Zig Zag Weekend: MMF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

"Okay, what's your fan..." Harold asked.

And suddenly, Blake had Harold bent over the kitchen table.

"Ugh! Oh! Ow, aw shit!" Harold grunted as Blake forcibly spread Harold's legs.

The table supported all of Harold's weight as Blake had Harold's legs spread wide apart.

"Ugh! Son of a bitch!" Harold cried out as Blake jammed the head of his cock into Harold's anus.

Blake had one brawny hand holding Harold against the table. His other hand had Harold's buttock pulled open so he could jam his cock into Harold's hole.

"Ugh!" both young men cried out as Blake shoved nearly half of his cock into Harold's ass.

Then Blake fucked Harold. He fucked him hard, pinned against the table.

"Ugh! Oh son of a bitch!" Harold cried out and felt his semen spurting onto the table's top.

The semen jetted out and became a puddle underneath Harold's belly.

"Ugh, shit yeah, God damn, you fucking tight," Blake grunted as he hammered Harold's hole.

"Shit," Harold sobbed out as he felt Blake's semen jetting into his hole.

Blake helped Harold stand upright. Then he pulled the smaller man in and kissed him passionately.

"Mm, oh shit!" Harold said and bolted for the bathroom

A moment later, Blake heard the small shower start up. His cock again rose and he spread some petroleum jelly onto the tip of his cock.

"Ugh, hey, wait, aw come on, huh?" Harold protested as Blake entered the shower stall.

Blake pushed Harold against the wall and began fucking Harold again. His powerful arms held the young man captive as he thrust in and out of Harold's hole. Harold whimpered, then squealed as he sprayed his semen onto the shower wall.

Again, Blake grunted and cursed as he shot his load deep into Harold's ass. Then he pulled out, turned Harold around and kissed Harold.

Then Blake got onto his knees and sucked Harold's still hard cock into his mouth. He sucked and stroked Harold's cock as the warm water beat down on them.

"Ugh, shit, here, oh!" Harold grunted and began pumping a stream of semen into Blake's sucking mouth.

Then, after both boys toweled off, they left the bathroom. Belinda was still snoring heavily. With a shrug, both boys got into the futon with her and slumbered.

An afternoon thunderstorm roused them. They watched the sky darken, then drank beers and watched the lightning, watched the heavy raindrops splash into the brackish waters.

Harold made them hamburgers after the storm clouds rolled away. Again, Belinda lay down on the futon as Harold and Blake cleaned up after the meal. Then Harold climbed into the futon and pulled a giggling Belinda to squat above his hard cock.

"Oh!" they both sighed when Harold slid easily into her wet pussy.

"Hey!" Belinda protested when she felt Blake's slimy fingers at her rectum. "I don't, Blake, I don't like that, huh?"

Blake ignored Belinda's protests. She might be saying she didn't like it, but her anus was responding beautifully.

"Ugh! Aw, God damn, go slow, huh?" Belinda sobbed out and gave a wiggle to her buttocks when Blake jammed his cock's head into her greasy anus.

Blake used a handful of Belinda's hair to gain purchase into her tight ass.

"Get to fuck you there next," Harold declared.

"Okay," Belinda grunted in agreement.

She shuddered in orgasm when Blake was balls deep in her ass. Then she grunted, groaned and whimpered as both boys fucked her. When Blake was pushing in, Harold was pulling out.

"Mmph! Aw God damn!" Blake grunted and spurted into Belinda's hot ass.

Belinda kissed Harold, then wiggled her bulk off of him. He got onto his knees, greased his cock, then slowly pushed into Belinda's ass.

Belinda jammed her ass back, pushing more of Harold's cock into her ass.

"Erk!" Harold grunted as suddenly, Blake was pushing his cock into Harold's unsuspecting anus.

The three fucked, hard, thrusting and groaning. Belinda then thrashed in orgasm when Harold reached around her wide hip and toyed with her clitoris.

Blake groaned and spurted his semen into Harold's ass. Then Harold spurted his semen into Belinda's ass.

At three o'clock Sunday morning, the whiskey ran out, and the weed ran out shortly afterward. There were only four beers left but no one wanted beer.

Blake pushed Harold onto his back, gripped Harold's legs and spread them apart. Then Blake knelt between Harold's splayed legs and fucked Harold like he would fuck a girl. After pumping his seed into Harold's clutching ass, Blake sucked Harold to a juicy climax.

"We go now?" Belinda asked, cuddled up against Harold.

"Baby, seriously? Seriously?" Harold asked. "Still dark out there. Know what's out there when it's dark?"

"What?" Blake asked, popping open a can of beer.

"Snakes, alligators, nutria rats. I'm not going out there until daylight," Harold said firmly.

As dawn broke, Belinda sat at the table and chomped her way through a large bowl of Frosted Flakes cereal. Moments later, Harold woke and joined her at the table. They kissed for a few moments, then Harold made himself a bowl of cereal. Blake groaned when Belinda gently nudged him. She giggled when he slapped at her hand.

"Come on, huh?" he complained.

"Hey, come on; we almost ready go," Belinda said.

Blake looked up and saw that she was dressed and ready to leave. Harold was not in sight.

Blake staggered from futon into the bathroom and used the facilities. Then he came back out and grabbed Belinda. She giggled and offered no resistance as he pushed her to her knees.

Harold came in from carrying everything to the car. He smirked as he watched Belinda sucking Blake's cock.

"Hey, come see, huh?" Blake ordered Harold.

Harold approached. Blake reached out and tugged Harold's shorts down, freeing Harold's quickly growing cock. Blake then leaned forward and began to suck on Harold's cock.

After swallowing Harold's load, Blake grunted and spewed down Belinda's sucking throat. Blake then got dressed and the trio took one last look around the small cabin, making sure they left nothing behind. Harold's last act was to dump the contents of the ashtray into the brackish waters. Belinda's last act was to strip the liberally stained futon cover off the futon's mattress.

At the car, Belinda crawled into the back seat, lay down and fell asleep. Blake got into the passenger seat and buckled up.

"Hey, I uh, you tell anyone about this shit, I uh..." Blake said, menacing tone to his voice.

"Who I'm going tell?" Harold assured the belligerent young man. "Hey guys, guess what? I let Blake fuck me and I sucked his dick?"

Blake didn't respond. Belinda did not rouse from her slumber when Harold dropped Blake off at his apartment complex. Then Harold drove to Belinda's home.

Belinda's mother did not respond when her daughter waddled into the home and greeted her. Belinda shrugged and waddled to her bedroom.

Harold's mother did greet him, with shrill complaints about how BAC the futon cover smelled. She complained bitterly, claiming she was sure the cabin itself also reeked of 'whatever you and that little wet back whore have been doing, God only knows what.'

Harold did not bother to argue; his mother would not have heard him. Harold's dad shrugged his shoulders as Harold sullenly began the washing machine.

High school graduation came and went. Blake entered his first bodybuilding competition and lost in every category. Rather than letting it discourage him, he noted what the winners had done, the body definition the winners possessed and worked harder.

By his fourth competition, he was second in nearly all categories, first in his age group. He also began dating a female bodybuilder. Katrina Merchon had a soft, almost angelic face framed by shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and a body that gave Blake an erection the moment she displayed it to him.

Harold immediately began college at the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. He'd tested out of freshmen English and Algebra 101 so took Sociology 101 and Psychology 101 as well as Spanish 101. His declared major is in Education.

Belinda gave birth to Collette Theresa Lopez on June twenty eight, nearly three weeks earlier than she'd estimated. If she had become pregnant at that fraternity Halloween party, then her due date should have been around July nineteenth. So she asked Harold to take the blood test.

Both were delighted when Harold Chastaine was 99.9954 percent the father of Collette. Harold's mother and father were far from enthused about the news. Until Belinda brought Collette over. One look at the infant's golden brown eyes and mop of curly brown hair had Harold's mother clamoring to hold the baby.

"Almost had knock her out get baby back," Belinda giggled.

Belinda's own mother still did not warm to the baby, or to her daughter. She did smile when Belinda informed her that she and her daughter were moving into the Chastaine home.

(It was one weekend. It was a weekend the three never repeated. But thoughts of that one weekend, when they had shared one another, had crossed the lines of what was acceptable in today's society often brought smiles to Blake's, to Harold's, to Belinda's faces.)

THE END.

*****

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that leave comments, those that take the time to rate my stories.

A word about comments, though. This is THE END. Please don't leave comments saying you can't wait to see where they go from here. They most likely do not go anywhere from here. They may or may not pop up in other stories.

Have a sparkly day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers