Zlata's Happy Ending (Welcome Pt 2)

Story Info
Zlata finally finds a safe haven...
6.9k words
4.74
6.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zlata's Happy Ending

(Welcome to England, Pumpkin! 2)

By Alex Barton

Zlata Ivenov's first evening working as a barmaid at the 'Bridgeford Arms' was a roaring success. The landlord, Peter Wilby, stayed close to her so he could explain which drinks the customers wanted, how to mix cocktails, and how to make sure she leaned across the bar as often as possible so her breasts were on display in the super-tight blouse, minuscule pleated skirt and hopelessly inadequate black apron she was wearing, the soft, heavy globes threatening to escape her neckline every time she did so. As Zlata was a natural flirt this was second nature for her, and she had absolutely no difficulty, even with her limited English, picking up the phrase, "Keep the change, love," from stunned patrons unable to tear their eyes away from her immense cleavage.

Best of all was when the village's tall, handsome vicar, the Reverend Chris Grey, appeared and ordered a pint of Guinness which Zlata had been taught how to pour so the cream formed at the top, the vicar suggesting she try it so she could see how delicious the bitter beer was when drunk through the cream. Zlata absolutely loved it but quickly recognized the pride of Dublin was lethally strong and she made sure to have only the one pint or she would have cheerfully accepted the invitation made by several of the older patrons that she climb up onto the bar and sing a selection of rousing Ukrainian folk songs while slowly divesting herself of the barmaid's uniform she was wearing. Zlata giggled and shook her head but filed it away mentally because, if she ever did so with Peter's permission, she would make as much in one night as she normally earned in a week.

In fact Chris was still in the bar when closing time came and he offered to walk her home to No. 7, Dove Cottage, which Zlata gladly accepted, kissing Peter goodbye as she put on her coat, suspecting that the landlord would do what landlords have done for hundreds of years to circumvent the licensing laws, close and lock the door behind her so his regulars could get down to some serious drinking and gather round the pool table to gamble on the village champion beating all comers as he so often did.

Perfectly aware that the vicar's intention in walking her home was to seduce her because her uncle Stefan had told her the vicar was a notorious cocksman and basically screwed anything with a pulse, Zlata relaxed and enjoyed the night air, perfumed by roses growing in gardens fronting the Common where the pub stood beside the duck pond, the avian inhabitants fast asleep with their heads tucked under their wings. She breathed in the delicate fragrance, far nicer than the smell of spilled beer, and slid her arm through the vicar's, pressing her breast against his side to thank him for being her knight in shining armor. She had not been fucked since the morning when her uncle had done not only that but thoroughly buggered her as well, so she decided it was time for her rampant sexual needs to be satisfied.

Pretending she was listening intently to what the vicar was saying as he chatted, Zlata looked round for an opportunity to avoid seeing Chris with a ridiculous romantic expression on his face as he took her in his arms and leaned close to kiss her. When they passed a children's playground, the gate unlocked, the ideal opportunity presented itself. She grabbed Chris's hand and pulled him in, unbuttoning her coat and dropping it on a bench, then climbing onto a swing laughing with excitement, waving her arms to show Chris that he should push her into the air. The vicar smiled and was about to move round in back of her but Zlata shook her head, indicating she wanted him to push her from the front. He gave her a surprised look but obviously decided to give it a try because he reached down, his face only inches from Zlata's glorious cleavage, took hold of the seat and gave the swing a hearty shove.

Zlata soared backwards, her minuscule pleated skirt still in place. But then, as she intended, when she began the downward journey her skirt flew up around her thighs exposing her naked pussy. To ensure the invitation to the vicar was unmistakable, she opened her legs, aware her cuntlips, slick with her cream produced by her growing arousal, were clearly visible to his fascinated gaze.

Time and again Zlata swung back and forth, delighting in the hunger in the vicar's eyes as he stared at her plump pink pussylips, glistening in the moonlight. Zlata's clit was standing proud of its hood, signaling how badly she wanted the vicar's cock in either her mouth, pussy or asshole, alternating between the three if he so wished she was so ready to be made love to by the tall, handsome cleric, a former England rugby player with a body every bit as attractive and powerfully muscled as her uncle Stefan's.

Zlata decided it was time to stop playing games. She indicated to Chris to stand back so she could put her feet down and bring the swing to a halt. The moment she did so, she reached down between her legs and used her fingers to pull open the lips of her cunt in invitation, one she did not have to issue twice because Chris Grey knelt in front of her and gently replaced her fingers with his suckling mouth.

Zlata moaned softly, enraptured by Chris's skill in sliding his tongue deep between her wet pussywalls, licking up the abundant cream produced by her arousal, then lifting his head back just a little so he could flick the bud of her clit which made her gasp with delight the tiny organ was so sensitive. She would have been happy if he had just concentrated on sliding his tongue repeatedly over and around the stiff little bud but he did not. He slid his hands under her thighs and lifted her effortlessly so her asshole was brought level with his hungry gaze and this time Zlata sighed with rapture as he worked the wet muscle against the pucker of her anus, forcing it to give way and allow him to lick as far inside her rectum as he could reach. As he did so, Zlata put her hands on Chris's head to hold his mouth hard against her spasming cunt, her whole body trembling as she came, a flood of her honeyed cream flowing down between the cheeks of her buttocks which Chris lapped up with the appetite of a starving man.

She would have been happy to spend long moments basking in the glow of her ebbing orgasm but, as a good Ukrainian girl, she had been taught by her Mama to tend to her lover's needs and she urged Chris to his feet so she could reach down and unzip his pants, easing his fully erect cock into the open. Chris responded by leaning down to kiss her, hard, and pulled her towards him so the swollen purple head of his prick was level with the slippery lips of her pussy.

Zlata let out a soft moan of intense pleasure as Chris reached under her hips and drew her onto his cock, the hot head sliding along her pussy walls which sucked in his length and rippled tight, hot and wet around him until he was buried deep inside her, every thick, hard inch sparking thrills of pleasure deep into her body.

Fully hilted, Chris moved his hands up to reach behind Zlata's neck and untie the knot of her apron. Then he unbuttoned her blouse, his breath hot against the huge globes of her bare breasts as he leaned close so he could cup them in his hands, heightening her pleasure by flicking her nipples with his thumbs to make them hard as little pencil erasers and pinching them between his thumb and forefinger. To ease the slight pain which Zlata found wickedly arousing, Chris bent his head and sucked first one nipple and then the other into his mouth, alternating sucking them hard with gentle nips of his teeth.

Zlata was thrilled by the passionate intensity of Chris's lovemaking as he started to fuck her. He plowed her cunt like her uncle, strong and hard and deep, the muscles in his hips flexing and relaxing as he drove his rampant cock into her flooded pussy and then withdrew, each pistoning stroke bringing her closer to orgasm. He raised his head from her breasts and brought his face to hers so their lips could meet in a hungry kiss and Zlata cried out her pleasure into his mouth, moaning and whimpering with the force of his repeated thrusts.

She loved the way Chris used the swing to drive his cock back and forth into her deliciously wet and tight cunt, grinding his pubic bone against hers every time he hilted his plunging prick. Zlata flexed the walls of her pussy round him in rhythm with each shuddering heave, drawing up the cum from his balls, her own climax suddenly erupting and a flood of hot liquid pouring down over the shaft of Chris's cock as she squirmed and jerked against him, her head thrown back, her mouth open, breathing hard, fucked to helpless ecstasy. Chris responded with a groan deep in his chest and Zlata felt a flood of hot liquid deep inside her body, the vicar's prick spasming as he emptied the contents of his balls into her overflowing pussy.

Barely able to move from the excess of pleasure she had just experienced, Zlata let go the chains of the swing and put her arms round Chris's neck, letting her head fall forward onto his chest as she fought to slow her breathing. It felt heavenly to have his cock throbbing inside her as her orgasm slowly ebbed but she could tell from the fact he was still hard he was not finished.

There were a few moments pause and then Chris whispered against the top of her head, "That was incredible, Zlata," which she was delighted to find she understood. But then he slid a hand round her body and down between her buttocks, using her cream to slide his fingertip past her anus and into her rectum as an unmistakable signal he wanted to replace the thick digit with something much longer, thicker and harder.

Zlata smiled as she felt his cock twitch inside her. Whatever Chris was hoping to do to her was turning him on.

"You want fuck me in the ass?" she whispered, one of the English phrases her uncle Stefan had taught her for whenever she wanted anal sex with him which was pleasingly often.

Chris withdrew his finger from Zlata's anus so he could cup her face in his hands and lift it toward his. He kissed her and said softly, "You are fabulous."

"I love it in ass," Zlata whispered into Chris's ear. "You pass my bag, please."

Chris withdrew his cock from her pussy with a wet slurp and handed Zlata her shoulder bag. She rummaged through it and found a tube of lube which she handed to him. Then she stood up, turned round and lay down across the swing, the seat across her midriff, her hands braced on the rubber safety matting. It was hardly the most comfortable position because her massive breasts were hanging down unsupported but she knew their mutual pleasure would be worth the effort.

Behind her, Zlata heard Chris slathering the lube onto his cock, an erotic sound that made her pussy flood. She spread her legs and felt her asshole slowly opening as she relaxed her anal muscles then let out a little gasp when Chris once again slid his fingers, this time slippery from the lube, down the divide between her buttocks, probing for her sphincter. He found it and Zlata uttered a whimper of delight as he slowly pushed two of his well-greased fingers inside, working the lube round the rosehole and as much of her rectum as he could reach.

"Mmm. Is nice," Zlata murmured.

Chris slowly withdrew his fingers and said, "Ready?"

Zlata breathed in but perhaps because her asshole had been fucked so frequently by her uncle the tight muscle put up only token resistance to Chris's swollen glans and then it was clamped round his coronal ridge, Zlata's belly fluttering with little spasms as she relaxed her sphincter, encouraging Chris to slide his prick into her receptive rectal sheath.

Chris might have ridden her like an express train when he was fucking her pussy but fucking her ass he was slow and gentle, his cockhead probing for the farthest reaches of her bowels, his balls sliding against the sensitive surfaces of her overflowing pussy, one hand resting on the cheeks of her ass holding them apart, the other reaching under her hips and between her legs where he rubbed and rolled the stiff bud of her clit between his fingers. Zlata could tell from his labored breathing Chris was taking pleasure from watching his cock sliding in and out of her back passage and she ignored her discomfort from straddling the swing when she was hugely enjoying the gloriously sensuous sensations radiating out from her full-to-capacity asshole.

Already highly aroused from the furious fucking her pussy had received, Zlata felt yet another climax building up in her belly, the fires stoked up by the exquisite sensation of having Chris's cock sliding back and forth along her thickly lubed rectum, the sensitive walls gripping the length of his shaft as he fucked repeatedly back and forth.

"MmmOHHH!" Zlata gasped, a sound that mixed delight with her reaction to the invasion of her bowels, her orgasm triggered by a particularly deep plunge as she rocked on the swing, her body shaken by the intense arousal she felt from having been assfucked earlier by Uncle Stefan and now by Chris. Each man was different in his technique, but each was bringing her to the peak of ecstasy through the delicious pleasure of filling her asshole with hot, hard cock.

And not only cock but gushes of hot semen, pumped out from Chris's balls as he deliberately climaxed just inside her anus, taking advantage of the tight clasp of her sphincter squeezing his glans to heighten the sensation for Zlata as much as for himself. He fucked his prick back and forth through the thick creamy liquid as he pumped it out, forcing a lather of his cum, lube and the sperm which was still inside her rectum from earlier to drip from her stretched sphincter out over his balls.

Finally Chris slowed his movements and slid his prick from the embrace of Zlata's asshole. He reached over her body to lift her upright and she groaned a little from the discomfort of lying face-down on the swing. But the look of blissed-out happiness on Chris's face told her the effort had been worth it.

Zlata straightened up and pulled her skirt down, Chris's still hard cock jutting out from his groin. Wanting to surprise him, Zlata got to her knees and opened her lips, taking as much of his prick into her mouth as she could manage. Chris let out a soft gasp of delight and rested his hands on her head, obviously enjoying every second of Zlata sucking clean the cock that had just ejaculated in her bowels. When she was satisfied she had extracted every drop of his cum, Zlata stood up and watched while he tucked himself away, her hand wandering down to cup his balls through his pants.

"You walk me home again, yes?"

"Oh god, yes," Chris said, obviously overwhelmed by Zlata's unbelievable appetite for sex.

"Good. Now I go home uncle's," she said and stretched up on tiptoes to kiss the vicar, letting him savor the scent of her asshole on her lips.

