Zeynep's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going with what happened."

"He, James. He came up and kissed me. But not so gentle this time, I could tell he wanted me. He put his hands between my legs and touched me through my panties. He asked if I did as he told me to and I - uhhh- I just moaned yes at him. He made me tell everyone what he was talking about and I told them about the edging. He slid his hand inside my panties and began rubbing me. I was - use your mouth and fingers at the same time. FUCK Please can I cum?"

"Tell me what he did."

"I NEEDED TO CUM AND HE WOULDN'T LET ME! ALL THE GUYS AGREED THAT I HAD TO WAIT! PLEAASSEE!!!"

I pulled my fingers out of her and stepped away, "If you had to wait for him, you have to wait for me."

She laid there, panting. Her body looked divine just lightly covered in sweat. I kissed her on the lips and told her how beautiful she looked. Then I started sucking on her nipples.

"Keep going."

Zeynep took several deep breaths before continuing.

"He was the first man I let touch my pussy that day. I love how he set the tone, that they'd tease me, and they did. They were kissing my body, my boobs, up my thighs like you did. Most of them were naked by now, but not James. I sucked their cocks and gave them hand jobs. One finished inside my mouth and I just swallowed and let another man replace him. I was moaning the whole time."

I could see Zaynep's hand start to wander so I gave her the instruction. "Touch yourself." She complied.

"I'd never been so turned on. All of them were so hot and I loved running my hands over their bodies. James was the only one who still hadn't taken his cock out. I told him I wanted to suck it but he shook his head and told me I'd get to eventually. They were all taking turns, perfect teamwork. One of them, probably the most muscular guy, took things to the next stage. Whilst toying between my legs, he pulled my panties to the side. I guess that still counts as keeping them on. He put one hand on my tummy, holding me in place, with the other he started to slowly finger me with these big thick fingers on the ends of his muscular arms."

"Oh?" I asked "Like this?" and put two fingers in her to match.

"Uhhh exactly like that... Everyone - wow - everyone knew that this was kind of a moment between us. The stood back and just let him finger fuck me. I didn't break eye contact with the guy and - uhhh - It felt so good! I was begging him. Like I begged you last night. I begged him to - ohhh"

"-to what, Zeynep?"

"I begged him to cum! I was right there! So close... Oh your fingers feel so good. You could hear how wet I was from the sounds of his fingers. I was begging and he just stopped. She doesn't get to cum until everyone's done that to her."

I was so turned on at this point. I pulled my own cock out and put it in her mouth. She was so eager and willing as I fucked her face. My hand stayed between her legs and I still recall so clearly how soaking her pussy was to the touch. I'd need to change my couch cushions after this... The sound of her moans disrupted by me in her mouth was the best sound I'd heard since... Well since the sound of her orgasm over the phone to me the night before.

But I wanted the rest of the story. And she could nod whilst sucking cock.

"You let each of them finger you like that?" She nodded.

"And all of them had the resistance to stop before you came!?" She nodded.

"Umm baby you suck cock so well..." She thought and nodded, at least the girl's not fake-modest.

"And your pussy must have been feeling things you never knew!"

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and started using her hands.

"The only times I've ever felt that turned on was then and for you last night!"

"What about for me right now?" I asked, letting my thumb graze over her clit.

"Uhhh we're getting close!"

"What happened next?"

"It was James's turn to finger me. But he didn't want to finger me. He stood me up, kissed me, then told me to get on my knees." She stopped to suck my cock for a moment before letting out a little whimper.

"I got to see that big cock for the first time. And he -ohh- he made me suck it! And I loved -" She swivelled around. She was sat on the couch and I stood in front of her. Rubbing my cock with one hand she then licked all the way up my shaft. Not breaking eye contact she said "I love sucking cock. I love sucking cock of men like you and him who just get me so turned on."

She carried on, sucking my cock for twenty seconds or so before continuing.

"I wanted to make him feel really good." Twenty more seconds, she gave me head. This was some of the best I've ever had.

"It was the first time I tried doing this -" She took my cock all the way in, deepthroating me.

"And trust me, that takes skill. Especially for men as big as him... And you."

"Slow down," I interrupted, "This feels so good but I want to finish inside you."

"Ok..." she said, "Then you need to hear what he did next. He didn't finger me. He stood me up and turned me to face the other four guys. From behind he pulled my panties down and off. I was completely naked in front of all these men. He kissed my neck-"

"Finger yourself. Whilst you're telling me this, finger yourself."

She nodded and paused. I sat across from her stroking my cock. She lifted and parted her legs so I had a perfect view of her pussy as she slowly thrusted two of her petite little fingers into her dripping vagina. She continued. We didn't break eye contact the whole time.

"From behind, he reached around and started rubbing my pussy. I was moaning in- oh god - I was moaning so loud for him. He said something like 'so this is your fantasy come true' and I just moaned yes. 'How many times have you fucked your little cunt wishing for this?' I told them all, so many."

"You're going to be telling even more when I pushed this."

"That's so hot... He entered me and he kept asking me these questions about how much of a dirty girl I am. He fucked me from behind but grabbed my hair and made sure I was looking at all of them. He was reaching around and touching my clit too. I needed to cum so badly... Oh I'm so close I need to cum right now..."

"Get over here and ride me. You're going to finish on my cock."

She came over, putting her arms around me. I slid into her dripping hole so easily. She was amazingly tight around me I'm surprised I didn't cum right then. She moaned for me as she took me all the way.

"Keep going. Hold it off as long as possible but ride my cock, baby."

She was moaning with every word, the lust and desire saturating her voice.

"He kept fucking me like that and I was begging for the orgasm. I'd have done anything they wanted me to that night! I asked him for permission to cum and he said not yet. He - Uhhh I'm so close but I need to finish - he - wow- he asked if I was a little gangbang slut and I said yes!"

"You are," I whispered in her ear, now fucking her with a steady pace. Kissing her neck.

"God this is so hard not to cum! He made me look at each of the men in turn and tell them I'm their little slut. - Uhhh - Then it got to him. He made me keep saying it, that I'm his... And then he told me to - ugghh"

I knew what was coming next, so I beat her to it.

"Cum for me Zeynep. Tell me your my little gangbang slut too and cum for me like you did me."

And she came. That perfect sexy girl humped me as hard as she could, moaning and cumming on my cock. The convulsions of her tight brown pussy were enough and I came inside her too. I grabbed her and kissed as we rode out the most amazing orgasm together.

As we came down from the high, we just looked at each other and kissed some more. She told me details about the rest of her gangbang. How the guys took turns on her. How she handled three of them at once. Each of them made her cum at least once, a couple multiple times. But that orgasm was still, for her, the highlight of the evening.

She confessed that she still came thinking about it quite often. This was one of (but certainly not the only) reason she'd broken up with her boyfriend. I asked if she'd considered meeting up with any of the guys again (James, I presumed, in particular). She'd met him a few times after. The first time, she said, was very good. Mostly she was reliving the memory of the gangbang with him, hearing his perspective whilst they fucked. But the chemistry just quickly faded and there wasn't the inter-personal compatibility to replace it. Apparently, he's engaged now, though!

I carried her through to my bedroom after that and we spent the whole evening fucking so many times that we lost count. She's honestly one of the most fun, stunning, dirty and sexual girls I've ever been with.

But I'm not going to tell you about that, because this story isn't about us. It's about her and her dirty confession. Written up and shared as promised.

I hope you all liked it.

12