet. Your story started out okay ,but fell far short in following chapters. 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a good move to disallow comments and ratings in the last part. I'll leave my rating for the whole series here then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, same as below. When you write something really shitty, you don’t want to let people comment or give feedback. The last chapter sucked so bad I’m coming back here to let you know.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

No comments on the other chapters, so I'll leave this here. She still deserves a divorce for sheer stupidity. What guarantee does she have that he'll keep his word?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

cuck should have left stupid wife.

jopstorm1945

heydog52heydog525 months ago

At this point, he did the right thing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope this wimp grows a pair of balls in part 2; not even sure if it’s worth continuing to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous