Zeta and Eta

Story Info
What's a threesome between friends?
2.1k words
3.75
5.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeta and Eta are beautiful, very intelligent, sexy and fun women. They are also very good friends of mine. My relationship with Zeta is strictly platonic, that with Eta less so, but there is no physical component to our friendship. This is partially because I am a married man, and partially because Zeta happens to be my wife's best friend. Regardless, the three of us share a comfortable, intimate, and, in my opinion, healthy friendship. There is usually a certain amount of sexual tension between us, but nothing we can't handle, even after a night of heavy drinking together. We are mature, sensible individuals.

In a few months, we will be participating in fundraising walk together; we occasionally train together. The hours pass more quickly in good company, and it takes a long time to walk forty kilometres. We decided to meet early one Saturday for a training walk near Zeta's place, north of the city. I picked up Eta, we grabbed some coffee, and parked at Zeta's. She lives in a condo, facing north over the suburbs. A little out of the way, but a nice, unhurried place to be.

She led us along the nearby streets into a large park, and we trouped around the greenery for almost an hour. We made our exit through residential streets to the north, and came back to the main drag about three kilometres north of Zeta's. We walked south, window shopping, talking (mostly about sex, relationships, and family), and enjoying each other's company. We stopped for coffee; as we left, I was struck by the thought that just as some couples are quite attractive, we made an attractive trio. I shouldn't flatter myself, though - any male with these two couldn't help completing an good-looking group. I was a lucky guy, even if they were "just" my friends.

Soon enough, we were riding the elevator to Zeta's penthouse suite. I whispered to Eta - we had a running in-joke at Zeta's expense. Eta is, has always been, a very adventurous woman. She and I share an attraction to Zeta, and we have talked about getting her into a three-way. We both feel she's one of the few women we could do this with and not have it substantially change the chemistry we share. But it's always a joke; Zeta is in some ways very conservative, and Eta and I both respect that there are some sides of life she is not ready to explore. Eta almost collapsed laughing. "That's a GREAT idea!" she roared. Another of her attractive qualities is her hearty, infectious laugh. Anyone who hears it knows that this is a woman who knows how to have fun.

Zeta was looking a little put out. "What?" she asked. Her tone was a little aggressive - maybe she needed a good laugh. I guessed it couldn't hurt, and we were almost at her floor. "I said 'we should take turns going down on her until she agrees to a threesome.'" She flushed - which I have seen her do only once before, and seemed about to say something. She stammered a moment, sighed, and then said "I don't think either of you has the balls. But I agree, you should - and don't you dare let me change my mind once we get inside."

I was shocked. Very, very pleasantly shocked. So was Eta, I could tell. "Are you..." I paused, looking for the right word. "Sure?"

"Guys, if you can give it to me, I can take it. I have thought about it - it's been a long time since I saw any action, and even longer since I was with anyone I love as much as I love you two."

I could feel myself getting rigid. I felt that tingle I get in the pit of my stomach when a plane takes off, or when a roller-coaster pulls away from the loading platform. A feeling of excitement combined with inevitability. This was going to happen - one of us might quaver, maybe two, but never all three. I determined not to be the weak link. I am not normally a "take charge" kind of guy, and these are two sophisticated businesswomen, but maybe just this once, they didn't want to make any big decisions.

We were inside Zeta's place. I lead her into her living room while Eta brought glasses of water for each of us. I took a breath. "No turning back." I said it to myself; I know this was the right thing to do. I went to her and pulled off her running top. Her fantastic curves, hinted at in silhouette by her clothes, hid an equally fantastic body. She had absolutely magnificent breasts; I could see them through her sports bra. I flipped my head at her for Eta's benefit. "There's enough her for both of us."

"I'll just watch for now - you're doing fine on your own."

I undid Zeta's jeans, too. They were tight, tough to take off delicately. I didn't want to hurt her, but I wasn't above using the excuse that I was clumsy because I was so excited.

Thong. Bra. Socks. She was almost naked on front of us. I pulled off her socks, then her bra. The thong didn't cover much, so I took it off last. She wore her nakedness well - I thought since she was so petite she would look vulnerable, but somehow, she looked stronger! There was something artistic about her. Very fit, a runner's body. I heard Eta inhale. She was clearly getting as much out of this as I was.

I knelt down on front of her. The angle would be tough, but we would reposition later. My tongue started to dart.

"I'm covered with sweat." She was - but fresh sweat is an incredible turn on for some guys. I'm one of them. "You won't be for long." I decided to let things build. I licked the lower part of her tummy. I licked the upper part of her thighs. I licked her hips, and my tongue circled in to her pubic hair. I wasn't going to go the distance this time around, but as I licked the top fringe of her hair, I thought that maybe the phrase "tongue bath" was highly under-rated.

Before too long, Eta was beside me. "My turn, dear." She could have been talking to either of us, I suppose, but it didn't really matter. I turned to look at her. She had gotten a pillow and was lying on it facing up. Zeta knew exactly what to do next.

I watched for a few minutes. It was incredibly hot seeing my two favourite women making love. I had seen this kind of scenario in porno occasionally, but I have never been able to suspend my disbelief enough to see anything more than actresses acting. Seeing real living women, friends of mine was almost unbearably exciting.

It occurred to me suddenly that Eta had far too many clothes on. As she took care of Zeta, I undid her shorts; they were loose, and came off easily. I pulled off her socks and her panties; she was now naked from the waist down. Her smell intoxicated me, and I dove in. It was something I had wanted to do for a very long time, but it's not really the kind of thing that comes up in conversation very often. I don't think she really expected to get that kind of attention yet. Nor did Zeta - she's fairly unflappable, but a look of genuine surprise crossed her face, followed by an absolutely wicked smile. Beautiful, almost angelic, but wicked! She was enjoying the show, even in her somewhat distracted state.

Soon it was my turn with Zeta again. I exchanged places with Eta, and licked away at Zeta once more. Enough teasing; I meant business. I couldn't really compete with Eta here - woman are natural partners for this, whereas men have to be trained. But I still had to make sure Zeta was enjoying herself. As I caressed her with my tongue, I felt my own pants being pulled off, too. No surprise, that, nor what came next. I felt gentle, wet, pressure; Eta was licking me! This was heaven. I thrilled to her touch. Any man in the world who saw me would be jealous. Then Eta's lips encircled me and started moving up and down. Slowly, tantalizingly, almost without any real pressure - she knew this would not bring me over the edge too soon. This was really quite distracting, but in the best way imaginable. Zeta's scent filled my nostrils. I was transported by the sensation of enjoying the taste of one beautiful woman while another enjoyed mine. Then Zeta spoke.

"Oh my God, guys, just watching you two together is turning me on more than I have been in years. And having you take turns with me is really hot. But I need something more; Eta, will trade places with me for a while?"

Eta pulled away from me while Zeta stood. Eta came over and kissed Zeta full on the lips. Zeta kissed her back hungrily, seeking out my taste on her lips, her teeth, and her tongue. They were both starting to look a little weak-kneed. Then Eta lowered herself over my face. I noticed that she had removed her top; now I was the only one wearing any clothes at all. I couldn't see the show anymore, but I was still in it.

Zeta left the room, briefly. I felt her place something on me, and then a gentle buzzing and vibrating fluttered through me. The next thing I knew, she had lowered herself over me. I worried as I penetrated her - the scents, the tastes, the sensations were all very powerful. I didn't think I could last long. Fortunately, she was a skilled and sensitive lover, and she was not going to be greedy while Eta was around. The vibrating cock ring both helped hold me back and speed her on. She rubbed herself against it, while also moving herself up and down on me. She started to moan. I couldn't see what happened next, but I could guess from the change of their angles that they were kissing again. This was too much for poor Zeta. I felt her body quiver, then shake. Eta held her in the kiss they were sharing while I lapped away at her, and all three of us were able to enjoy Zeta's orgasm. She kept her cool; she knew she could take this further if I didn't let them down. She continued to rub herself against me, shaking more as she did so.

Suddenly, she moaned again, then sighed, then sank down onto my hips. She was done. She got off me. I was, very much to my own surprise, still hard, unspent. Eta got up, went over, and lowered herself onto my shaft, still glistening and slippery from Zeta's juices. She and I both gasped as I entered her. This was something else we had both wanted for a long time. Reality was turning out to be better than any fantasy either of us could have come up with. Before long, the vibrator I was wearing worked its magic on her as well. Zeta, exhausted, dragged herself over and started kissing her. This seemed to release Eta's floodgates as well. She rocked herself on me, harder and harder, and the feeling of her climax finally took me as well. Zeta released her hold on Eta and was lying with her body over mine, kissing me this time. My body started to quake now. I tried to arch my back, raising my hips to push into Eta as far as possible; I shook all over, briefly, and sighed. We stayed like that for a few minutes, Eta feeling me go soft inside her while Zeta cuddled with me. Our passion spent for the moment, we were on our way back to being just friends. The warmth that filled the room was emotional as well as physical, though.

Finally, it was time to get up. It would have been nice to shower together, but condo showers aren't designed for that. Zeta went into the master bedroom, and Eta and I stepped into the guest washroom. We gently washed and dried each other, and the three of us rendezvoused back where we had started. We just naturally lay down on the floor together, still naked. I was in the centre, and they were curled comfortably beside me. We fell asleep.

I don't know how long I slept, but I was awakened by an odd, although pleasant, sensation. My nipples were being licked. And sucked. And gently bitten. And I was hard. It was time to try again.