Zip 02

Story Info
What to do with a zipped protagonist?
1.1k words
2.75
5.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...Holding my leash firmly, she unhooks the collar from my neck, and unties my elbows.

Pulling upwards on the leash, she drags me up onto my knees. Then stops pulling while she picks up the basket, and I am free to move my neck around or the first time in a while. God! that feels good! I turn my head from side to side, and nod and twist for a few moments before I am forced to look up, at her as she resumes her pull.

"Any zip that's attached to you will not have a fastener", She informs me.

"Any that are not attached to you will have a fastener. So you'll attach to any of them."

"And I can stick these things anywhere." she adds ominously. She is frowning slightly as she says this.

Then she brightens.

"Anyway, pick a number" She says.

"Between one and ten"...

Gulp.

_____________

"One..." I say.

She pulls me to my feet and walks into the bedroom, pulling me forwards until I hit the end of the bed and topple slowly forward onto my belly. She pulls and I wriggle, and in a moment, I am lying face down fully on the bed.

She lets go of the leash and walks to my side, then she sits on the bed next to me, and holds my hand open. I feel the sticky touch of the glue again, in a straight line across my palm. Followed by a firmly applied zip.

She does the same with my other hand.

Now she's making me roll over, and shuffle forwards until I'm sitting on the edge of the bed. Now I am standing. Now I am walking. Walking out of the bedroom along a corridor. Turning left through a door into the bathroom. It's reasonably spacious and well lit, and contains a wash basin, a toilet, and a bath set into an alcove. It has a shower curtain across it.

She walks over to the toilet, then reaches down, pulling my face pretty much down to ground level, then kneels on the leash, keeping my head and body under tight control. I look up, and it seems like she's doing something to the wall at about waist height. Hard to tell from where I'm looking.

After a couple of minutes like this, she moves her knee, and I gratefully remove my cheek from the cold tiles. I am manouevred into position, sitting on the floor with my back to the wall.

She unfastens one of the cuffs from the belt, and guides my hand, palm backwards, against the wall. There is a zzzzzip sound, and my hand is now fixed in place. She removes the cuff. This is repeated on the other side. Now she steps back and looks at me. Chin held in hand and head cocked slightly sideways. Then she nods approvingly.

She unzips the leash from my lips and walks out of the room with a cheery "Back in a sec."

True to her word, she is back a moment later with something I can't initially identify. White. Plastic looking. With zips attached to it's narrow rectangular base. It is only when it has been fastened to my lips, that I realise what it is. A realisation that is confirmed when she picks up a toilet roll, and mounts it onto a tube which clicks into place right under my nose.

"I'll see you a bit later" she says as she walks out of the room.

______________

"Two..." I say.

She pulls me to my feet and walks into the bedroom, pulling me forwards until I hit the end of the bed and topple slowly forward onto my belly. She pulls and I wriggle, and in a moment, I am lying face down fully on the bed.

She sits on the bed next to me, and looks down at me with an intent look.

"I want you to suck my toes" she tells me.

I attempt to wiggle myself around so that I can do so, but she puts a hand on my neck, and stops me.

"Not like that, silly." she says. "Just keep still and wait."

She stands up and takes a few steps away from the bed. I turn my head to look at her.

She's unfastening the button on her trousers, then unzipping the zipper. A moment later, they're around her ankles, and she's shucking them off her feet.

"I'm glad to get out of those horrible itchy things" she comments, scratching at her thighs.

She's wearing boring plain cotton undies. Well of course she is. Now she's pulling open a drawer in a chest of drawers, and pulling out a pair of thick black knee high socks. Going over to the craft box, she pulls out the scissors and cuts across the toe of one of them. She sews, rather than glues the zips in place. It takes a few minutes, and I can see exactly what she's doing, and I know exactly what's coming.

"It's a shame to damage them, but I could always resew them afterwards" she says. Then she puts her hand into the zipped sock, and slides it into the foot part.

"Or make it into a sock-puppet" she adds, opening and shutting the "mouth" of the sock.

After pulling the socks on, she picks up the trousers, and is about to put them back on, but changes her mind and kicks them into a corner.

"Shuffle yourself further down the bed" she commands, and I make like an earthworm.

She gathers the pillows and piles them up at the head of the bed, in the middle. There is a squeak, as she gets on the bed. Now she orders me to open up, and she puts her toes up against my parted lips and into my waiting mouth. She leans forward and zips my lips to the toe of her sock. Then she leans backs against the pillows. I must say, I have a fine view of her crotch from here.

I get to work with my tongue and lips.

"Mmmmm..." she says, and giggles.

"..." says I.

______________

"Three..." I say.

(Maid)

______________

"Four..." I say.

(Lick)

______________

"Five..." I say.

(Laundry)

______________

"Six..." I say.

(Toilet)

______________

"Seven..." I say.

(Kiss)

______________

"Eight..." I say.

(Peg)

______________

"Nine..." I say.

(Vac)

______________

"Ten..." I say.

(Gas)

______________

(Author's note) Ten ideas. Two fleshed out. The rest just teasers for now. Those headings may change as I think of newer ideas, or forget what had been in my head when I wrote them.