"Yes, of course," Chris said. "But are you free tomorrow? Can you come for lunch to meet my wife, Jenny? She is an extremely successful author and would gladly give you English lessons."

"Alright, sounds good," Zlata said with a soft smile. "I come Vicarage midday, yes?"

"Oh yes, please," Chris said and Zlata laughed, knowing full well what he hoped for when she said she would come...

*

As much as she was in control of her sex session with Chris Grey, Zlata was definitely not when she quietly opened the front door of No. 7, Dove Lane, expecting to slip into her sleeping uncle's bed but instead finding him sitting at the kitchen table, his face like thunder.

"I think you are my pumpkin I give nice home to and make love to very much but you are naughty girl who does not care about loving uncle worrying and must have bottom smacked as punishment!" he roared and Zlata felt tears spring to her eyes because she had upset him so much and his rage was so fierce.

She stood in front of him, her eyes cast down, wondering if his threat was real. Within seconds she discovered it definitely was, because he grabbed her wrist and pulled her down so she sprawled across his lap, crying out in shock and distress when he grabbed the hem of her skirt and tugged it up, baring the plump rondures of her buttocks. A moment after that she cried out even louder, this time in pain because the smack that landed on her right cheek was extremely painful, and the one that landed on her left cheek after that even more so.

"I am so sorry, uncle," she wailed. "I meant to ring you from the pub to say I was on my way home but the vicar said he would walk me home and - " Zlata stopped, knowing she had said too much.

"Ha, you have sex with handsome vicar then?" Stefan said and landed a blow on Zlata's backside that made her whole body jerk it was so intensely painful.

"You give him bottom hole?" Stefan said, pausing his punishment for a moment. "Hole you say is only for when uncle fuck you?"

"I - he - " Zlata spluttered, realizing it sounded like Chris might have fucked her ass against her will which was completely the wrong suggestion to make to a vengeful Ukrainian who had a license for a Purdey 12-bore shotgun which he frequently used to shoot game and kept loaded in case of anyone breaking into the cottage.

"Ha, I knew it!" Stefan cried. "I will examine," and he used his fingers to pull open the cheeks of her very sore backside, hissing when he saw her anus was shiny with lube and she had sperm trickling from the puffy pink lips of her well-fucked pussy. Zlata dreaded him using his fingers to inspect the muscle of her anal sphincter because she knew it was still relaxed from Chris having buggered her.

Sure enough, her uncle discovered that fact when he leaned down so his face was only an inch or so from her asshole and put his tongue out so he could push it past the entrance, a flood of the vicar's sperm immediately leaking out which her uncle lapped up and swallowed greedily to Zlata's great embarrassment because she had indeed made the promise that, because her uncle was the first man to introduce her to the pleasure of being buggered, she would keep that entrance to her body for his exclusive use.

"You are such wicked girl," Stefan cried and Zlata's strong will finally broke and she sobbed loudly, begging him not to spank her anymore because it hurt so very much.

Stefan lifted his face from between her buttocks and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. Zlata took this as a signal he was finished punishing her but she had not reckoned on how much his pleasure in felching her would arouse him. His eyes met hers as he pushed her off his lap so she had to kneel between his legs. Then he reached down and unbuckled his belt, ran the zipper of his pants down and exposed his extremely hard prick.

Zlata knew what he expected her to do and was about to open her lips willingly when Stefan took hold of his cock, grabbed the back of her head and rammed it into her mouth, forcing her to envelop the full length in one go. Overwhelmed, Zlata had no chance to draw breath before her uncle let out a bellow and his cum exploded from the tip of his cock buried in her throat, gushes of hot gooey sperm flowing down her gullet to pool in her belly.

Eventually the flow ebbed and Zlata was able to swallow the last spurt. Withdrawing his still hard prick from the oval of her lips, her uncle scowled at her and said, "Go, shower, then bed. Your own bed," and Zlata, crying loudly, hurried from the room, more upset than she could possibly imagine when she left the pub, happily looking forward to seducing the handsome vicar. And then she realized with even greater distress when she was standing naked in front of the full-length mirror in her bedroom, turning her head to inspect the bright red handprints that had appeared on the cheeks of her ass, how was she going to tell her uncle she was due to have lunch with the vicar and his wife the next day?

12