Zeynep's Confession

Story Info
Publishing my friend's gangbang confession...
5.5k words
4.73
7.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Zeynep at a party about a year ago.

We got on well. There was a little sexual chemistry but we mostly bonded over our shared career, similar humour and taste in literature. She had a boyfriend at the time so nothing happened.

We exchanged details and stayed in touch. We weren't close but would go to the occasional professional networking event together, invited each other mutually to a handful of parties and hung out a few times.

To look at she was stunning. Dark to olive skin and a fantastic slim figure with a perfect bubble butt. This girl should be banned from walking down the street in leggings for risk of causing a crash... And her smile's just wicked and playful.

Honestly, though, even though I noticed her body from the first meeting, we were just friends. I wasn't interested in anything sexual at that point.

Two weeks ago a friend of hers had a birthday party. Everyone in that group was coupled up except her, having broken up with her boyfriend. He was, in her words, too "small town". To not be the 11th wheel Zeynep invited me along.

I can tell you the turning point in our friendship to the second. I picked her up at her place so that we could go together. She wore this utterly stunning dress. It certainly wasn't a "slutty" dress. Actually, it had quite a high neckline only showing a little cleavage. But it was tight in the right places, letting her body do the work. Allowing her own sexuality to come through, not simply showing her off like a piece of meat. She'd done her hair differently too. She'd cut it shorter. It was always nice before but, like the dress, I felt that this was a more authentic way of her expressing her beauty and sexuality. As she walked down the steps I didn't take my eyes off of her, and her not from me. Not a word was said, we just smiled at each other. When she reached the bottom of the steps I offered her my arm, she took it and we started off. We were not longer just friends.

I broke the silence simply saying "You look beautiful tonight."

She simply thanked me before we let conversation change to a new topic.

I'm going to anticipate any disappointment now and tell you that we didn't have sex that night. We flirted, of course. We danced and when we danced our bodies were close. My hands on her waist. Her hands on my upper arms and shoulders. Then my hand on her butt. Her hands round my neck and her head on my chest. Then we kissed: long, slow and sexual.

But we were friends and we were drunk. I don't throw friendships away without knowing where we're going. If she wanted me, and I knew she did, there was no need to rush this. Somehow I knew she felt the same. This was a long burn.

The interesting part, the reason why I'm telling you this, came shortly after. We were sat in the booth together with some of her friend group. Somehow the topic came on to sex, porn and masturbation.

Her blond friend Izzy said, "I don't like Danny watching porn. It puts all of these... things... in his head. I can't do that!?" I'm pretty sure she meant expectations but I'll give the girl a pass given the number of cocktails she'd been drinking.

"What about feminist porn?" asked Anja, the birthday girl "That's different."

"But who cums to that!?" asked Izzy.

Zeynep and I glanced at each other, a look that said "we both cum to that sometimes".

Izzy continued "But it's not just about that... I don't like him watching other girls. How would he feel if I started touching myself to videos of super athletic guys with bigger dicks than him!?"

Well that's information about the size of Danny's cock that I definitely didn't need. Zeynep laughed a little at that, though, and I put my arm around her.

"Come on we all watch porn... Why not just watch it together?" said Anja with a playful wink.

"Actually," replied Zeynep, "I don't watch lots of porn. I prefer reading erotica. It gets in your head. It's much hotter."

This changed everything. If her dress and that moment on the steps was when I decided I needed her, what I said to her next is when she decided she needed me.

I leaned in and whispered, "You know I write erotica as a hobby. It's all online."

She simply looked at me, bit her lip a little and put her hand on my leg.

The conversation went on, moving to a range of topics but staying relatively sexual. After a little more time and another drink or two it was time to leave.

I paid for a taxi for her. As I said, as much as I wanted her so badly in that moment, I'm cautious when hooking up with friends. I'm not going to ruin a good thing just for one night of sex. But as we waited for the taxi we held each other and kissed again.

"Your erotica..." she asked "tell me about it."

"I started writing when I was 18 or so. It was a good way to channel my sexuality. Though my older work's more than a little cringy to read now!"

She laughed, "Yeh I would not want to be reminded of what I was into at 18!"

"What were you into at 18?" I inquired with a grin, kissing her neck as I did.

She rolled her eyes "You really want to know? It's embarrassing... And not hot embarrassing, just embarrassing."

"I want to know," I said "and I told you my big secret."

"I was a book girl -"

I cut her off, "You ARE a book girl."

She couldn't really deny that, so just signalled resigned agreement with a shrug, then continued, "I liked fanfic. Like of books I was reading."

I laughed at her for that, who wouldn't! She slapped my chest a little for that.

"I'm just imagining teenage Zeynep getting all excited over Harry Potter fucking an obvious author self-write-in!"

She feigned outrage whilst laughing with me, "Hardly! I was much more of a Draco girl..." She paused for a moment before kissing me again. "I want to read it," she said.

"Draco Malfoy sexual fanfics?" I joked, though I knew what she meant, "You know I've never shown it to anyone who knows me."

She rubbed my chest a little just looking up at me. I wanted her to read everything too.

"You don't tell anyone about this," I instructed.

She nodded as I took out my phone and began typing my details into a message to her.

"My profile's Jorvik1220. And..." my head was spinning at this a little.

I was nervous. A few friends know I write here but none of them know my profile.

I sent the message, looked her in the eye and continued "And I want you to read this as if you'd just found it by yourself. Whatever effect it does or doesn't have on you, I want you to do whatever you'd normally do."

I could see the taxi turning the corner as she nodded in reply, nerves now clear on her face too.

I leaned in for a final kiss, our lips touching for our final minute together that night as the taxi pulled up.

Maybe I should have gone with her... But as things progressed I have no regrets.

I helped her in and watched her drive away.

---

I couldn't stop thinking about her all the way home. It took me a while, I live on the other side of the city, and I knew Zeynep would be home at least half an hour before me.

Then alone in bed, I pulled up pictures of her from that night, already on Instagram as a result of what can only be called an addiction on the part of Izzy. Who, to clarify for when Zeynep reads this, I do like. She was just a mess that night.

Zeynep was all I could think about. I quickly put the pictures aside, not that she didn't look amazing in them but the memory of her lips on mine, her hands on my chest and mine on her body was far more arousing.

I needed to know what her breasts felt like. I needed to taste her pussy and see how wet she could get for me in anticipation. I wanted to learn the kinds of sounds she makes when she finishes. I wanted every detail - how she likes to be touched, to be teased and to be fucked. Does she shave down there? Would her lips feel as good around my cock as they did on my lips?

I wanted her so badly.

It was then my phone rang. Zeynep. Of course, I answered.

"Hey..." I whispered.

Her voice was heavy in reply, "I've been reading..."

"And?"

I could hear her breathing but she was scared to say anything.

"I've been thinking about you," I said.

"I know..." she whimpered, "Your stories... I'm reading the blackmail one."

"What do you think?" I ask, though her voice is telling me everything.

"I want you so badly right now," she replied, "I really like them. The blackmail one... She's not allowed to cum w-without asking him - oh god" she moaned through the end of the sentence.

"You like orgasm denial?"

"YESSS!"

"I'd love to keep you on the edge like that. I'd love to hear you get that needy for me."

She moaned again before replying "I've got a confession... I've done something bad."

"Tell me," I asked, now intrigued. Hearing her like this was so hot.

"I already came. I read one of your other stories and I already came. It felt... It felt so good but I still needed more. I didn't realize... I didn't realize I was supposed to ask for your permission." Her voice inflected up at the end of the sentence as she began a steady stream of moans.

I knew what she needed. "You're a dirty girl, baby... Rubbing your wet little pussy for dirty stories online. And after already cumming for me, you still need more? You're-"

"-Please can I cum" she asked quickly, "Please."

"Beg me." I demanded.

"PLEASE!" she moaned "PLEASE! I WANT IT SO BADLY! I WANT YOU SO BADLY PLEASE!"

"Tell me you're a dirty girl."

"I AM! I'M A DIRTY GIRL! PLEASE!"

"Cum for me Zaynep." I instructed.

As she moaned through her orgasm I kept talking, telling her how I'd touch her, how sexy she was, but how dirty she was for calling me like this. Her orgasm kept going, little aftershocks. She said something in Turkish somewhere in the middle, I didn't know what it meant but all the meaning it needed was the ecstatic tone in her voice.

"Thank you..." was the next comprehensible word I got from her "That's... I haven't had an orgasm like that in such a long time... Three years... Thank you..."

"You deserved it," I said, "You were so sexy tonight..."

"What does this mean?" she asked...

"How about we work that out tomorrow? I don't think either of us are thinking straight right now.

"Ok..."

"But I want you. I want you badly."

"I want you too..."

"Goodnight."

"Thank you... Goodnight..."

---

I opened the door the following afternoon and Zeynep walked in hurriedly. I could see something was on her mind. I led her through to the living room and sat her down. I sat next to her, sort of half putting my arm around.

"Are you ok? What's the matter?" I asked.

"I can't date. It's not that I don't want to, I think we'd work, but it's just too soon after finishing with Lukas. And there was a lot more... That ended in a difficult way. I do like you but, I just can't right now. I'm sorry."

I was sad. I would have liked something more. But if someone's not ready you can't rush that.

"That's ok. I won't pretend I don't want more but I had so much fun last night and if that's all this is, I'm happy it happened."

"I don't want that to be it," she said, "I want you so badly. After... the call... I slept a little but I woke up and just couldn't stop thinking about you. Not just the writing, you as well. And I had an idea..."

"Humm... I'm listening," I had no idea where she was going next.

"I meant it when I said that with you last night, it was the best I've had it for a long time. But it's not the best of my life..."

I could see she was avoiding the word, being coy. "The best what?"

She bit her lip looking at me "The best orgasm of my life..."

"You're so sexy..."

She smiled and shook her head before continuing, "Just shhh and listen. I want to tell you about the best orgasm of my life- "

"I'd love to hear about it."

"- Let me finish. I want to tell you about the best orgasm of my life. Then I want you to write about it and post it online where you post your stories."

I was a little lost for words. I just smiled at looked at her.

"It's ok I can see you don't want-" she began.

"-No. I want to. That sounds really hot. But I want to know why you want this? Be completely honest with me."

"What I did, it's the dirtiest thing I've ever done in my life. Even now I feel so guilty but so hot when I think about it. I want to confess it. To everyone. I know it's anonymous and everything but I just need to put it out there what I did."

"It turns you on to admit how much of a dirty girl you were."

"Yes..."

"No. It turns you on to admit how much of a dirty girl you ARE."

She didn't say anything, just looked at me with pure desire.

"Say it."

"I'm a dirty girl. I'm a dirty girl and I want to admit what I did."

I leaned in and kissed her. Her lips first, then her neck. She switched over and straddled me and we kept kissing, making out for what seemed like so long but which was perhaps only a minute. Our hands explored each other's bodies further but eventually came together. We held both of our hands as our kiss broke apart.

"I'll do it..." I whispered, "Tell me everything and I'll write it and post it."

I saw her visibly gulp at this and she began.

"It's best if I just say it. Tell you where this is going. I was in a gangbang. I let five men that I barely knew fuck me at the same time. During that, one of the men gave me the best orgasm of my life."

I kissed her neck "That's so sexy... Keep going."

"I'd always wanted this. I can't remember I time when the idea of being in the middle of all these guys, just the centre of attention, wasn't something that turned me on. It's the naughtiness of it too." She gave me sultry eyes, lowering her voice before saying "Good girls don't fuck their pussies thinking about things like that."

She was pure sex to me.

I'm sure she could feel how hard I was getting as she started to gyrate her hips on me. She was wearing quite a loose top and pulled it to the side a little. She pointed to a spot just a little down from her collarbone where her breast started to rise.

"Kiss me right here," she said before continuing.

"I don't know why, but at the start of that summer, it was the first summer I was here, I just became fixated on the idea. Every time I touched myself I ended up thinking about being gangbanged. Ummm your kisses feel so nice. But I couldn't stop thinking about it."

She pulled her top off showing off this sexy purple lace bra. I switched to the same spot on the other side, just a little lower down, further into her cleavage.

"So I just went for it... I downloaded Tinder and made a secret account. It didn't have my face, just pictures from the neck down of me in a bikini, another in sportswear and more... I matched with guys and I just told them what I wanted. Guys will reply quickly, especially to something like that, so I did something totally crazy. I told them I wanted it the next day and asked if they were free."

"God I wish I'd have been one of them..." I said, unhooking her bra.

I went up and kissed her lips, touching her boobs as she unbuttoned my shirt. We let ourselves get distracted kissing, touching. She was grinding quite intently in my lap as I sucked her nipples. Her soft olive skin felt so perfect on my lips.

"I wish you'd been one of them... Maybe that orgasm would have been even better! Thank you, by the way. Lukas got really insecure when I talked about this. It's so hot that you don't feel threatened by this..."

We made eye contact and I said "I adore how sexual you are and you've been... It's so hot that you did this."

She kissed me and continued, "Several guys asked for proof this wasn't a catfish. I sent them pictures of me holding up a little sign with their name and a message they asked me to write. Most of the guys, uninventive, just asked me to write some numbers on there. It was still hot that they knew this was for real and how they reacted. One guy said he didn't want a sign, I just had to write 'gangbang slut' on my body and send it to him. That was really hot. I was sexting a bit with all of them but him the most. He was called James. I was close to cumming but he told me to stop and wait. I should edge myself before the gangbang. That idea really turned me on, so much that I nearly went over the edge, but I stopped in time and did as he suggested. It was hard to fulfill this promise, though. I masturbated so many times that evening and the next morning in anticipation, but I stopped myself every time."

I picked her up off of me, threw her onto her back and pulled down her leggings. She was wearing this tiny little thong that matched the bra but barely covered anything. I started kissing up the insides of her legs.

"I had them all meet me at the nearby metro stop. The guys were talking to each other. I'd worn tight leggings -"

"- they do make your ass look amazing."

"- I know. That's why I wore them. We were all quite nervous and didn't say much. We introduced ourselves but didn't say much as I asked if everyone wanted to follow me. For me I was so excited, turned on from a day of intense edging in anticipation of a life long fantasy, but the reality of it was hitting it and the doubt was starting to build. James, honestly my hero that day, stepped up. He told me later that he'd had threesomes before, so I think was less nervous than everyone else. Fuck baby keep kissing me there! On the way to my house, there's a kind of quieter lane. When we were there, I just felt his hand on my waist and he turned me into him and kissed me. The nerves were just falling away, it was such a nice kiss. Ugghhh" she moaned "Not as nice as those kisses you're doing down there! He kissed me for a minute, touching my boobs and my ass, before breaking away and beckoning one of the other guys in. The next guy kissed me, then the next. I went through everyone and we were then all just smiling at each other and started to laugh a little. I was grinning and just said 'So hey.... How about we go back to my place?' They all followed me but this time everyone was talking a little, mostly about me. A couple of them were talking about how good my ass looked, another asked me if I'd ever done this before. I can't imagine what everyone in my apartment block thought, seeing me lead a train of five men up to my room! But now I was excited and more than that, I REALLY wanted this. Ugh this is so hot telling you this whilst you do that."

"I want to eat your pussy," I said.

"Fuck you're amazing."

She arched up allowing me to side her panties off. She was completely smooth and shaven. Her pussy lips were very tidy but her clit quite prominent. I could see and smell just how wet she was. I went in to lick her but she grabbed my head less than an inch away. She thrust her hips forward and back brining her pussy just close enough that I could land a kiss or that her clit would rub on my nose.

"Did you tease them like this?" I asked, grabbing her thighs and pushing them back, her hands how pulling my head into her as I licked all the way along her pussy.

"YESS!! Inside my apartment, I started kissing them again, but we were changing much quicker. They all collectively moved me closer to the bed and I could feel hands all over my body, exploring. They started stripping me, which I loved, but one of the guys went to pull down my panties and I caught him. OOHHH GOD JUST LIKE THAT!" she moaned as closed my mouth on her clit and sucked.

"I wanted to keep my panties on a little bit. I wanted to tease them all first. James came through the crowd and caught my attention. He'd undressed down to his tight boxers and I could see the hard outline of his cock." She was talking quickly now. Breathily.

"How badly did you want it cock?" I asked taking my mouth from her pussy but replacing it with two fingers.

"So badly. A little left. Oh god, that's the spot. I'm so close..."

12